I LOVE YOU KNB BoyxBoy

بواسطة yaoiaddict000000

This story is about Kagami caught by Tetsuya having sex by Aoime kun but kuroko don't know why Kagami do that... المزيد

I LOVE YOU
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

195 10 4
بواسطة yaoiaddict000000

*after the incident *

After the incident kuroko never show his face again...
We broke up and never had a good conversation.
And the days past just like a normal day.
We see each other but he never react, its like I'm a stranger to him.
The relationship that we have its just gone on a blink of an eye...
It hurts when I think of it, the moment we spent, the memories we made, just vanished because of what happen in that day.

I hope this feeling I have right now can it forgotten?
When be healed by a time goes by?

I hope someday I can approach him and say the words that I missed to say to him when we still lovers.

But that time we'll be unknown.... By now.

But I'm still hoping it.

I Someday....

When the time come...

I well tell him the words with all of my love, all my feelings that I keep in me the whole time.

~~~

I can't wait to tell him this words
" I LOVE YOU KUROKU TESUYA"

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT JUST...

SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH AND MY GRAMMAR. *BOW*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
60.9K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...