( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

By maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... More

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza

1 0 0
By maizakatog03

Chapter: 39

It's sad that Ryan is leaving, but his decision to leave is complete, because it hurts to see the oneness of the person you love with another man. Ryan couldn't say goodbye to Jenn, because Ryan knew that Jenn was busy with her wedding. Ryan was supposed to say goodbye to Jenn, but he saw Jenn and Karl together.

The two lovers were happy so Ryan just left and he didn't bother. Ryan didn't want to ruin the happy relationship between Jenn and Karl, because he saw in Jenn's face that he was happy with Karl. But Ryan didn't know that Jenn had a big problem now. Ryan went to the airport because it was only a few hours and he was going to fly to Canada.

Ryan was already inside the airport, and he was just waiting for the time he would get inside the airplane. Jenn can't accept what she finds out thinking that Karl can't cheat on her, Jenn's phone is battery empty so even Ryan's message she can't read. Since Ryan didn't bother Jenn anymore, he just texted Jenn to say goodbye because he couldn't say goodbye personally as he was leaving.

Because she didn’t want to bother with the preparation of their wedding anymore, Ryan suddenly entered Jenn’s mind and she wanted Ryan to be the first to know what was going on between them, Karl and Laiza.

Because Jenn knew that like her she also knew nothing about the relationship between Karl and Laiza, so Jenn took her to call Ryan and they would meet but, Jenn saw that her phone battery was empty. So he charged the phone first, so he could call Ryan, Alissa suddenly came and looked for Jenn.

"Mom, did that come?"

Jenn said, and it was obvious on her face that something was wrong.

"Son, do you have a problem? Why do you seem sad?"

Alissa asked the Son.

"Mom, I'm just tired, I need to rest."

Jenn's response,

"Son, I have something to tell you! Ryan, his plane has left and his plane has probably taken off."

Alissa said sadly,

"Mom; what did you say?"

Surprisingly Jenn says,

"He came here son to say goodbye to you, but you weren't there and he said he was with you Karl."

Alissa said, Jenn grabbed her bag and phone, and hurried away, to go to Ryan and she dared him to reach for it. Jenn was in a hurry to drive, because she didn't know what she would do if she and Ryan were separated again.

Because Jenn regrets that she gave up on her relationship with Ryan, so now she won’t do anything just to restore her former love with Ryan. Jenn arrives at the airport, she finds Ryan and asks the airport staff, and she asks if the flight to Canada has left.

"Ma'am, excuse me! I just want to ask if the flight to Canada has left yet?"

Jenn asked,

"Yes ma'am, it's been five minutes since the flight left for Canada."

Jenn left sad, and she was unaware that her tears were still dripping, it hurt Jenn but it was all too late because Ryan was gone and had left. Jenn came out, and her body was like a withered vegetable and she sat up because she couldn't seem to walk anymore. She sat up and held on to her knees and cried, when someone suddenly grabbed her shoulder.

She looked at the foot of the hold on her shoulder and a man, Jenn raised her head to see the man's face. Jenn was surprised because she saw Ryan's face, and Jenn closed her eyes because she thought he was just mimicking. But when Jenn opened her eyes again and looked at Ryan again, she wasn't mistaken and she saw Ryan. Jenn stood up and hugged Ryan, Ryan couldn't believe Jenn's reaction when he saw her.

"Jenn, why are you crying? And why are you here at the airport thinking it's a rehearsal of Karl's wedding today?"

Ryan asked,

"Ryan, why are you leaving without even saying goodbye to me?"

Jenn says,

"Jenn, I thought your wedding was tomorrow? I don't want to bother you so I just texted you!"

Ryan's response, "Ryan you need to know something,

but we need to go out first and in a quiet place we'll talk." Jenn says,

"But Jenn, just tell me now because it's only ten minutes and I'm leaving."

Ryan's response,

"Ryan, will you leave me? All right then I'll leave and if you leave me too you don't need to know everything first."

Jenn said as she cried,

"How can I not leave you Jenn, won't you get married tomorrow? I don't want to be an obstacle to the happiness of your marriage. Because for me Jenn can only see you happy even if it hurts to force me to be happy, even if it hurts me too much, if it will be happy the person I love so much if I can be happy too. "

Ryan said, as he cried and touched Jenn's face.

