Babysitting Your Niece | Izan...

De Mikakitoka

↪It all started when she saved this little girl from a kidnapper, but little did she know that this little gi... Mai multe

PREVIEW
information
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12/Christmas Special
chapter 13
fin chapter

chapter 4

1.1K 47 51
De Mikakitoka

Mika POV

Uncle izana doesnt have work today. That's what he said. Cause he said he wants to rest since this past few days is all he do is work. And now we're in the Amusement park here in Philippines. I ask uncle izana to let me go out with are y/n and he agreed but he came with us though uncle mikey didn't come with us since he said that he still have something to do with his shop. Uncle kakucho is with us too and some bodyguards too. And it's catching a lot of attention. "uncle izana?" I called "yes?" he said as he look at me while I hold ate y/n's hand as we walk "do we really have to be with bodyguards?" I ask cause I am getting embarrassed for them. "yes, Mika it's for your safety" uncle izana answer. I look up at ate y/n as we hold hands while she was looking around.

Then as we were walking I heard screams and saw rollercoaster. "uncle izana can we ride there?" I ask pointing at the rollercoaster. I actually never tried one. "hmm? You sure? Aren't you scared?" uncle izana stated.

Scared? I'm actually not feeling scared. I kinda feel excitement on trying the rollercoaster.

"no" I simply answer "then we're going to ride the rollercoaster" uncle izana announced as I felt ate y/n's hand become a little sweaty. "ate y/n?" I called looking up at her "are you okay?"

"i-im fine baby, don't worry"

Y/n POV

Lord, wag nyo po Sana muna ako Kunin. Aalagaan ko pa po si mama. Wala pa din po akong jowa. Ayoko din po mamatay ng single. (Lord, please don't pick me up yet. I still need to take care of my mom. I still don't have a boyfriend yet too. I don't want to die single)

Mika wanted to ride the rollercoaster and I agreed even though I'm afraid of high heights. And now we are riding on it as I can feel like I'm about to piss my pants.

The rollercoaster then is going up to the highest then it will go down a few seconds by now and my heart is really beating so fast.

Jusko po lord, unang linggo ko pa lang po sa bago Kong trabaho. Wag nyo po muna ako ku-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (OMG lord, it's still my first week in my new job please don't pick me up Ye- AHHHHHHHH)

"ate y/n, are you okay?" ask Mika as she is behind me while I am throwing up at a corner. I turn around and said "y-yes, I'm fine baby don't wo- bluargh"

"I'm sorry" said Mika looking down with a sad face "no. No. No. No. It's okay don't worry. Ate y/n is okay" I said, pretending. I don't want her to blame herself. She already have enough of blaming herself even though it's not really her fault.

She just stare at me with a sad face "look! I'm fine. see!. Ate y/n is not throwing up anymore" I said giving her a big smile.

"really?"

"yes! Now come on. Let's go ride the others too!."

Izana POV

Mika and her babysitter ride all the rides here in the amusement park while we follow them around. Even though her babysitter get sick in all the rides that is high and throwing up after. She just continue to be with Mika and play with her.

As the sun is going down. Mika wanted to see the sunset and now we are in a Ferris wheel though two people are only allowed into one cabin. And as we are in the line waiting for our turn I saw Mika smirk out of nowhere as she look at me. "what's wrong?" I ask her "uncle izana, it's time for you to have a girlfriend"

"huh? What are-"

"Kasunod po!" (next please!)

Mika then suddenly let go of y/n's hand then push me and y/n to go inside the cabin. "bye" said Mika before the cabin door close then went up. I look at the window and saw her go in to an another cabin with kakucho. Well at least Its fine since she's with kakucho. But what does he mean "it's time for me to have a girlfriend"?

I look at my front and saw y/n, tense up. "Ayos ka lang?" (are you okay?) I ask "o-oka- AH!" the cabin wiggle a little as it went up again as she hold on to her seat, tight.

The cabin then move again, continuing to go up. As I just look at y/n's tense look. "you sure? Cause your trembling" I stated "o-okay lang po talaga ako" (i-im fine really) she said, smiling awkwardly. The cabin then wiggle again a little "o-okay! Hindi ako okay!"(o-okay! I'm not okay!) she shouted, shutting her eyes as her hold on her seat got tight more. I stare at her, scared face first before I burst out laughing at her. "s-sir, pwede po ba bumaba na tayo?" (s-sir can we go down now please) she ask as I just continue laughing. "we can't go down. Besides nasa tuktok na tayo oh" (we cant go down beside were already at the top) I said as I can see the sunset on the top. We are now on the top if the Ferris wheel "sir, Ayoko na po. Masusuka na po ako" (sir, I give up. I'm going to throw up)

Eh?

