Here You Are

By alostcausebutalive

-THIS STORY IS GETTING RE-EDITED- Taehyung x Indian Girl a story that's begins as just them getting caught up... More

Airport
Ah home?
Conversations
Friends? Neighbours? Soul-mates?
It starts with us.
See you soon.
All I do is think about you
not an update.
What are we?
Sneha PoV
Dinner.
Fam Jam
Fam Jam 2
Fam Jam 3
Hold my hand
For me, It's you
You make me.
Come back to me!
Forever.
The letter 💌
Bonus: Taehyung POV

Time goes by fast.

153 8 0
By alostcausebutalive

-SNEHA POV-
We reached in no time, I wish the car ride was a lil longer. I like spending time with him.
Being here with him is actually so bizarre but somehow nice. He is making all my teen days feelings resurface. I was so in love with the idea of him, and now I am at a cafe with him. Life sure does work in mysterious ways.

We ordered a lot, I was like a kid. It is surprising, my real self doesn't surface that early with anyone. It just seems easy with him, Idk.
"What are you smiling at?" He asked looking at me right in the eye, and with that classic pose where his face rests on the his hand and he is leaned towards me. Oh, wow. He sure does know how to make one's heart restless.
I chuckled, "Nothing, just nothing."
He smiled back, looking like mine. Aghh. Him, god him!
And all the strawberry desserts I ordered were here.
"This is yummm!"
He smirked, "Told you."
"You know, who so ever you asked for recommendation, ask them I need a list!" I told him, because I love cafes.
He chuckled, "Did you know, your eyes they sparkle, when you talk about coffee."
"Because I love it and one day, I will have my own cafe."
Oh shit, I told him something I have never said out loud. But, I just felt like it.
"Oh wow, you have ideas on how and what you will do?" He asked curiously, somehow he looks as excited as me.
"Oh umm, well I have like a rough idea. Like there will be books, good coffee, some food and flowers shop. Like it will have a huge window for sunlight but also like that vintage feels, I want to do so much!! I am sorry, It's just probably boring for you."
"No, no for all I want to see it happen. I can kinda imagine you there." he smiled.
"Haha, imagine me as an old, happily married and fat woman then, probably by that time I will be what 45-50?" I replied thinking.
"It will still be you! Is it your retirement plan?" He asked
"Yes, actually it can be early too. If I become like some rich ass shit." I replied.
"That is a nice plan though. It made me think, I have never thought of retirement..." He looked a little solemnly.
"But is it nice, you can think about it when you actually do retire. Like too many future to do's just burden you."
"I feel, it is nice to have a something to look forward to"
He replied.
"Might be. I don't know. But as the great Oscar Wilde said, If you know exactly what you want to become in life, it is your curse you will become it. But one of the greatest pleasures in life is to not be a noun but a verb."
He looked at me with a surprised expression, "You can quote it? How do you remember it so well?"
I chuckled, "I try to live by it. But I have plans here and there."
"That sure is introspective. I think I will remember it for a long time."
I smiled, it felt nice.
"For all I know my plan right now is to eat all of these desserts!"
He smiled, "Then let's eat. You should try this shortcake. It is heaven."
I took a bite and replied, "I love strawberries!"
"Same"
"I know, like I am an army soo!"
He smiled.
"You know, I have to thank you."
"For what?" He asked
"Umm, you kinda saved me. Like it's an exaggeration, but you and everyone from BTS saved me. I never thought I could be happy. You guys bought me back to the good place. So, yeah thank you!"
He smiled, the one I haven't ever seen. It was like, he was shining. More than what he does usually, so heavenly.
"Maybe then you saved me too. Like the Armies."
"Yeah, maybe."
"You know, I liked the sound of old, happily married and fat. I think, I would like that."
I chucked, "You know, when I said Thankyou I got a déjà vu."
He chuckled, "Because you did say it to me when we first meet."
"Ah, it's been a while then."
"It been two days!"
I replied, "I have short term memory loss. I have the memory of a goldfish. I am a patient, so you have to have patience with me."
He chuckled, "Wordplay, I am impressed."
I feel warm in my heart, I love how warm he is.
"You don't want to order coffee?"
I forgot?
"I forgot to order coffee?"
"Yes sir" He smiled
"But if I drink it right now, I will not sleep. But I want to try! Agh I am in dilemma. Okay choose?"
I showed him in my hand, and asked him to choose on the basis of which finger he picks up.
What am I five?
He chuckled, "Okay, this is a great responsibility."
"The middle finger."
I smiled, "Coffee it is."
"Excuse me! We will like to order."
As the waiter comes with his notepad, "I will have a hot vanilla latte with triple espresso shots. Will you like something?"
"Umm, water."
"Very funny, thats all. Thanks!"
He asked, "Triple shot of espresso?"
I replied, "Yes, it is perf."
He made a disgusting face. I chuckled, "As a coffee brand ambassador you shouldn't do it. Anyways, why do you not like coffee?"
"Because it is bitter."
I chuckled, "Funny, I like it because it is bitter."
He opened his mouth to say something but then he didn't.
"What were you gonna say, just say it."
He chuckled, "Umm, you like it bitter because you haven't ever tasted sweetness."
What?
I chuckled, "I want to deny this, but it is so true on so many levels."
"I didn't want to say this because it was rude."
I smiled, "I appreciate it, but it was quite witty. And I like witty people."
"Oh, you do?" his eyebrow arched a little
I thought for a moment, he was flirting with me. But that cannot be.
I smiled, "Yea."

