THEREFORE I AM, stranger thin...

Bởi -suneaters

You're a teenage girl and the world is at your feet. 。✩ ◝ Therefore I am: Stranger Things S3-4 oc x Robin... Xem Thêm

act one.
OO: Off day.
i: Oh captain.
ii: Into the night.
iii: What hides in the dark.
iv: This is me trying.

Therefore I am.

2.1K 84 77
Bởi -suneaters

You never saw it,
but there's a garden in me.

(the synopsis!)

The Chester family were no strangers to disaster. Misfortune was common among the family, as though they had their very own curse, separate to that of the one already haunting the very town they lived in.

Loraine and John Chester had passed during a malfunction at the lab they worked in, perishing in the mystery surrounding its downfall. They left behind two children, ones who were swept into the custody of Loraine's brother, Felix, who swore to care for them to the best of his ability.

Milo Chester, the youngest, had lost his best friend at a young age, and despite his fascinating return only a few weeks later, nothing was quite the same for him afterwards. He kept hidden the events of that winter, then the following halloween, promising his family there was nothing to it. However the Chesters knew something happened to the boy, something he felt he couldn't disclose to his most trusted loved ones.

Then, there was Arryn, a girl who existed rather than lived. She floated through life, lacking anything exceptional she could claim as her own. She had given up ballet, volleyball, hockey, the list was endless. Nothing ever felt right, so she abandoned them all. She was simply a body with a limited personality. There wasn't anything exceptional about Arryn, she simply was. There was nothing more to it. She was so plain she even managed to miss out on the curse.

And yet, her aloof, apathetic attitude caught the eye of her coworkers. The staff members at Scoops Ahoy were far from her usual crowd (if she had one) and to begin with, she was content with clocking in, scooping ice cream, and listening to the same song on repeat in the back room. However Steve's underage friend returns, bringing along with him Russian conspiracies and Arryn, despite her better judgment offers her two cents.

Then Arryn is suddenly hacking into radio waves, tensing whenever Robin leans on her chair from behind, and indulging the idea there were spies underneath their mall.

This was a prime example of why Arryn avoids interacting with others, especially people from her school. And she supposes they're endearing in their own ways, but more trouble than they're worth.

Arryn was (moderately) content with her life before. Before Russian spies, the growing crush on a girl who doesn't even look at her and the recent involvement with two children. Perhaps her job at Scoops Ahoy wasn't all that worth it after all.

ARRYN CHESTER...a recluse.
Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Track list - Arryn's 'please don't
talk to me' cassette.

001: Heaven knows I'm miserable now, The Smiths.
002: Comatose, Lyn Lapid.
003: Don't look back in anger, Oasis.
004: Runaway, AURORA.
005: Buzzkill, Baby Queen.
006: My own person, Smoothboi Ezra.
007: I'm not in love, 10cc.
008: Talk to you, Ricky Montgomery.
009: Nobody, Mitski.
010: No surprises, Radiohead.
011: Space song, Beach House.
012: Still haven't found what I'm looking for, U2.

(author's note!)

tehe last minute stranger things fic tehe

robin in season 4 had me on one knee so i panicked and quickly thought of this. this set during season three however, if you couldn't tell, because idc what anyone says i loved s3. 

anyway i'm so excited for this pls i'm begging you don't let it flop 🧎🏻‍♀️🏌🏻i'm like so nervous i haven't posted anything in like nearly two years i think

dedicated especially to -lemillionn for letting me rant about my ideas in your discord dms and for also making the amazing cover. mwah ily <333

also to these lovely people 🫶
jackboxes cyberashie iramentis gordieseubank
SSAJAREAU 4klvhys vintagedisneylands merrycookie  parkersmania ST4RFALLS

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.7K 2.2K 23
[completed until season five] you're the remedy i'm searching hard to find to fix the puzzle that i see inside. [steve harrington x female oc] [stran...
25.9K 910 40
Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But everything was turned ups...
1.3M 27.4K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
48.2K 445 14
this is a story with an oc named jordan which is you and she likes eddie munson. this follows the actual storyline and timeline of the show. eddie's...