Sweetener || HS AU (COMPLETED)

Oleh harrysbussy_

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”โ€ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘โ€ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๏ผˆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๏ผ‰๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–
๐Ÿญ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐”ผโ„™๐•€๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ

7.2K 184 402
Oleh harrysbussy_

you should play the song at the ***

Jailen

This contract between Harry Edward Styles and Jailen Jezebel Saldana will be official on _________.

Jailen Jezebel Saldana, who currently lives at 7869 S Gillian Street in apartment 3C, will eventually be relocated to either the main housing of Harry Edward Styles or housing that is nearby and approved by Mr. Styles.

The main purpose of this short term "relationship" is to satisfy each other's needs. Whether it be financially or sexually.

Other emotions such as love, jealousy, infatuation and other related emotions are PROHIBITED.

Safety and protection is required, no exceptions. Condoms (both male and female), birth control, and weekly STD testing will be provided/purchased by Harry Edward Styles.

When a meeting is arranged, it is set. It cannot be canceled for any reason, unless its an emergency. Mr. Styles expects you to be available to him at all times.

Jailen Jezebel Saldana is prohibited from working. Harry Edward Styles is to take care of any expenses/needs/wants you may have, as well as any unpaid debts.

Kissing, hugging, cuddling in public is PROHIBITED.

Jailen Jezebel Saldana is expected to be the +1 to all of Harry Edward Styles' events.

This "relationship" is strictly confidential. Both parties shall not disclose any information about the relationship to anyone (news, social media, friends/family etc...)

Sexual Acts:
Jailen Jezebel Saldana is expected to participate in whatever sexual acts are requested by Harry Edward Styles, unless stated otherwise.

Sexual acts include, but aren't limited to:

-Vaginal play
-Anal play
-Oral sex
-Fingering/fisting
-Bondage
-Watersports
-Mutual masturbation
-Phone sex when away from each other
-Use of sex toys (anal beads, vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, etc)
-Public sex (planes, cars, anywhere Mr. Styles sees fit)
-Including other sexual partners (threesomes, orgies, etc)
-Watching porn together
-Nude photos exchanged between both Jailen and Harry.

More acts are to be added if discussed. Mr Styles will not touch Jailen sexually until the contract is signed.

Rules for Jailen Jezebel Saldana provided by Harry Edward Styles:

1) She must keep herself groomed at all times, trimmed or waxed. Appointments will be scheduled according to her schedule.

2) She is to answer any calls/texts immediately. If she cannot, she's allowed a five minute grace period to return the call/text.

3) She isn't to make a decision without consulting me first. If there is an issue, whether it be serious or not, talk to me first. Communication is key.

4) She is to be ready for me at all times. No matter the event, the location, etc, if I need you, I expect you to want me.

5) She is to live within five miles of my main housing, details can be discussed eventually.

6) She is to only wear the clothes I provide for her. If she picks it out herself, it's to be purchased on my card only.

7) She will grant me access to her phone, email, and social media and I shall do the same.

8) Weekends are spent with me, no exceptions.

9) Accompany me to all events, whether it's charity or family.

10) Listen. Trust that I know best.

IF THIS CONTRACT IS BROKEN IN ANY WAY, Harry Edward Styles has the right to terminate the contract at any time, without any warning. Any money left in the account, anything purchased by Mr. Styles will be the property of Jailen Jezebel Saldana.

Sign Name: ______________
Print Name: _______________
Date: __/__/____

Sign Name: _____________
Print Name: ______________
Date: __/__/____

I couldn't help but laugh. Between the hum of the engine and Harry's deafening silence, I needed something. I laughed, sitting the stack of papers between our bodies on the seat and leaning forward, putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself, shaking my head, unable to keep myself from giggling.

Harry lit another cigarette, his second one since we've been in the car, and sighed, "Something funny, Jailen?"

It took me a minute to reply to him. I sat back against the seat and stretched my legs out in front of me. I turned my head towards him, "How the hell did you get my address? My middle name?"

