๐“œ๐“˜๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ค๐“›๐“ž๐“ค๐“ข ๐“ข๐“—๐“ž๐“ก...

By chattypoo

Sex, Love, and secrets... 18+ Miraculous Ladybug Short stories All Ships: Adrienette, Marichat, Mariblanc... More

- 1 ~ Sex on top of the city -
- 2 ~ Kidnapped by my psycho ex
- 3 ~ In love with my sis-in-law
- 11 ~ In love with my bro-in-law -
- 17 ~You're Mine -
- 20 ~ Mouse For Dinner -
- 21 ~ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•Š๐•œ๐•ช-
-25 ~ Holding On To Him (Pt. 1)
-26 ~ Holding on to Him Pt.2-

- 13 ~ Truth or Dare -

2.7K 19 44
By chattypoo

Short Sin story...

Mature pictures used-

There is a 99% chance that the pictures will be taken down, and I'm not gonna repost it 

I'm way too lazy for that...

Enjoy hehe 😅🤭

Story~

"Truth or Dare Mari." Alya smirked. "Oh god... D-Dare..." she whispered.

"Yes! I dare you to spend the next 10 minutes having sex with Adrien and-

Rewind-

"Hey sis, and how are you this fine weekend?" Adrien asked wrapping his arms around her neck. "Terrible..." she whispered on the verge of tears. "Oh dear, what happened?" He asked.

"I-I went on this date a-and he only wanted sex he didn't even care about me at all." She sobbed. "Aw, babe, you are better than that okay, and you know it, so what if every time you go on a date the guy wants to fuck you?-"

"You are terrible at speeches." She giggled. "Yeah I know, but you giggled so, it worked, but seriously though, you should just stop going on dates, let the right person come to you." He smiled.

"I love you brother blondie." She smiled. "I love you too... now buy me lunch." He said linking their arms. Marinette rolled her eyes and walked away...

-

That week was the last time I saw my best friend Adrien, after that, his father moved away for business and Adrien had to go along, we kept in touch for a month and then he just stopped texting me...

I am now 22 years old, I live with my friend Alya, well technically she lives with me but sometimes it feels like the other way around, she's very bossy...

"Babe! Come cuddle me and watch this romantic show with me!" She yelled. "Ugh, no, not again, get a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, she pouted and threw a pillow at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "To see Nath." I replied with a smile. "Ugh that prick-" "Alya!" I groaned. She put up her hands in surrender. "I'll be back later okay." She nodded and I picked up my phone and left.

Later that night...

"Hey boo, where have you been I was calling you." Alya whined. "I went for a walk sorry." She replied with a whispering tone. "You okay love?" She asked. "Y-Yeah, I'm gonna take a nap okay." She forced a smile before walking into her room. Alya sighed and sat down.

Later when she woke up...

I woke up to the sound of laughter, male laughter, I hoped Alya hadn't brought another striper in my living room. I rolled my eyes and took off my dress and put on some shorts and a tank top, with knee high socks. 

My hair combed in two ponytails. I looked in the mirror to see that my eyes were puffy from crying myself to sleep so I put some drops in them and applied some foundation under my eyes.

I stopped dead in my tracks seeing them laughing... on my sofa. "Marinette! You're awake! We have guests." Alya smiled. "Hey Mari," Adrien smiled.

"Hi..." I replied nervously mainly because his shirt was only half buttoned up and my nipples were most likely printing through my thin tank top.

"Come sit." Alya said patting the spot next to her. I didnas she said and sat down. "So how have you been?" Addien asked. "Good." I replied, I was furious, but I managed to hide it.

"Okay lets get snacks and wait for the others." Alya spoke up...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Mari it's me," Nino called. I got up and opened the door to see the one and only Luka Couffaine standing on my doorstep.

"H-Hey Marinette, thanks for the invite, uhm I brought your favorite." He smiled. "Oh, thank you, come in." I immediately turned red seeing the way he looked at me.

"Uh I'm still here!" Nino rolled his eyes. "Sorry Nino, let me help you." I took the drinks from him and set them on the island inside.

