Living Affair

De Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/16
II/17

II/15

2K 116 124
De Missnellywrites

The more thoughts and comments the faster the updates.

Eight Months Later

Alyssa turned off her alarm after hearing it go off. She excused herself from helping her grandmother with her garden to go wake Kapri up since he had somewhere important to be by five o'clock. She washed her hands first before going into the living room. She walked up to Kapri and smiled at the sight in front of her.

Kapri laid on the couch with his hand over their now eight month old baby boy Onyx's back. Both of them were sleeping and It was the cutest thing ever. She made sure she took a picture with her phone capturing the cute moment, then carefully took the baby out of Kapri's hold in order for her not to wake the baby up. She had this evil smirk on her face because she had an idea in mind.

"Kapri, Kapri where's the baby!" Alyssa shook his arm frantically. She tried not to laugh as Kapri popped his eyes open, jumping up from the couch, clutching around his chest area. He finally looked over at Alyssa noticing the baby in her arms. Kapri sucked his teeth, laying back in the couch covering his face with his hands. Alyssa laughed hysterically while holding the baby.

"That shit ain't funny Alyssa. Dead ass."

Ever since she gave birth Kapri made sure to be on his P's and Q's with his baby boy. He was very protective over his son and was a very attentive father. Alyssa was thankful he actually made an effort to help her with their son instead of leaving her to do all the work. Since she was still living with her grandparents Kapri drove out that way and made the time to help her. Sometimes he even stayed over night to help with Onyx.

"I'm sorry I just had to." She chuckled, covering her mouth as she looked over at Onyx who slept with a pacifier in his mouth. "It's five o'clock though."

"Damn already." Kapri looked at the watch on his wrist. "Felt like a nigga just laid down." He rubbed his eyes before standing and stretching his arms.

The baby began to whine in Alyssa's arms and she glanced at the baby noticing his eyes were still closed. She looked back over at Kapri who was looking at the baby and asked, "How long ago did you feed him?"

"Right before we fell asleep."

"So an hour and forty five minutes ago." She answered for him. "I gotta make him a bottle." She looked over at Kapri arching her eyebrow. "Don't you gotta get going?"

"Damn." He scrunched his face up. "You tryna hurry up an kick a nigga out—but you right I gotta go anyway. Lemme see my lil mans." He hovered over Alyssa to kiss the baby's face. He was still sleeping so he wasn't gonna try to wake him up purposely.

"I want you to come to my graduation next week." Alyssa announced catching his attention. "I mean I have one more extra ticket and I wanted you to be the fourth person, that's if you're able to." Since giving birth he had been a helpful with not only the baby but with her school work. From homework and helping her study for exams he contributed to helping her pass. She was finally going to get her bachelors degree in communications. It's been a stressful four years but she's finally made it.

Alyssa leaned her head back a little to let Kapri kiss Onyx one last time before he stood back up straight. He folded his arms across his chest, smirking a little. "I feel special. Should I feel special right now?"

Alyssa playfully rolled her eyes. "Please don't start gassing your head up now."

"Nah but I'll fasho' be there. Look at you. Lil bit graduating and shit. I'm proud of you."

Those four words that came out of his mouth warmed her heart. "We'll thanks I'm proud of me too. If it weren't for these little rugrats I would've dropped out by now."

"Good thing you ain't."

A notification from Alyssa's phone caught her attention and she checked the notification. Kapri grabbed his things to get ready to leave right before Alyssa stopped him.

"You think you're gonna be done with whatever by nine o'clock?" She asked and he twisted his lips to the side.

"I Should be. Why, wassup?"

"I wanted you to watch the kids for me. Grandparents have their anniversary tonight so they're gonna be gone."

"Aight I can do that." He nodded. "Where you gotta be later on?"

"Damn okay nosey since you wanna be all up in my business...I have a date."

...

"A date?" He licked over his lips. "Who you got a date with?" He said trying not to sound too bothered. He wasn't tryna pry but he ain't never seen her with no other guy except Tyrone so he was curious.

Alyssa scrunched her face up and chuckled. "A guy I met on campus."

"Oh." Kapri's eyes widened. "It's a nigga? Here I was thinking you might've switched teams." He joked, causing Alyssa to shove him back slightly.

"Very funny. You swear you're a comedian or something." She rolled her eyes. She definitely talked to a very guys after Tyrone but that's all it was talking. Most of the guys she interacted with were immature or she simply wasn't interested after noticing their first red flags. She had been solely focused on her babies and finishing her last year.

"Shit I should've been."

Crying took over in Alyssa's ears as she held the baby up watching him cry. "Aww the wittle baby is hungry." She coo'd kissing over the babies face. "Okay I'll see you later."

It had been an hour since Kapri left and Alyssa was busy making herself a smoothie as she held a conversation on the phone with her best friend.

"You told him about your date?" Jade asked Alyssa while she glanced in the living room at Mia who tickled Onyx.

"I mean I didn't want to but he asked what I had to do so I told him."

"Was he jealous? When you told him?"

Alyssa scoffed. "Why would he be jealous Jade? Actually why would I care if he was jealous or not?"

"Well if he showed any sign of jealousy, Alyssa that would mean he's obviously into you. Keep acting like you don't want him to be into you."

"I'm not acting like anything." Alyssa chuckled, finding what her friend was saying funny. She pressed down the button on the blender and held down the cover as the noise from the blender went off. Once she stopped the blender she said, "He has a girlfriend and I fell off the Kapri band wagon a long time ago."

"Did you now?"

"Mhm hm."

"That's just your mind talking. But your heart feels differently."

"You want me to be a home wrecker so bad." Jade cackled over the phone as Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Chase after my sons father and he's with another girl just to end up with my heart broken? Yeah no. I've moved on from him and I been over it."

"You saying you moved on from him like that was your man."

"I mean I had him before her so he was." Alyssa laughed. "That was a joke."

"Sure." Jade commented, sarcastically. "You know I meant to tell you this morning but my trainer was rushing my ass off the phone but I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and something happened to catch my eye. Imma send it to you right now."

Alyssa shrugged her shoulders, picking up her cup to pour her smoothie into it. She poured another cup for Mia and her grandmother. Once she heard Jade she grabbed her phone going to their message thread. Alyssa's heart dropped to her ass as she clicked on the picture to examine it fully. The man stood next to the woman in the picture with a big smile on his face. His facial hair had grown out and he spotted a low fade.

