GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Od Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Více

one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

four.

1.5K 38 5
Od Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode ten)

_______

michael davidson isn't someone who gets threatened easily since everyone was mostly threatened by him since he plays football but no one in the villa near about michael and what he does for a career.

the lads all sat near the non shadowed sofa, "that's two for you, man," luca looked at them, "why? go away," dami looked at them, "no, but honestly, you just have to get past this, bro,"

michael looked at where his coupled up partner was sat near to jay, his water bottle in his hand swinging it around his finger, "chilling, don't worry, let's be calm,"

the lads chuckled, "listen, i'm chilled, i'm relaxed," ikenna looked at them, "i am—i am not threatened, but—nah," michael laughed, "no, so not threatened,"

michael spoke to the lads, "do you think there's any competition here with the lads?" jay looked at the lads then to the girls, "i'm not here to make friends, i'm not here for seasonal boyfriends,"

ekin-su gasped, "oh!" the lads all get up coming to where the girls and the two new boys sat, michael sat at the end of the firepit sofa, "scooch, scooch, scooch,"

michael looked at tasha who was next to him who looked a bit squished, "are you okay? do you need me to tell the lads to move over?" michael sees her nod her head slightly, where he moved over a bit so tasha could have space, "so, how you boys feeling?"

"uh," michael said, "sorry," he looked at the two lads, "how are we feeling?" andrew spoke up, "yeah, good, man, i'm good, yeah, nice always to see new faces, yeah,"

michael looked at them, "what do you both do?" remi looked at him, "so, i'm a model and rapper," he raised an eyebrow, "rapper, yeah, go on, then, spit some bars, then,"

jacques looked at them, "come on, then, oi! come on, then," michael looked at his friend who was kind of embarrassing himself, where remi started to rap with luca glancing at michael, the two of them making faces.

"ikenna's finally like, someone that can sit here, at last!" ikenna clapped his hands at the two, "what do you do, then, big boy?" michael questioned jay, "i work in finance as an investment analyst,"

michael hummed, "do ya?" jay looked at michael, "yeah, what do you do?" the davidson male thought about two things he could say, but went with the latter, "i work in construction,"

where jay then asks what jacques does, "i play rugby, lad," jay looked at him, "you're a bit small for a rugby player, no?" michael looked in between them, "oh, really?"

"oh!"

some of the islanders laughed as michael stayed quiet, "hey, if you properly run at me, i'll flatten you, lad, so—" michael smirked at that, "whoo!"

michael took his friend for a chat to where the lads then wanted to go for a chat.

____

michael sat unbothered with the girls and luca, "oh shit, he's coming," jay and remi both go to the girls, "tasha, do you want to go for a quick talk?" the taller blonde smiled, "yea, sure,"

"indiyah," remi looked at indiyah, "do you want to go for a chat?" she stands up, "yea, come on," michael sits opposite his coupled up partner, "how are you boys feeling?"

michael looked at the girls, "they're good looking lads, obviously," the girls nod their heads, "if you want to get to know them, crack on," he spoke to paige, "we aren't official, like we're still getting to know each other,"

paige nods her head to what michael was saying, "so, you wouldn't be a tiny bit jealous if one of them pulls me for a chat?" michael knew that paige wanted a reaction out of him, "nah, cause i know you're gonna be in my bed at the end of the day," he spoke confidently.

"ok, we'll see, we'll see,"

michael laughed at what she said standing up with his water bottle in hand, where he sees his partner having a chat with jay now.

michael wasn't even concreting on what was happening on the beanbags between him and paige, simply talking to his friends laughing at something luca said.

____

"it's still early days," he said leaning on his arms, "between me and paige, but no, she's a lovely girl, we both said that we'd get to know other people still,"

michael licked his lips, "but nah, i ain't threatened, they're good looking guys to be fair," he said to the camera.

____

michael sat with tasha and davide as luca joined them, "there's going to be times like this, probably, but you need to trust yourself and trust that you and gemma have something really special, do you know what i mean?"

luca nods his head, "yea, babe, i do think that, but i just don't want to get hurt," michael looked at him, "mate, no one likes getting hurt, but they're both not going back to each other," he said to luca, "jacques likes laura,"

he said to luca, "not on love island, mate, come on," davide said making him, michael and tasha laugh, "exactly,"

he pats luca's back, "they were together for a year, of course they're gonna have things to chat about," michael said honestly to luca, "but one thing, jac doesn't see gemma in that way, not anymore, okay? i promise you,"

michael spoke drinking his water bottle, standing up going to the bedroom for their night, michael runs when he sees jacques with gemma, running to his friend jumping onto jacques's back laughing, "giddy up horsey!"

michael comes off of his friend, seeing paige walking up the stairs, he sneaks cuddled her from behind, walking up the stairs with her, when he pulls back wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "still not a tiny bit jealous?"

the davidson male shook his head, "nope," she pats his chest, "okay," he smiled at her brushing his teeth, before going back downstairs into the bedroom.

