THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Twelve❃

1K 62 103
By stylemax17

Taehyung was feeling a new feelings that he never felt. It feels for him like he is being analysed under a microscope, his inner world exposed for all to see and criticise. He feel like he's naked in the shower room.

And this feelings call is shy. Taehyung isn't shy person as he knows how shyness affects every things, but now he's shy because of the man kneeling infront of him and shamelessly staring at him.

Their moment were disturbed by mark opening the door with three men behind him as taehyung see whom they are a smirk came to his lips and jungkook confuse look at them while standing up.

"Uncle and namjoon hyung!" Mr.kim and namjoon were surprised to see jungkook here.

"Ah kook" the both males said, their eyes moved to whom beside jungkook.

"What are you both doing here?"

"We are here cause we have meeting with Mr.v" namjoon kindly answer, but this kindly voice was angry.

"But as I remember there isn't an appointment on my schedule with you and your father Mr.kim?" V said, grabbing everyone attention towards him while walking to his chair.

Mr.kim angrily clench his fist as he don't to snap at v infront of his son-in-law. "But we have to. It's really important"

"If that so then start it" v replied not paying any attention to no one.

"Here" v look at namjoon as he looks at him he feels emotionally feels but he doesn't shows it.

"Yes, is there any problem with it. I am here and my secretary is there anything missing" v coldly answer it.

"No" namjoon hung his head down it is the first time he hung his head for someone except his father.

"We want you to back of that land" as v heard it brings smirk.

"So you want that land but sorry Mr.kim it already mine right Mr.son" Mr.son didn't lift his eyes and just nod.

"But I was the first one who saw it"

"And I was the first one who bought it" mark chuckle at his boss answer which makes Mr.kim frowns his eyes of angrily.

"And I am gone build there an orphan for kids who lost there's parents and the parents whom left" Mr.kim reaction change like he remember something.

"I think Mr.v is right uncle" jungkook finally speak making Mr.kim more angry.

V was feeling happy hearing it from the mafia king. It is the first time someone take his side without fear him, in reality no one goes against him because they know if they did what he will gone do to them.

He remembers how nobody was not on his side and his family. His heartfelt sympathies to him that nobody is on his side, if he want to cry he would cry on his mother shoulder till the someone who he loves so much help them.

"And if you don't mind am gone support you with your project" as everyone heard it they all snapped towards jungkook.

Mr.kim was burning of angry while v was happily looking while smirking at Mr.kim angry reaction which makes him fistful but it isn't the only thing he will makes him live in hell, loss his 'Mr.kim' name and property also.

"Oh thanks for it Mr.jeon it's really favorite us" v eyes didn't leave for a second Mr.kim.

"Then you can sign this files it will makes you our partner" mark immediately hand jungkook the files to sign in it.

Mr.kim wasn't feeling alright seeing jungkook signing. He was angry at jungkook chose the stranger ceo not his soon to father-in-law. He only wants throw something on v or hit him, but he can't infront of jungkook as he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with jungkook as he can see jungkook start to come close with v and if he jungkook wouldn't forgive for hurting what is his.

Yeah, jungkook would go crazy if someone hurt what his like family, friends and now v.

"Congratulations to us Mr.jeon we are now partners in this project" v stood up from his set, also sign in this same jungkook signed and shake hands with jungkook.

Everyone start clapping for them, Mr.kim and namjoon were clapping forced as they doesn't want jungkook doesn't understand them wrong and putting a fake smile.

"Congratulations kook and you too Mr.v" namjoon said while making a fake smile to which v rolled his brown eyes boredly.

"Thanks hyung" jungkook hug namjoon who also hug him back.

"Then we have to take our leave"

"Thanks for visiting me Mr.kim" Mr.kim understand what v meant and its makes him more angry.

V made eye contact with jungkook accidentally. The both of them seemed to kinda flinch and looked away when namjoon drug jungkook with him, v felt happy.

As everyone went out except mark who is arranging v desk. Taehyung walk to the big window and looking at the beautiful blue sky.

"Mark tell them to start now" mark left everything, grab his phone and call someone.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jungkook, Mr.kim and namjoon were going towards theirs own cars but suddenly they heard gunshot. They stop walking, some of jungkook's guards surrounded them and protecting them of the fire gunshot.