She looked over the caption from the Instagramer that read...

My brother is finally a freed man. After begging for them to free him, he is finally a free man. He is much healthier and happier. Thank you all for your support and help. Welcome home, Tyrone!🥰

"That's him right? Mia's dad."

"Yep. That's definitely him." Alyssa replied, dryly, glancing up at Mia. She was feeling different emotions. To her Tyrone was dead. Kapri never went into detail about what happened with Tyrone, he just let her know he had dealt with him. If he was free or whatever Mylisa meant, that would mean he would be looking for Mia soon. "You know I said I didn't want any negativity in my life and this counts as negativity." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." Jada apologized. "Thought you'd want to know."

She didn't want to know but she did. She wanted to know what happened to him and how'd he end up in prison. She was more stuck on the fact that he was actually vividly alive and might come looking for his daughter.

Alyssa snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head. "Yeah...yeah just don't go telling my brother about this like you did last time. Okay?"

Jade sucked her teeth over the phone. "How many times are you gonna bring that up. I was trying to do what a good friend is supposed to. You think I really wasn't going to tell him. You got a brother and he got a bunch of goons and you really gonna sit up there telling me about some punk ass nigga putting his hands on you, thinking I wouldn't tell him about it? You're crazy."

"I am." She muttered lowly, twisting her lips to the side. To change the conversation she said, "You think he's gonna come looking for us?"

"If he knows what's good for him he better not."

"I'm scared." She admitted. Before Jade can respond Alyssa said. "I don't know what he has planned but nothing ever comes good from Tyrone."

Alyssa talked on the phone with Jade for a few more minutes before she made her way to the living room with the three smoothies. Joyce was playing with the baby and Mia was playing with her Barbie dolls.

"What are you and pa doing for tonight?" Alyssa asked her grandmother as she sat down on the floor with Mia. She smiled when Mia handed her one of the Barbie dolls.

"I'm not sure. Your grandfather always has something new planned. He's so romantic even after all these years."

"How cute." Alyssa said wondering if she'd ever come across a love like her grandparents. The guys she dated in the past obviously weren't her soulmates. She thought she would've been with Tyrone for a long time but that only lasted so long. Being young and naive for a man thinking if you do whatever it is they'd like and want he'd fall in love with you but that wasn't the case.

"Don't sound so jealous now." Joyce joked laughing. "Don't you got a little date tonight? We're both on the same timing." Alyssa looked at her grandmother with a scrunched up face. "What?" Joyce raised an eyebrow. "Ain't that what you kids saying nowadays? Y'all call y'all selves calling me old but when I'm tryna keep up with the slangs I get looked at like a chicken with it's head cut off. Child anyway."

"It don't sound right when you say it. Like you said leave it to the kids who say it nowadays."

"Mommy play with me." Mia tapped Alyssa's thigh. "Girl fight." She said hitting her Barbie doll against the doll in Alyssa's hand.

Alyssa put her smoothie down next to her and decided to play along with her daughter. "Oh now you didn't just hit me." She hit the Barbie doll against the other one.

The two began going back and forth with the Barbie dolls hitting them against each other. Alyssa laughed along with Mia at how childish this was. She knew Mia didn't have any sisters to play along with so why not entertain her daughter. Even though Mia had her cousin Maia it wasn't like they were together twenty four seven.

The doorbell rang and Alyssa was too occupied with her fights against Mia that she didn't bother to acknowledge the door. Joyce got up with the eight month old baby still in her hand as she retrieved to the door.

Alyssa had her doll on top of Mia's as if they were armwrestling. Mia out of nowhere dropped her doll running to the door yelling, "Daddy!"

"Mia I told you about calling Kapri-" Alyssa turned around to look at the front door. "Daddy." She mumbled seeing the last person she would've expected at the door.

Alyssa dropped the doll in her hand as she slowly stood up from her spot. She watched as the man picked up Mia and hugged her as Mia giggled. Joyce stood by the side of the door looking back at Alyssa confused. Alyssa wiped her palms against her leggings and headed to the door.

While he hugged Mia he looked up and his eyes connected with Alyssa's. Those same eyes that used to hypnotize her whenever she looked at him.

"Alyssa I was wondering who the hell this handsome gentleman was looking for you." Joyce said raising an eyebrow at Alyssa while Alyssa kept her eyes on him. "So this is the deadbeat daddy?" Joyce slowly turned to look at him remembering the fact Mia called him 'daddy'.

"Grams could you give me a minute?"

"Sure. I guess." Joyce looked Tyrone up and down before walking off not too far away.

Alyssa frowned looking upon Tyrone. She so badly wanted to take Mia out of his arms but she barely could move. Tyrone's facial hair was no longer rough and wild. His mustache was trimmed nicely and he sported a goatee. He was dressed down in a casual nike tracksuit with a pair of Nike dunk's on his feet.

Tyrone placed Mia on her feet and Mia instantly grabbed his hand.

"Mia why don't you give me and your dad a minute to talk?"

"But he just got here." Mia frowned. "Where have you been? You never called or texted like mommy said. I missed you."

"Mia." She said more sternly.

"Give me and your moms a second. I'll be right there with you baby I promise." He told Mia making sure to glance up at Alyssa at the mention of his promise.

"Okay." Mia cheesed, knowing she wasn't going to be left high and dry. She left her parents alone and walked back to the living room. Alyssa glanced over her shoulder at Mia kind of feeling a way she listened to her dad over her.

"H-how'd you find me?" Alyssa asked, nervous folding her arms across her chest.

"Phone location." He answered. "You got the same number so I had someone track your location." He shoved in his hands in his sweat pockets.

"I heard about your release from jail. They should've kept you in there."

Tyrone nodded his head looking down before looking back at her, knowing he deserved that. Before he could speak up Alyssa already beat him to it. "Why'd you come here? What are you even here for? Mia? You're not going to see her. No matter how much she begs to see you, I won't let her." She got right to the point.

"Mommy of the year, huh." Tyrone said, licking his lips. Sarcasm laced in his tone.

"I thought you were dead and it was such a good thing knowing you weren't here anymore, knowing I ain't have anything to worry about but no I was wrong. What happened?"