where they head the girls singing, "too hot! too spicy!" michael furrowed his eyebrows at the loudness where he was taking off his black jeans, "they're singing upstairs,"

andrew opens the door, "yea, they're well happy up there, i'm very confused," michael puffs his lips out, "do you feel pressured cos they might go for paige?"

michael looked at luca, "no geezer's gonna come in here and have better chat then me, simple," some of the lads chuckled at that, "how do you feel, though, that every bloke fancies ekin-su?"

michael questioned davide as he sits on top of the covers of davide's and ekin-su's bed, "what will be will be," luca looked at him, "are you gonna make her a coffee or not?"

davide looked at the lads, "i will see how i will wake up," michael looked at his friend, "oi, listen, i'm not taking— i'm not taking orange tomorrow, no chance,"

michael laid in ekin-su and davide's head in his pair of white calvin klein boxers and a wife beater, where the girls start to come downstairs into the bedroom.

paige gets into her and michael's bed where the davidson male sees paige's vision on remi who was taking his top off, when she moved her eyes to michael who comes onto their shared bed.

michael comes on top of her smiling, "still not jealous?" he shook his head, "nope," the lights turnt off, "goodnight everyone,"

"good night, bruv,"
"good night,"

with the lights off, michael and paige had a quiet conversation where he said goodnight to her, "goodnight eal," he chuckled at the nickname she gave him.

he closed his blue eyes letting sleep take over his body as him and paige didn't touch each other last night.

____

the lights turnt on with michael covering paige's eyes with their duvet, as she puts her sunglasses on as michael puts his sunglasses on as well putting their duvet cover down, "morning, guys, how did you sleep?"

"like, very good,"

jay nods his head, "yea, man," ekin-su looked at the two new boys, "did he spoon you?" remi shakes his head, "nah, chill out, chill out," jay looked at the islanders, "i heard snoring on that side of the room, though, but i wasn't sure who it was,"

michael looked at them, "yea, andrew, a hundred percent," the male looked at them, "it was me? oh, my bad, guys, my bad,"

michael turned his head to his coupled up partner, "morning," the two shared a good morning with paige leaning her head against his chest for a little bit before moving when tasha calls her to go upstairs.

he smiled at her seeing paige glance back at him, he gets out from underneath the duvet covers making the bed putting their pillows straight before going outside with jacques.

the original boys had their conversation, "right," michael leaned back against a pillow, "how does everyone feel, though?" dami looked at luca, "obviously, it's a bit—we were dancing and all that shit, turned around, amber's saying hello to a new man that i've never seen in my life,"

davide looked at dami, "yea, know how to ruin a party, you know," ikenna looked at them, "i was like, brr,"

"how to ruin a party,"

luca laughed at that, "i swear, man," michael sees the two new lads go and have their own conversation, "he's interested in ekin-su, i can see," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "who? jay?"

michael looked at them, "nah, do you know what this is gonna be? battle of the bodies, mate, hes gonna wanna take her, because i think he just wants to know, like, he's got the bat,"

luca looked at them, "ekin-su will play both of them,"

davide looked at them, "but, yeah, for sure, she will have chats with him," michael looked at davide, "she has chats with everyone, mate," ikenna nods his head, "yea, yeah,"

he stands up from where the lads sat, going towards the kitchen, making himself breakfast hearing the conversation the lads were saying.

____

michael sits near the swimming pool with his legs in next to laura and jacques, "guys, you've got a text?" laura turned to where jay was, "jay's got a text!"

"go on! read it out,"

the new italian bombshell read the message, "jay, it's time to get your graft on! today you will have lunch with three girls of your choice," michael nods his head, "one girl will prepare the start, one girl will prepare the main course and a third will prepare desert,"

ekin-su squealed, "please now make your choices, hashtag what's cooking good looking, hashtag fancy a spoon," davide looked at him, "congratulations, mate,"

michael looked to his coupled up partner who sat with ekin-su and some of the girls, "three? three?" jay moved, "er, so, for my starter, please can amber make it?"

michael leaned back on his hands, "for my main, please could ekin-su make it?" michael looked to where the girl was who smiled with her tonuge out, "and then for my desert, could tasha make it?"

the islanders did do or say anything as jay finished his sentence, "you could act a little bit more excited?" the girls cheered, "whoo!"

