The Past Is A Karma

נכתב על ידי Sage_Hernandez0

He's feared by his peers, but not her She's feared by the world He's had a bad childhood She's had the worst... עוד

Characters
NEW LIFE
Tough day
Fun day
New School
Party time
Boring day
Dance competition
Blood
NOTE
more Blood
Hobbies
Characters Pt.2
Tired
How And Why
Happy Birthday To Me
ITS A......BOYY
Flashback
I Didn't think about that
Bored? Not Anymore!
TF did you say
Awwww!!
Awww!! (2)
Yay!!
Happy Or Sad???
Definitely Sad.
Where we started
Sadd
How The Hell
Kiss Kiss Kiss
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG
Date canceled?
Truth Told
last heartbreak 💔 pt.1

Happy Birthday Benjamin

20 4 0
נכתב על ידי Sage_Hernandez0

H a z e l

Its been a year since everything, mammas death, adele's death. The happy thing is Jamin is turning onee.
I'm going to his room with the boys.

"Hi baby" I went to the crib and picked him up. He rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands. Cute.

"Happy birthday jamin" I smiled and showed him to the boys. "Happy birthday kiddo" Dame said and kissed his forehead. "Thunk yow" he said in his sleepy voice.

"WOO-HOO it's the birthday boyy" Serena came in and kissed his nose. Since all of this my friends live here, they go once in a while at their house and their parents are fine with them living here and so Is dad.

Good thing our house is big. Jamin giggled at Serena's baby behavior. "It Me barthdaw" he said and the others yelled in which led him to crying.

I calmed him down and we went down. "Hello baby" dad came and picked Jamin from me and then held him high up and then made him come down like a plane. "Hi grundpapa" ya he learned to talk a little.

He calls the girls mama or moma, he calls the boys appa or paps and he calls me bubs which I found cute. I'm so proud of him, he's quite smart, he learned the alphabets and he knows all of our names. Pretty smart.

"Today grandpapa will give you a shower, let's go" dad ran upstairs with him up in the air. I chuckled and we all went to out room to take a shower and all.

After everything, we made a cake for him and then he opened the presents. Its currently 6:47 and we're going to dinner.
I went in my room and took a quick shower.

I changed into this;

I went down to see my baby, kai,my friends and brothers. Kai was wearing black jeans and golden tucked in shirt. The theme was golden or yellow and black. My baby was wearing black shorts and a golden shirt with a cute black and golden bow.

Serena was wearing a black skirt and yellow top. Daniel was wearing full black. Caden was wearing black jeans and tshirtand yellow jacket and Jason was wearing yellow shorts and black tshirt.

We all decided that kai would drive one car, dame would drive one and dad would drive one.

Jayden, Dante, kai,me, Jamin,Serena,hunter. In one car.

Josh,dame,Henry,auntie,caden,Daniel. In one. Dad and uncle in one.

I sat beside kai with Jamin on my lap, behind us was hunter and jayden behind them was Dante and Serena.

"Boo....boo" the whole car was filled with Jamin giggles. He kept giggling and kai kept on looking at me every 5 to 10 seconds.

We reached after dad and uncle, we went in and the receptionist kept glaring at me with a disgusted face. Kai took my hand and her glaring were hard.

"Lets go babe" kai pulled me to the table and the others were shocked but didn't say anything.

"About time, what drinks" dad asked, he was happy today and I'm so happy to see him happy.

'Thats so confusing haz'

We ordered our drinks and chatted while playing with Jamin. The receptionist came to take our orders. "What do you want baby" I asked Jamin but kai turned his head to face me and then when he realized that I wasn't calling him he embarrassingly looked away.

"Pizza" Jamin said and I smiled "Pizza it is" he smiled happily and played with kai. "You heard him" u told to the receptionist and she rolled her eyes.

Auntie came and took Jamin from me and took him to show what's outside. "What will you have sir" the receptionist asked kai totally ignoring me. I just smirked.

"I'll have white sauce pasta please" kai said coldly and then the girl turned towards me. I saw the top three buttons of her shirt was opened which was revealing her boobs but idc.

"I'll take Korean fried chicken and tteokbokki " their Korean food is to Die for. "Shouldn't you eat a salad" the receptionist asked with a smirk, God does she not know me.

'She doesn't, cause If she did she wouldn't mess with you'

'Right'

"No darling" she laughed and said "darling my ass" she smirked "hope it's pretty" she looked confused and angry. "Leave before you regret living" kai said and held my hand tightly cause he knew if he didn't I would've knocked her tooth out.

She left finally. I went to the bathroom and came out to see her standing.

"Pregnant at 18, tsk" she scoffed and smirked. I lost it. "Listen up bitch, if you talk to me like that ever, I'm gonna make sure your life is hell and you won't get a single strip club to strip in, get it" I said in a cold and scary voice and she pushed me.

I grabbed my knife that I had just in case and cut her thigh, not that much but it would hurt like hell.
I grabbed he collar and buttoned the 3 and went out.

Kai saw my tensed face and held my hand and made small circles in my plam. "I heard what happened, I'll make sure she's fired" kai said and I laughed.

Our drinks came and when the girl was pouring wine in my glass she 'accidentally' spilled it over me. "Damn it" I got up and she smirked. I grabbed the rest of the glass and splashed it in her face and went to the bathroom.

Serena followed me and helped me. She gave me an extra dress, she said she knew something like that would happen so she got it.

It was a black tight short dress, quite revealing if you ask me, but again idc. We went out and kai looked shocked plus he had his smirk face.

We sat down and ate, kai as usual kept looking at me every 5 minutes, Jamin fell asleep after laughing alot. Jamin moved in my arms and I looked down to see him smiling at me.

I smiled and rocked him to sleep. Soon we finished and auntie took Jamin so I could take a break. As we were walking I saw the receptionist flirting with kai. My blood boiling.

'What, you don't like him girl'

I went to kai and he gave me a 'save me' look. I held his hand and intervene out hands. She didn't back off and instead she pushed me. "I will not tolerate this behavior, your fired" kai yelled at her, thankfully there was no one else here.

Kai helped me get up and as we went out he said. "Im kai Hernandez, and she's my gf" her smirk dropped to a frown. Kai called the manager and she was immediately fired.

She begged him not to but he didn't listen. We went to the car and this time jayden was driving since we were a little drunk. Jamin was on kais lap, he woke up and played with kai while I was staring at him thinking of our Future.

"Stop staring" he suddenly said and I snapped out and looked towards the window. He held my hand and I put head on his shoulder.

'Your inlove Hazel, you shouldn't be inlove'

I fell asleep.

Hey guys!

I'm not very good with writing about kids and stuff so please use your imagination a little.

Hope your days going great.
Please vote, comment and share.
Bye!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...