"That ain't what I'm here for, Aight." He couldn't speak on it for the simple fact Kapri told him not to. He did what Kapri told him to after he beat him bad but after being arrested and then released from jail he felt he had to do what was right for his daughter.

"Then what are you here for?!"

"I wanna see my daughter."

"You just seen her."

"Stop being a smartass, Aight. You know what I mean." Even after an ass beating from Kapri one thing Tyrone still had was a slick ass mouth. Guess no one could take that away from him.

"You've been gone for a year and you wanna come back into her life after what you did? Hell no."

"What me and you had going on ain't got nothing to do with Mia."

"Really?" Alyssa tilted her head taken aback. "How couldn't it? It has everything to do with her!"

"It was fucked up I know, Aight. But that ain't me no more. I turned over a new leaf and I got my shit together and all I want is to be there for my daughter.

"You said that last time and I let you because I thought maybe after those two years you would've changed but you didn't. You were barely there for her. You only came around to keep tabs on me."

"Look what's done in the past is the past. Stop bringing that shit up cause like I said that ain't me no more. All I know is if you think you gone keep my daughter away from me anymore it ain't happening. As long as I'm living and breathing she gone know who I am."

"It's been a year and she's been great without you. Couple more years without you won't hurt her."

"You saw the way she ran to me. 'Daddy'." He reiterated Mia's choice of words. "That little girl loves me. You really think she ain't gone ask about me."

"She will and I'll tell her the same shit I been telling her. She forgot about you then and she can damn sure keep forgetting." Alyssa got ready to close the door but he placed his foot by the door. He shoved the door back opened with his hand.

"You letting her call that nigga daddy?"

Alyssa didn't answer the question as she continued to look at him, holding the door.

"Nah." Tyrone shook his head, chuckling. "She ain't stupid enough to allow my daughter to call some random nigga daddy."

"Random nigga? You are the random nigga, Tyrone."

Tyrone laughed throwing his head back. "You let that nigga come play me like a little bitch and you talking bout some I was gone for a year? You was looking forward to that nigga having me killed. Guess it was a change of plans, huh? What kind of mother does that to their daughter?"

Alyssa nose flared at his last statement. How dare he try to comment on her mothering when he barely was a father to their daughter. He's a sick individual and he thought he was just going to be let back in their life just because he claimed he turned over a new leaf? Everything was so weird for Alyssa because Tyrone just showed up as if he just went on a vacation and now he's ready to continue being a father.

The last thing she could remember with Tyrone wasn't a good memory. Hell she was standing in front of him and still felt unsafe even though she knew he wouldn't dare touch her, not after everything he went through. The first time Tyrone wanted to be in her life she allowed him because she couldn't keep her child away from him. Mia always brung up where her father was and it made Alyssa guilty. She didn't feel guilty anymore.

"What kind of mother?" She reiterated. "The kind of mother trying to protect her daughter from a father like you!" She snapped. "I have no problem keeping her away from you because I'll tell her everything once she's older. She'll be mad at me for a while but she'll hate you forever!"

"That's the type of shit you on? Bitter baby mama? You're robbing her from having a fucking daddy!" He yelled in a duh tone. "You keeping her away from me because of what we went through. That got nothing to do with me and her relationship. A nigga wanna be a present father and you telling me no? You think cause that nigga coming around here and there to keep the company means he could replace me as her father? You think cause you mothered a baby with him means he obligated to take care of that baby and a extra mouth to feed?! For someone who thinks they so smart you acting real fucking stupid!"

She looked at his with squinted eyes forgetting that Joyce had Onyx in her hand when she went to the door. Alyssa damn sure didn't want Tyrone knowing about her son, but it was no secret that the baby was Kapri's. He looked just like him so Tyrone put two and two together.

"After everything you really think I'm going to trust you to be around my daughter? You come back out of no where and you wanna be a father? Hell no." Tyrone was sketchy and she knew he had to of had some kind of plan. He popped back up from the dead and wanted to act like everything was peaches and cream when it wasn't. "Go home." She looked down at his feet hoping he got the memo to remove it.

"I'm taking you to court!" He said, slowly removing his foot.

"What? You're taking me to court?"

"If that's what I gotta do to get my daughter so be it."

"An ex-con wanting to take me to court? You're a fucking felon!" She yelled mind blown by what he was saying. "You think the judge is gonna give my daughter to a criminal! Check your criminal record because they ain't letting you no where near Mia."

"The same criminal her mother decided to have a baby with knowing what I was into?" He got her right there. "The same girl who was so in love with the fast life?" He knitted his eyebrows together. "Fuck outta here!"

"You wanna go to court and I'll tell them everything. From the abuse, the drug dealing to the stalking everything, Tyrone! Whose to say when Mia upsets you, you won't try to beat her to a pulp?"

"You ain't got no evidence to prove I did anything to you. You just running your mouth. I'll tell them motherfuckers you was a fast ass little girl looking to get fucked and I just happened to fall into the trap. You so comfortable lying about your age to a grown man what else could you lie about?"

Alyssa swallowed the lump in her throat and twisted her mouth to the side.

"We can do this the easier way or the harder way. I know you always liked it the harder way but choose wisely Alyssa."

*****

Kacey was all smiles as she arrived at her mothers house. It was a nice day outside so that added onto her happiness. Her skin was blemish free and glowing. She was finally a happy single divorced woman.

She was able to open up her shop and she now had her two of her businesses in New York and her other one in Jersey. She let Cassandra help run the shop in Jersey and Kori would take charge for her salon in New York. Everything worked out perfectly for her in the long run.

Kacey used the spare key her mother gave her to the house just in case since her mother was hard of hearing. She had a bag of chic-fil-a in her hand and in her other hand a tray of three drinks.

Kacey closed the door behind her and as she walks in she heard loud music playing. Boyz to men played throughout the house as Kacey made her way around to the living room.

"Shit." Derek said as Kacey walked in making her presence known.

Her mouth dropped as she gasped. "Eww what the fuck!" She quickly turned around closing her eyes at the scene before her eyes.

"Oh my god Kacey!" Athena yelled as she jumped off of Derek's lap. She grabbed her robe laying down on the couch, tying it around her waist. "You couldn't have called first at least?"

