Trust Fall(Complete ✅)

由 thaparuku

#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, awa... 更多

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
1. Change
2. The panic button
3. The eye candy
4. New school, Old friend
5. The silver lining
6. The escape
7. A musical connection
8. Distractions and Muse
9. The pain beneath
10. The unfortunate peas in a pod
11. The captivating effect
12. The Temptation
13. A venture to the wilderness
14. The unexpected
15. Resistance
16. Uncertainty
17. The Past and The Present
18. A step closer
19. The new found bliss
20. The powerful weapon
21. A living mess
22. The Closeness
23. Anamnesis
24. Willingness and Weakness
25. The aftermath
26. The empty spot
27. A second chance?
28. Love
30.Euphoria
31. Lights and delight
31. Stay
32. Holiday
33. The effects of obsession
34. The unwise action
35. The wind of change
36. Birthdays and Heartbreaks
37. The colliding hearts
38. Jealousy
39. Confessions, rejections and grief
40. The Catastrophe
41.Bad, ugly and the worst
42. The remains(final)
Epilogue

29. Seal the deal

42 9 0
由 thaparuku

Chapter track
Thank you for loving me- Bon Jovi

Happy reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)
_______________________________

Neil

"Your hands," I say, adoring her slender fingers against mine while she sits down with her back against my chest and my chin resting peacefully above her shoulder. "They're so beautiful."

"Thank you."

"They'd look the best when I put a ring as a sign of my marital commitment to you."

"You're obsessed with marriage, aren't you?" She smiles and I can't stop myself from kissing that depression on her cheek.

They say that dimples are a genetic disorder but looking at hers makes me wonder how a disorder can possibly look so beautiful on someone.

"I'm obsessed with you and I can't even think of a future without you," I speak, clutching her tighter in my embrace. "Please marry me, Bianca."

It is like the best Sunday I've ever had. Going to church with her after such a long time and now, sitting under a tree with her on a beautiful sunny day, as if nothing could get any better.

"How many times are you gonna say that?" She says between her chuckle.

"Until you agree on being my wife."

"I'm not agreeing on being a teenage wife."

"Then will you agree on being my teenage fiance at least?"

"If only you had a ring."

"Well.." I shift and pull out my wallet.

"What?" She asks, smiling nervously this time.

"Before returning here, I wanted to bring you a gift. So I went to the market with a hint of an idea that girls tend to love teddy bears, flowers and stuff but when I saw them there, it felt kind of cheesy, like I was shopping for a kid." She looks at me furrowing her brows. "Because you see, you are very important to me and I wanted to buy you something that would do a better job of conveying at least a few portions of my feelings for you."

"So?"

"So, there was this jewellery shop right in front of the store I was in." I fish out a ring from my wallet. "and I bought you this." It is a simple gold ring with two hearts studded with white stones in between.

Her eyes widens as she covers her mouth with her hand.

"So, Miss Bianca Gurung, it's very true that I'm head over heels for you." I say, really hoping that I'm looking confident because on the insides, I am almost on the verge of having a panic attack, so not ready to swallow the embarrassment of rejection. "I don't mean for you to feel trapped in this relationship. This is just my gesture of commitment towards you."

"So?" I swallow, expecting a response. "Will you?" I feel too hesitant and nervous to even complete the sentence.

She nods and offers her left hand to me. Her eyes are welling up and my heart clenches at the sight. I have never seen her as beautiful as she is looking right now.

I slide the ring on her fourth finger and kiss her forehead. She shifts around a bit and hugs me, covering her face within my embrace.

"I love you." She says.

I hug her tighter. "I love you more."

Well, in the end, it does get better.

****

"It would be so great if you guys wait at least until the school gets over before tying the knot."

It is lunchtime and Sia suddenly decides to voice her thoughts out loud. "It's high time that I put my focus on my studies rather than get excited about being a maid of honour and mess up my medical entrance."

Everyone around the table including Bianca goes silent and their eyes are wide with awestruck. I, on the other hand, am grinning because I was expecting Sia to drop the bomb anytime soon, that's her style and I knew Bianca couldn't keep her excitement from her cousin.

Bianca is all red and probably a bit angry for sure."What?" Sia shrugs at her cousin."You weren't planning on keeping your engagement secret, were you?" She asks, eventually looking at me.

