Vettel One Shots

By Vettel_Babe

Sebastian Vettel One shots, unused/abandoned chapters of Just Him ❤️, Love Always Wins & mini series from the... More

POSSIBLY COMING SOON!
It should've been me.
The Ex.
Just Him. Meet the parents. Unused chapter.
Envy.
Lust.
Greed.
Just Him. Pt 83A
Just Him. Norway. Unused version.
K.V
K.V. [II]
K.V. [III]
Just Him. A date in Azerbaijan. Pt 2.
Just Him. Monaco Baby. 10 weeks.
Heartbroken 1
Heartbroken 2
Heartbroken 3
Heartbroken 4
Heartbroken 5
Heartbroken 6
Could he make you feel as good as I do?
I know you're mad at me but...
Your eyes are beautiful....
The girl (1)
The hunt (2)
The Find (3)
Just Him 97. Abandoned Chapter
Just Him. Chapter 118. Unused version.
L.A.W Unused 16
L.A.W. 21 Unused version.
Danny Ric - I...uhm...can I hold your hand?
Between ice cream and...
P3
LAW Update. The new woman
LAW update. The scan
LAW Update. The shock
LAW Update. Launch day
LAW Update. Déjà vu?
LAW Update. Bahrain breakdown
LAW update. Bahrain breakdown 2
LAW Update. Bahrain breakdown 3
Coming soon....
LAW Update. An early arrival?
LAW Update. Ectsasy & agony
LAW Update. Ectsasy & agony 2
LAW Update. Ectsasy & Agony 3
LAW Update. Ectsasy & Agony 4
LAW Update. Rekindling
LAW Update. I love you loads
Not an update but.....
In the still of the night
LAW Update. A birthday homecoming
Impatience
LAW Update. Christmas shopping
LAW update. Kitchen encounter
LAW Update. It's hard to share
Not an update! I must be....
LAW Update. It's happened.....
LAW Update. Risky business
LAW Update. Monaco '22. Part 1
LAW Update. Canada - Pt 3 (2022 version)
Grace
LAW Update. "Dressing up."

LAW Update. Monaco '22. Part 2

763 16 27
By Vettel_Babe

⚠️ Just a little warning for you! This chapter contains mentions of and a scene of anal sex. If you don't like it or don't feel comfortable then this won't be the chapter for you. It's not too graphic however and if you are reading on then I hope you enjoy it! AB xxxx

He suddenly looked apprehensive, what did he have in mind for his prize?

"If I win then we try something new," his voice had gone quiet, lacking his usual confidence in a way that made her wonder what on earth this new thing could be.

She tried to think quickly on the spot, if he'd gone all Fifty Shades on her with the spreader bar and that gorgeous tasseled, dark brown leather flogger then maybe it was something else related to the film. Handcuffs? A vibrator? An actual whip? Her stomach jolted, did he want to whip her or cane her? Did he have nipple clamps? Was he going to tie her up with rope?

He could see her mind racing and so he pushed aside his fear of how she'd react and just came out with it, "if I win we try anal."

She gasped in shock, her body jolting as if she'd just been poked with an electric cattle prod while her hand flew up to her mouth and then swiftly moved to her behind.

This was going to be a hard sell, he could see that already. He pulled out a plastic tube from his jeans pocket, "I have lube," he began, knowing that if he didn't reassure her in the next thirty seconds then it wouldn't happen. From his other pocket he produced a couple of condoms, "and I'll use one of these while we try it because I still intend to properly fuck you afterwards so I know I'll be clean. I know you can get infections if we're not careful."

Her mouth fell open and her eyes were nearly out on stalks. She didn't know if she should laugh hysterically or just leg it. "You've actually researched this!" she exclaimed in shock.

"Well, yeah," he admitted, "I wasn't going to go into this completely clueless, you know." He finished with a small shrug and a smile that she always found utterly irresistible.

"And we'd just be trying it?" she asked cautiously, "unless I win."

"If you win you get me pleasuring you and making you cum until you pass out," he grinned, putting the lube and condoms back in his pockets. "And I promise, we'd only be trying it and if you don't like it then I'll stop the second you say so. I don't want to hurt you."

There was a shelf on the wall behind her and spotting the cue chalk, she picked it up and began stroking over the tip of her cue, meeting his questioning gaze as he waited for her response, "best I make sure I win then," she smirked, "that spreader bar has got my name written all over it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seb hadn't anticipated that a game of pool would take so long. A glance at the clock made him thankful he hadn't got to leave their idyllic bolt hole and venture properly into Monaco until Thursday - it was now 3.25am.

They were both naked, both stripping off early in the game in the hope of forcing each other to make a mistake. His wife had tried all sorts to distract him, from 'accidentally' dropping the cue chalk in front of him and bending over to pick it up to standing at the opposite end of the table and touching herself.

Right now she was in the lead by one shot, having sunk six of her spotted balls to his five stripes. She was looking confident as she bent down enough to see if her last ball would make the centre left pocket.

It would. And once she'd sunk that then it was just the black 8 ball to go and then Seb would have her ankles cuffed in that spreader bar and she'd be completely at his mercy. She couldn't wait and she tried hard to ignore the heavy, achy, pulsing feeling between her legs as she stood upright and prepared to take her shot.

She hadn't factored in the antics of her horny husband though who appeared beside her before sinking to the floor where he ended up on his knees in front of her, burying his face between her legs and coaxing them apart with his wicked tongue. Needless to say, she missed the shot as he found her clit and sucked on it harshly. "You can't do that!" she groaned, not in anger but in toe curling pleasure with one hand grabbing hold of the pool table to steady herself.

He didn't answer her but kept on torturing her with his tongue, grabbing the cheeks of her ass in both hands, finding the taste of her too sweet and addictive for him to stop just yet. Maybe if he got her close to her orgasm then she'd be too out of it to play and he could clear his remaining balls and declare himself the winner.

Her cue clattered on the wooden floor as she let go of it to slip her fingers into his hair. With her eyes closed, she bit down hard on her bottom lip to try and stifle her cries as she let all her focus fall on to the man between her legs and the way he was making her feel.

He smirked while flicking his tongue over her clit, enjoying the way her nails were digging into his scalp as she shuddered and tried to stop herself from making too much noise above him. He was suddenly hit by the urge to make her cum, to taste her exotic sweetness as she climaxed on his tongue and he knew the ideal way to do it. He pulled back from her and looked up, licking his lips, "ride my mouth baby."

Her mouth popped open, as did her eyes and she looked back down at her beautiful husband, his ocean blue eyes wide and alive and urging her to accept his offer. "What? Did you just say you wanted me to sit on your face?" she stammered, satisfying the urge she had to stroke his stubbled jawline with her fingers.

"Yeh," he shifted on to his behind and then laid down on the floor, ignoring the way his dick ached to have her riding that instead, "I want to make to make you cum, straight into my mouth."

Her insides clenched so hard it was borderline painful and as she watched his Adam's Apple move as he swallowed it bought her attention to the rest of his neck. She loved his neck, she loved how thick and strong it was and how it was covered in a layer of stubble so far down. She loved to lick, kiss, suck and bite it, decorating his skin with her own artwork but all of a sudden she wondered if it was strong enough to take her weight. It was laughable really, this man trained hard to withstand g-forces that a lot of people simply wouldn't be able to manage and here she was worrying that she'd be too heavy to sit on his beautiful face.

"Come on, don't be shy," he smiled up at her, laying in the wooden floor, his gorgeous toned body and beautiful dick on full display for her. "I want my queen to sit on her throne."

"I'm not shy," she replied as she lowered herself down until she was straddling him with her knees either side of him.

"You won't break me," he added, holding his hands out for her to take and linking their fingers together to help steady her.

She was glad that the lowered light of the room hid her blushes as she found her husband now very much face to face with her vagina. She was partly embarrassed and partly, inexplicably turned on.

"A little closer," he urged her, "almost there."

She shuffled forward a touch more, letting go of one of his hands to reach up and grab the edge of the pool table.

"I'm ready, lower yourself down more," he gently instructed her, his tongue wetting his lips in eagerness as she did as he asked. He started off with a simple kiss, feeling her muscles working where his hands were on the sides of her upper thighs because she was still afraid of putting her full weight on him. "Such a pretty pussy," he murmured, nuzzling her with his nose.

That painful clenching feeling was there again, her body already so tightly wound up that it wouldn't take much for her to come. She gripped onto the pool table tighter while her other hand covered his where it was softly squeezing her upper thigh.

Her moan was something special when he got to work, hungrily feasting on her sweet flesh and revelling in how velvety soft and slick she felt as his tongue lavished attention on her folds. It made him wonder why they hadn't done this sooner, he was always happy to have her bouncing on his dick, he loved watching her body move and her hips jerk and roll as she rode him and doing this made him realise that he was equally as happy to be drowning in her pussy.

Her hips squirmed and jerked a bit and he could feel her shaking above him as she filled the air with moans that gradually got louder and louder.

"Seb....please...Seb," she could barely get a word out as he sucked on her clit and he looked up just in time to see her with both hands grabbing at her breasts.

Her hips rolled as she started to ride him with a little more purpose and she tightly screwed her eyes shut as she felt the first tell tale shimmers of her orgasm gathering strength.

He carried on watching her, watching her chest heave as her breaths got heavier and more ragged and the way she'd just shoved a few of her fingers into her mouth to try and keep herself quiet. He wanted to tell her that it was ok, that she could make as much noise as she needed to but with his family sleeping upstairs he knew it was best to keep the volume down as much as she could. Not only that but he had his mouth full of her and she tasted better than ever.

With his right hand he nudged the inside of her leg, making her knee shift a little further out and bringing her beautiful body a little flatter onto his face.

She didn't seem to notice, she was too far gone but she did notice the way he hummed against her and the way the vibrations from him settled deep inside her as he bit gently on her clit.

It was enough to make her explode and she fell forward as she came, inadvertently changing the angle of his mouth on her sensitive flesh. It made a ripple effect of shockwaves rip through her body and there was no stopping the cry that she let out, the beautiful sound ricocheting off the walls around them.

Seb moved his grip to her hips, holding her tight, keeping her steadfast over his mouth where he continued to bite and suck, giving her multiple orgasms that hit one straight after the other - something that had never happened before.

She was soon crying for him to stop and let her go, whining that she couldn't take anymore, her whole body felt like it was vibrating from her orgasm and she had tears in her eyes.

He knew that stop meant just that and he let her go, watching her as she fell to the side and dramatically flopped onto her back, flinging an arm up over her eyes. He grinned smugly, wiping his chin with his hand and then licking it clean. There was no way she'd be able to concentrate on the pool now. He touched the tip of his nose and realised how wet his face was from there to the bottom of his chin and how warm his cheeks felt from her inner thighs. She lay next to him, panting but thankfully smiling with her eyes still covered. "Still alive liebe?" he joked, sitting himself up.

"Just," she breathed, uncovering her eyes to look at him, at the stunning man who'd just made her cum like a train and now looked pretty satisfied with himself.

"Let's get this game wrapped up, shall we?" He sprang up to his feet and wandered over to where his cue was propped up against the wall, running his tongue around the outside of his mouth to try and collect more of her wetness.

She laid there, knowing her limbs were too much like jelly for her to even move right now. Seb had always been talented with his mouth, he'd always been able to make her cum in devastatingly spectacular ways but that had been something truly out of this world.

Then the penny dropped.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed, sitting up to lean back on her shaking arms.

He sauntered nonchalantly back to the pool table and was quick to even the score, six all.

"We should call the game null and void," she added as he simply grinned at her before bending to line up another shot.

It went in, he'd struck the cue ball so hard that his last striped ball shot into the bottom left pocket with quite a bang. Now he just had to sink the black 8 ball and the game was his. As was her ass. "Don't complain, you had a fucking good orgasm out of it," he pointed his cue at her, "don't tell me you didn't enjoy sitting on this pretty face."

She couldn't deny that, she still felt as though she was buzzing all over her skin. "Fucking good job I love you so much," she muttered back with a lazy smile as the black 8 ball was quickly sunk out of sight by him.

He placed his cue down in the table and then looked at her across it, leaning on his palms with his arms open wide. It highlighted his arm muscles and his shoulders perfectly, giving him a predatory but sexy as fuck look. He was already imagining how much tighter she'd feel around his dick, wondering if he'd fit ok and if he'd hurt her. If she felt any pain at all then he'd stop, the object of tonight was to just try it, to see how it felt, not to cause her pain.

She could tell that he was thinking it over and while she wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea of anal sex she knew Seb wouldn't intentionally hurt her and that at the slightest mention of discomfort he'd stop. She trusted this man with her life, he always had her back and knew her better than she knew herself. He was in tune with her, in perfect sync with her and no one else had even been able to achieve that.

She didn't see him move as she went to get up but all of a sudden he was in front of her, holding his hands out for her to take so he could help her up to her feet.

He pulled her close, pressing his aching erection against her and claimed her lips in a hungry kiss.

She felt her body coming alive again, being pressed against his naked body set off a riot of heady feelings inside her while his hands slipped down her back to begin kneading her behind.

For a while she felt no pressure to do anything except simply bask in the way he made her feel and she repaid the favour; gliding her lips from place to place around his neck and throat, kissing and licking, sucking and nibbling and leaving her marks on him, ones that would take some explaining if anyone questioned him on it later.

Nothing would ever come close to that skin to skin feeling, to the way he held her, touched and caressed her and kissed her so deeply.

And all the while they were aware of each other's growing need, she was soaked between her legs as he teased and tortured her with his fingers and he was quivering with his arousal, leaving little patches of wetness on her lower abdomen where his aching cock was leaking pre-cum.

She'd become totally at his mercy, his for him to do what he wanted with, pliable and amenable. It'd taken no persuasion to get her up on to the pool table, on all fours.

His chance was now here, his dick covered and lubed and her head was suddenly back in the moment, her body less relaxed, muscles tensed and her breaths shortened and anxious. He leant over her until he was on all fours too; feathering her shoulders with kisses, softly murmuring to her how wonderful she was, how beautiful she was and how he'd love her for infinity. With one hand he leisurely glided his fingertips down her side and then getting up on to his knees, he did the same down her spine making her quietly moan and writhe, arching her back and making her behind stick out until it was right where he wanted it.

He didn't tell her to relax, it would draw her attention to what he was about to do far too much as he took his throbbing dick in his hand to line himself up with her. Instead he gently pushed in to her behind, just the tip at first. Her body gave a little jolt of surprise and she tensed up at the intrusion to a different part of her and so he stilled, giving her time to acclimatise.

It felt alien, like something was trying to go the wrong way inside her. It wasn't unpleasant or painful but it wasn't the best feeling either.

Staying still he stroked down her back again and then her butt cheek. "It's ok, deep breaths, I've got you liebe," he softly cooed to her to help her relax, to make her focus on his voice instead of what was happening, "I've got you, I love you so much."

It worked and he slowly eased in a little more. It was a new sensation for him too and the tightness was like nothing else he'd encountered before.

The pain that she'd braced herself for didn't come, listening to his voice definitely helped. She could feel some pressure there but it wasn't painful.

He let out a first groan and inched in a little more, "fick Chloe, du bist unglaublich."

It always got to her when he spoke in German, she felt it resonate between her legs, making her clench around nothing but Seb clearly felt it and groaned loudly, grasping onto her butt cheek and digging his fingers in.

He pushed his hips forward a little more, watching with fascination as his sheathed length disappeared a little further. His head rolled on his shoulders as he found himself having to fight the urge to give up all control and fuck hard, she wasn't ready for that and he wanted to be able to do this again some day. Hurting her would put her off for life, he was sure of it, and the very last thing he wanted was to cause her pain. "Braves Mädchen, mein schönes Mädchen," he groaned once more, daring himself to push in nearly all the way at the same time because he heard her moan quietly in response. He bit down hard on his bottom lip, the tightness and the sensation this had caused around his dick was mind blowing. He dared himself to move a little more and slowly pulled out but not all the way before getting a bit braver and pushing back in, quicker this time, in a smoother motion. He closed his eyes, already it felt so intense that he couldn't stop the guttural groan from escaping his chest.

She tried to ignore the dull pain, wanting to focus on how Seb sounded as he slid back in but it was no good, her body tensed and thankfully he was quick to notice.

"Ok?" he asked, genuinely concerned as her head hung down while he felt her constrict around him.

She shook her head, "no, sorry."

"Don't apologise, it's fine, we'll stop. Just take a deep breath for me, yeah?" He pulled out as gently as he could. It might not have lasted as long as he'd have liked but he still felt so proud of her for trying, she definitely deserved the reward he'd got planned for her, if she felt up to it.

Her body automatically relaxed the moment she felt him leave her. She'd tried it but right now she didn't think that anal sex was for her. She sat up on her knees while Seb had hopped off of the pool table to get rid of the condom. "I don't think anal sex is for me," she admitted as he briefly disappeared behind the bar in the corner.

"Liebe, honestly, don't worry," he stood up with the spreader bar in his hand, out of her view, "I'm proud of you, I'm really happy that you tried it."

"For you," she added, "I tried it for you."

"And I love you even more for it," he reappeared fully from the behind the bar and as he'd expected, her eyes fell straight on the spreader bar in his hand, "now I want to reward you."

Her mouth fell open. Sebastian Vettel, naked, aroused and carrying a spreader bar was her literal wet dream come true.

"Do you want to lay on your back or go on your hands and knees?" he asked as he stopped at the pool table and placed the piece of erotic equipment next to her.

She wanted him close, she wanted to be able to look into his eyes and kiss him. She quietly laid down on her back, keeping her knees up and her ankles apart. That drumming feeling was back between her legs; that desperate, aching, needy feeling that she nearly always had to have him inside her.

Strapping her ankles into the black leather cuffs and fastening the buckles while being able to visibly see how wet she was had been almost enough to have him shooting his load all over her. She was already whimpering and mewling with need, quietly pleading with him to fuck her. He lowered his body down, slipping his feet beneath the bar that kept her legs apart.

She met his lips in a blaze of hungry, hard kisses and lifted her bound legs higher, tilting her hips at the same time. This was the kind of sex she was used to with Seb; hunger filled, passionate, fast and furious fucking with a rough edge to it that guaranteed her amazing orgasms every single time. She grasped hold of his face, burning her eyes into his, begging him as she felt his rock hard dick nudging at her entrance, "please Seb, please fuck me."

He gave her a filthy smile and then kissed her once more, revelling in the way her tongue sought out his. Breaking their kiss, he bit and then pulled on her bottom lip, making her whimper again, "that's my good girl, desperate for her husband to fuck her."

Her body rolled beneath him and a choked out moan escaped her lips. She'd needed no extra foreplay, just seeing him naked with the spreader bar had been enough. She was always needy for him but right now he was sending her feral.

He could feel that he was right where he needed to be and so he drove his hips forward, plunging himself in to her.

She moaned out his name loudly, accompanying it with the sound of metal clinking as her legs and ankles involuntarily fought against her restraints.

He'd soon hit the pace they both needed, he was aching with the need to cum, snapping his hips into hers and filling the air with German expletives while she moaned and choked on air beneath him as he literally fucked the wind from her lungs. Gritting his teeth, he smacked the outside of her hip just to hear her yelp and then growled possessively into her ear, "don't I feel so good inside you? Your pretty pussy feels fucking divine liebe and it's all mine."

She just about managed to choke a 'yes' in response, raking her nails down his back so hard that she knew she'd leave angry, red scratch marks. Inside her a monster of an orgasm was swirling, rearing its head and breathing out flames that left her skin damp with sweat. The bite of the leather cuffs at her ankles added just enough pain to mix perfectly with the pleasure and add to the intensity.

Seb could feel his body burning up with lust and arousal, the noises she was making sounding better than he'd ever heard from her. She was close to falling apart and moaned out his name more loudly than she had been and he had to act quick to cover her mouth with his hand, giving her an urgent, "shush now, they'll hear."

She uncontrollably flailed her hands around the green baize of the pool table, trying to find something to grip on to. In a burst of fire she bit back, "don't fucking care, just make me cum."

Those words were like a challenge and it was his greatest ever pleasure as he made her cum, not once but twice in quick succession before letting go and exploding inside her with guttural cry of, "fuck! Fuck yes!"

He collapsed on top of her, both of them panting heavily and sticky with sweat while she held on to him, one hand at the back of his neck, fingers playing with his damp curls and her other hand resting on his back. She had no idea what either of them would look in broad daylight, how marked up they'd be and whether the leather cuffs would leave marks on her ankles for everyone to see. More than that, what condition would the baize on this pool table be in and would they have to hastily arrange and pay to have it re-baized? That wasn't truly important right now though, for now she was just content to lay here with Seb, to keep him inside her for a little longer as he lifted his weary head to exchange sweet, lazy, tired kisses with her. The room was now silent and the only thing she could hear was his steady breaths between his kisses.

That was until they were rudely interrupted by someone banging on the door.

Seb's body went stiff on top of hers, his eyes on the door. He was like a coiled spring, ready to fly into action and protect their privacy at whatever cost.

"You two fucking done in there? Thank fuck for that, some of us want to sleep."

He relaxed and then looked back at his wife, "it's only Fabian," he said nonchalantly.

Chloe felt completely mortified, if his brother had heard them then maybe his parents did too!

He grinned and kissed the tip of her nose, "relax, they won't have heard anything," he said, knowing that she was worrying about his parents, "why do you think their room is at the back of the house while we're at the front?" He lowered his head to begin kissing and nuzzling his way around her neck, already planning their next game for Sunday night when that leather flogger would come into play. If she thought he'd forgotten about then was very wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.7K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...
201K 5.7K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...
120K 2.6K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
456K 4.9K 33
This book is based on one shots of F1 drivers from the 2019-2021 season. started: 08/06/2020