Black Prince and White Prince...

By my_magical_thoughts

He owns the darkness and she is the only light in his darkness. He tried to keep away himself from her but he... More

PROLOGUE
Description
Chapter 1: - Helped the Stranger
Chapter 2. - Wondering About My Helper. ( part 1)
Chapter 2: - Wondering about my helper (part 2)
Chapter 3. Lucky day
Chapter 4. Nice to meet you again.
Chapter 5. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.
Chapter 6. Announcement.
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 1)
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 2)
Chapter 8. I kept her words.
Chapter 9. I love her.
Chapter 10. My Painful Past.
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 1)
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 2)
Chapter 12. Worried.
Chapter 13. Helper or Abductor?
Chapter 14. My Chocolate Fairy.
Chapter 15. A Nightmare.
Chapter 16. Do You Remember Your Promise?
Chapter 17. INVITATION.
Chapter 18. Her Happiness
Chapter 19. Adoring Him.
Chapter 20. Couples?
Chapter 21. Wedding
Chapter 22. Scared.
Chapter 23. Her Unforgettable Past.
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 1)
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 2)
Chapter 25. Interrogation.
Chapter 26. Setting a Trap
Chapter 28. All Clear.
Chapter 29. Love?
Chapter 30. Plan B.
Chapter 31. A Happy Ending?
Book 2

Chapter 27. Right Time.

1K 72 29
By my_magical_thoughts

Author's Pov.

Walking on her tip toe like a thief, Y/n slowly entered the kitchen not wanting to make any noise. Today morning she and her love birds came to their house, the whole day they spend time together by watching movies and cooking together but now in middle of the night our Y/n is craving for ice cream.

Y/n slowly opened the fridge door. Her eyes sparkled in happiness when she saw a bowl full of chocolate ice cream. "ohh my love, you don't know how much I am craving for you" she whispered to ice cream. She took out the bowl before closing the fridge door and she sat folding her legs near the fridge.

She moaned in pleasure when the ice cream met her taste bud. "I have to finished this before any one comes to the kitchen" Y/n talked to herself while gazing at kitchen entrance. She had satisfied smile after fulfilling her craving. Y/n washed the bowl and spoon before walking towards her room.

She sigh in relief after entering her room. "hmmm it feel so good after eating ice cream. Now I can sleep peacefully" she said to herself while stretching her hands. Y/n settled on her bed all ready to sleep but phone disturbed her. Her eyes wide up when she saw 60 missed calls from unknown number. She left her phone in her room that's why she didn't knew about these calls.

She startled when her phone again ringed, but she didn't pick up the call. "Shh don't be scared I know it's him, just don't pick up the call. He can't do anything" Y/n console herself. She gazed at her phone when she got message from that number.

"Pick up the call. I know you are holding your phone or else the consequence will be very bad for you" Y/n got scared after reading this message. Again she got call from that number, this time with trebling hand she picked up the call.

"Hello" she said in very low voice, in returned she heard a groan. "Why you were not picking my calls huh? You got guts to ignore my calls? I think I am going very easy on you. You know if I want, I can force you to be with me, do you want me to do something like that?" a tear escaped from Y/n's eyes when she heard her nightmare voice, Jungkook's angry voice. 

"Why you are doing this with me Jungkook, Please leave me" Y/n begged him.

"Babygirl how can I leave you. You don't know how much I love you. You don't know how I lived all these years without you. I will kill the person who will try to separate us and I mean it Babygirl" Y/n cried at his words. "Please Jungkook I don't love you and I can't love you, I love someone else" Y/n words worked as flue to his anger.

"Ok, fine then I will kill that person infront of you and I will marry you infront of his corpse, you would love to see me doing that right?" Y/n was terrified by his words. "Please don't say like that" Y/n said while crying. "Ohhh you love him that much that you can't even heard about his death. Who is that man, just give me his name" Jungkook demanded to know his rival but he only gets to hear Y/n's sob.

"Is he that Kim Taehyung. Should I kill him with my hands?" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth. Y/n shook her head  "No, it's not him. Please don't hurt him. He like friend to me and nothing more than that" Y/n said while crying, Jungkook was getting angry hearing his Babygirl cry for other man.

"Ok shhh shhhh I won't kill him but just say that you love me and you will marry me" Jungkook asked softly hoping that she will say those words for shake of that Taehyung but Y/n didn't utter a word. "SAY IT" Jungkook roar through phone and in returned he heard a loud sob.

Y/n was about cut the call but stopped when Jungkook warned her. "Don't you dare to cut the call Babygirl or else you may lose your love ones" Y/n was hell scared of him. "Please have mercy on me. Love can't be forced. Please" Y/n said while crying.

