The way I love you

بواسطة Seana_memories

After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, l... المزيد

1| Baby Talk
2| Nothing Is Right
3| Nightsky
5| A Not So Normal Day
6| 10 Years Ago
7| Grouse Mountain
8| OutlawQueen (Part 1)
9| OutlawQueen (Part 2)
10| Words Of A Mother
11| Welcome To London
12| Starbucks Escape
13| Typical Days
14| City Of Love
15| Paris Days
16| Dancing In The Moonlight
17| Leo's Choice
18| Forever Together
19| Disney Expo
20| Hope Or Torture
21| Changing Mind
22| Saving The Day
23|Ultrasound
24| Little Bean
25| Gracian
26| Happy Birthday, Daddy
27| Big Sister
28 | Baby P
29| Where I Belong
30| Doctor Visit
31| My Dad's Name
32| RegalBeliever (Part 1)
33| RegalBeliever (Part 2)
34| Big Reveal
35| C. K. Parrilla
36| Never Lose Hope
37| We Will Figure It Out
38| Home
39|I Missed You
40| Welcome To Our Family

4| A Queen Is Never Late

376 18 116
بواسطة Seana_memories

"Lana, are you ready?", Sean asked, after packing everything they would need for the day into the car, closing the boot loudly since it flipped through his fingers. 

"Dad!", Leo immediately yelled. "You hurt Gabby!", he explained. "Lana says she is really sensitive. I have to take care with putting my school back in as well.", he taught him. 

"Who is Gabby?", Sean frowned, never heard of that name before. 

"The car!!", Leo expressed loudly like the most obvious thing on this planet. "Lana said her car has feelings and we need to be careful with it. It's like Bumblebee, dad!! I just never saw it turn into a robot.", he said disappointed. 

"Lana told you that?", he smirked with raised eyebrows. "I guess someone is afraid of scratches.", he mumbled to himself with a little laugh. 

"Anyway. What are our two girls doing? We're going to be late.", Sean wondered, heading back inside to have a look. 

It was the first day of shooting for the whole Maguire-Parrilla family, which meant a lot of excitement and kids that behaved like being on a sugar rush, well Leo and Flynn did. 

The first episodes without the kids were already shot. Lana had expectedly more work to do than Sean since she appeared often as a guest star in Snow's storylines and had more episodes focused on her character as well. That's why she started filming a couple of weeks ago already. 

They had brought the kids to set one time to let them explore the area, so today wouldn't be too overwhelming for them but even with knowing where they're gonna go, Flynn and Leo just were all over the place because of their excitement. 

It was already the middle of February, which meant that their parents had 2 months of arguing with them about why they can't come to set every day just yet. 

"I am coming.", Lana shouted from upstairs, finally coming down. "Sorry. Needed to change Amélie AGAIN.", she complained since she originally finished everything on time before recognizing the need for another diaper change. 

Lana placed the little girl in her car seat, before going to the passenger side, being exhausted just because of the normal morning chaos in the house. "Everyone ready to rock?", She asked, looking through the front mirror at their kids.

"Yaaaaaayyy", Amélie said, throwing her arms in the air since she learned by now that it was always something positive happening when Lana was asking that question. Everybody in the car started laughing, when she did that, knowing that this day would be very special. 

They arrived on set just 20 minutes later, hopping outside of the car like a mini professional group. Flynn took Lola on her leash whilst Sean had Leo and Lana on his hand. 

"Look who's coming here!", Colin shouted out eagerly to see his best friend on set. He and Sean shared a special connection since day one. Back in the days they even decided to buy houses in the same street to easily go and visit each other, especially with having kids roughly around the same age. 

[A/N: True fact. Sean and Colin decided to move together to the same street] 

"Silly!", Amélie just commented, whilst pointing at Colin, which let everyone burst into laughter.

"You know little one, 'silly' isn't actually my name. That's just what your father calls me all the time. I am Colin.", he corrected with his super Irish accent. 

"No.", Amélie shortly said, not convinced by his statement before seeing Bex. She didn't really care about the redhead, to be honest, but she knew by now that Bex was always coming with her friend. "Lee Lee?", Amélie asked and wanted to go down immediately to have a look around. 

"Naw…sweetheart I am sorry but Bailey isn't with me today. You five look so cute together though.", she grinned, which wasn't what Amélie wanted to hear. 

"Dada, Amé Lee Lee!", she said frustrated, ignoring the rest of the cast and going to Lola to cuddle her for comfort. "Lala dog want.", she confessed, grabbing her leash. 

"But I got her Amélie.", Flynn sighed. 