"yeah! whoo!"

michael licked his lips when remi also got a text, "remi boy," the male gets the love island phone, "i got a text!" indiyah gasped, "i'll actually be livid if he picks me as a starter or a fucking desert,"

he reads out, "remi, you will also have lunch with three girls of your choice," michael knew that his partner would get chosen, "please now make your choice, hashtag the cook of love, hashtag fancy a fork,"

remi looked at the girls, "i'd like my starter to be indiyah, i'd like my main to be paige," michael bit his lip, "and i'd like my desert to be ekin-su,"

"ekin-su!"

luca looked at her, "fucking hell, girl, you got a job on you, ekin," the lads chuckled, "i wonder what davide's thinking right now,"

the islanders who weren't chosen for the date has to go upstairs into the terrace for no distractions, "what would you say, the main course is—is the most important or it's just all the same cos you're gonna talk to them all the same amount of time? ain't ya, really,"

remi looked at luca, "you wanna chat to who you wanna chat to first," dami looked at jay, "so have you spoken to paige yet?" jay nods his head, "yea, i spoke to paige last night for a bit,"

"are you on the same page?"

luca was the only one to laugh, as michael stayed quiet at his friend's comment, "i still need to chat to gemma, laura and indiyah," dami nods his head, "defo, chat to gemma, man, honestly,"

michael looked at luca who laughed, "defo chat to gemma, cos one man is too comfy in here, man," dami said to jay, "just chat to gemma, please," the lads laughed.

luca didn't look at them, "i'm not even nibbling, i'm not nibbling," ikenna looked at them, "starter, main, desert, what are youse hoping?"

jay looked at them, "a lobster for main," he chuckled making michael laugh at that comment, "you've got to shoot your shot, just cos there's a girl, it don't mean you can't score,"

michael goes half way stairs where he sees his coupled up partner, "jealous now?" michael shook his head, "not even a tiny bit," he smiled at her, "have a fun date," he kissed her forehead smiling, going up the steps.

he wrapped an arm around gemma and laura's shoulders walking them to the terrace, the boys and the two girls stood on the terrace sofa looking at them.

____

michael wasn't a jealous person, when he trusts someone he puts a hundred percent trust into them and what ever is going on between them, like right now, michael played with his water bottle not even the slightest bit jealous.

"gemma and laura, the only two girls,"

the two girls sat down next to each other, "mm," andrew looked at them, "what?" michael looked at his friend, "luca and jacques are buzzing,"

the two lads both smiled, where michael leans over the terrace looking at indiyah and remi feeding each other, "look, they're feeding each other, ikenna, have you seen that? they're feeding each other,"

ikenna stands up coming next to michael watching the dates, "what are they eating? i cannot see," dami looked at his friend, "did you see that little thing that they just did?"

michael pats his friend's back, sitting back down onto the floor, he runs a hand through his hair, talking to andrew and luca, "the first dates are over,"

michael stands up slowly remembering that paige was the main course for remi, he watched his coupled up partner looking gorgeous as ever, "mate, paige, she looks fucking stunning,"

he sat back down looking at laura and gemma who both looked back at michael, "still not jealous?" michael shakes his head, "don't tell me, she got you two to say it now,"

the two girls laughs at what he said shrugging their shoulders as michael laughed shaking his head, "of course she did,"

the lads laughed loudly on the terrace interrupting the dates to where michael stands up seeing paige and remi both taking a bite out of the burger, "michael,"

andrew looked at his friend, "i think you're fucked, you know?" michael couldn't show his jeslous side to them, "i think i'm off home, lad,"

"no, you ain't, that—" rather than watching paige and remi's date, he looked at ekin-su and jay, who both were doing the spaghetti thing from lady and the tramp.

they got close to where michael's eyes widened, "no fucking way!" ekin-su laughed with the spaghetti in her mouth, "ooh-hoo—" the lads moved off of the sofa, "hoo-hoo!"

luca and michael stand behind davide, "they didn't do," michael puts his sunglasses down a bit, "oh, my god,"

"what have i just witnessed? what have i just witnessed?"

michael moved away from his friend, "what's that movie, the dogs that do it?" luca asked them, "bro, can you shut the fuck up?"

michael makes a face to what davide said who tried to listen into ekin-su's and jay's conversation, "davide," michael sees his friend sitting down, "yo,"

dami looked at davide, "you all right?" the Italian stallion nods his head, "yeah, i saw enough," the sunglasses hid the sadness in his eyes, "you saw enough?"

michael stands up seeing his partner pull down her dress down, as she turns her head making eye contact with her partner who just smiled at her charmingly.

"she won't judge my reaction, but i don't like games, these kind of games, no," michael ram a hand through his hair, "can't be arsed with a girl who plays games,"

davide nod his head to what jacques said, "no, me neither," michael put his glasses onto his face, running a hand through his hair, now that paige was done with her date.

the davidson male could care less about the other girl's dates but watched for the entertainment they were getting from where they stood up on the terrace.

andrew sits near his friend to what michael his friend's thigh, "are you gonna eat any of them strawberries, or what?"

remi looked up at the boys on the terrace, "shh!" michael chuckled, "oooh!" he was happy that it wasn't paige feeding remi, "oh, my days, oh, my days,"

the italian stallion paved back and forwards, "i wouldn't—i don't think you've got anything to be worried about, but i wouldn't appreciate being treated like that,"

davide ram a hand through his hair, "yeah, i mean, play with monopoly, not with me," michael frowned at what davide said knowing his friend doesn't open up in the few days of getting to know a girl, and michael was the same.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

120K 3.4K 25
Love island 2023 ❈ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
95.3K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued
377K 4.5K 57
- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little sister of the Liverpool midfielder, enter...
20.3K 469 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...