I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
7/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
30/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
43/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

13/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜

2.5K 41 9
By DontWorryAbtIt22

3 days, 16 weeks.

"Leonadas, if you wake me one more time, you're going to be sleeping in a different room." I say with my eyes still closed.

We've spent all day yesterday going to stores and different restaurants. I was exhausted when we got back, I still am, which is why I'm trying to sleep in but he's not letting me.

"Baby, don't you want to go to the beach or the pool? You were mumbling about it all last night telling me not to let you sleep in because you don't want to 'sleep the day away'." He says softly.

I did tell him that but now I'm regretting it.

"Make me bacon." I say, getting up.

He nods, going to kiss my lips but I dodge him, making him kiss my cheek. He huffs before leaving.

I stand going to the bathroom, doing my business before putting on a simple strapless black bikini and going to the kitchen.

I walk in, heading straight for the bacon on the table. I hear a groan behind me but I'm really enjoying my bacon right now.

It wasn't until a sharp pain on my ass that I freeze. The hand that created said sharp pain, squeezed the flesh.

I haven't let out the breath I breathed in while in pain. I'm too scared too. I feel like if I did a scream might fall out.

"Baby?" He mumbles into my neck.

"Is it still there?" I whisper, still stiff.

"What?" He chuckles.

"My ass, is it still there?" I say sharply.

He pulls away from me and his hand rubs the spot he just hit. I winced slightly from the heat.

"Yeah." He mumbles, still rubbing the sore cheek.

"That was hard." I whine, throwing my head back, my hands going to touch the spot.

"Yeah, I noticed." He says, going back to his place into my neck.

"It's hard when I have a sexy wife in a bikini." He says, thrusting his hips forward. I feel his hard on pressed against my lower back.

Man, I just wanted bacon.

"Oh, look what I learned." I say, stepping away from him.

I face him before sucking in my gut and watch as his face transforms into horror. I let out a small laugh.

"Oaklee, stop! You're sucking the soul at of our kid!" He basically screams.

  "No, I'm not." I say, letting my stomach lose.

  He walks towards me, placing on hand on the back of my neck and his other on my bump. Looking back and forth.

  "Baby, don't do that. Did that hurt you?" He asks concerned. He looks so cute right now. His face is scrunched with worry.

  "It doesn't hurt." I say, smiling slightly.

  I wrap my arms around his hips, shoving my face into his bare stomach as his arms wrap around me, swaying slightly.

  I love moments like this. Hugging him while hearing the waves crash against the shore, it gets so peaceful. It's the feeling I've searched for my entire life.

  I place my chin on his stomach so I can look at him as he looks down at me, pushing hair out of my face.

"I love you." I say before puckering my lips. He leans down to kiss me, mumbling his 'I love you' against my lips.

  I pull away, grabbing a couple pieces of bacon before walking out of the open sliding door/wall. I walk straight towards the ocean, my feet getting buried by the hot sand as the cool water flushes it.

  I hear Leo's giant steps behind me, even in the sand he is still loud. His front pushes against my back as his hands fall to my bump, as usual.

  I want to bring our baby here when it is older, maybe 1-2, I'm not sure yet.

  A hand grabs mine and starts leading me into the water. I simultaneously put on other hand on my bump as if to protect it.

  "Leo." I warn as I have to stand on my tip toes from the water, the water only coming to the bottom of his chest.

  He looks back, smiling before grabbing my hips. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he goes just a bit further.

  His hands rubs my body as he holds me, my bump putting space between us. I smile, pushing back wet hair out of his face.

  Leo lays the towel on me, again. He doesn't want me to get sunburned, therefore I'm dealing with a towel.

  "Stop, I'm not going to get sunburned. I've never gotten sunburned in my entire life. What makes you think it's going to start now?" I say, throwing the towel off of me.

  "Never?" He asks.

  "Never." I confirm.

  "I still don't like it. What if someway, somehow you could get sunburned? What if being pregnant changes things?" He says, sighing. If my eyes weren't closed, I'm sure I would've seen him shaking his head, with his hand going through his hair before rubbing down his face.

  "I don't think that's possible." I say quietly as I get hit with a sudden tiredness.

  "Just lay with me, please." I say, holding a hand out for him.