And one of the bodyguards car gets fly in the air because there was a huge blast bomb, but there wasn't anyone in the car.

"Whom is wanting his/her deaths now?" Jungkook said with deep and highly dangerous voice.

"We don't need to know as you gone kill them" Mr.kim sternly said.

"Kook maybe is one of your enemy" namjoon calmly said.

"Enemy" jungkook chuckle but then greeting his teeth of angryness.

"No, one dare to make the mafia king and that person will pay for it" jungkook speak with deep stern voice.

"Sir, look there" one of jungkook's bodyguard say with tense voice.

They look at the direction where the bodyguard pointing at to see a huge fighters wearing all red uniforms which is spread all over the roads and infront the mafia king.

"They already came to their hell which gone burn them alive" jungkook load his gun and start making his way towards them.

All the fire starts coming to jungkook side, he was avoiding easily, blood boiled after seeing how they were aiming him, he angrily aiming his gun and shoot to everyone which were standing in the front line and which they directly landed on their forehead and dead on the spot.

"Well, you all are done now then who the next gone follow them" jungkook evily smirk.

They start running towards with their fist and jungkook isn't a person who sit around waiting to get his head smacked in so he throwing a punch at them and take out the leader first.

He was fighting while staying in space, keep moving into areas of space and swinging at who tries to move into his space.

He was not only using his fists but also using his knees, legs and ofcourse head to win.

He saw a punch coming, his arms moves quicker than thought, the impact of the block feels thundering in this alerted state and is much stronger than what he should be.

"How dare he try to hurt me" jungkook thought, the heat in his chest and head flares up.

He advance in a rush, the punch gathers and releases the angry like a thunder clap and an impact he felt from his fist to shoulder.

One of the fighters was going to attack jungkook from the left but too bad jungkook already saw him, jumped to him giving him a strong punch on the person face, he didn't stop here, he punched him several times till the man fall on the ground.

And they are falling, the world crashes back into motion. Jungkook left calm, clean and alert. The anger burned away.

"It was really funny to fight with two thousands men now who next of you" jungkook eyes were on those 300 fighters were left.

The fighters were aren't unafraid of the mafia king and they about gone to start to fight him but they was stopped by a deep and scary voice.

"STOP" all turns to where the voice came and there was standing v beside him mark and some bodyguards.

"You all go back to the mansion and take those whom are dead and unconscious" mark order them.

"Do you like my surprise Mr.jeon" v said loudly, smirk smeared on his face.

"It was one of the beautiful surprises I have ever seen" jungkook start making his way towards v who doesn't move from his place.

"These are one of the ways how I welcome my partners Mr.jeon"

"Are there more causes am ready for it"

"Yes, I love how you fight with them you was looking like beast"

V vaguely noticed that jungkook was scooting closer to him, feeling some light pressure on his palm and was surprised to find that jungkook had taken his hand in his 'jungkook'.

"Then I am your beast and you are my beauty" jungkook whispered onto taehyung's ear and sniffing his strawberry scent.

"See you my beauty prince" v eyes followed the mafia till he enters the car.

"This beauty gone absolutely ruin your fiance life" taehyung thought and smirk firm on his face.

Jungkook was recalling the events happened today morning. He was admiring the way v walk and the way his hair ruffles in the wind. Straining His ears for v voice and when he left v it's like he dropped into the pits of despair. He felt tired, dizzy, ugly, unworthy, stupid and childish for a person who wouldn't loves him back because he's already going to marry his fiance.

The moment v speaks, he couldn't help himself but to smile and it would make his tummy feeling fluttery and his heart is filled with happiness.

"Hope I don't marry soon"

( if he little knows what gone happened to him and it will makes him happy )

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Ciao my lovely sweethearts. Hope you love it. I know I took so long time to update this chapter sorry as I was busy in please help me!!!

What do you think the other chapter will happen?

Grazie for reading ❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 16.7K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
4.5K 318 26
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
33.5K 2.2K 19
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...
74.9K 3.9K 36
"JUST FUCKING DRIVE JIN! We don't have time for this bullshit!" Yera screamed as she held her gun up against the roof of the vehicle, shooting blindl...