They all talked and caught up before Luka turned to me. "So, are you seeing someone Marinette." He asked. "Yes a full on dick but she is too oblivious to see it." Alya rolled her eyes.

"We broke up today..." Mari whispered. "Oh... why?" Luka asked. "Walked in on him cheating with what he told me was his sister turns out she's his girlfriend and they have been together for over a year." Mari replied on the verge of tears.

"Ugh, boys are jerks." Adrien muttered. "Of course, and you would know also." She rolled her eyes. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"You are a jerk Adrien, you left me! You were my best friend and you just left me like I meant nothing to you, you didn't even tell me you were leaving and you didn't even reach out to me! I had to track you down, I thought something had happened to you and then I went to your home and I found out from Nathalie that you were gone, do you know how that made me feel!?

You took my first kiss you were there for me when everything was going south, I was there for you and you just left? Seriously Adrien?! After all that and you just blocked me off like I was some stupid girl you met at the club..." she yelled tears rolling down her face.

"Mari-" "why are you even here!? Why are any of you boys here!?" She asked. "I thought you would have wanted to catch up with your old friends." Alya spoke up. "Mari I'm sorry-" "you don't get to say you are sorry after 6 years Adrien!" She yelled before storming into her room.

"I should go talk to her-" "no, I should." He stopped Alya and walked into her room.

"Mari, I wantnto check up on you." He spoke up. "I'm fine, go away." She sniffled hiding herself with the covers. He sighed and laid on the bed next to her staring at the ceiling.

"You know Mari, I missed you, every single day, honest truth. I even have pictures you in my room... geesh I sound like a creep. My profile pictures, wallpapers are still us, I never changed it. 

You know, the real reason my dad moved was because he didn't like how close we were getting, he thought we were dating, so it was either, he paid your parents to transfer you to another school out of the country, or I go, and well... you loved that school, you dreamed of going there all your life, meanwhile he just paid for me to get in.

Mari I only stopped talking to you because of him, he was threatening you, and also I was jealous of your relationships. You seemed happy.

He wanted me to marry a model...

I'm sorry I made you sad and that I left, but I do love you sister." He said turning to her. She uncovered her face and looked at him. He smiled and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I-I love you too brother." She smiled back but then bursted into tears. "Oh Mari, I'm sorry, is it your ex?" He asked, she nodded.

"I-I thought he l-loved me." She sobbed. He pulled her into a hug and cuddled her till she calmed down. "How about you let me be your match maker next time, I know some pretty awesome guys you might like, or if not, we have Luka," he smirked.

Her cheeks turned bright red and she chuckled.

"Want me to stay with you here or do you want to go back out. We can even stay here and get steamy." He grinned.

"Lets go back." She blushed. He chcukled and they went back.

"Hey, uh should we leave-" "no Luka, it's fine sorry I was just pissed about my ex, lets have dinner and then I want to know everything." She smiled. "Okay," he smiled back and Alya brought the pizza.

This is where I got lazy and started writing madness...

After a while everyone got bored so Alya threw the remaining wine in her cup and put the bottle on the floor. "Truth or Dare anyone" she smirked. "Oh god." Mari whined, Adrien pulled her on tye floor before sitting down.

"We aren't doing any baby shit, it's adult time okay, I want fire and moaning." She glared. "Alrighty then," Adrien spun the bottle and it landed on Alya.

"Dare." She said confidently. "Give Nino a hickey." He smirked. "Oo, come here baby, she grabbed his face and sucked on his neck, Nino tried his best not to moan but a few slipped out.

They all chuckled at his red face before he spun the bottle. "Truth." Adrien spoke up. "Okay, when was your last time and with who?" He asked. "Damn... a few hours ago... on the plane, with the flight attendant." He spoke up. 

"Damn she really attended to you." Luka laughed. "Haha, funny." He replied. "Okay my chance." Luka spoke up."Mari truth or dare." He grinned. "Truth..." she spoke up. "You and Adrien are babies, anyway, do you swallow or spit?" He asked and her face turned dark red. "S-Spit." She whispered.

