Who Is Staring Back At Me? (Z...

Por Uncreative_Writter

How does one go about..... how does one define who he is? Más

Bio
A Great Day To Be Tired
Yuheng Who?
The Bear With A Gift
Funeral Service At Its Finest
My Teacher Is A What?
A Hard Learned Lesson
Adaptus Xiao
Last Preparations
It's A Date Then!
Back in Buisness
Pluit Draco
Quick question
Dreams of Snow and Ice
A Civilized Conversation
Mysterious Messenger
Distorted Play
Everfrozen Gates of Teyvat
Cracks in the Seal
Very extensive Bio
A Long Overdue Talk
[SP] Abducted for a Vacation
[SP] Tales of a Happy Ever After
[SP] Gallant Knight
[SP] Future Invitation
PLs don't be mad lol
Returning trouble
Serpent Skewer
Bedside Confessions
Unsolicited Interruptions
Hold on, wait a minute
Nail in the Coffin
Down the Rabbit Hole
An Underground Brawl!
A Tale Of Loss
On-going Preparations
Meeting of Four... and Me?
Time of Truth
Just A Few More Steps
Outtakes/Easter eggs

Frozen Fury

2.4K 124 11
Por Uncreative_Writter

Hi, new (slightly Angsty) Chapter here :] Hope you'll like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lumine, the prime suspect of murdering my boyfriend, also known as Rex Lapis. I was originally planning to tail her until I find her decided hiding place but alas some battle crazed Ginger came along and defeated all the guards that had her surrounded.

Lumine: "Dodge!" was what she yelled, alerting that Ginger of my incoming attack. Honestly it was just a warning shot, if I wanted them dead I'd launch icicles at them, not some pointless energy balls.

Looking down on them I felt my anger slowly slip past my facade of calmness, I guess a few bruises on the suspects wouldn't matter to the mililith. Snapping out of my anger fueled trance I realized they were about to run so I took there hesitation to accumulate enough elemental energy to create a massive glacier to block their way or so I thought until i heard the ginger mumble something about trust? Before I managed to understand the meaning he swiftly grabbed the blonde traveller from wherever and jumped over the railing, risking a 10 meter fall.

Looking around I slowly lowered the glacier, revealing most of the mililith guards that were hurt before I intervened, I'm just happy they didn't notice that this glacier was just supposed to keep them from killing any of them. Watching as only a few were actually able to stay standing I made my decision and gave up on chasing them. Instead I slowly formed my plan to help those Guards.

Y/n: "Guards! Those who can stand help those who can't, please assemble in a small circle so I can help all of you!" I shouted down at them, finally jumping down from the pillar.

At first the guards reacted with hesistance, I could see the doubt in their eyes, the hostility too but that quickly changed once a voice spoke up from behind them. It was an all to well known friend of mine.

Keqing: "Do as he says, he did safe your lifes just now, plus he's a good friend of mine." Looking back at me the guards slowly started forming a circle, listening to their superior the Yuheng.

Positioning myself in the middle of said circle I slowly closed my eyes and took a praying position as if I was praying to the statue of Rex Lapis, focusing on my vision only and as I did so five small icy blue orbs started circling me. Eventually those five orbs stopped and sank into the ground, slowly forming a big circle around everyone. Its design was rather simplistic the outline consisted of two lines twisting around each other while the symbol of my vision was placed in the middle of it, right under my feet.

Slowly but surely the guards were enveloped in a white glow, while gawking at their own glowing forms some noticed the closing wounds and not a minute later each of them was able to stand without a problem. With a sigh of exhaustion I dismissed the circle fully before slowly sitting down on one of the many stairs around here. However my relaxing was interrupted by a shodow blocking the sun from my face, of course said shadow also started speaking.

Keqing: "I already heard some of the details from Ningguang so thank you for preventing any more deaths today, it's just a pity we weren't able to follow them. *Sigh* I guess this means I have to arrange a meeting with that way too bubbly funeral director." Man I can literally feel her irritation over here, guess she really can't stand Hu tao, maybe she can stand Zhong- oh yeah I forgot...

POV: Keqing

Keqing: "I already heard some of the details from Ningguang so thank you for preventing any more deaths today, it's just a pity we weren't able to follow them. *Sigh* I guess this means I have to arrange a meeting with that way too bubbly funeral director." I know it's the only right thing to do, but that doesn't mean I can or will tolerate Hu tao even a little. She's just so...so ugh I can't even described her in my head!

Looking back to Y/n I noticed he seemed to be more down than before, did I say something wrong again?

Keqing: "Hey uhh Y/n? Are you...ok?" I don't think so, but I'd rather not pry when he doesn't want to talk. Boundaries are important after all.

Y/n: "Huh? Well I....I don't actually know anymore. First the thing with my parents, now our Archon...I don't really know how to process all of this. One day I learn of my parents death, next day my life just turns upside down as I get a vision, then i leave my home for a week to live in the mountains with a teacher who taught me the way of a cryo vision and now my home's archon is dead! So no I don't think ok is the right word to describe it I......sorry for my temper I just.... I think I should go now" I was absolutely stunned, who knew such a nice person could hide so much bottled up stress, pain and sadness...

I was only able to stare in silence as I saw his slouching figure slowly leaving, only when he was out of sight did I manage to collect myself again. Noticing that the guards had already left to secure the surrounding area I too decided to go, planning to meet the other Qixing by the Terrace.