"You can both hold her, no?", Sean asked but Flynn got quite frustrated about that. "No… she can't always get what she wants just because she is little! It's not fair!", he said, storming off to his dad's trailer with Lola by his side, causing Amélie to freak out since was cuddling with the dog. 

"Oh my God.", Sean expressed. "What is happening this morning, Amé?", he said, picking her up since she was crying. Again. "Normally she isn't that sensitive.", he sighed. 

"She will calm down when she sees all the new things. Let me get Flynn and you can get them ready.", Lana supposed, giving him a small squeeze and kiss before making her way to her stepson. 

It didn't take her long to calm Flynn down, giving him one more small smile before heading to the hair and makeup trailer. There wasn't much to do on the kids and themselves, it was mainly Lana who was being styled whilst Sean moved on with the children to the costume department. They actually had an assistant on set for Flynn, Leo and Amélie, so everyone had enough time to prepare for lines and whatsoever. Since it was their first time as a family in front of the camera, Lana figured that it would take some time. Especially with so many kids in one scene, which was even hard with a bunch of adults. 

Since Henry was already in college when this part of the storyline took place, Jared wasn't with them that day but Raphael, who was playing little, well not so little, Roland was there, all smiley as always. Since he worked on a lot of different projects up to this point he was a little professional, which made Sean quite proud. He loved that boy with his whole heart and never stopped following his path on Instagram, encouraging his work. 

Leo and Flynn loved him straight away, even though he was 14 years old now and quite older than them. In the show, they still made him two years younger since they needed to for the timeline of their story. In addition to that, the casting director had to search for a child that would portray Roland as a kid again, since they had two scenes with him being little. They had found the perfect match and even if you could tell that it wasn't the same actor, the kid looked incredibly like him. 

After the whole family arrived at the right stage, they practiced the scene a couple of times, shooting it three times before the director was OK with the result. They didn't have much time to do scenes over and over again, unfortunately, which was hard, especially with kids. 

Since the children weren't allowed to work long, they had a lot of free time in between, taking Lola on walks and having dinner with the cast before wrapping that day around 4 pm. 

They all ended up in Rebecca's trailer after shooting, even though it was quite crowded with six people and a dog, but it worked since the kids were playing on the ground anyway, leaving the adults on the small couch that was well known to them since their trailer was the same as years ago.

"It's so nice to sit together again.", Bex said with a grin on her face. "Let's face it. We had the best time of our life in those trailers.", she laughed. 

"Well you had, definitely.", Lana laughed. "Especially when Marc visited. Don't think nobody heard you.", Lana grinned mischievously. 

"Says the one who got caught in the costume department.", Bex said, not using any words that they didn't want the kids to pick up. 

"The costume department?!? Honestly?", Sean frowned. "And I am not even allowed to put you on the kitchen counter.", he complained. 

"Well… we haven't had an empty house since we started dating and I am not taking the risk of being caught. The bed and bathroom are lockable, that's the main reason.", she explained. 

"We really need a date night… like…for real. When we're on our break in May, we will definitely do a week- trip alone. I promise….and I will find a babysitter to have a proper date.", Sean said. 

"Oh my God, Sean!", Bex said loudly. "You're dating for how long? Almost 3 months and haven't had a simple date yet? Honestly. You two are something else.", she exclaimed. "At least you got her some beautiful flowers last week for valentines day." 

Lana just chuckled about her comment, remembering the indeed beautiful bunch of flowers that Sean had given her last week. It didn't bother her at all that their whole family situation was a bit twisted since they basically had kids together before actually starting to date. Normally you would have a few date nights alone, even if one already has children from previous relationships. 

It perhaps seemed quite strange to people but Lana loved exactly that detail since a lot of men were mainly interested in the physical part of a relationship. Not Sean. In fact, they didn't even sleep with each other in the first two weeks of their relationship and alone in that time he had managed to show her how deeply love could be. Of course, she had felt it before. She did love Fred or Benjamin or most of the other serious guys in her life since she wasn't someone who would betray people. 

If she had simply hooked up with someone she made it very clear in the beginning that it was a one-night stand. Except for that guy she was dating between Sean and Fred. He was the only one who stayed longer but she wasn't even sure if they were truly dating or just labeling their relationship. He never actually got to meet someone from her family, only friends like Trish, Bex or even Antoinette knew about him and had clear opinions about it. So having Sean and approaching their relationship in a completely different way felt nice to her. 

Sean on the other hand went quiet. He was slightly ashamed of never having taken his girlfriend on a date. He gently bit his lower lip, out of embarrassment. She does deserve better than that, especially since he knew how much Lana loved alone time back then with Fred. It surely hasn't changed until now. 