"Ryan, listen to what I'm saying. I'm not going to convince anyone to come back to me. But I'm going to say this so that Karl and Laiza won't be upset again. The two people we thought were true, they're both traitors, because they've been with us for a long time. cheated, because they have a relationship. "

And as Jenn said that word she couldn’t help but be emotional and super sad. Ryan hugged Jenn because he knew it hurt and even though he hadn’t witnessed Karl and Laiza’s infidelity, they could feel the pain of what Jenn was feeling. So Ryan's departure to Canada did not continue, because he was very happy to know that Jenn was free and that her marriage with Karl could not continue.

Ryan decided not to leave first because Jenn needed his sympathy because like Jenn, Ryan felt how painful it was to cheat. But, in what happened to Ryan who cheated, and married someone he didn't love. Has been a great lesson to her, as she has learned not to rush to get married if the two people are not ready to get married.

Because marriage is not a toy, which if you don't want to, you can change it first. Because marriage is only for people who love each other, and trust each other. So, Ryan started to forget all the painful things that had happened in his life, because he wanted to make a memory that he had nothing else to think about but to be happy and free.

But, because even if Ryan doesn't admit it he knows in himself that he still loves Jenn. But he doesn’t want to force it to return the former to the two of them, so he wants to leave and forget everything. But, because he saw Jenn hurting and in need of sympathy was needed.

As Ryan sees Jenn crying he can’t help but get emotional in front of Jenn. And he wanted to ask why he thought of going to the airport. Because Ryan thought Jenn had no feelings for him.

"Jenn, I know how much pain you're feeling, but that's okay! Because you're going to get sick, you're not the only one who has experienced being hurt and cheated on."

Ryan said and hugged Jenn, Jenn kept crying, even though she and Ryan were close. Ryan wanted to tell Jenn as he hugged her how happy he was and he was with her. Ryan made a way for Jenn to momentarily forget how she was feeling. He visited Jenn, which was the place they often went. And they ate their favorite food.

Ryan saw in Jenn's face that he was already smiling at it, and even in that way he was happy because he saw Jenn's smile again. Ryan and Jenn were together all day, and even though they were together, it never crossed their minds to talk about their broken relationship.

Because, they did nothing but have fun and forget all the problems. Ryan drove Jenn to their house, because they didn’t realize it was afternoon shovel, and the time bills, Ryan wanted to pull the time. Pars never finished the time he and Jenn were together, because he didn’t know how happy he was that he would be with Jenn all day.

"Ryan, thank you so much and you didn't leave me and you made me happy all day,"

Jenn says,

"Jenn, I'm happy to be with you, and I've never regretted being with you and not continuing my flight, because you just don't know how happy I am that you took me to the airport."

Ryan said, and he took Jenn's hand,

"Ryan, I have a lot to tell you, why don't you even ask me why I left, and why I left you."

Jenn said, and crying while holding Ryan's hand,

“Jenn, you remember when I came here, but I couldn’t talk to you because, Karl didn’t agree to talk to you and see you, and even you drove me away.

“You don’t have anything to explain to Jenn, because I found out all the reasons why you left me. I was upset because you didn’t even, just tell me the real reason why you left.

“And the most painful thing was you didn’t trust me, what so if to do for our relationship, you decided on your own.

"We have a promise to each other, that no one will be left behind and no one will give up no matter what trial we face, but Jenn was the one who left, I thought you were the one with me.

"But I didn't give up, because I know our love will still prevail, because Jenn has never lost my love for you."

Ryan said at length to Jenn,

"Ryan, I'm sorry if I'm weak, I thought that would be the way to help you, because I listened to Laiza, and because of the chaos in my mind I have no choice but to leave because I can't stand you when I see you .

"I don't want to leave because I can't afford to leave you, but I was brave for you, because I can't stand seeing you struggling, working taller. I hope you'll forgive me if I've been weak."

Jenn says,

"Long time, I've forgiven you and whatever else you've sinned against me, I forgive you, because I can't instill resentment in you, that's how you are dear Jenn."

And Ryan hugged Jenn,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 0 9
This book is about Y/N ,Jeongin and their love story. Y/N dad always hated her because he wanted a son, but he had a son.He wanted two son, but he g...
15.1K 105 34
Kim Garcia Angon, suffering from an accident ten years ago. Flame of the place; feared, and worshipped. He is often caught by the police, but he alwa...
22.4K 274 17
βœͺπ•π¨π’πœπž 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞βœͺ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...