the omega who didn't have a h...

By ZoieSpencer2

an omega that grew up with out her family and no home to stay in. she thought she could handle it on her own... More

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Gender reveal party and baby shower
Continue baby shower
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12
Disney land trip continued
Continued
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter ten

10 1 0
By ZoieSpencer2

                             ~ Next day ~

I woke up pinned between Damon and Stefan. I really needed to go pee so I had to get Damon and Stefan to move. I woke up Zack and told him to move Damon and Stefan so I could go to bathroom. I went to go pee and changed my clothes so I could get ready for the new day. I was going to take the babies to the park because it's a nice sunny day outside. I had to get myself and the kids ready for the park.

                                 My outfit

                                My shoes

                           My hairstyle

I looked so cute I then had to get the triplets ready for the park. I was also going to take Conner, daisy, and Harper with me to the park. I told them to get ready for the park while I got the triplets ready.

                        Madelyn's outfit

                           Olivia's outfit

                         Carson's outfit

They looked so cute and precious. I couldn't wait to take them to the park.

                          Conner's outfit

                           Daisy's outfit

                        Harper's outfit

They all looked so cute and handsome. We where the ready to go to the park. We all piled up in the car. The Babies were in there car seats and the kids were in there booster seats. Stefan and Damon sat in the middle row with Harper and daisy. I sat in the front seat with Zack driving and I sat in the passenger seat. We then pulled into the parking lot of the park.  Me and the boys got out of the car then we got the kids out I set up the stroller for the triplets. The kids went to play at the park.

                        The playground

The kids were laughing and playing at the playground. They were all so cute together. Then four other kids came over to play at the playground. Their were two twin girls and two twin boys both around Conner, daisy, and Harper's age. The girls names were Ava and Emma. The boys names were Aiden and Caden.   The kids were all playing together and playing tag.

      Ava on the left and Emma on the right

    Aiden on the left and Caden on the right

They were all having fun together. Then daisy invited Aiden over, Harper invited Caden to come over, then Conner invited Ava and Emma over. I think daisy was going to become mates with Aiden. Stefan thought that Harper might be mates with Caden. Damon and Zack think Conner, Ava, and Emma are going to be mates. I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to believe it just yet. We all then went home and we brought Aiden, Caden, Ava, and Emma with us so that the rest of the pack can meet them. I asked where there parents were but all they told me is both sets of twins parents died. They all looked so sad I told them they can live in the pack house. The delta couple adopted Ava and Emma. Mark and Savanna carter adopted Aiden and Caden. I was so happy for them. They all looked so happy to be together. Both sets of twins had a family now and I was happy for them. Ava and Emma are both 13. Aiden and Caden are both 15. Harper is 16. Daisy is 15. Conner is 14. The mate age for a werewolf is 17. Harper is almost 17. She will be 17 in two weeks. I am waiting until Aiden and Caden turn 17. It was getting dark outside so I made dinner for everybody. Then the kids went to get ready for bed after they finished eating. I showed Aiden, Caden, Ava, and Emma to there bedroom's.

Ava and Emma's bedroom

Aiden and Caden's bedroom

I loved the design's of both bedroom's. The girls bedroom was so cute. The boys bedroom was so cool.

                     Conner's bedroom

Conner's bedroom was so cool as well. He had led lights in his bedroom and a cool hangout spot under his bed. He had a flat screen tv as well. His was like a teenage boys fantasy spot to hangout at. The kids went to bed and the adults all sat downstairs and talked. Me and the boys went upstairs to my bedroom. We just sat there and talked about stupid shit. We laughed and told jokes. We then went outside into the woods and shifted into our other forms. We ran through the woods for a while until we started getting tired so we headed back home. I decided it was time to go to bed so I went upstairs changed into my pajamas. Then I cuddled up in the bed with my mates and I fell asleep because I was so tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 178 20
After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyone was either an alpha, omega, or beta...
1.1M 30.6K 60
Aria never wanted her life to be this way. She never asked to be bullied. Or for her Dad to hit her. Or to be mute. But that is how her life turned...
908K 20.7K 19
Her mother died when she was eight her father couldn't Handle it. He started drinking. You can guess the rest. He's been searching for his mate what...
3.9M 64K 16
Followed by her past Alex is a shapeshifter, a panther in a world of werewolf's. she has never met another of her kind. running all day everyday for...