๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

Autorstwa Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Wiฤ™cej

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†

1.9K 99 17
Autorstwa Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"OKAY, I'M HERE!" All Might announced, "And that's how we're going to continue. Okay, basic training for heroes."

The students all lined up in front of him, standing properly as they listened carefully to their teacher. F/n and her classmates all had their uniforms on, she with her plain, black, skin-tight hero costume. It was comfortable and convenient.

"It's been a while, boys and girls. Are you well?" the number one hero asked but continued as he did not wait for them to respond, "Now, as for basic training, this time it's right after the internship, so we will do a fun rescue training race."

"Shouldn't the rescue training be in USJ?" Iida asked after politely raising his arm.

"That's a training place for disasters," All Might explained, "What was it that I said? Yes, race!"

F/n looked around, finding the large place rather impressive. She knew that UA was a prestigious high school however, she did not expect it to be this majestic.

"I'm so excited!" Ashido whispered to F/n who nodded in agreement.

"Me too."

"This is Playing Ground Gamma! A dense industrial zone that is intricately woven like a maze. You'll get into four groups of five, one of which consist of six, and one group will train at a time. Once I send a distress signal, you'll start from the edge of the town. It's a race to see if you will come to rescue me first. Of course, limit damaging the buildings to a minimum."

"Stop pointing at me," Bakugou tried commanding, gritting his teeth in irritation before looking away in slight embarrassment.

"First group, take your mark," All Might instructed after concluding his explanation.

"Iida isn't fully healed yet, right?"

"He should just watch."

"The ones with the strongest mobility in our class grouped up together."

"Good luck," F/n said to her friend, to which the pink alien returned with a thumbs up.

"If anything, Midoriya might be at a disadvantage," Yaoyorozu stated.

"That's true," Jiro agreed, "Honestly, I couldn't fully determine his value yet because every time he does something he lands up with a big injury."

"Let's bet who'll win! I say Sero!" Kirishima betted.

"But Oijiro is a possibility too," Kaminari opposed.

"I say Ashido," Mineta chimed in, "She's really athletic."

"Deku will be last," Bakugou declared with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Granted, he's injured, but I think Iida will be last," Uraraka reasoned, staring intently at the screen in front of them.

"What do you think, L/n?" Asui asked, "Who do you think is going to win?"

"I... don't know," she sheepishly responded, partially because she didn't want to assume things.

The match ended fairly quickly with Sero winning the race. The boy had a large grin on his face when he confidently walked back to the group of students. His friends praised him. On the other hand, F/n grew anxious.

In a matter of seconds, she found herself standing on top of a cement pillar, looking far at the number one hero who was standing there with his usual large grin.

The girl inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to calm her beating heart. it didn't work like how she expected it to. In fact, she felt that it got faster.

The countdown started and soon the word 'start' reached her ears. But she could do nothing but stay in her spot, frozen as she could not activate her quirk.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

"Stay calm," Aizawa's voice rang through her head as the common phrase was the only thing that she could recall from him, "You won't be able to do anything if you panic."

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

A shiver ran down her spine, creating goosebumps all along her arms and legs. Her chest heaved up and down as she inhaled and exhaled, trying to find the ball of energy in her. Her eyebrow twitched when she felt the ball, she could now feel the quirk that ran through her veins from her mind. and as she lifted her eyelids, her eyes were seen of a different colour, a white bright light was what replaced her previous e/c eyes.

In a blink of an eye, she disappeared, reappearing right in front of the number one hero who was stunned to see the sudden presence of the female in front of him.

"Young L/n!" he exclaimed, surprise lacing in his voice as he felt taken aback.

Not in a million years did he think he would experience his student appearing out of nowhere like it was something she usually does. It was completely unexpected.

But All Might quickly recollect himself as the other competitors started to reach them one by one.

"Thank you, young L/n, for saving me!" his booming voice echoed through the opened area like an enormous speaker announcing an announcement.

The students were left agape when they heard him saying so while the audience just stood stunned after experiencing the girl teleporting in a second.

It... surely was a sight to see.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Silent. It was all just so silent the second she walked into the changing room. All eyes were on her and she shifted hers through them before awkwardly walking to a bench.

As she opened her locker to try and just ignore their stares until Hagakure screamed out of nowhere, grabbing all the attention in an instant.

"What was that?" she shouted, unable to contain her bewilderment.

"Yeah!" Ashido immediately joined in, leaning close to the girl who leaned back in instinct, "What was that? I thought your quirk was Telekinesis!"

"No need to shout," Jiro muttered, wincing at the volume of their voices.

"You were so cool! It was so surprising too!" Uraraka's eyes shone as she expectantly looked at the girl.

"It was very surprising," Asui agreed, "I have to ask though, F/n, what is your quirk?"

The room grew silent once again and F/n grew tense at the sudden shift of atmosphere. It felt uncomfortable being in the centre of attention while being under pressure.

"I'm not catching on, what happened?" Yaoyorozu interrupted the silence, confused.

"F/n here teleported her way to All Might!" Hagakure announced, almost accusingly as to inform the two girls who were also competing against her during the race.

...

"What?"

"W... How?"

They both turned to the said girl who was still in her hero costume, not willing to change at the number of stares she was getting.

F/n gulped and was about to open her mouth to speak when a crash from the other room, also known as the boy's changing room interjected, causing them all to glance at it before Jiro glanced back at her.

"You better explain this," she threatened before approaching the small hole that was on the wall separating the two rooms.

How was she supposed to explain all of that to them, she did not know.

But what she did know what that she was too deep in this so-called misunderstanding.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

18.7K 1K 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...
1.1M 39.4K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
11.6K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
19.6K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...