Keqing: "Please don't hide those feelings from everyone, it'll only lead to more pain on your part."

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile

*Knock Knock*

Hu Tao: "Come in!" Strange...was I expecting someone, I didn't forget any appointments today right?

Before I could stress myself to death I saw my new favourite person walking through the door, Y/n! I was about to run up and tackle him to the ground, but he seemed a lot sadder than I am, did something bad happen? It shouldn't be anything about love, I did my best to get my ship to sail and I will watch it sail till the end of my time! He and Zhongli are perfect together, I just know it, besides Yanfei agreed!

Y/n: "Hu tao? Anyone in there?" Coming back to reality I noticed that Y/n was waving his hand in front of my eyes, waiting for any kind of reaction.

Hu tao: "Eh? Heya what 'cha doing here? I thought you wanted to see the Rite today no?" Strange, did something happen on his way there?

Y/n: That's why I'm here, i wanted to give you head up that you should start to plan a Rite of Parting. I thought you might want to know..." He seems quite sad, I wonder which adaptus bit the dust this time, hopefully not Xiao.

Hu tao: "Oya? Which one passed, it wasn't Xiao was it?!" Honestly I think the two of us are friends, even if he acts all cold and edgy.

Y/n: "It was Rex Lapis himself, they say he was assassinated and of course the murderer slipped through my hands."

Hu tao: "Eh?... This is a joke right? C'mon where's the anecdote, the part where you get me to laugh?!" This was a joke, it has to be! Rex Lapis is our Archon, he wouldn't just pass like this!

 *Knock Knock*

Zhongli: "Excuse me director I thought I heard you shout in here? Is everything ok?" It seems he doesn't know? Guess I'll tell him, he's the expert in those ancient traditions here.

Hu tao: "Well Y/n here just returned from the Rite of Descension and told me we should start to plan a Rite of Parting for Rex Lapis himself." I could practically see Zhongli's eyes widen as he whipped his head towards Y/n who by now was crying silently in his chair....

Zhongli: "Judging by your serious tone I'll start with the preparations as soon as possible, but I think I should escort our guest home first. He doesn't seem to be the most stable right now." Zhongli is observant as ever huh?

Hu tao: "Yeah yeah, you go bring your boyfriend home first we haven't actually been contracted yet so just think about what we might need. Now out with you two!" And done, with both of them out of my office they'll have to walk alone and everyone knows that means they'll flirt more than with me there.

Pov: 3rd Person

*Slap* *Slap* Those were the only sounds that were currently carried throughout Zhongli's office. Zhongli who was at the receiving end was silently taking the two hits after he had taken Y/n to his office for some privacy. Meanwhile said male was glaring fiercly at him, although it did scare Zhongli a bit seeing as a glare while crying was a lot scarier, the male did not flich a bit.

Y/n: "You Jerk! I thought you were dead! I thought you left me too! I-I...-" The smaller male shouted, his voice audibly cracking while more tears flowed down his puffy and bloodshot eyes before he was engulfed in a hug by Zhongli himself.

Zhongli: "Shhh I'm sorry for scaring you, but I'm here now and I won't leave you again I promise. I know I forgot to inform you of my plan and I'll accept any punishment you see fit, but please let me get you home. You need rest, simple as that." He said in a calm tone, petting Y/n's head for a while.

Feeling the later relax into the hug Zhongli decided to stay in it a little longer before finally seperating again. With his partner calm again Zhongli slowly took Y/n's hand while walking out of the funeral parlor. He wouldn't usually do this but it was already dark outside so very few were even on the streets and those that were could care less what they see, besides he felt as if Y/n would need a little support right now.

Finally arriving at Y/n's doorstep Zhongli let go of his hand, planning to say his goodbyes for the time being, but he before he could say anything he heard a quiet, hoars whisper that he could barely understand. All he heard was the word punishment.

Zhongli: "Sorry but could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you right." The supposed to be dead archon asked, rubbing his nape with a slight smile.

Y/n: "I said I've decided what your punishment should be." The smaller male said, this time louder

Zhongli: "Oh? And what would my punishment entail if I might ask?" He questioned his partner, who by now was starting to shiver in the cold. As a small help Zhongli put his hands around Y/n's as to keep the warm. Said male started to blush a deep crimson red before speaking.

Y/n: "Stay tonight. As your punishment you'll stay tonight and act as my personal heater. Because of my vision I don't feel the cold of my ice or any other vision created chill, but natural cold on the other hand still effects me." He stated firmly, dragging a suprised Zhongli through the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

So? Did I do the situation justice? BTW you might not like Lumine in this Fanfic, she won't be as nice as my Aether from the other book :3

Anyways I might upload on Sunday or Monday if I have enough time.

 I haven't forgotten this story or anything, it's just that I decided to write one 2 000 word chapter instead of 2x 1000 word.

Adios

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61 1 1
A walkthrough of Zhongli's thoughts regarding the rite of parting featuring a certain |Name|... It could be you, it could be your OC, it could be you...
68.2K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈
21.8K 878 16
Basically the title but: Y/N L/N reincarnated into a hilichurl after passing from a heart attack. Him being more of an important character than he sh...
23.1K 738 10
You're a Doctor from Snezhnaya that was given an Experimental Delusion, But what will happen when you meet a certain blonde and their flying Friend. ...