Sa Chanson (His Song)

Autorstwa felixfgdv

💗my au 💗 marinettes in detention for standing up for a friend. when the teacher leaves, marinette hears bea... Więcej

Chapter 1 ~ Detention?!
Chapter 3 ~ Confrontation (part 2 of felix pov)
Chapter 4 ~ Change of Classes
Chapter 5 ~ Unexpected Melody
Chapter 6 ~ Love Is Complicated
Chapter 7 ~ Cover-Up
Chapter 8 ~ Running Away (Temporarily)
Chapter 9 ~ A "Friend"'s Stay
Chapter 10 ~ We've Got A Small Problem
Chapter 11 ~ Real Nightmare.
Chapter 12 ~ Side Effects
Chapter 13 ~ Differences
Chapter 14 ~ Similarities
Chapter 15 ~ Recollection
Chaper 16 ~ Her Side
Chapter 17 ~ New Friend
Chapter 18 ~ Huh?
Chapter 19 ~ Wrong
a/n but kinda important
I AM SO SORRY

Chapter 2 ~ You're Chat Noir?! (part 1 of felix pov)

470 20 18
Autorstwa felixfgdv

(a/n: felix and adrien are brothers sorry- i forgot to mention that)

song: rhinestone eyes by gorillaz

*****
felix pov
*****

"Are you serious?" I glared at Adrien as he told me what happened in his class today.

"And you did nothing?"

"I couldn't Felix, Lila works with father. She tells him everything about me." Adrien looked to the side to avoid my gaze.

I put my book down, and but my hands on his shoulders. "Adrien, you need to stop being scared of father. He's dense and selfish, okay? Stop being scared of him. Stand up to him. You only have one life, Adrien." I tell him.  He nods in confused agreement and walks out.

I don't know why he's so scared of him, honestly. I've grown to see my fathers weaknesses, and they are easy to recognize. Adrien has always been the obedient one, and I've just been obedient enough to stay under the radar.

I sigh and go back to reading my book, Romeo and Juliet. It's not that good of a book, actually, I'm just there for the poisoning. I happen to think the thought of betrayal is much better than love.

<time skip -10:30 p.m.>

I finally finished my book for the fifth time. There's nothing good to do in this house, so I end up going into Adrien's room out of boredom. I knock on the door and enter. I see the room empty, but on the window jumping out was a black cat figure. He leaps off the window, using a baton of sorts to latch onto another rooftop and then flies away into the night sky. Chat Noir?!

"Adrien! Adrien wake up!" I whisper-yell. I throw the comforter off of the human figure only to realize it's a bunch of pillows stuffed together.  I look back at the window and back at his bed.

"No way."

(didn't mean for the chapter to be kinda short sorry-)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.1K 934 28
17 year-old Marinette is abused by her parents. Chloe and Lila also, mentally and physically bully her when, her friends are not around. She has to p...
29.4K 782 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
217K 6.6K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...
6.2K 1K 22
"Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope, even the ruins to which it clings." Marinette Dupain-Cheng was diagnosed with Fr...