I'm tired loving you (Complet...

By nxshxmxrx_

私はあなたを愛するのに疲れています When I was a little kid back then. elementary kid,I have a classmate that I have a crush on... More

Important Notes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4

40 5 0
By nxshxmxrx_

Chapter 4
LAUREN'S POV

The airport is abuzz with people, and I'm eagerly waiting for Denise to pick me up. Evening has set in, and I'm excited to be back in the Philippines after six long years. My mom, battling a serious illness, is still in America recovering.

Finally, Denise arrives, running towards me, embracing me tightly.

"Lauren, I've missed you so much. I have a lot to tell you."

"Denise, I missed you too, but ease up on the tight hug; I can't breathe!"

"We should get going; my mom is waiting for you. She misses you too."

We hop into a sleek Porsche with Manong Ronnie at the wheel. Despite a few minutes of traffic, Denise and I chat about everything. Soon, we reach Denise's spacious and modern house, where her parents eagerly await us.

"Hi Lauren, we missed you. But before we catch up, let's head inside."

We enter the living room, and I approach Denise's mom, giving her a warm hug.

"Auntie, I missed you so much. You still look gorgeous."

"We missed you too, Lauren, and thank you.

"By the way, where's Alliah?"

"She's in her room, probably napping. She was ecstatic when I told her you were coming back to the Philippines. She kept running around in excitement. By the way, Lauren, take a rest. I know you must be jet-lagged. While I prepare our meal, you can relax."

"Really, Auntie, it's okay. I'm not that tired."

"No, Lauren, you need to rest. Denise, help me convince her."

Denise glances at me, sensing my reluctance.

"Lauren, my mom's right. Go and rest; I'll help my mom in the kitchen."

"Alright, fine. I'll take the guest room upstairs."

Oh, I forgot to mention, Alliah is Denise's adorable 6-year-old sister, a lively and cheerful child. I met her when Denise and her family visited us in America.

After hours passed, Denise woke me up, and we finished eating. It's late at night, and Denise, exhausted, falls asleep. My mind, however, is racing with thoughts about our new school.

Denise and I plan to enroll tomorrow, and as I lay there contemplating, sleep finally takes over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.8K 23
❝ 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍.. 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀...
3M 251K 54
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
98.8K 2.3K 22
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
194K 5.3K 98
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...