π‘¬π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ β€’ yeonbin {BOOK...

By CH3RRYM3L

in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal famili... More

°‒❁𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒆𝒏❁‒°
°‒❁𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’šπ’†π’π’π’‹π’–π’'𝒔 π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“π’”ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍❁‒°

Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°

658 62 47
By CH3RRYM3L

°•°•❁•°•°

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏 blinked his eyes a couple of times, feeling consciousness take over him again. he sat on the bed he was, furrowing his brows when looking around. the walls were dark, as well as the furniture and the sheets of the bed. it didn't take long for him to remember what happened, he was kidnapped and was clearly in hell.

the angel turned to the side, putting his feet on the ground, while still running his eyes through the room. it was odd and elegant, even if eery, and he realized how much his figure stood out in the dark colors. of course, the big white wings didn't help, but even if without counting them, the male would still look like blood in a covered in snow surface; completely eye catching.

the crimson colored necklace was placed around his neck and against his white cropped turtle neck, the choice of clothing being made from the need of hiding the biting marks yeonjun left on his skin. soobin most definitely wasn't expecting to get kidnapped that day, he had dressed all pretty, with his eye makeup matching his skirt color, all thinking he would get fucked good. so, in the end, he was currently more annoyed than scared.

the black haired got up, wanting to leave the room, but stopped a couple of steps away from the door when he couldn't seem to walk more, a weird and sketchy looking substance painted on the floor that somehow created a wall, or barrier, he apparently couldn't get through. he realized it was circling all the room and stretched his hand to try and see what would happen if he tried to go over the line.

soobin yelped in slight surprised, it wasn't harmful or anything but he could touch it like if it was a surface, the feeling was absolutely weird though, so he wasn't planning on touching it again. instead, he went back to the bed and dropped himself on it, resting is legs on the footboard and staring at his white shoes. it seemed like he would have to wait for someone as he clearly didn't have a way out.

the door was opened after some minutes, a tall and large shouldered male coming inside before closing the door behind him. soobin just kept on looking at the strange ceiling that had a weird texture, not minding the new presence. the man cleared his throat, trying to get the angel's attention while standing on the other side of the barrier.

"you might want to adjust your clothes." soobin finally looked up with his head, staring at the demon before averting his eyes to his raised skirt.

"why? is it distracting you?"

"no."

"then it can be left like that." the angel sat himself, tilting his head while checking the other out. he was handsome, dark brown and slightly long hair, plump lips, dark eyes and using black clothes, a bottom up shirt tucked inside pants. it was clearly a royal and therefore, yeonjun's older brother.

"i see why the bastard likes you." the older stared at soobin, paying attention to the purple plaid skirt and white cropped top. soobin had long legs, glossy lips and soft features, he would be considered pretty by anyone able to see him. the angel scoffed, leaning himself on his arms.

"no, you definitely don't." he made a disgusted face, glaring at the male. "though i can clearly see why he despises you."

seokjin chuckled lowly, sitting on an armchair placed on the corner of the room, that was there probably for when someone would come see soobin. he placed his elbow on it's arm and crossed his legs, observing the younger, who had a blank expression.

"you don't behave like your... kind."

"i'm sure all angels hate you, so it seems i'm pretty similar to them. shame to the demons for having someone like you ruining their image though, let's hope people don't think they are all assholes and prejudiced like you." soobin gave the other a fake and disgusted smile, rolling his eyes after. the younger was better thinking of how the armchair reminded him of yeonjun, he would definitely enjoy getting fucked on that one too.

the angel wasn't afraid or uneasy, in fact, he was calm. he had just disrespected a royal and nothing happened, which led him to think that just as he couldn't leave the barrier, the male couldn't get inside too. if there wasn't a direct and clear way someone could hurt him, then he could feel relaxed enough to think about his boyfriend and what they would've been doing. he would have to wait until yeonjun came to free him anyway.