"Don't be embarrassed love it's just a game." He chcukled. She groaned and spun the bottle. "Luka," 

"Dare." He replied. "I dare you to... kiss Adrien." She spoke up. "What?!" Adrien shot up "oh don't worry, it's just a game." She smiled. "Asshole..." Luka muttered and she giggled, he grabbed Adriens face and left a soft kiss on his lips, he even bit his bottom lip making Marinette jealous.

"What? Jelly Mari?" Luka smirked. "What the fuck just happened?!" Adrien mumbled. The others laughed before he spun the bottle. "Dare." Alya spoke up. "Take Nino to the bathroom and make out with him." Luka replied.

"Hell yes!" She grabbed his hand and they went intonthe bathroom. "Moving on. Mari," he smirked, "oh lord... Dare..." she whispered. "Give Adrien a lap dance." He smirked, "I-I don't know how to do that..." she whispered, "ugh... well take off a piece of clothes and socks don't count." He grinned.

Her cheeks turned bright red seeing the boys staring at her in her underwear. "Stop staring you perverts." She blushed. "W-Why didn't you just remove the top." 

"Uhm because I'm not wearing anything under it, and you perverts might stare all night, so." She spun the bottle and it landed on Alya who was returning to her seat a panting mess.

"Fuck, yall took advantage of the moment, damn." Luka chcukled. 

"Truth." Alya blushed. "What did Nino do to you?" Mari grinned. "You pervert. He fingered the shit out of me, and I had three orgasms, you happy?" She asked.

Marinette nodded and Alya rolled her eyes. "Luka T or D." Nino asked. "D." He replied with a smirk.

"Give Mari hickey." He grinned. Marinette gulped and stared as Luka made his way over to her. He put his knee close to her entrance and lifted her chin so that she stared into his eyes.

Marinette was a blushing mess, and she released her first moan when he slid his warm wet tounge down her neck attacking her sweet spot. He grabbed her ass making the blue yelp and Adrien jealous.

He sucked on her neck earning a few low moans. Once he was happy with his art, he sat a kiss on her red spot and returned to his spot.

By now Marinette was getting wet, her pussy was pleading to be touched, played with, she cleared her throat and let her hair fall infront her face.

"Nino... truth or Dare?" Mari asked. "Truth." He replied. "Is it true that Alya is aggressive when yall have sex?" She asked. "Hell yes-"

"Is not! You just can't handle rough sex!" Alya yelled back. And the others laughed.

"Marinette, truth or dare?" Alya smirked. "D-Dare." 

"Haha, I DARE YOU TO HAVE ROUGH BONDAGE SEX WITH ADRIEN AND LUKA FOR 20 MINUTES!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry what?!" She yelled back. "You heard me, we all know your pussy is begging to be fucked by them, I just helped you, now go, be free, use condoms." She advised.

🙈😫😖😵 ~ Help me-

Smexy pics ahead!

... maybe...

"Uhm... so..." Adrien trailed off. "Are we doing this or not?" Luka asked. "Do you want to?" Mari asked.

"Well it is a dare, And why not, I have a chance to fuck the sexiest girl I ever met." Luka grinned.

"Let's get this over with then." Mari sat on the bed and took off her top. Her breasts bounced and the guys bit their lips staring at her. Adrien removed his shirt and took his belt and tied the blue up on her bed.

"So fucking hot..." they whispered in unison. Adrien first attacked her breasts taking her hard nipples into his warm mouth while luka rubbed his fingers between her folds. "You are already wet from that hickey I gave you." He chuckled before entering her pussy,

She moaned to the touch, her heart fluttering, her stomach filling with butterflies, Adrien couldn't control himself, she tasted so good to him, he was nibbling on her, Mari had no other choice but to accept the pleasure of Luka's fingers dancing inside her pussy, the way it squelched, she loved how her pussy was singing, but she wanted more... she needed more.

"I wanna see your cocks." She pleaded. So they undressed, they both had eight packs, a v at their groin area and large dicks, the kind that will definitely stretch her pussy leaving her on bed rest.

