Two player game🎧🎮💕- Michae...

נכתב על ידי Seijunusajji

Y/n has always been known a loser and a complete outcast at Middleborough high but they didnt really mind sin... עוד

Chapter 1

Stuff you need to know idk-

7 0 0
נכתב על ידי Seijunusajji

this is what its going to look like when the squip or the author is talking.

When anyone else talks its just gonna look like this.

Also y/n is going to be nonbinary

I will probably not post chapters often due to lack of motivation and a little bit of lazyness but ill try to post a chapter whenever I can!.

Anyway I just want to apoligize for what you are about to read I suck at writing so im doing this so 1: I can get better at writing. And 2: because I love michael.

Anyways...Bye!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
462K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...