Temptation

Από googoogaagaa0000

Previously known as the Lost Soul Isabella, she is the most dangerous person u can see. She owns the most pow... Περισσότερα

Description
Charecter Descriptions
Chapter 1
Isabella
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
House
Bedrooms
Office and the mafia part
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Description 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Girl's Looks 1
Girls Looks 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Story Alert!!!!

Chapter 27

1K 23 3
Από googoogaagaa0000

It's Friday already, we have a ball that I have to attend. I asked the girls to come but all of them shook their heads and told it was only for mafia families no one other than the second and third commands were allowed in the Mexican ball, so I will be all alone with my family and some other people. Yesterday was fun, all of us went to school and had fun together, getting to know more about each other and training more. We will leave at 6 30 in the evening for the ball. We had to go to Mexico to attend the ball so I didn't have school today. Dad told he already choose a dress for me so I didn't have to trouble myself going to the mall to buy a dress again.

We were in the jet and I was doing some work for the gang, and Xavier was helping me with some of the security shit. Sending the new security details to Blake I closed my laptop and moved closer to Xavier and closed my eyes to sleep. Even he cuddled with me and started doing his work again. Damn workaholic.

We reached Mexico and I found myself in a room, I think someone carried me here because I was sleeping, damn how did I not wake up? I saw the time it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and went down to see everyone watching a movie. Mean people, how come they didn't wake me. I saw pizza on the table and took it and sat down on a beanbag and started eating, while watching the movie.

It was 4 30 by the time the movie was over and my brothers shoved me up to go take a bath and get ready because I would take a long time to get ready apparently. They told that I had to be down by 6 o'clock so I went to the washroom, washed my body and hair and started getting ready.

U saw the dress in the cupboard and it was absolutely gorgeous, wearing my dress and doing my makeup and hair took time literally like 1 hour, damn I wish I told papà to book someone so they could do this. Slipping my heels on I looked in the mirror, I looked nice.

Dress⬆️

Heels⬆️

Makeup⬆️

H

airstyle⬆️

I went down to only to be greeted by 7 men in suits, and damn everyone looked nice but one person got my eyes, it was Xavier, he wore full black suit with a black tie and damn he looked hot, I checked him out and I saw him smirk at me and I blushed because I was caught checking him out. "Wow you look gorgeous Ella" he said and I am pretty sure that my face was red like a tomato. I just replied a small thank you and stood beside my dad who kissed my head and complemented me along with my brothers. Sage and Brook had not come because of Xavier telling them it was not safe and telling that he won't be able to enjoy the party if he had to look after them constantly so they were protected. Even though it was a bit mean way of telling them, it was the truth, he would be meeting many leaders and he won't be able to concentrate on his business when someone so close to him was present he would get distracted very easily.

All of us getting into the respected cars we started heading towards the Mexicans place. I had actually helped them in many kinds of things even though they didn't know how I looked I knew everything about them, they were down to earth and they were not like most of the mafia's that was present, they showed their emotions very well and they were also quite strong. They had 1 son who is soon going to take over the business, and I guess that is why they are calling only mafia families so they all agree to do so.

We reached quite quickly to their mansion, it was not as big as ours but it was quite beautiful, and felt homely. Entering the place they announced, "The Italian Mafia is coming up, with their family." Next was for Xavier and I saw the man was frightened to even announce him. And finally got the courage and told, "Please welcome the Mafia king and also the American Mafia leader, Xavier Johnson" everyone became quite and looked at Xavier for quite sometime and giving him attention. He glared at everyone and they all started doing their own work, amusement filled me up he was actually a teddy bear inside but everyone was actually scared of him. Probably even I will be treated like that if they knew who I was.

After greeting everyone and talking to most of them Xavier came and sat next to me sighing. He was actually exhausted I could see it in his eyes and I held his hand and waited for him to calm down. He nodded at me telling his thanks with his eyes. I saw everyone dancing and I did the unthinkable, "would you like to dance with me?" I asked him. He was actually shocked that I asked and but he covered it up with a smirk and took my hand and we made our way to the middle. All of the people who were dancing stopped and started looking at us with amusement and they were quite shocked by seeing Xavier dance with a girl, it had never happened.

Everyone started clapping their hands and the girls looked at me with jealousy and hatred. After we finished dancing I was hungry so I left Xavier and went to the place where the food was kept and started eating a cupcake. "Hello beautiful, I have never seen such a beauty, come with me I will show you a beautiful time" he said with a smirk on his face, eww absolutely horrible.

He was the Mexican soon to be leader, god he is cocky, "no thank you and please take your hands of me if you wish to have your hands in tact" I told him with an emotionless tone and a glare. He looked surprised and shocked that someone could talk back to him. "Feisty I like it, I will have you one day" he told. I simply rolled him eyes at him and moved away from him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and I pretended to struggle in his hold and he started laughing and telling bullshit that he owned me and shit like that. I was fuming with anger and he didn't notice that he actually pulled me to the main hall. My family had their guns raised and surprisingly also Xavier and the Greek Mafia which included Mason and also Ace's mafia which was the Spanish Mafia. And some other people who I have helped and trusted them to show my face to them. Even though all of them knew I could handle myself they had their guns up to show that they were here to help me if something happens.

"Who do you think all of you are pulling the guns on my son, the next Mexican Mafia leader for this whore, who is no one do you all want to be on a was with the Mexicans" the present leader shouted at the others. "You have no idea who I am and I really don't need their protection and think before you speak Santiago Pérez" with that I took my knife out and cut his sons fingers and he stumbled and screamed.

Santiago came to attack me, "don't even think about it Santiago" Xavier and dad said at the same time. He looked shocked at how much people adored me and asked the question which was bugging him so much, "who are you?" "Well I am the lost Italian princess, and my family love me so much" he didn't quite believe that was it but didn't brag. He just nodded his head and apologized for his son's behavior. Even though Santiago was nice his son was no way nice, he was a spoilt brat and used the money he was given in not so nice things.

Everyone agreed that Santiago's son could be the next mafia leader but he had to change his attitude and become more mature so he could protect everyone who was working underneath him and also be a leader to them. He was not so mature right now. And Santiago surprisingly agreed to all of the mafia's opinions and told he will think about it.

After the meeting everyone went to the hotel exhausted and everyone asked me more than hundred times if I was okay or they needed to kill someone on the behalf of myself. I shook my head at their overprotectiveness and went to my room and changed and slept.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...