"I don't know anything, I want you as my life partner and for that I can do anything. You don't know how much I am crazy for you. My love has on boundaries for you and when I say I can do anything that mean I can do anything even killing people" Y/n was terrified by his threat.

"Please don't harm anyone. What's their mistake if I don't love you?" Jungkook laughed before saying "What you think I don't know what they all think about me. Your love birds and your friends especial that your agent friend never liked me. because of them my dad sent me far away from you but don't worry this time even he can't do anything. And don't you even think, that Taehyung will help you to rid of me because if he try to do anything I will kill him with my hands. I am warning you Babygirl be mine or I have my ways" Y/n was cursing her fate while crying.

Jungkook exhale a breath and calm down himself "Shhhh shhhh Babygirl please don't cry I didn't mean to scared you but you didn't picked my calls and said that you love someone else made me mad. Ok now be good girl and call me by the name which you gave me" Y/n wiped her tears before calling him by his nick name "Hulk" Jungkook hummed in respond "After so many years I hearing that name. I missed so much Y/n, why can't you love me. I have everything what a girl desire for"

"I can never love you please try to do understand. I can understand your pain because I am also far away from my love." this girl again dares to insult his love. "I will die but I can't stop loving him" "How dare..." Y/n disconnect the call before Jungkook said anything. She startled when Jungkook called her again, but she didn't pick up the call.

Y/n switched off her phone because Jungkook was continuously calling her and messaging her that he kill her love ones. She curled like ball on her bed while crying.

"Why me God, why all this is happening with me" she thought while crying. 

----

Jungkook threw his phone in anger when he realized Y/n switched off her phone. "Now you got gut to ignore my calls huh after spending whole day with that Taehyung yesterday" Jungkook said while caressing Y/n's photos which is on his bedroom's wall.

Yesterday Jungkook was busy arranging meeting with Devil Gang and even today also he was busy for fulfilling his deal which he made with Devil Gang's leader, finally when he got time he called his man to asked about his Babygirl and to his disappointment after threatening her in morning she got courage to spend her time with Taehyung yesterday "Who gave you so much courage you hmmm?" he slowly started caressing her lips.

"Is that Taehyung behind your courage, then let me tell you Babygirl every soon I will destroy for courage and the person reason for it." suddenly he started laughing like manic "You love someone else no problem after removing Taehyung from our life I will also remove him." he said as he was staring at Y/n picture with evil smile.

"Babygirl you don't know what I can do for you. Only for you I doing illegal work, so that I can be more powerful, so that no one can beat me" he said while walking towards Y/n's another picture.

"Sorry in advance because I have to teach you a lesson for your today's behavior. Today you have behaved like brat and a brat needs a punishment. I hope you will have some manners after I am done with my punishment, this time you gonna regret my Babygirl for provoking me by saying that you love someone else and you can't love me. I will make you my obedient little Babygirl, my wife." Jungkook said with evil smile while staring at Y/n's picture. 

----

Taehyung was in pull of guilt and anger seeing his Princess crying badly. He wants to hold her in his arms, he wants to comfort her, he wants to tell her that he is there with her but right now he can't do anything.

After killing his prey, he came to his private floor and decide to admire his princess. He found her cute the way she was enjoying her ice cream. He was stalking her each move the way she came to the kitchen and went back to her room.

'I didn't knew my Princess love ice cream that much. I will keep a small fridge in our room so that she quench her craving in our room only' he note that in his mind.

He frowned when he saw Y/n talking someone in her phone while crying. Unfortunately, he can't her conversation because he didn't install microphone with cameras but he asked his man to check her call record he got to know that she was talking with Jungkook. He was regretting leaving his princess alone in past only if he would have protected her from Jungkook and now after seeing her crying hard anger took control him. He was so focused that he didn't notice when Jin stand beside him.

"I thought you love her more than anything" Jin asked while shaking his head in disappointment. He can't believe yesterday Taehyung went to meet Jungkook for a deal. That Jungkook how already caused trouble for his Princess and still doing it. Taehyung put his phone in pocket before replying Jin.

"Are doubting my love, Hyung?" Taehyung questioned him back without looking at him. Jin sighed before saying "You went to meet Jungkook for a deal last night. Why didn't you killed him right there after knowing what he did to your Princess" Jin wants to know the reason why he let him go.

Taehyung gave a smirk "You know what Hyung, I wanted to kill Mr. Park that day only when I got know that he tried to kill My Y/n, even I got many chances to kill him but I didn't because I was waiting for right time. I gave Mr. Park slow death and you know why I gave him slow death" in respond Jin shook his head as no. "Because he wanted to kill my Y/n, my Chocolate Fairy, my Life, my Happiness. How could I can give him easy death" Taehyung gave evil smile while remembering how slowly he killed his mentor Mr. Park Yu-jun (father of Aera) who gave him this power.

