Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb
Lazy
Mis-Called
Inconclusive
Test Drive
Third Wheel
Driving Lesson
User Acceptance
Curiosity
Free Will
Relapse

Hesitation

2.4K 14 0
By Desreveremannep

The thought of Ava, her outfit, and what she didn't wear underneath destroyed Dave's concentration on his works. However Dave wondered why Ava was not available on her chat system. She wasn't even there in her desk. He tried to call her as she requested this morning but she didn't pick them up.

Lunch time. Dave went out his room. Ava's desk was empty, so she went to the elevator by himself. Inside the lift, he tried to call her again.

"Hi, Dave!"

To his surprise, his call got answered this time.

"What's up?" continued Ava.

"Where are you?" Dave blurted, out of lust and frustration.

"We are having lunch here," answered Ava, "anything I can help you with?"

"Uh, yeah!" Dave said. "Can I join you for lunch?"

"Why not?" Ava replied, "come over! I'm with Rodney and Elma!" she then mentioned the restaurant name.

"Alright! See you there, then!" Dave concluded the call. Ava sounded a bit strange.

The elevator door opened up on the mall's floor and he stepped out and walked directly to the restaurant. He could see Ava sitting with their colleagues.

"Hi!" Dave greeted them as he approached the table, "mind if I join you?"

"Hi!" Rodney returned the greeting, "Not at all! Have a seat!"

"Looking for Ava?" Elma asked directly, winking her eyes.

"Uh, yeah!" Dave responded.

"Give her a break, Dave!" Elma scolded with a large grin, "she's exhausted!"

"Hey!" Ava blurted.

"Aha!" Elma barked back, "you're blushing!"

"No I'm not!" Ava denied. She then stood up and said to Dave, "ok, I'm done with my lunch, let's get back to the office so I can send you the letter that you want!"

"Uh, Okay!" Dave replied as he stood up, too.

"Whoa!" Elma teased, "give Dave a break, Av! He hasn't even ordered his lunch!"

"Do you want to lunch?" Ava looked ad Dave.

"Nope, I have done my lunch," Dave answered.

"Let's go, then!" Ava walked away from the table.

"What letter?" Dave mumbled as they he walked next to her.

"Shut up!" Ava barked. "Have you taken any lunch?"

"Uh not yet."

"Then why asking about letter?" Ava snorted, tried to hide her smile.

The elevator doors opened and they entered. As soon as the doors closed, Dave reached for Ava's waist. To his surprise, Ava pushed him away.

"Camera!" she hissed.

"Oh." Dave mumbled.

They both stood silent for a few seconds.

"I missed you," Dave whispered.

"Good! You'd better miss me!" Ava barked back.

"Oh, why?" Dave asked, smiled at her through their reflection.

"Because I'm soaking wet!" Ava said with a deep exhale.

Dave chuckled. "Then what that drama was all about?"

Ava exhaled again before answering. "Because they grew suspicious about us!"

"Rodney and Elma?"

"Uh huh!" Ava mumbled.

"And besides," she added a second later, "I feel embarrassed about us!"

"Embarrassed?" Dave asked, "why? Since when?"

"Since this morning! " Ava blurted, "when I realized that we have some kind of relationship!"

"Oh ...," Dave muttered.

"While you are also in relationship with Mia," Ava sighed.

"And you are with Erick," Dave added softly.

Ava sighed.

"They expressed their objections to you?" Dave asked.

Ava shook her head. "Mia even asked me to were this all!" she added, pointing to her outfit, "to excite you!"

Dave chuckled. "And you made me excited all this morning!"

Ava snorted. "All this make me anxious," she sighed.

"And when you are anxious," Dave commented, "you need seed to calm you down!"

"No I don't!" Ava barked.

The elevator chimed. Ava quickly walked toward her desk, leaving Dave behind. "I'll being the letter later on to your desk, Dave!" she said as she sat on her chair, immediately busy with the computer.

"Okay!" Dave answered, walking into his room and closed the door. The reflection of Ava's body on the elevator door while they were inside it still made his head dizy.

His office's door swung open several minutes later. Ava stormed in and quickly lock the door. She held some papers on her hand.

Dave stood up and walked toward her. Before she could talk, he was already in front of her. Immediately he grabbed her waist, pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately. "I miss you!"

Ava returned the favor. "No you're not!" she objected between their kisses, "you just got too excited because of my clothes!"

"Whatever!" Dave barked. He lifted Ava by her waist and sat her on the desk.

Ava squealed as she slammed sat to the desk.

Dave strummed the front of Ava's shirt, unbuttoned each button with growing anticipation. His eyes planted on her eyes.

Ava panted, looked at his eyes, waiting impatiently for him to finish his handwork.

The last button unhooked, Dave grabbed her shirt and yanked it off her shoulders. He gulped and unconsciously held his breath as two firm hills excited his senses.

Ava gasped as her shirt fell to her waist. "Dave ...!" she protested Dave's gaze that lingered too long.

Dave moved his eyes back to hers. He smiled at her, then started to unbuckle himself. In no time his pants and brief fell down his legs.

"Dave ...," Ava hissed, gulped at the sight of a drop of glistening liquid at the top of Dave's straightened pole.

Dave spread Ava's legs apart. Her plaited skirt didn't give any resistance.

Ava held Dave by his shoulders, anticipating what would come next.