We kept talking, smiling and laughing.
"It is getting late." He said.
I looked at my watch and realised it is past fortnight already, "How can the weekend be over so soon? Should I call in sick tomorrow?"
His face grew bright, "Yes, I will too."
"What will we do?" I asked
"We can go for a movie?"
I added, "And then the arcade?"
"Sounds like a plan."
I smiled, sure does. I am so happy, I didn't want this to end. And now we have another day!
"Do you mind if I click a picture of yours?"
He smiled, "Sure" and oh my good lord. Him!
I clicked few pictures and it a day well spent.
"Why don't we click a picture together?" He asked
I hope I am not blushing. We click a selfie together, yayie! Gotta frame it now.

And we leave for home. In no time, we reached.
"Good night then, see you tomorrow!" He smiled as I opened the door of my apartment.
"Good night!" I smiled.
I hear a buzz sound.
"This is wrong password? Was the code changed? They didn't tell me? Am I not allowed in my own home?"
He mumbled.
I cannot stop smiling, I was just not ready for goodbye.

"I think this happened 2-3 weeks ago, because of Taejoon. He was so drunk the other day, he had locked the door by entering the wrong password I don't know how many times. Maybe, then the whole thing was changed."
He scoffs, "What! That drunkard."
"I don't think anyone is gonna open the door for you. Why don't you sleep at my place?"
He turned to face me, "No no, I can go over to my friend's place. Don't worry."
"I don't think it is an issue. Like we aren't strangers. I even have some clothes that might fit you."
He smiled, "As desperate as I am, your clothes will not fit me."
"Not mine."
His smile changed. He asked, "Whose? Who stayed at your place and even left their clothes?"
If we had something going on, I would have believed he was jealous. Actually, I want to believe it right now too. I want to play along.
"You know, just someone."
"I will not wear someone else's clothes." He said.
I cannot hold my laughter any more.
"Taejoon's extra clothes are here. Whenever he is home late, or drunk or something comes up. He comes here. Now you know?"
He scratched his head a little and said, "Okay."
I couldn't help but laugh at his confused expression.
I blurted, "Those bread cheeks, so cute."
He glitched and asked, "Huh?"
I blushed thinking what I said, "Umm nothing."

And entered the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.2K 41
A love story of Kim Taehyung and Y/N Singh. A journey of their love. No extra drama, there will just be how they fall in love with each other. My wo...
2.8K 370 44
Ava Rose, a hardworking Creative Consultant who shuns the limelight, escapes to Hawaii for a quiet vacation. But her plans are upended when she encou...
50.1K 3.6K 46
"চোখে দেখতে পারেননা নাকি???" "huh???" "can't you see???" What will happen when a Korean boy and a Bangali (Indian) girl meet each other Who are alway...
11.5K 448 43
A cute and simple love story about a girl Y/N whose first impression about the new transfer student is rude and mean but he turns out to be a total s...