"You couldn't do that in your bedroom? The place designed for something as private as sex?" Kacey said with her back still turned around. She was so grossed out at the sight of seeing both her mother and Derek naked.

"Um this is my house and I can have sex where ever I please. Like I said you should of called first. Popping up here without a call or text like you lost your damn mind."

"We'll I was trying to surprise you with your favorite lunch but obviously I'm the one with the surprise. Y'all dressed yet?"

"Yeah you good now Kacey." Derek answered looking over at Athena.

Kacey turned back around with a scrunched up face avoiding eye contact with both of them as she walked to the kitchen. She placed the bag and drinks on the counter. Both Derek and Athena walked in the kitchen dialoguing in whispers.

"I got you your regular and Derek I happened to be thinking of you in the moment and I got you the chicken sandwich, fries and a lemonade."

"I appreciate that Kacey." He wasted no time digging into the bag grabbing his food.

Athena and Derek had been seeing each other a little over a year and Kacey had no complaints. She wasn't going to be the bratty daughter who gave Derek a hard time just because her father was dead and she didn't want him to try to replace him. No one could ever replace her father and as long as Athena, Derek and herself knew that everything was copacetic.

Derek was nice to her and not the fake nice she could tell he was genuine. He was very soft spoken and a gentleman to her mother. She's seen him take care of Athena whenever she got too drunk, she's seen him take over dinner, help the kids with homework. He was a good man in her book.

After the awkwardness in the room, Kacey stood as she ate her food. She dipped her fry in Buffalo sauce before picking up head up with scrunched eyebrows. She looked between her mom and Derek intensely who were acting jittery.

"Okay what?" She tilted her head to the side with both her hands sitting on the counter. She looked between the two waiting on who would speak first. Her eyes landed on her mother last.

"I wanna tell you something but I don't know if your reaction will be bad or good."

From the sound of that had Kacey alerted. Anytime her mother had something to tell her it always turned out bad. But from the looks of her mom and Derek she already could tell what the news was.

"Mama no!" Kacey gasped. "I got four years before I'm out my prime and you wanna now make me a big sister?!"

"A what?! Hell no! I ain't pregnant." Athena scrunched up her face. "I'm too damn old anyway. My eggs are cold turkey by now."

"Oh—then we're good. Whats this oh so everlasting news you wanna tell me?"

"We'll." Athena glanced at her boyfriend. "We're getting married!" She stuck her left hand out exposing the diamond rock on her ring finger. "He proposed yesterday."

"Really." Kacey inquired. Athena could tell her daughter so well and from her reaction so far this was obviously bad news for her.

"Kacey I know-"

"Sike! I'm just messing with y'all. Congratulations mama!" She ran over to her mom giving her a tight hug. She pulled back from the hug, including Derek in the hug. "I'm so happy for you. You deserve to be happy."

"That ain't funny Kacey." Athena chuckled, nudging Kacey's stomach. "Had ya mama worried for a second."

"That's what I do!" Kacey mocked the TikTok sound, laughing. "You already know you gotta have me helping to plan your wedding." Athena got ready to say something but Kacey interrupted. "And no you ain't gotta worry about me trying to take over your wedding just because I never got my dream wedding."

"We'll okay I ain't know you was a wedding planner now. I'm not even sure I'm gonna have a wedding. I feel like that's only for the young people. I'm almost fifty."

"Fifty the new thirty you ain't hear." She tried to reassure her mother who wasn't too confident about a wedding. "I mean I can hire a planner and they'll help out. Make your vision come to life. I'll even pay for the wedding."

Athena tilted her head back. She was taken back by her daughter's statement. "Um Kacey you sure everything is alright?"

"Yeah everything is alright. What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying you're offering to pay for the wedding and help me with a planner." Derek initially was going to pay for the wedding. He was an architect and a landlord. He made pretty good money to afford Athena's lifestyle.

"I can't just be nice. Dang ma."

"You know what you're right. I forgot all about your therapy. Those sessions have been really doing you well."

"I guess." She shrugged her shoulders. She was just happy and in a good mood so she wanted to do something nice for her mom. They had a solid relationship and now had a relationship that she yearned for when she was a teenager.

Once their conversation ended Kacey excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she got back Derek and Athena were no longer in the kitchen. Kacey rolled her eyes and took her seat. She ate her food and occupied her time on the phone. She would've called the kids but she had left them not too long ago and didn't want to nag them.

A notification from her text messages caught her attention as she pressed on Kori's message. It was a screenshot from Instagram and those three dots popped up letting her know Kori had something else to say. Kacey decided to look at the picture first.

Rolling her eyes once she reads the caption from Theshaderoom blog, she looks at the picture of Montana and his supposed girlfriend Wren that she read from the hashtags out at the park doing what looked like yoga. Normally Kori would send in funny tweets from twitter but this wasn't something funny. She didn't know why Kori even sent her this bullshit.

Her next text message came in.

Look at this bullshit.

Kori don't send me anything like this again. Why tf would I care about this?

It's just funny to me. Men don't take no time to heal.

If he wants to recycle girls as a way to cope that's on him. We're divorced for a reason.

She wasn't even sure if this was his way of coping or not. It was said that men don't waste no time moving on to another relationship all while it takes the woman more time before they settle into another relationship.

It wasn't even the first time Kacey had been tagged in posts made from blogs by fans who wanted her to be pressed over Montana and his new girlfriend. Why would Kacey care, she divorced the man for a reason.

*****

"Just open your mouth." The young girl said holding the chip with cheese dip on it up to his mouth.

"Pause." He raised an eyebrow as she held her wrist to make sure none of the dip got on his clothes.

"You're so childish." Kori chuckled.

"If it's nasty though don't think I ain't gone tell you the truth cause I am."

"That's what I want. The truth silly." Kori said, feeding the chip into his mouth. Before she could ask him anything about it she took up a nacho chip, dipping it into the cheese dip she made to go with it. "Mhm." She moaned once she popped the chip into her mouth. She looked over at Kapri. "Is it good?"

"Yeah it's aiight." He leaned over her to grab another chip.

As you can tell Kori and Kapri were back on with their relationship. You could say they were officially a year and some months into their relationship. They did go through with their break for about three months before they decided to get back together.