"You're wet!" Dave murmured, admiring her love well.

"Told you!" Ava squealed with hoarse voice.

Dave touch her canal. "Because you miss me?" he teased.

Ava inhaled sharply and gasped to his touch. "No!" she denied, took a time to pant, "because of this outfit! I feel ... Naked ... Underneath ...! It's... I feel ..." she jerked as Dave slid his two fingers in, then continued, "... So ... Sexy!" Ava ended her explanation with a squeal, her knees clasped Dave's waist, mirroring her Kegel’s squeezed on Dave fingers that scraped her soft spot.

"You came?" Dave asked with a wide grin. He smeared the copious amount of liquid on his fingers to his baton.

"Shut up!" Ava interjected, the continued softly while trying her best to hide her smile, "a little."

"Ready for more?" Dave asked rhetorically, grabbing both of her bottoms from underneath the fabric of her skirt.

"No!" Ava screamed stifled. "Call Mia!"

"Mia?"

"Ask for her consent!" Ava said.

Dave staggered.

"Please," she whined.

"But why? You said Mia asked you to excite me with your clothes," Dave asked.

"Please, Dave," Ava begged, "I know she ask me to humo you, but still, I don't feel right humping you."

Dave smirked.

"Please," Ava begged again, her lips trembled. The suddenly jerked a little as her body instinctively pushed forward looking for Dave's love pole.

Dave reached to his phone on the table and started to call her girlfriend.

"Hello, Dear What's up?" Mia answered, her voice sounded through the speaker phone.

"Hey! Mia, Ava asks me to ask for your permission," Dave explained, "can I humped her now?"

"Can you?" Mia echoed her lover's, question, "you must! I need you to empty your self, so I can hump you later before Ava's lesson without fearing that you will com to soon!"

"See?" Dave smirked at Ava. He then out his ohone on the desk and again grabbed Ava's bottoms.

"Uh, Mia," Ava hesitated called her friend, "are you sure .... Aaarrgghh!" Her question was cut short with a series of howls when Dave pulled pelvis toward his and, with surgical precision, slammed his hot shaft right into her love hole, followed by pumping motions.

"Damn ...," Mia mumbled on the phone, amidst Ava's growls, "you both make me feel hot!"

"You turn's later at home!" Dave told his lover.

"Enjoy your other girlfriend, Honey! See you later!" Mia bid goodbye.

"Bye!" Dave said.

"Se you later, Av!" bid Mia to her girl friend.

Ava could only produced a series of short, low-key grunts, in sunch with Dave's pumps. Her legs hugged Dave tightly, pushing his bottoms toward her, one of her arm wrapped around Dave's shoulders, her other arm pushed against the table supporting her, helping Dave in pulling her toward him. Her body was hungry for his rod.

Dave could take his eyes off Ava's half open mouth. It somehow drover him crazy. Finally, keeping his pace up, he sucked those red plump lips.

Ava returned his favour. With both of her arms now wrapped around his shoulders, her tongue eagerly explored Dave mouth. With their mouth intertwined, she now could release her moans more freely knowing that Dave lips would muffled it down, keeping it away from the prying ears of people like Rodney and Emma. Suddenly, though, she disengaged herself from their kisses. "Deeper, Dave," she whispered, her eyes stared blankly to his.

"Like this?" Dave asked. With that, he roughly pushed farther forward.

"Yes ...!" Ava mouthed her approval without sound. Then, three thrusts later, her eyes rolled up and her body gravitated toward his body as tidal wave surged through the entire of her nerves. Her arms hugged Dave's shoulders tightly her legs did the same around his lower back, effectively pushing him all the way in and keeping him there. She produced guttural grunt as her inner muscles munch Dave's wiener uncontrollably.

Dave tried to move, but couldn't. Ava's latched to his body too tightly. That deadlock didn't deprive him from stimuli, though, as her kegel now took over, gyrating in auto pilot mode, giving him the much needed massage, and some more. "Av," Dave grunted to her lover's ear.

Ava didn't respond, she was still preoccupied with the tides.

"I'm coming too!" Dave exclaimed.

"Ins ... Argghhh!" Ava didn't managed to complete her word amidst her groans.

Too late anyway. Even when before Ava said it, Dave muscles has already pumping his venom deep inside Ava's love cavity, milked vigorously by her welcoming muscles. He hugged her tightly, as if afraid he didn't properly sow his seed.

Dave finally finished his job, but kept hugging her, pet her back gently to help her endure her agonizing pleasure. At last, several long seconds later, Ava stopped groaning and her breaths eased down. "Av," he called softly her ear.

"Hmm ...?"

"Sorry I came inside."

Ava chuckled. "It's okay, Dear" she then murmured, "I'm on pill."

"I mean," Dave explained softly, "I thought you wanted it."

Again she chuckled. "Can you scoop it for me, please?"

"Oh, sure." Dave said ad he pulled out off her, and watched at her canal. "It oozes out," he commented at the drop of pearly liquid peeking out of her.

Ava just chuckled.

Dave reached for the drop.

Ava caught his hand.

Dave looked at her with question in his gaze.

"Don't use your hand," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh ...."

Use your tongue!"

"Oh ...!"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 5.4K 24
"π™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšπšŠ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” πšœπš‘πš’πš πšπš˜πš’πš—' πš˜πš—"
78.7K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