๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐”๐‘๐„ | Imagines

By starhaermony

A compilation of oneshot stories with treasure members ;) "Do you even know what love is?" "Love is a game."... More

Boy next door | ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Only soft for you | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
My Reason | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ
Better than he can | ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
A song about you | ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Work of art | ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช
Love's a game | ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
Friendzone | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
You're mine | ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ
The one I want | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ
Love letters | ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
omg?
Together forever | ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’พ ๐ป๐“Ž๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“€
10 reasons why | ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฅ๐’พ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
By your side | ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ
Move | ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“€๐“Ž๐“Š
I'm not her | ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ด

Romeo and Juliet | ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช

1.5K 24 2
By starhaermony

Your eyes were glued to the sparkly stars in the night sky as you were sitting on the staircase outside the castle ballroom, waiting for someone who promised to come.

You were waiting for Yoshi.

He is a friend of yours who you have secretly met ten years ago. Because of the strict policy of the castle rules made by your parents, the king and queen, you weren't allowed to exit or talk with anyone outside the castle grounds.

Of course, you disobeyed. But only because you were extremely lonely and the only person who was there to talk to you was your royal assistant. Ten years ago, by accident, you met a young boy your age who was lost in the castle gardens.

- Flashback to ten years ago -

You secretly went to your castle's garden, running away from your royal assistant who was supposed to help you get ready for a royal dinner with another kingdom.

Sitting down on the bench in the royal greenhouse, you were admiring the beautiful roses and daisies that were planted all around the greenhouse, making it look lovely as ever. Indeed, this garden was your favourite spot to run away from reality.

You didn't really like being a princess. Although you were still young, you were trained and taught with all the etiquettes and royal duties. You understood that it was all because one day you would be the one ruling the kingdom. But sometimes you feel like being a princess is not what you want. What you really wanted was a little freedom. But of course, being the only daughter of the king and queen, you had no choice.

You realised it was getting late and you figured that you didn't want your royal assistant to get in trouble, so you stood up and exited the greenhouse. As you were about to make your way out of the garden, you accidently tripped on a stone. However, before you were about to fall, someone managed to catch your hand and prevented you from falling.

"Are you okay?"

Your eyes met with the said figure who helped you. It was a young boy who looked like he was your age. You released your hands away from him.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" you asked the boy.

"I'm Yoshi, and I'm um- kinda lost."

"Thank you for your help Yoshi. I'm y/n."

"Princess y/n?"

"Yep, that's me." you sighed.

Realising your sudden change of tone, he plastered a concerned look.

"Why? Don't you like being a princess?"

"Well I do. But sometimes it gets kind of lonely. Mother and father never let me go out and have friends."

"I can be your friend."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not. Let's be friends."

"But my parents are going to get mad if they find out."

"Then let's not let them find out."

A smile appeared on your face. Since then, Yoshi would often come and play with you secretly in the garden. When you ask him where he was from and who his family is, he never answers and just often changes the topic. But you didn't mind. As long as he was here with you.

A few years have passed and the both of you grew closer than ever. Surprisingly, you two managed to meet up with each other without getting caught each time. As you grew older, you realised your feelings towards him were more than just friends. And you knew he felt the same way.

- End of flashback -

"Where are you Yoshi?" you sighed to yourself.

Tonight, the king and queen arranged a ball for you to get a chance and meet the princes from other kingdoms. You were asked to find one to marry. Of course you hated the idea, but again, you had no choice.

He promised he would come to the ball. He promised he would come to meet your parents. But it's almost getting dark and there was still no sign of him. You got tired of waiting.

"Did he break his promise?" Your faith in him was fading.

"Princess y/n!" you turned around, hoping the caller was the one you had been waiting for. But to your disappointment, it wasn't. It was your royal assistant.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here, your highness? The queen has been looking everywhere for you. A lot of princes are waiting inside to meet you."

"But I don't want to go in yet, can I have a minute?"

"Are you waiting for him, your highness?" your eyes widened.

"You knew?" you were surprised, you never told your royal assistant about Yoshi. It was a secret only you two kept.

"I've seen you with him a couple of times, but of course, I never told your parents because you looked so happy. I've been taking care of you for years and I've never seen you as happy as you were when you're with him."