Kori did take into consideration about the way she acted towards Kapri in their relationship. If she wanted the relationship to work she could have to compromise with him and vice versa.

"You can't ever just say my cooking is good." Kori playfully rolled her eyes.

"You just started cooking so you learning right now. That's why it's aiight for me. Now once yo cooking get on my mama level I'll let you know it's good."

"I've been taking lessons from her so now I'm
gonna tell her what you said about her cooking."

"You snitching on your own man? Negative." He shook his head reaching for another chip.

"Your momma gonna gonna get you right and have my back at the same time." She snapped her neck, chuckling. She grabbed another chip and scooped it in the dip and poured some hot sauce on it. She walked over to Kapri and sat on his lap wrapping her arm around his neck. "Open."

Kapri scrunched his nose up from the smell of the hot sauce. "Hot sauce is crazy." He chuckled, wiping his nose. "Hell no."

"Come on. You ain't scared of nothing but you scared of hot sauce. It's franks it ain't that hot." She waved the chip in his face. His sucked his teeth but opened his mouth for the chip. He took a tiny bite and she smiled eating the rest of the chip.

"Since when the fuck you eat hot sauce?" He scrunched up his face. He wasn't a fan of hot sauce or putting it on every single thing.

"Kacey literally puts it on everything and she put it on my pizza and I been obsessed ever since." She shrugged her shoulders. She couldn't get into the Jamaican hot sauce but the Frank's one actually had more flavor than spice.

"You heard about Kacey moms?"

"Of course I did. You gonna be my date to her wedding?"

"Who else gone be your date?" He mugged her as she laughed covering her mouth.

"Damn I'm just asking."

They continue eating half of the dip with the chips Kori made since she wanted to save it for her niece and nephew. Kapri occupied his time on his phone while Kori applied lipgloss on her lips using her miniature mirror.

Her heart had been beating fast for the past ten minutes. Ever since the mention of Kacey's mom had Kori wanting to ask Kapri but she didn't want to start up a pointless argument. Normally Kori was the type of person who needed to get something off their chest if it was bothering them and it was.

"I'm not trying to argue with you or anything but I just needed to ask." She said catching his attention. She couldn't see his face since her back was against him, truth was she didn't want to see his face. "You already know that I love you and I just wanna know how long will it take for you to get to that point of our relationship where you love me back?"

Kapri was silent as he looked up from his phone looking at the back of Kori's head. "How am I supposed to know?" He chuckled, nervously. "I can't just give you a time frame and know for sure." He answered as honest as he could.

"We'll I'm just saying normally there's two things about a man and what they want. It doesn't take a man long to know if he loves a woman or wants to be with her in the long run. How long did it take for you to love your girlfriend before me?"

"Come on Kori."

"Just tell me I just need to see what kind of space we both are in at this point. I won't feel any kind of way."

"Love at first sight." He kept it short and simple. It was true he met Tiara through Kacey and knew right then and there he wanted to be with her. It didn't take him no longer than three months to love Tiara.

Kori nodded her head at his response.

"I just don't get it." She leaned up, pressing against his chest. "It's been a year and you still don't love me? What am I doing wrong?" She slightly turned her head.

Kapri sighed, leaning back in the chair. "Nothing Kori."

"I know everything about you, well everything you've told me and I love you. You know everything about me and you can't find one thing out of those things I've told you to find some way to love me? You loved Tiara at first sight because you were infatuated with her but you're calling that love."

"Aight cause now you going too far." He sat up with squinted eyes looking at his girlfriend.

"Too far?" She reiterated now standing up to face him.

"Yeah too far. You ain't know shit about our relationship to tell me what I was feeling. You ain't her so don't get in your feelings cause i don't feel the same way about you the way I felt about her. "

Kori glared at Kapri as soon as those words left his mouth. It definitely hurt her feelings because she wasn't expecting him to say that. Most of the time he wasn't straight forward with his answers. All she wanted to know was there even feelings for her at this point.

"So if you don't feel that way why are you with me? Is it because I'm just convenient enough for you to be with?" Her nose flared as she stared at her boyfriend. She was beginning to get upset at what he was saying. His actions over the past months have been different from his choice of words and she was starting to realize something.

"I really ain't got time for this bullshit today Kori."

"Oh now you don't have time? What about Alyssa? You felt the same way about her?" She continued to bombard him with questions.

"There was never nothing with Alyssa aight. I loved her cause she was my family. I ain't realize I was in love with her until she was a couple months pregnant. You happy now?"

Immediately Kori felt choked up. She looked at Kapri not knowing what to say. Her eyes watered and her nose flared out of anger.

"Yo." Kapri realized what he said before he chuckled. "I ain't mean to say that I worded that wrong."

"You're in love with her?" She questioned disregarding what he said.

"You know I meant I got love-"

"You're fucking in love with her and you barely know the girl but you don't love me!" She raised her voice tilting her head to look at him. "Huh?" She shoved his shoulder. "We'll I'm fucking carrying your baby too Kapri!" She yelled in between cries. "You in love with me now?" She threw her hands up before she covered her mouth, grabbing her purse off the counter.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself chasing after Kori. He was right on her trail outside before she could get to get car he grabbed her arm. Tears streamed down her face as she pulled her arm away from him.

"I should've listened to Kacey but I didn't cause I just thought you were putting up a front like most niggas did. What was the promise ring for? To keep me on my toes? Make me think you actually for a minute felt something for me?" Mascara ran down her face while she looked at Kapri.

"I felt something for you. That's what I'm telling you Kori I did aight."

"That's the problem Kapri you felt something, You don't anymore. You've been stringing me along leaving me to think I'm being a crazy person for being so stuck on this relationship and I wasn't. You juggled both of us in your hands but you still decided to pick me. You told me you weren't gonna hurt me. 'You weren't like most niggas'." She quoted his words. "You're just a fuckin coward!" She went into her purse, scrambling for something. "There." She took the papers out of the bag and threw it in his face. "You pick a option."

Kapri was stuck as Kori got into her car, driving off. He stood there for a second biting the inside of his cheek. He blew a raspberry, picking up the abortion options she threw.

As Kori drove off she wasted no time to call her older sister. She was upset and disappointed with not only herself but Kapri. She cried hysterically and pulled over a few blocks away from Kapri's house. She was too upset and didn't want to do something she would regret later on.

