[NIGHTMARE] | Hogosha Yoshiko

By G-Ghostic-Basil

╔ "Can you save my bastard soul?" ... More

💫Introduction 💫
💫General Information💫
💫Personality, Interests, and Characteristics💫
💫Quirk and Affiliations💫
💫Relationships I💫
💫Relationships II💫

💫Apperance💫

61 2 2
By G-Ghostic-Basil

◇[FACE CLAIM: CHILD]◇

↳Anderson Amy {Princess Principal}

◇[FACE CLAIM: JUNIOR HIGH]◇

↳White {Blood Blockade Battlefront}

◇[FACE CLAIM: HIGH SCHOOL]◇

↳Tachibana Hotaru {Aoharu x Machine Gun}

◇[FACE CLAIM: ADULT]◇

↳Hyakuya Mikaela {Seraph of the End}

◇[APPEARANCE ART/EDITS]◇

☆The image to the left is not my art! My friend Six drew this a while back. The two on the left are a bit older but I did draw those two.

☆Photos edited by me

◇[HAIR REFERENCES]◇

☆During their second and third years of high school, Yoshiko does dye their hair as a part of one of their character arcs. Above are some dye and style references for what their hair looks like.

◇[DEFINING FEATURES]◇
↳Sharp, feline-esk teeth inherited from their mother's side of the family
↳Unnaturally saturated green eyes which are a result of their quirk
↳Very fluffy light blonde hair. Their hair is very silky and soft to the touch. Due to it being rather thick, it's almost like a puffball on top of their head. It has quite a bit of volume naturally, which also gives them notoriously bad bed head.
↳They are notably short in stature, standing only about 158 centimeters tall (a little bit over five feet two inches)
↳They weigh in at roughly 65 kilograms (around 144 pounds). While their body has some muscle tonality, the do have more weight in their hips and thighs, which winds up giving them more of a pear-shaped body.
↳They have very unusual pasty-white skin, which gives them the complexion of a porcelain doll. This was inherited from their father's side of the family, however, mixed with the English genes of their mother's side caused them to be a lot paler in complexion than the rest of the Ningyō family members. They definitely stick out in a crowd, and its obvious that they have foreign blood in their veins and not purely Asian blood. They would mostly be considered white-passing
↳They have a "fox eye" eye shape, which is similar to the more rounded cat's eyes, but more angled and triangular in shape
↳They have rather angled eyebrows and their left brow has a slit to match their friends from England.
↳They have a lot of piercings, mainly double lobe, double helix, industrial, right brow, and left nostril. However, they only really wear piercings in their ears nowadays, and only ever when they aren't in their hero costume (very impractical for hero work). As an adult, they also get a tongue piercing.
↳They have a special pair of glasses that help filter in other colors and regulate their vision to be "normal". Because they see things through a green-tinted lense, they need these glasses in order to see other colors properly. They will mainly wear them while in class or doing anything art related. They don't need to wear them for hero work because their visor has a similar function.

◇[NOTICEABLE MARKINGS]◇
↳They have a very noticeable scar on the bridge of their nose that extends slightly onto their cheek. They were pretty young when they got this scar, and they're lucky that it barely missed their eyes.
↳They also have a very long and jagged scar that wraps around their left shoulder and trails all the way down their back in a zig-zagged fashion right down to their tailbone. This was also one they got when they were young, though not as young as when they got their face scar. They also wound up being hospitalized fora lot longer when they got this scar, and they were lucky they weren't permanently paralyzed, however, they did have to go through some physical therapy in order to be able to function properly again.
↳As an adult and in some modern AUs, try get a few tattoos. In canon, they get small ones that are easy to cover up: A semicolon on their inner left wrist, their partner's name on their ankle, and one on their right shoulder to commemorate the bend they were in in junior high.

◇[OUTFIT STYLE]◇
↳Yoshiko is into various clothing aesthetics, including: Grunge, alternative, dark academia, cyberpunk and techwear, comfy casual, corvidcore, and piratecore

◇[OUTFITS: CASUAL AND SWIMWEAR]◇

◇[OUFTITS: SEMI-FORMAL/DATE]◇

◇[OUTFITS: FORMAL]◇

◇[OUTFITS: WORKOUT]◇

◇[OUTFITS: MISC]◇

◇[OUTFITS: PAJAMAS]◇
↳Typically they don't wear anything special to bed. Usually they throw on some sort of baggy shirt and a pair of shorts and call it good.

◇[OUTFITS: SCHOOL UNIFORMS]◇

↳They wear the male school uniform (blazer, collared shirt tucked into pants), and they also wear knee-high black socks, even if they aren't visible. They also wear very subtle jewelery, such as a necklace, ring, or bracelet that has practical use. The main gem of whatever they're wearing actually isn't a gem, but an indicator that helps them monitor their monitor levels, similarly to how one may monitor blood sugar levels. They're there for Yoshiko to take a very quick glance at and gage how much mana they can safely use. Finally, they wear fingerless gloves (see the gloves that Hotaru wears for a reference).
↳During the first part of the year, Yoshiko wears a face mask while in class. This is because they are rather insecure about their appearance and it symbolizes how closed off they are in the begging arcs. However, after the Hosu Incident arc, they remove the face mask from their day-to-day life (they still have one for their hero costume, however). This shows how they've grown closer to their classmates and how they can trust them more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 4.4K 31
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...
37.4K 2.5K 70
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
13.2K 203 51
luke hughes instagram story
10.3K 723 35
~ အချစ်ကိုဥပက္ခာပြု၍ ဦးနောက်နဲ့ ရွေးချယ်ရမည်ဆိုရင်တောင် မင်းကရွေးချယ်ဖို့ ထိုက်သင့်တဲ့သူ ~