"You hungry Princess?" Adrien asked. She nodded licking her lips and ne pulled her to the edge of the bed. He grabbed her legs and slowly pushed his way into her entrance. "Ahhh, oh fuck, yes! Put all of your big cock in me." She yelled pleasure taking control over her.

Luka massaged her breasts and when Adrien started thrusting, she begged for me, "suck my dick." Luka ordered, she never hesitated to open her mouth or latch into his member, her tongue danced around his dick, granting him pleasure. 

"Fuck her faster, make her scream," Luka smirked. Adrien did the same and sped up, Luka was now thrusting his dick into her mouth to the back of her throat. 

Marinette gagged, she never felt this must pleasure before. And soon he came in her mouth. "Swallow my cum you naughty girl." He ordered. She did as he said and took a gulp.

"I-I want more. Adrien~ fuck me harder! Cum in my pussy." She screamed. He grabbed her ass and soon released his semen inside her.

"Ahhh~ yes! Oh fuck me..." she moaned as he pulled out. 

Luka then picked her up and slid her unto him. "You think you can take both of us at the same time sexy?" He asked. "N-No, your dicks are too big, you will wreck me." She replied. "We are counting on that." Adrien smirked. 

She grabbed Luka's neck and cried out in pain as the blonde entered her from behind. 

"Oh fuck! it hurts pull your cock out!" She screamed.

"Shh, it will ease up in a bit." He assured rubbing her clit to calm her down. 

After a few minutes the pain went away and they started to lift her Before dropping her on their dicks. "Ahh faster! Oh fuck me harder daddies, fuck me!" She cried out against Luka's lips, their tongue dancing with each other. 

"Fill my ass and pussy with your sweet cum daddies, I want your cum in me!" She begged before she turned and locked tongues with Adrien, she moaned to the feeling of their cum traveling inside her, to her womb, oh how she loved the feeling of the throbbing dicks of her two crushes fucking her senseless...

Alya- uhh we should go, they aren't coming out of there anytime soon 

She smirked, nino held a smirk too before he picked up his girlfriend and took her to his car.

"Luka don't stop!" She begged as he was eating out her pussy, while she gave Adrien a hand job. He was ejecting his cum on her stomach, his warm creamy semen, which turned her on even more. 

"I'm cumming! Daddy! Cum on my face daddy." She bit her lip staring at Adrien. His cheeks turned bright red and she grabbed his balls within a matter of seconds je was cumming on her face.

"You naughty girl, you love milking us don't you." Luka said grabbing her breasts. "Y-Yes, you make me feel like a queen.

"Alright my queen, loosen up your tight pussy on more time." He ordered sitting on the bed, he pulled her over his dick. Adrien assisted and helped her lower herself unto him. 

"I'm gonna milk you now." Luka smirked. Adrien stood on the bed holding her hands over the bed and Luka launched himself into her. She cried withe every thrust, and every trust earned him more of her milk. "I'm t-tired." She whispered after hitting her 8 orgasm.

Time skip...

"Suck my dick blondie." Luka grinned as he spread his legs on the bed, Marinette rested her head on his belly and watched as Adrien sucked on Luka's dick. She rubbed her pussy in a quick circular motion and soon she was squirting on them. 

Marinette then got up and started making out with Luka, sucking and biting on his lips...

Time skip...

"Fuck. That was good." They all whispered as they collapsed on the bed. "Should we do this again?" Adrien asked. "Maybe." Marinette whispered with a smile before she closed her eyes.

"We should take a shower-" "shh." Adrien whispered hearing light snores coming from the blue sleeping peacefully between their nude bodies.

"We'll do it in the morning." He said before he draped his arm over her ass and they both drifted to sleep...

End~

...Should I do a vampire story next or 

A story about a secret pregnancy?

~chattypoo~

Word count: 2993

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 6.5K 31
โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered to be for readers 18 and over. *All Cha...
31K 819 18
marinette has always loved adrien, for as long as she can remember the blonde model has possessed her heart . but when adriens bad boy cousin fรฉlix s...
14.1K 578 15
Adrien and Marinette are in high school and they are 17 years old now Marinette doesn't confessed her feelings till now to Adrien, but after the advi...
335K 6.9K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...