Kacey answered the phone and was caught off guard from the crying coming from Kori. She barely could understand her sister through her sobs. "You were so right about him Kacey! I should've listened to you. I feel so fucking stupid and hurt. I put so much energy and time into him just for him to not return the same energy." Kori cried, laying her head on the steering wheel.

"Kori baby calm down. What happened?" Kacey asked concerned. It wasn't like Kori to be crying.

"Kapri is what happened!" She yelled. "He fucking admitted out of his own fucking disgusting mouth that he was in love with the baby mama!"

Kori could hear movement on the other side of the phone. "He admitted that to you?"

"Yes. Loud and clear Kacey. How could he do that to me? After everything! He was the one who chose to be with me. He could've been with her but he lead me on. The fucking lost puppy. I asked him many times for reassurance that this is what he wanted. Who the fuck can't tell someone they've been with that they love them?"

"Kori-"

"He's a coward." Kori sniffled, wiping her nose. "I swear to god this ain't been the way he's been feeling but all of a sudden there's a sudden switch in his attitude. Like he does the same stuff. He'll call me love, act like he cares about certain stuff, get me gifts but it's like he's forcing himself to keep up with the act so I don't act suspicious-"

"Telling me he wasn't like the other dudes I been with or he won't hurt me like they did but ending up doing the same thing. Telling me out your own mouth that you're In love with another woman when I'm supposed to be the one you're in love with! What the fuck were you with me for? Don't act like you don't wanna see me hurt when I'm already hurt because you can't even at least lie and tell me you love me. I'm such a good person and he knows that, that's why he's always so upset when I wanna make amends with Alyssa cause he probably wants to see some type of flaw in me."

"Kori!" Kacey yelled into the phone after listening to Kori vent about her problems with Kapri. She was kind of glad Kapri decided to tell Kori about his true feelings even if that's what he intended to do. She felt Kapri probably couldn't be emotionally attached to another woman the way he was with Tiara. Kori was more his age and she was new to him so he wanted a change of scenery. "My phone is dying okay? Just take a couple of deep breaths and come to my house. Are you in the right state of mind to drive right now?"

Kori sighed, calming herself down. She nodded her head and said, "Yeah I can drive."

"You positive?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Make sure you drive safe."

*****

"I'm just hurt Kacey." Kori cried on Kacey's shoulder while Kacey tried to console her as much as she could. Before Kori got to the house Kacey already laid out a box of tissues, wine, popcorn and a movie already picked out because she knew it was gonna be a long night. Kori had a few sips of her red wine and it made her even more emotional.

"I know babe, I know." Kacey rubbed the back of Kori's head. She wasn't used to people using her as a shoulder to cry on so she wasn't sure what to do. She saw people in the movies do it so it seemed like something that would work, Kori wasn't complaining.

"W-why couldn't he just lie to me?" Kori's voice broke. "What did I do wrong?"

"It's not you, Kori. Stop blaming yourself. You played your part as a girlfriend and that's all you could do. Everything else is on him."

"Noo you don't understand." Kori whined, removing Kacey's hand off her head to face her. "What does she have that I don't? A bigger ass? Bigger boobs? No. Like don't get me wrong shes beautiful but that's all she is. A pretty face."

Kacey nodded her head as if she understood what her sister was saying. Kori was just talking shit because she was tipsy and upset. She wanted someone to listen and Kacey was gonna be that ear. Kori was there for her through all her ups and downs with her ex-husband so of course she was gonna return the favor regardless. What Kapri did was foul and if he knew in his heart that he wasn't all for Kori why did he keep stringing her along?

Kori continued to vent and Kacey asked after hearing her say the same thing again, "Why would you want him to lie to you? It's a good thing you're seeing for yourself how he really felt and you can now move on."

"I don't want to move on!" Kori yelled, slapping one of the pillows on the couch. "I didn't want to move on. Stop saying that shit!"

"Calm down." Kacey raised an eyebrow, staring at Kori with a stank face. "What do you want me to say? You want me to feed into the shit you are saying?" She asked.

"How about you say something to make me feel better."

"Alright fine." Kacey sat up straight and adjusted her posture, intertwining her fingers. "Yes Kori I solely agree that Kapri should keep you wrapped around his little finger all because you don't wanna accept the realities. You want to be with him so bad then you and Alyssa should just be sister wives. I mean a two for one deal? He got his main course and appetizer since you like being second."

Kori's nose flared as she and Kacey had a stare down. Kori rolled her eyes leaning back on the couch with an attitude. "I should've went to Cassandra's instead of coming to confide in your cold hearted ass."

Kacey chuckled. "I'm cold hearted?" Kacey pointed to herself.

"Yes you are."

"You want me to just be a yes man? Sometimes your feelings gotta be hurt because the truth hurts. I ain't the only one who saw Kapri wasn't all for you. She probably could see it too?"

Kori squinted her eyes and turned, nodding her head in agreement. "You know what you are right. That little girl was probably in his ear talking mess about me and putting negative shit about me into his ears. I-I'm gone over there and give her a piece of my mind." She threw one of the pillows off of her ready to stand up by Kacey pulled her back down by her arm.

"No you ain't." Kacey looked at her with wide eyes. "You're obviously drunk and not in the right state and I'm most definitely not letting you go over there over some theory you made up in your mind."

"I have been nothing but nice to her Kacey." Unexpected tears rolled down Kori's face. "It wasn't just an act because he's my boyfriend it was for real. And she didn't like me for no reason. She's the baby mama so because of that anything she says will go."

Kacey didn't understand what Kori was even saying or getting at so she grabbed her hands rubbing over her knuckles. "Exactly Kori." Kacey nodded her heading going along with her sister. "You walked away with your dignity and you ain't got no ties to no bullshit excuse of a man. She got to deal with him for the rest of her life. You don't and that's a blessing. If I were you, I'd be happy. I got the truth from him and now that I know what I know not only am I single but baby free. You know these niggas sperm working like Nick cannon's nowadays?" Kacey laughed expecting one out of Kori.

If Kacey would've never mentioned anything about a baby Kori would've forgotten there was a fetus in her stomach. She was so caught up in Kapri that she wasn't even sure if drinking was okay since she was with child.