  He sighs once more before taking my hand in his and laying beside me. I smile softly as he takes my hand and spreads it out on his chest, playing with my wedding rings.

  I've came up with this conclusion about how because I am allergic to aloe vera, that's the reason I can't get sunburned. No matter how long I've been in the sun, I've only gotten more tan. That's the only place where luck takes place.

Leo's hand falls to my bump before I feel his breathe in my skin. He rubs some sand off before kissing it.

"Hi, baby." He whispers before resting his head on the side of my stomach. That's the last things I hear before falling asleep.

"I have a few friends down here that found out I was here and they want to get dinner with us. Would you want too?" Leo asks.

  I'm leaning on him as we walk back into the house. I woke up from my nap like 2 minutes ago and I'm still tired.

  "Tonight?" I ask, getting a hum in return. I nod my head.

  Once we were in our room, I immediately go to the shower to get the sand off of places where it shouldn't be.

  I was almost done rinsing my body when Leo came in the shower with me. His hands grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him, well he tried anyways.

  "Let me get this sand off, it's starting to itch." I grumble, pulling away but before I can move, he takes the shower head away from me and finishes for me.

  We get out and I put on my black lace bra and underwear set before settling in front of the mirror.

  Leo walks in, going straight to me, gripping my breasts in his hands as I do my eyebrows. I look up in the mirror, making eye contact with him. He has this goofy smile on his face, his hands still fondling with my covered chest.

  I roll my eyes with a small smile on my face, going back to my makeup.

  "Who are these friends of yours?" I ask once he starts kissing my neck.

  "Carmen and Eric." He mumbles, his breathe tickling my neck, making a shiver go down my spine.

  I hum, unconsciously moving my head to give him more room. I continue doing my face, leaving my eyes and lips to do last.

  I give Leo a confused look when he pulls me back away from the counter, slipping in between. It didn't last long as he swoops down, kissing, no sucking on the cleavage that is spilling out of the top of my bra.

  My shoulders rise as my head falls back, my hands grabbing the back of his head. It isn't until he takes one of my boobs out of the bra and sucks on my nipple that he sighs in content, closing his eyes.

  One of my hands fall from his head, trailing down his abdomen, that is curved from him leaning down.

  My milk leaves a trail down his chin as he bends at his knees, looking up at me, he uses his finger to wipe it off before putting it into his mouth. A moan falls out of my mouth from the sight.

  He slowly slides down the lace thong, moaning at the sight of my bare pussy.

  "You're so gorgeous, baby." He says, not taking his eyes off of me.

  I thread my fingers through his hair, massaging lightly.

  "You look good on your knees, love." My voice comes out low and raspy. His eyes snap to mine as a smile plays on his lips.

  "You look even better on yours." He says before placing one of my thighs over his shoulder. He leaves wet kisses up my thighs before kissing the place I want him most, than pulls his head away to look at me.

"We've got to leave soon, you better keep doing that perfect face of yours." He says sternly. I moan once he licks up my slit.

He brings his hands down on my ass when he noticed I wasn't doing what he said.

I use the one hand on his head to keep me from toppling over while using my other to put a simple nude shimmer on my eyelids.

My hand momentarily freezes in mid air as my eyes flutter shut and my mouth slacks. I moan loudly when I feel his finger shove inside me.

His free hand comes down on my ass once again. I jolt forward, my grip on his hair tightening.

He groans against me, sending waves of vibration through me.

I gasp as my shaky hand continues to put the eyeshadow on my eyes, trying not to poke my eyes.

His fingers curled inside me and I shattered. I cum so hard, I see stars behind my closed eyelids.

My hand slips from his head once he stands. My eyes stay closed as I let the tingling feeling fade out.

When I finally open my eyes, Leo is looking down at me from his brachiosaurus height with the same goofy smile on his face, the same one he had on before.

I smile softly, still dazed from my orgasm. He chuckles, kissing my lips. A noise comes from my throat when I taste myself on him.

He fixes my bra and underwear before giving my ass another hard smack and telling me to hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ENZO By Walnut

Short Story

503K 13.1K 65
Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, he has fallen in love with the woman of h...
4.8M 124K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
211K 3.5K 29
Valentina Knight wife of Armando Knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
2.8M 77.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...