"my father will come talk to you later, i sincerely hope you're not stupid enough to talk to him like you're doing right now. i would hate to see your fragile being getting tortured." of course, soobin wasn't dumb enough to do what was suggested. everyone knew how hyukjun was too powerful for elyhea's good and he wasn't about to get himself killed.

"do you want me to kiss his hand and call him my king too? sorry but being his bitch is your job." okay, maybe he crossed a line but who cared? the demon couldn't do anything with him when the king was the one holding him captive. seokjin got up, his face morphed in anger, and stood before the red line on the floor.

"i will get my hands on you, angel. and when i do, you will regret being alive." the black haired raised one of his brows, watching the male turn around and leave. he blinked a couple of times before letting a smirk out, the royal demon family for sure had problems with controlling their anger. it was more entertaining than the angel would thought to be.

soobin threw himself back on the mattress, sighing heavily. he hoped yeonjun wouldn't take too long, even if knowing he probably would, it wouldn't be easy to invade hell after all. the angel started to hate the room he was at though, each time that passed the atmosphere seemed to remind him more and more about the red haired.

and not in a really good way.

the male found the room strangely and subtly erotic, looking expensive and sinister. maybe it was because yeonjun himself was like said words, maybe because he was horny after not getting railed like he expected, or maybe for the simply fact he was in the hell's castle, the one he imagined himself and his boyfriend owning. soobin didn't know what it was but he felt turned on, call him weird, maybe insane, but the thought of masturbating himself crossed his mind more times than it should.

he couldn't get up and lock the door, obviously, nor he could be certain no one would come in, but he still wanted to do it so bad. he could see yeonjun and his dark wings everywhere, see the older pressing him on one of the walls and biting his skin until he had blood running down his body, see the male wrapping his fingers around his throat and fucking him hard enough so he would forget his name.

too much for being an angel.

soobin crossed his legs, covering his already red face with his hand and trying to keep his eyes on a wall, where he could see the least amount of things. he bit his lip harshly, attempting to get his mind off the dirty thoughts, he thought about the flowers he used to take care of, but they reminded him of the garden yeonjun had sucked and eaten him out, he thought about how he would see the scary king soon, but it made him imagine the red haired with a crown on his head and seaten on a throne. the last one did something to him.

everything reminded him of the damn male at this point.

the angel cursed himself, there was probably something immensely wrong with him, who would get turned on when being held captive? it was ridiculously insane. it could possibly be blamed on the fact he liked when both did obscene things in dangerous situations, feeling the adrenaline ran through his veins and his heart beat uncontrollably, but still, that was another level, yeonjun wasn't even there.

soobin took a shaky breath, trying to calm down. would it be too bad it he did it? the risk of getting caught felt exciting though, and the disrespect against another royal family felt too inviting. he couldn't believe how dirty he was though, nor how he couldn't care less about it.

after getting fucked by the demon for the first time, soobin couldn't seem to get tired of the feeling. either way, everything seemed to beg for him to do it, or maybe was just his own mind, but what could he do? he was even wearing a skirt, it was the best thing he could've chosen early that day.

the black haired fanned himself with a hand, trying to take deep breaths and control himself. he closed his eyes, focusing on counting how many times he inhaled and exhaled, but dropped his arm no longer after and opened his eyes.

he couldn't control it and well, he was already in hell anyway.

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒂/𝒏 • guys i will be editing some things today cuz i clearly changed the aesthetic(?ig i can call it that) of my books and profile, so dont mind it okay? i will do it rlly fast btw•°

°•tell me what ur thinking bout the story thooo, if u like it and whos ur fav character. i honestly dont have one TT but possibly soobin ig tho i love yeonjun a lot•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 783 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super clichΓ© love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...
8.7K 296 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
13.8K 717 46
SYNOPSIS When Choi Beomgyu discovers the possibility of Taehyun being his soulmate, he wants to bury it at the furthest back of his mind and never di...