His thoughts were killing him inside because between everything that had happened he completely forgot to give proper attention to his girlfriend. Surely he managed to create small moments, showing her how much he acknowledged and loved her but he should have done more. Bex was right with her outburst. It was bizarre that he didn't manage the most simple thing and right now those words really got under his skin even though he knew that Rebecca was kind of joking. 

He couldn't shake the feeling that he failed off for the whole day long and gladly Lana didn't recognize anything since he was not willing to talk about it. The only thing he wanted was to fix his mistake and organize at least something for her, like a belated valentines gift or whatever. 

Sean really tried to focus on what he could plan when they came back home but he had to put his thoughts aside since his girlfriend was quite troubled by coughing, which alarmed him not for the first time this week. 

"It's not getting any better, is it?", Sean asked, slightly drawing circles with his hand on Lana's back. 

"No… it's coming back at night time… like every day. I even began stronger daily treatment but it's not really showing any affection.", she said. "I think I am going to sleep in the guest room today. I already kept you awake last night.", Lana added. 

"Don't be silly. It's alright. I am not leaving you alone. For sure not… but you may consider going to a doctor. It has been almost a week of coughing at night…", he said worryingly. 

"It has been worse than this. Wait until it's spring when all my allergies kick in as well. Honestly…it takes some time but my body will regulate it at some point. I am pretty sure it's the air. Something changed… I cannot explain it but I can like… clearly feel that the cold air is going straight to my lungs. And cold and humidity can definitely be a trigger.", she explained, trying to calm her cough by drinking. 

"Well, I know… I saw how red and swollen your eyes can get. But still… you were fine the whole time and your coughing doesn't kick in randomly, does it?", he asked. 

"Oh yeah it does.", she assured him. "I don't have allergic asthma, but that doesn't mean that my allergies are not adding up. They are. And they can trigger attacks but if you break it down I have non-allergic or better known as intrinsic asthma.", Lana said, placing her mug back down on the coffee table. That was the point where Sean was completely overwhelmed since he didn't even have a clue that there were different types of that illness since he never really informed himself. 

"How come that I didn't know that? I mean we have known each other for almost 10 years now…", Sean wondered, thinking hard if she had ever mentioned it before but he couldn't think of any situation. 

"Well I am not running around and telling people what kind of asthma I have, Sean.", Lana laughed, before cuddling up to his side on the couch, laying her head down on his lap, to look up at him. 

"That's true I suppose… So what can trigger it for you?", he asked. 

"A lot of different things from dust to even stress. Honestly… it's a large range. I was even surprised that I didn't really have problems when we cleaned the house. There was a lot of dust….but yeah… non-allergic means that my attacks are not connected with an allergic reaction but like I said all the different substances in our environment can still be a trigger. Like smog or pollen.", Lana said in a raspy voice, which was normal after all the coughing. 

"So when it comes to an actual attack… you use your emergency inhaler and you'll be fine, right?", he asked. 

"Normally… yes. But I already ended up in hospital a couple of times since the inhaler wasn't enough. I just panic sometimes and that increases the possibility of triggering a major attack.", Lana explained. 

"Oh wow…well now I feel really uncomfortable to leave you!", Sean admitted, whilst Lana just laughed a little. 

"I am fine. Didn't have anything since the last time you were at my house. When was it? The beginning of July? It's almost 7 months ago.", Lana chuckled. "And most of the time I can get it under control. No worries.", Lana said with a grin, getting lost in his eyes. 

"I think we should go to bed now. You need to leave early for set tomorrow.", Lana said, caressing his typical beard from upside down since she was still laying on his lap. 

"You're right.", Sean agreed, in addition to a yawn since the day was quite exhausting. "Let's go princess.", he chuckled. 

"Excuse me? Princess? I am the queen. Where are your manors?", She laughed. 

"A queen, who is always late. Where are your manors?", he teased. 

"Quote: A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early.", Lana chuckled. 

_______________________________________

A/N: Not much happening in here. Sorry. Haha. But I still needed that filling chapter for the next couple of chapters. 🙈😂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4K 201 22
Hey! This is a sequel of my story, where it has been 5 years and everyone meet up to have a reunion, and Colin are trying to find a way to propose to...
12.4K 466 49
A fan meeting Lana turns out a little different than she expected... Both of their worlds turn upside down. How are their friends and families going...
4.1K 90 9
Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire are a married couple and one day Lana says she wants to adopt and when they get to an adoption center, they find a bea...
19.8K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...