Kacey laughed at her own joke but peeped Kori's quietness. "Boo bitch that was funny." Her laughing dialed down as she stared into Kori's guilty expression. Realizing the joke she made, her face dropped. She shoved Kori's arm. "Kori that was a joke...Are you serious?!" The disappointment on Kacey's face couldn't be hidden even if she tried.

Kori rolled her eyes putting her hand in Kacey's face. "Now you can calm down cause I'm getting rid of it."

Kacey instantly snapped her neck, looking at her sister. "You getting rid of it?" She moved her hand out her face.

"Don't get all defensive about it now. You were just about to give me a whole lecture."

"Yeah about being so fucking careless. Not about aborting no baby."

"Why do you sound so disgusted about me wanting to abort my baby."

"Because your dumb ass could lay down and make the baby but now you don't want the baby? I thought you wanted the one up on Alyssa? You changed your mind now?" She spoke sarcastically.

"I am a grown ass woman. Don't talk to me like I'm one of your children."

"How could I not when you act like one!"

"I act like a child because I'm not about to carry a baby for a man that doesn't want me?" Kori yelled, riled up by Kacey. She was sitting on her knees face to face with Kacey and sobered up. "Are you serious? You know you need to grow the fuck up."

"I need to grow up when you are the one sitting up here drinking while you have a baby in your stomach knowingly! Real fucking mature, Kori. Real grown of you." She gave a round of applause for her.

"God you're such a bitch! Here I am coming to you because you're someone I trust the most to confide in to about my problems but you wanna sit up here and judge me."

"Now I'm judging you because you're making a stupid decision?"

"What makes my decision stupid?"

"The fact you want to abort a baby for no reason. You're a grown ass woman who laid down and now you can't even make the bed. Take care of your responsibilities."

"What responsibilities? You act like we were just doing it without protection. Shit happens and it happened to happen at a bad time. And no reason? The only reason I need is I'm not ready to be anyones mother."

"Sometimes you can be really pathetic."

Kori's feelings were hurt not only from Kapri but her own sister. All she wanted was Kacey's support and reassurance that everything was going to be okay. She didn't come to be criticized for her own choices. It was her body and her decision, whether Kacey or Kapri agreed.

"Fuck you Kacey! I'm not like you. I'm not about to sit up here and push out babies especially one by a man that doesn't want me. If I want to abort this baby and many other babies down the line that's what I'm going to do. You don't agree with it? So be it. I don't need you or anybody else because at the end of the day," Her voice cracked. "Nobody got me like I got myself." With that being said Kori snatched her keys storming out of Kacey's house.

*****

"Let's go! Let's go!"

Kacey scrunched up her face from how loud it was in the club. People stood and sat around rapping to the popular song FNF. She wasn't a club person but a promoter brought the idea for her to host at his club. It was the right price so she didn't mind. She couldn't even enjoy her time because of the chaos with Kori.

When Kori stormed out and she saw how upset Kori was, it made her feel bad.

Kori always listened to her whenever she and Montana got into it. She was a shoulder to lean and that's all Kori wanted Kacey to be. During heartbreaks nobody wants to hear about what they shouldn't or should've did or how they went wrong. Kacey made Kori feel like a horrible person for wanting to abort a baby.

Kori originally wasn't going to tell Kacey about her pregnancy but it just came out. She was embarrassed to tell her that she was knocked up by a man after he admitted to being in love with someone else. She didn't want to make her pregnancy a big deal and wanted to deal with the consequences of her actions on her own, but now she had Kacey in one ear upset by her decision.

"How's everything at the shop going?" Kacey whisper-yelled to Cassandra who sat next to her. Of course she had to bring Cassandra with her out to her hosting. She didn't see how the Instagram models did it because it was also hot and had too many bodies in one place.

"We're supposed to be clubbing and you wanna talk about work?" Cassandra asked perplexed as she chugged her drink.

"Alright fine." Kacey laughed, shrugging her shoulders. "Which one of these niggas you plan on taking home?" Kacey scanned the club full of people. Cassandra laughed nudging her shoulder.

"Kacey bye. I would never do no such thing like that." Cassandra said scanning the club. "Oh what about the tall dude with the waves."

"You mean every dude in here?"

"Over there." Cassandra giggled as Kacey followed Cassandra's eyes. The tall dark skin man had on a button down white shirt and white flare jeans. It was automatic no for her.

Kacey cut her eyes at Cassandra, peeping the way she was staring the guy down. "If that's what you like, Cassie go talk to him."

"Me talk to him?" Cassandra pointed at herself before waving Kacey off.

Kacey shook her head and decided to have herself a few drinks since it was on the house. The drinks would probably loosen her up a bit and she wanted to enjoy her night. She was gonna do what people did at clubs which included drinking and dancing.

"I had another dream about that Michael guy the other night." Kacey told Cassandra who bobbed her head to the music playing.

Cassandra pressed her lips together, looking at Kacey. "Another one? Was it a regular dream or a wet one?"

"A wet one." Kacey groaned out of frustration. It had been a year since she last had sex with anyone. She wasn't strong enough to just have sex with a random guy from the club and she definitely wasn't dumb enough to hit up Montana to help her out either.

Cassandra didn't know what to say and the only advice she had for Kacey was. "So go have sex wit him."

"That ain't funny."

"Stop being so scary. Just tell the guy you want to have sex with him and just make sure he's clean before doing so. He's a man so I'm sure he wouldn't turn that down."

Kacey rolled her eyes grabbing her drink, finishing the rest of it. "Your advice is not the best."

"Stop being a square all the time Kacey. You ain't gotta like him. Knowing you you'll probably fall in love with the nigga after sex." Cassandra shrugged not sure. "If you're not willing to do that then continue being sex less."

"Thanks Dr. Phil."

"Anytime."

A popular song played making the club erupt in awe. Cassandra grabbed Kacey as they entered the middle of the club. If Kacey wasn't as tipsy as she was, she definitely wouldn't have been on the dance floor but why not.

Kacey whined her hips against Cassandra who held her waist, dancing along with her. They danced to the reggae song sharing laughs. Kacey was actually having fun with her friend. Once the music changed to a rap song they rapped along to the song while twerking. Kacey wasn't much of a twerk person but she was that night.