You smiled.

"Do you think he'll come?"

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, your highness. But I have a feeling he's not coming."

"What are you talking about?" your voice raised a tone.

"I saw the king with him in the garden the other day, your highness. I was looking for you but I saw them instead. I couldn't really hear their conversation precisely but I heard the king telling him to stay away from you."

Your heart was beating fast.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Were you planning to never tell me?!" You were furious. You stood up from the staircase, making your way to the castle gates.

"Where are you going, your highness? Your parents might be looking for you!"

"I'm going to go find him. How could father do this to me!" you shouted, determined to exit the castle and go look for him, even when you had no idea about his whereabouts.

"But your highness-"

"Don't stop me! If my parents are making me lose Yoshi then they are the ones losing me."

You took off your heels and ran outside the castle gates in your ball gown. The guards tried to stop you but you threatened them.

You ran and ran as fast as you could until you reached the outskirts of town not far away. You stopped somewhere that looked like a garden. It was big, but not as beautiful as the castle garden.

"Who am I kidding? Where am I going to find him?" you were panting while mumbling to yourself.

"Princess?" a familiar voice called your name.

"Yoshi?" you turned around, full of hope.

It was him. Why is he here? Let's just say it's a miracle.

"I found you!"

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the palace, y/n."

"My assistant told me everything. She saw you with my father! Why didn't you tell me about it? Don't tell me you were planning to leave me. Please don't leave me Yoshi, p-please don't go." your tears started to fall, he panicked and brought you into his embrace.

"Shhhh please don't cry, I'm here princess, I'm not going anywhere."

"B-but my father threatened you didn't he? I'm very sorry. Let's go meet him, let's talk it out, I'm sure there's a way."

"I already did."

"You- what??" your eyes widened in disbelief.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I've never told you about me. I'm the son of King Kanemoto, your father's rival. Our kingdoms are not on good terms. Ten years ago I was lost in your garden when my family came to your castle, hoping to end the misunderstandings. But it didn't work out as expected, so our families continued to be enemies."

He paused for a moment, wiping your tears before continuing.

"A few days ago your father caught me seeing you in your castle's garden. He warned me, but I told him I loved you."

"Y-you did?"

"I asked for our kingdoms to reunite. I told him I wanted to marry you. Surprisingly, he agreed. On one condition; that I would take care of his one and only daughter."

You were speechless.

"But why didn't you tell me sooner? Why didn't you come tonight?"

"I planned to surprise you tonight, and your parents agreed. But I had a last minute emergency. My father fell sick and I had to take care of his royal duties."

"Wait, so you're... Prince Kanemoto Yoshinori?"

"Yes princess, that would be me. I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you for all these years. I was scared that if you knew then you wouldn't want to see me again. I was waiting for the right time to tell you, and since I've already cleared things out with your father, I wanted to tell you tonight. And I was actually on my way to your palace just now."

No wonder he was wearing a suit. It was your first time seeing him dressed up. He did look like a prince.

You tightened the hug. Still in disbelief at what you were hearing. But at that moment, you were just glad that you were in his arms.

"I was so worried..."

"I'm sorry for making you worried, y/n. But I hope this can make it up to it."

Yoshinori knelt to the ground. He took out a ring from his pocket.

"Will you marry me, y/n? You'll never have to be alone anymore. I love you and that's all I really know."

You covered your mouth with your hands, tears started streaming down your cheeks again.

It was tears of happiness this time.

"Yes Yoshi, yes yes yes!!"

You hugged him as he lifted you up, twirling you around. You both stayed in each other's arms for a while.

"I love you Prince Yoshinori."

"And I love you, Princess y/n."

- the end -

a/n; Yoshinori in a suit is the end of all of us, he's terribly handsome. & this was inspired by Love Story by Taylor Swift btw :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.1K 37
โ€ž๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
74.9K 3.9K 30
โ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? โž ใ€Œhamada asahi x reader ใ€#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...
916 71 9
โ– Going through major editingโ–  โ– Edited till Chapter 9โ–  Warnings : โ–ช๏ธŽSuicide โ–ช๏ธŽSlight Mention Of Sex "WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" "Hyung, believe me I...
176K 6.4K 50
แด›ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ #1