Monsta: The One shot Series (...

Od BreBangtan

Sexy shorts about seven sexy men inspired very sexy lyrics. All stories and characters are fictionally based... Více

Hi :)
Love U : Jooheon❤️‍🔥
💖💭 Daddies💖💭
Sambakja❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥JooheonXChangkyun
Bad: Kihyun❤️‍🔥
Voyager: Shownu &Kihyun❤️‍🔥
Heaven: Changkyun❤️‍🔥💖
Addicted: Jooheon❤️‍🔥
💭❤️‍🔥💗Head❤️‍🔥💗💭 Part 1
💭❤️‍🔥💗Head❤️‍🔥💗💭 Part 2
Devil : Wonho❤️‍🔥
💭❤️‍🔥Favorite position💭❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥Play it Cool : Shownu and Jooheon❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Bad Liar: Kihyun& Shownu❤️‍🔥
Got My Number: Shownu❤️‍🔥 (part 1)
Eye On You: Wonho❤️‍🔥
Aint About You: Wonho❤️‍🔥
God Damn : Changkyun❤️‍🔥
Underwater: Hyung Line❤️‍🔥
Hyunwoo: The Aloof Boyfriend❤️‍🔥
Hoseok: The 'Gentle Giant' Boyfriend❤️‍🔥
Minhyuk : The 'Best Friend' Boyfriend❤️‍🔥

Rush: Changkyun❤️‍🔥

733 9 16
Od BreBangtan

Tags: Quick drunk sex shenanigans, tandem masturbation, praising, slight dirty talk, relationship between readerxChangkyun, cum licking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight wasn't one of those nights where there was time to waste on foreplay. You'd had enough of that on the ride over.

Changkyun's tongue tasted like vodka and cherry jolly rancher as it tangled with yours in the elevator. It was a wonder that you didn't run into any of the neighboring tenants in your building on the way up to your apartment. Lucky for the both of you since your boyfriend had a hand full of your clothed pussy as he pinned you to the corner just outside of sight of the CCTV.

"Fuck you're so wet.." he mumbles drunkenly against your lips and you smile with pride at the way he whimpered into the kiss. He could feel the arousal already seeping through the fabric of your panties as he rubbed you through them. His long nimble fingers move over the puffy mound of your pussy lips sensually.

The ding of the elevator doors opening signals him to withdraw his hand. He pulls his lips away and grabs you by the wrist to walk purposefully out of the lift and up the hallway.

The moment you're within the confines of your apartment, Changkyun is guiding you back into your bedroom, snatching off your clothes and pushing you on the bed.

You scramble back until you're up against the headboard, watching the way Changkyun pulled his shirt over his head hastily. He drops his pants and underwear and leaves them with the rest of the abandoned clothes on the floor to join you on the bed.

He settles right in front of you, your view of his pelvis obscured by your legs. Changkyun stares at you for a moment, biting his lip and glancing down at himself just as an idea sparks in his mind.

"Open up for me.." he says softly despite already pushing your knees apart. You spread your legs happily and begin scooting down from the headboard in preparation to get fucked. But he stops you with a shake of his head.

"What?" You frown and Changkyun readjusts his position on the bed, now sitting back on his knees. Without responding to you verbally, you watched with mild confusion as Changkyun licked his fingers and took a hold of his dick. He then pushes one of your legs down against the mattress with intention.

"Not yet. Show me...show me how you play with it.." he exhales, his tone dark and husky.

"Fuck.." you thought.

He was so incredibly fine that it didn't matter what he asked of you at that moment. You would have done it with no questions asked.

You obey without a thought, spreading your legs wider and giving him a front-row view of how turned on you were.

His eyes drop to the pinkness of your folds and he immediately wraps his hand around the base of his dick. As your fingers delve between your lips to spread them, Changkyun slowly begins stroking himself with his gaze never leaving what you were doing.

One hand cupping your breasts and toying with your nipple.

The other makes slow circles over your bud.

Pinching it slightly between your fingers before plunging them as deep inside they could go.

The clear slick stretches between your fingers as you pull them back up to your clit, continuing to rub at it again.

A tiny moan escapes you and Changkyun reciprocates with his own groan of satisfaction. His dick is at full attention and bulging in his hand. Every vein is defined and prominent with every stroke. The tip is swollen and leaking already and Changkyun's pace increases steadily as you continue rubbing your clit.

"You look so fucking sexy baby...fuck I wanna fuck you.." he whines, still stroking himself. He shuts his eyes as his head tips back for a moment, pulling you from the focus on yourself to admire him.

His body was perfect. Toned and lean in all of the right places. His abs and chest flex as he moans shamelessly to the ceiling from stroking himself faster and when he glances back down at you, a frown crosses his face when he finds your hands unmoving and you watching him.

"Uh uhn...don't stop. Keep playing with it." He demands.

You comply reluctantly and rub over your folds unenthusiastically.

"But...I want you.."

He smiles.

"You want me?" He mirrors the question and you nod poutily.

"Make yourself cum first. Right now...I wanna see" he tips his chin towards you, continuing to stroke his dick.

You resume doing what you were doing before.

Biting at your lip.

Toying with your nipple.

Rolling your fingers over your clit.

After what felt like seconds, you find your rhythm and momentum. Now using both hands, you held your spread lips apart for you to strum your index and middle finger over your clit.

At this point, Changkyun is grasping you by your thigh and squeezing you as he fucked his fist at the sight and sound of you.

Wet and squelching sounds of the both of you filled the room, along with your mounting moans. Your chest heaved. Your breath quickened. Your legs shake.

All the telltale signs of you cumming were apparent and Changkyun was right on your heels.

"There you go. Good fucking girl. Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop.." he says dominantly, making you whimper needily as it added to the moment. Making every stroke of your fingers more imperative.

Your orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks and your back arches from the mattress. Your mouth gapes as you cry out your man's name along with a string of unintelligibles.

"Oh my god...." He groans out in response. Your leg was still shaking when he squeezed you harshly, bucking his hips into his hand until hot white spurts of his seed began shooting from his dick. They land on your skin, warm and thick, and Changkyun screws his eyes shut as he jerked himself faster.

When he had forced every sweet drop from himself that he could, he dropped his head. His shoulders shudder as a chill runs over him and his dick remains stiff but slightly droopy in his hand.

After a beat, he glances up to find you looking back at him with eyes as glazed over as his.

Awestricken and full of bliss.

For a moment you said nothing and neither did he. You only basked in the high of each other, amazed at how erotic the passing moment just was.

"Damn..." were the first words spoken, coming from you as you blinked away the haze. Changkyun smirks and chuckles breathlessly as he leaned up, pushing his hair from his face as he did.

"I know right...." He murmurs, shaking his head.

As it usually went after sex, you would wait patiently in whatever position your insatiable man left you in and relished in his top-notch aftercare.

But instead of hopping up to retrieve a damp washcloth from your bathroom, Changkyun only glances down at your body.

At first, blankly.

Then, curiously.

You were just about to ask him what he was thinking when he suddenly leaned toward you.

Your eyes go wide when Changkyun unexpectedly stoops down with his tongue extended and ready to lick up the thick puddles of nut that gathered over your tummy. He makes no expressions of hesitance or disgust as he cleans up his mess and your walls clench with wanting at the sight of him.

After licking up every bit of cum he could find, Changkyun rises to loom over your body and lean forward to kiss you.

Immediately, the familiar taste of vodka, cherry jolly rancher, and cum mix beautifully between your tongues as his body melts into you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boyfriend Changkyun is just.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
47K 3.1K 21
in which two boy's infatuation with each other is up against a cruel dystopian world ㅡ "you can be strong for me," hyungwon looked at his friend, "yo...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
7.2K 49 10
there will be fluff, shorts, smut and banter! i do take requests so feel free to message me privately or comment under a chapter saying what you woul...