"HA?! Wha- wai- no! Don't throw up!"

Kakucho POV

As me and Mika are in another cabin. Mika is looking at where izana and y/n's cabin is. "uncle kakucho"

"yes?"

"do you think they will be a couple once they go out there?" she ask, her back facing me. "maybe" well there is a chance. I think....

As we are watching izana and y/n in our cabin. I saw their cabin wiggle. "oh! It move!" said Mika "what do you think their doing?" she ask "I don't know". The cabin have a small window but the plastic glass is blurry so we can't see them through their window, much.

"by the way"

"hmm?"

"why'd you did that? I mean why'd you want them to be together in the cabin?" I ask Mika "cause I want uncle izana to be happy" she answered "he's already happy you know, just seeing you happy and smiling" I said looking at the side where the sunset is. "no he's not"

"he's not that really happy anymore ever since mom died, right?. I know it. I saw all uncle's pictures when he was a teenager. He's always happy, a pure happiness around mom but now she's gone, uncle is not that happy anymore" she explained as I hear to her voice on how much she want to cry. "come here" I said opening my arms for a hug. She then stand up from her seat and hug me. "it's my fault that uncle izana and uncle mikey is not happy anymore. It's all my fault that mama died. If I just didn't came into their lives then my uncles would be happy right now. If I just didn't came into her life then mama would be probably still alive. Papa will also be alive" she cried out on my chest as I felt her tears is staining my shirt but I didn't mind it and just hug her tight and hushing her. And let out all her thoughts.

After Mika cried, she wipe her tears and smile like, her usual smile as we went out of our cabin. I look around to look for izana and there I saw y/n throwing up again at a corner as izana is tapping y/n back. I also saw him, not wearing his coat.

Me and Mika approach them as I ask "what happened?"

"she threw up as soon as we went out of the cabin" izana answerd "what about your coat?" I ask then he rolled his eyes at the trash can is I rolled my eyes to see and there I saw his coat at the trash can. Y/n probably threw up on his coat.

Mika then approach y/n then said "ate y/n, are you okay? Do you want me to pat your back?" in a cute and warm voice. "probably a kiss will make me better" y/n replied with a smile as she wipe her lips.

Mika then went forward to her and kiss y/n forehead and her cheeks. "will that do?" she said as she lean back "yup"

"hey! That's unfair what about uncle? Uncle help ate y/n" izana stated acting like a child infront of Mika. Mika then let out a chuckle then she lean forward at izana then kiss him in the cheek as we all laugh at Mika.

TIMESKIP

Mikey POV

As I arrived home, a few bodyguards aren't around neither Mika and her babysitter too. I look at one of the bodyguards that is close to me "where are they?" I ask "they went out boss" he answered "where did they go?"

"their going to the amusement park boss. It's what Mika wants to do"

"I see......"

Then not so long the main door opened revealing Mika with izana, y/n and kakucho. Kakucho was lifting Mika in bridal style as she was sleeping. "oh? You guys went out without me?" I jokingly said but they didn't answer "I'm tired" said izana

I went towards kakucho as he hold Mika and beside him is her babysitter. "did she had fun?" I ask as I hold her cheek and a small smile painted on my lips "yeah, she did" izana answerd. "kakucho bring her to her room" izana ordered as kakucho obeyed and y/n followed but I soon stop her and ask "uhh can we talk?"

"uhh okay?"

"may problema po ba, sir Mikey?" (is there a problem, sir Mikey?) she ask with a concern face. I actually don't know why u did that. My body just move without thinking. We are now in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table as y/n is waiting for me to speak.

"uhh I know this kinda weird but....."

"hmm?"

"could you be my girlfriend?"

"huh?"

-------

Hello my dear readers I just want to say that I kind of change Mika's attitude since I'm much more comfortable with this. That is all thank you

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.5K 749 25
↪Was it the right choice accepting the Haitani Brothers as your brothers? Will you accept them? Will they accept you? started: 05/15/2022 finished:09...
38.7K 1.5K 22
"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩" There was...
13.7K 440 17
"𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚?" ⤅a story wherein two, damned teenagers, have to work together and finish one assignment by the end of the y...
61.1K 2.2K 17
Y/n Haitani is the youngest in the Haitani family(15 years of age). Her older brothers never new she existed so when they decided vist home, they wer...