Kacey looked up noticing some guy looking at her from one of the couches. She whispered something to Cassandra and when she got the okay from Cassandra she walked over to the guy. They shared a seductive look with each other as she walked over to him. Without bothering to ask for a name she held her hand out and once he attached his hand to hers she helped him up, pulling him to the floor.

The unknown man carried a drink with him to the floor as Kacey began grinding against him. Cassandra wasn't too far away from Kacey just to make sure she didn't do anything too crazy. She already knew Kacey wasn't looking to take the man home with her she just wanted to have fun.

"I'm Willie. What's your name?" The man asked Kacey loud enough since the music was too loud.

Kacey cheesed while she held his hands that were on her waist. She reached her arm over his head, pulling it down a little. "Kacey." She said loud enough in his ear. He for sure wasn't gonna hear her before because of the music.

"Well Ms. Kacey you wanna get outta here?"

Kacey thought before she answered the question. "S—"

Following her reply unbeknownst to Kacey there was a tap on Willie's shoulder and as he turned around he was socked in the face. Once Kacey felt his hands off her waist she turned around shocked at the scene before her. Willie and some random man tussled on the floor. Kacey was so shocked that her jaw was on the floor.

"Oh my god." Kacey giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. Cassandra rushed over to her pulling her away from the fight as security stepped in. The man was definitely getting the best of Willie. Kacey was confused as to why some random man had attacked Willie out of nowhere. Kacey stopped Cassandra from pulling her because she felt bad for Willie. People had their phones out recording the fight.

Security held Willie who touched his bloody lip. He had blood over his face. Kacey looked over at the other guy who was getting rowdy with security because they wouldn't let him go. She could finally see a clearer look at the man and her heart dropped realizing who the man was. No other than her ex-husband; Montana.

"You okay?" Cassandra asked once she successfully pulled Kacey into the women's bathroom.

"I'm fine." Kacey smiled, looking at her. "I wanna make sure that the Willie guy isn't hurt. That was so fucking crazy. Did you see that shit?"

"Uhh yeah I was right there. What the fuck was Montana doing? What is his problem?"

"You ain't asking the right questions. What the fuck was he doing there in the first place and why is he attacking people?"

"I don't know."

"He's such a fucking idiot. I hope that guy sues his ass."

Cassandra began laughing uncontrollably as Kacey chuckled looking at her, weirdly. "What bitch?"

"Did you see the way that girl Montana be with was looking?" Cassandra demonstrated the way Wren was standing there with her arms folded across her chest. "She looked so embarrassed."

"Shit who wouldn't be." She walked over to the sink, washing her hands. "No cause that was so fucked up."

"It was."

Grabbing a few of the napkins she dried her hands off. "I'm gonna make sure that guy is okay since it was fault. You coming?"

"Yeah let's go."

*****

Montana leaned against the car window since they were at a red light. He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel, nodding his head to the music that played lowly.

The car ride was silent since he or Wren hadn't said a word to each other. He wasn't sure what to say since he ain't want Wren to spazz out on him. Before they left the club Wren was by his side making sure he was okay. She helped him clean his bloody knuckles but didn't say anything to him.

Montana knew he fucked up from his impulsive decision tonight since he let his emotions get the best of him. Not only did he attack some random nigga but he did it all while there with his girlfriend.

Montana pulled into Wren's apartment complex and turned off the engine. They sat there quietly since Montana was trying to collect his thoughts.

"I know I fucked up," He started off short looking ahead of him. "I take accountability for that shit and I apologize." He turned his head to look at her. Thinking she was going to reply she grabbed her purse. Montana locked the door as she grabbed the door knob. "I ain't gone let you leave without you at least saying something to me."

"What you want me to say, Montana?" She chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't want you to leave mad at me. That ain't my flow. At least forgive me before you go inside."

"I just don't get it. So you do some bogus ass shit like that and want me to just forgive you and be down with it. You invite me out with you just for you to act a damn fool. What was the point of that shit just now?"

"Shit," He sighed. "I don't even know if I'm being honest."

"What you did was hella uncalled for. You weren't even drunk or drinking so I'm guessing seeing her really must've hurt you, huh? You knew she was gonna be there tonight?"

"Nah." Wren scoffed pulling the lock of the car up and she pulled the knob. "Aight Aight." He grabbed her arm with a grip on it. "Yes I knew she was gonna be there."

"Then why did you just lie to me? I told you from the moment we began dating that all I want you to do is be honest with me. I don't give a fuck about you caring if you hurt my feelings or not be honest with me!"

"I understand that."

"No you don't. Why'd you bring me to the club and you knew she would be there? You tryna show me off to make her feel a way."

"I ain't even know she was gonna be there until we pulled up." He expressed honestly to her. "I wasn't worried about her."

"Whatever. If you ain't worried why are you so bothered by what she was doing. You obviously feeling a way if seeing her with another man made you angry."

"It was just the principle of the whole shit Aight."

"You tell me right now Montana are you still in love with your ex wife?" She questioned folding her arms across her chest with her head tilting so you can read his body language.

"No." His answer was quick and short.

"I just need to know if you with me for real or if you're just trying to prove a point to yourself and her."

"I ain't tryin to prove not a damn thing to anyone. I'm with you deadass."

Okay." Montana stared at her and could tell she was kind of sad. She wouldn't admit that since she put on this tough act but it was written all over her face.

"I'm sorry." He pressed his lips against the side of her forehead. "Good night."

"Good night."

"You want me to walk you inside?"

"Why?" She turned to face him. "So you can try and fuck me?"

"Damn who said anything about fuckin." He scrunched up his face acting like he was offended. "A nigga just don't wanna cuddle...maybe."

"Goodbye Montana." She tried to hide the smirk on her face. She opened her door, getting out the car.

"C'mon I won't even touch you. I'll rub yo booty for you!" He yelled through the window as he watched her walk to her complex.

"Goodnight!" She turned around waving with a grin on her face.

Montana bit his lip, waiting for her to get in. All he wanted to do was get her to smile before the night was over.

                              ________

Tyrone's back & healthy...

      Kapri's slip up? Kori's reaction? Kori claiming she's getting a abortion?

      Montana's reaction to seeing Kacey out with a man? Is Montana still in love with Kacey?

                              Like / Vote

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?