Flashback.

"I announce V as your new King, be with him in all circumstances, support him as you all supported me" Yu-jun declare happily infront of his men, partners and other leaders. There was everyone of mafia world and Taehyung while wearing his mask to hide his true identify with his Jin hyung who is also wearing mask. No one knows how their new king look like and what is his real name.

When Taehyung came back to Seoul after completing his studies and training Yu-jun wanted him to handle his illegal work for which Taehyung was waiting and Jin to be his adviser because he was trained for that. They both agreed to Yu-jun but they had conditions, conditions no. 1 They will never revile his face to anyone is mafia and no. 2 They wanted a new name for mafia world to which Yu-jun accept all conditions.

Taehyung chooses V as his name for mafia world. V resembles of Victory and he is born to win. And Jin chooses Visual King as it resembles his handsome face.

Day passes and without acknowledgment of Yu-jun, Taehyung build his own empire, he killed Yu-jun's trusted men and his partners so that they can't cause trouble for him. He not only want to rule mafia world but the corporate world also.

After removing all his obstacles, he started poisoning Yu-jun slowly. Yu-jun health started to get weak. He stopped going to his office, he spends all day lying on bed while Taehyung taking care of his business. Doctor was not able find the reason for his bad health and somehow he got to know the reason behind his health and called Taehyung to meet him.

Taehyung entered Yu-jun's room with serious look but he welcomed by Yu-jun's smile face who is lying on bed helplessly just the way Taehyung wanted. He signaled Taehyung to sit near him and Taehyung settled himself near his bed. "Can't you kill me little faster" Taehyung had a victory smile at his request. Taehyung wasn't surprised at his request he knew at one point Yu-jun will find out reason behind his health condition after all he was ruling in mafia world which is now under Taehyung's control.

"Why, is it that painful?" Taehyung asked innocently to which Yu-jun nod slowly. "Good, it should be" he said in serious tone as he got up from the chair and walked towards the window. "Because of you my Y/n also suffered" he said while glaring outside of window.

Yu-jun chuckled before saying "You know why I choose you as my heir when Jin is elder than you?" Taehyung turned around and shook his head as no. He smiled and continue "Because I see myself in you, same attitude, same possessiveness and same weakness" Taehyung frowned at his words.

"We have same weakness, our love. Haru was my only weakness and instated of protecting her I destroy her. I used to think that only I can have her but I was so wrong. You know why she killed herself?" Taehyung was silently listening to him.

"Because she wanted to punish me, she wanted me to suffer and feel the pain the way I made her suffer and gave her pain and I am still suffering, enduring the pain, the pain of separation. I don't want you to suffer like me. One day you will also become monster like me because you are me. You will hurt her the way I hurt my Haru" Taehyung formed his both palm into tight fist to control his anger.

Taehyung walked towards him and lean closer to his face. "You are wrong I am not you I will never hurt my Y/n. She is everything for me" with that he left the room. Yu-jun chuckled and said "He is just like me, same thinking. But one day his possessiveness will control his mind"

Yu-jun stared at out side of window with small smile "I am sorry Haru, what I did with you was wrong, please forgive me. I hope very soon I'll see you" he said while gazing at sky with small smile and tears in his eyes.

After few weeks Taehyung got news that Yu-jun died to his happiness and he got a letter from him which Jin gave him

'Thank you so much Taehyung for killing me because of you finally I can meet my love and don't become monster like me, protect your love in any cost.'

Taehyung always remembered His words. He promised that no matter what he will never hurt his Y/n. he became more careful to hide his identity in mafia world he doesn't want anyone to know about his real self and if anyone knows about his identity then they are only responsible for their death because Taehyung can't afford to set them free.

He even drives himself to their secret base and same with Jin. They both never come direct to their secret base they switched their car in between so that no can track them. They both take all kind of precaution to hide them true self from world and Eddie is also helping them for that. Only he is allowed to talk with Jin and Taehyung. He always took care that he didn't address them by their real name, he always addressed Taehyung as King V and Jin as Visual King.

After lots of hard work Taehyung became most powerful king in mafia world as well as powerful business man in corporate world. No one dares to go against him, that the power he holds.

End of Flashback

Taehyung came to reality when Eddie came to his room without knocking. He was looking very tensed. Taehyung and Jin gave him questionable look for his behavior.

"I am sorry King V and Visual King but we got a problem" Eddie apologized for his behavior and informed them about the problem.

Taehyung smirked before saying "No, we got the right time" while gazing at Eddie making him and Jin confused. No one knows what is he planning to solve the problem. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
1M 54K 48
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
398K 27.9K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...