BTS FF JIN MY CREEPY HACKER

By bts0t7biased

obsession of a hacker More

chapter 01
Chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04

Chapter 05

250 6 2
By bts0t7biased

a/n pov.

jimin : you're awake ! 

after she saw him, the guy he bumped to the other day, she pointed a finger on him being so shocked to see him again.

y/n : what are you doing here ?  and.......and why am I here ?

Jimin : can you shut up ? I didn't know you're not only careless, you're noisy too ! 

y/n : fucking tell me ! you kidnapped me right ?

Jimin : be thankful i saved you !

y/n : w-what do you mean ?

Jimin : Jin he planned to make you his, its not right and it'll be dangerous for you since he is crazy and psy-

y/n : wait ! who is jin...? and you too ?

Jimin : I am jimin. he is my brother......he's the one who is calling you always...........

y/n widened her eyes, remembering those times he called, Jimin saw her reaction making him speak more.

Jimin : you are in my old house, he didn't know about this ! you are safe here.....

y/n seems convinced since he's telling the truth as she got to know he really knew what happened to her. 

y/n : ah......I am sorry and also thank yo-

Jimin : don't thank me, I did not do this because I care for you, I want him to stop doing crazy things an getting you away is the most effective way...... 

Jimin : it's either he'll be crazy without you or he'll stop finding you.......

after that he left.......  ' wah ! he's really a rude man ! she whisphered to herself. hearing nothing but the raindrops, she lay her body on the bed again, looking at the ceiling.......

y/n : Jin, Jimin

y/n sighed feeling so unsafe with everything around her, she thought she's the peaceful one to live but then actually she's dealing with a dangerous people. 

y/n : I think someone is watching me........ I am not in peace.

y/n was waiting for him to come home. Jimin said he'll be staying with her as he wants to secure her. 

y/n : I think I love him....

There's really a possibility to fall for him, he's caring even though he showed coldness, y/n sees how he's worried to leave her and go to Jin's house. he always checks on her if she's in a good situation..... It made her to fall in more love with him when she know that he saved her from Jin after Jimin got to know he's planning to take her.

y/n : I want you to know what I feel....I want you to know Jimin, I am already falling in love with you. 

y/n waits until he comes as she finally decided to confess, it's really a long time now since they are together and it's impossible for her not to fall for him. knowing he's also single and didn't have ex, it made her more happy and she didn't feel nervousness to confess. two hours passed, he's still not home. she got worried if something might happened to him, she wanted to call him but he made rules not to call him no matter what happens. y/n tried to calm down and think that maybe he decided to sleep there since he's doing it sometimes, probably tonight, she'll be alone like her other days....... she's about to go to her room when suddenly.... the telephone rings. it made her confused, it's the first time the telephone rang. without any hesitation she picked it up. y/n only knows Jimin so he mentioned his name guessing it's really him, even though she is confused that someone called, she answered it because of the thought he needed something, or happened something.

??? : I finally heard your voice too. 

y/n got confused, it's not jimin, the voice doesn't sound familiar but surely her spine shivered, she didn't like the vibes. 

??? : I am pretty sure, you know about my house like I know everything about you.... My brother sucks he hide you from me.....

y/n : J-jin ?

Jin : Right babe ! come here alone if you want to see my brother again.....

before y/n can talk back, he hung up. she groaned in frustration not knowing what to do, she can't just stay in the hide out because Jimin is in danger. 

y/n : where is he ?

she barged in Jin's house where she know because of Jimin. entering there to see the one and only evil, Jin, sipping a glass of coffee while sitting on the couch with crossed legs. 

Jin : so rush honey ? 

y/n : don't honey me ! where is Jimin ? what did you do ? 

Jin got up and put the coffee on the table, looking at her with an emotionless expression, she got scared because of his stares but didn't want to look weak in front of him, she stayed calm and bold. 

Jin : acting bold huh ? save that later after you found out what really happened. I killed him. 

y/n widened her eyes as she couldn't believe what he said, maybe he is joking just for her to be scared. 

Jin : look around, y/n........

she didn't do what he said as she is looking at him intensely, waiting for him to release Jimin and stop hiding him. 

Jin : I said look around.

you flinched and finally gave up, you breathed heavily and looked around, you looked at him with anger on your face. " what game is he playing ? " you thought. 

Jin : I am not joking. I killed him.

he opened the TV which showed the scariest photo you'll see today... It was Jimin being tied up against the burning  tree. she cried and felt like she was going to fall. Jin smiled at you creepily as you shaked your head indicating it's not true. 

y/n : how can you do this to your brother ? what kind of a person are you ? 

Jin : you know how much I love you right ? 

he walks towards her, she can't move her and defend herself from his possible moves, she just closed her eyes. 

Jin : If I can kill my parents, I can do that to my brother too.....

he started to whisper the words near your ear as you are still crying and sobbing. his lips goes own to your neck, sucking it. 

JIN ; I didn't knew that you are this beautiful in real life. 

y/n : You can't do this to me.

he softly chuckled after he heard her words, she looked at him with a shocked and scared situation, he likes it.........to see her like that. 

Jin : You can't escape me now, i already captured you. you'll live with me forever and remember I always have my eyes on you.

                                                                             The End 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.4K 14
Y/N- YAH!! Leave me!!! Arghh!! Yoongi- Shut up Y/n! Y/n- Let go of me please... Hello guys!! This is my first ever ff!!!! If I do well and you enj...
28.8K 1.2K 8
"Stop it you dingus" "Don't call your Oppa dingus, dingus" "Ima tell mom you are calling us dingus" "That's cuz you are" "MOM JUNGKOOK IS CALLING US...
8K 533 26
MR. HANDSOME|| SEOKJIN FF✓ "The more you opposing me, the more I won't let you go!" "Ah, Mr. Kim, Do you need anything?" . . . "Nah, Call me Mr. Hand...
16.5K 608 19
Robyn Fenty is a sheltered child, she is also a Pastors kid, always in church on Saturdays and Sundays. She is expected to marry another Pastors kid...