I straighten myself and cross my arms against my chest."No ma'am, I wasn't." I turn towards my girl, giving her a challenging look.

She rolls her eyes and copies my action. "Neither was I."

"You two are engaged?" Maya exclaims, with both of her hands beside her cheeks, shocked with the news.

"Neil gave her a ring." Sia grins.

"I don't know what to say," Keith shakes his head.

"Who asked for your opinion?" Sia whispers, her twin for sure heard that but doesn't respond to it like all the other time.

"I just hope you guys won't mess up and stuff." He adds.

"We won't," I affirm, intertwining her fingers with mine. I was never as sure about anything as I am at this moment.

"Aren't you guys moving too fast?" Penzo finally asks and his tone sounds as if he's irritated.

"We are," Bianca answers with an excited smile on her face. "But it feels so..right."

"It does," I add, looking at her with awe.

"Then are you getting married anytime soon?" Maya asks, never getting rid of her shocked state. "For real?"

"No," Bianca laughs."We need to grow up before that. For now, this is comfortable for both of us." I nod, agreeing with her.

"Thank goodness." Keith and Maya both let out a relieved sigh making Bianca giggle.

Only if it was even possible to do whatever I wish for, I'd marry her right now. But she is right, we need to grow up first. I need to be a man and have a stable career before having her as my wife.

"Anyways," Rohan says after clearing his throat, "Congratulations." And everyone chorus with him.

"Who is getting congratulated?" Asks Aahana who just arrived but without her other friends which is a relief.

"Bianca and Neil are official now," Sia answers.

"Is that even new?"

"Well, this time," Maya adds, "they sealed the deal with a ring."

"Oh!" She says as she looks at me for a fraction of a second and congratulates us before giving her attention back to Bianca.

"Let us look at the ring now." Maya squeals, and every eye is now focused on Bianca's hand.

****

My beautiful girl, my fiance. She's the best gift from God I ever had. How do I define my feelings for her? She is my happiness, my comfort zone. Being with her makes me realise how lonely I was before she came into my life.

How can a person make such a big difference in someone else's life in such a short period of time? How can I be so obsessed with someone who I haven't even known for a year? But my love for her scares me the most because she's as beautiful as a flower and flowers are to be treated delicately.

Bianca is my new addiction,so dating her as a schoolmate, a neighbour, a church mate, no matter how else, it is just not enough. An official date a week is a must. So, we go out every Sunday in the afternoon.

"You know," She speaks while we sip our drinks at 'Hang out'- the cafe where we went on a date for the very first time. It has become one of our favourite spots. "I have something for you."

"Okay," I say. But she bites her lower lip and starts blushing all of a sudden."What?" I smile.

"Umm.." She tucks her hair behind her ear and puts her hand inside the inner pocket of her jacket."this.." she takes out a plain gold ring and I feel the swooping sensation in my stomach again. I've felt that a billion times since I met her, but this one is the strongest ever.

I am speechless, so she speaks instead. "I figured that we do need to have a mutual agreement to seal a deal." She offers me the ring with both of her hands but is unable to look me in the eyes. Her shyness sometimes almost invites palpitations in my heart.

Now, with her ring on my finger, I silently pledge to marry her one day, soon if possible.

____________________________________

A/N:

So, what do you think?

I know, I know this chapter was a bit too much. But I'll give a very similar excuse as before- teenagers are pretty idiotic people. At least I was and I know most of us were weird at some points of our lives. Anyway, I always try to make these plots as realistic as possible. I hope I succeed in doing so. And I really really hope that you lovely readers would enjoy.

Please comment and don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

Love ya...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

151K 9.8K 23
It's always been Rex Ford. I've always loved him. I think I always will. Sometimes though, you have to walk away from those that you love, because of...
127K 5.3K 42
There's a difference between being alone and lonely. ~~~~~~ "Why does love hurt? "Because......if it doesn't hurt then it isn't love." I replied. ~~~...
250K 11.4K 71
Just when Maya thought it was possible to outrun her past, he caught up with her once more. Maya's uncle had been on the run ever since that terrible...
2.1K 117 56
Emerson Vermont, high school senior just wants to graduate and leave her hometown and all the drama (she probably caused too) behind. But what you wi...