"My assistant works fast," he replied, blowing the smoke out.

I frowned and turned my head again. I felt uneasy knowing that he probably had access to all of my information, yet I couldn't bring myself to be alarmed. I picked up the stack of papers again and reread it, "Who said I wasn't already on birth control?"

"Are you?"

Once again, I didn't answer him. I wasn't on birth control, I stopped taking it because my insurance stopped paying for it and I couldn't afford it on my own. I could barely afford the co-pay. My eyes lingered on the relationship line. No emotions are allowed. Only sex.

I snorted, "You're paying me for sex."

"I'm not," he shook his head, a subtle smirk on his face, "I get other things out the deal, the sex is just a plus, sweetie."

I hummed and crossed one leg over the other, "Where do you live?"

He put the cigarette out in the ashtray and leaned his head back to blow the smoke up. He relaxed against the seat and slid down, his hands rubbing up and down his thighs and he hummed, "London, California and here. Mainly here because of work and shit."

I quickly looked back down at the paper and focused on the Sexual Acts. I frowned, "Other sexual partners...?"

He leaned over to see what I was looking at and smirked, "You don't like it?"

"Absolutely not," I shook my head. I was hardly comfortable having sex with one person, I wasn't gonna fuck more than that.

"Do you own any sex toys?" Harry asked, taking the stack from my hands.

I shook my head again, "No."

He looked at me sideways, "None?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

I turned my head to look out the window, trying my best to ignore his question but he tapped the side of my thigh, "I asked you a question, sweetie."

"I just," I shrugged, "never learned how to use them."

This made him sit up. He chuckled and brought his hand up to tug at his bottom lip, "What?"

I rolled my eyes, "They didn't feel right down there, I don't fucking know."

"So you've never masturbated?" He probed, folding his arms across his chest. I couldn't see much in the car with the windows being so tinted but I could see his teeth as he smiled.

"I have. Well, I've tried. It just... didn't do anything." I said quickly and rubbed my hand over my face in embarrassment, "Can we fucking talk about something else?"

He snorted before he tucked the papers into the back of the seat, "So you've never fucked yourself? That's what you're saying?"

"That's what I'm saying," I sighed.

***

Silence. Something that happened often between us.

Harry shifted to the middle seat. He grabbed my leg swiftly and placed it over his own, pulling me down into the seat.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to sit up, "What are you doing?"

His hand wrapped around my calf and he pulled again, my leg resting across his lap as his fingers danced slowly up my leg, "You've never put your hand between your legs and rubbed your clit until it was swollen and sensitive?"

I gulped and shook my head, shuddering when his fingers ran up the inside of my thigh.

"Never slid your fingers inside yourself and felt your pussy clench as you came?"

I almost whimpered. What was happening? "I haven't signed-"

"I know, sweetie," he cooed, his hand brushing over my panties to push my other leg so that I was spread wide, "m'not gonna touch you, though. Give me your hand."

My fingers twitched and my breathing quickened. He took his hand from between my thighs and grabbed my hand from off of my chest. I let him, watching as he slowly guided my hand between my legs.

"I'm just gonna show you how good it feels to make yourself cum?" Harry let go of my hand and pushed my dress up to my hips. He hooked a single finger into the waistband of my panties and pulled it, "Go on."

My fingers felt cold against me as I slid them into my panties. He kept his eyes on my face, watching for my reaction. He shifted onto his knees and hovered over me. Once my fingers were on my clit, I looked up at him. I wasn't clueless, I knew how people got themselves off, what techniques they used, it just didn't feel good to me. I wasn't doing them right.

"Are you wet?" He asked, briefly dropping his eyes between my legs. I kept my hands frozen on my clit, not knowing how to react to this whole situation. He ran his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip, "Here."

Harry grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them down, sitting back to lift my legs and remove them from my body. I knew the car was big but the way he was moving around without struggle fascinated me. He stuffed them into his pants pocket and put his hands on my knees, spreading them again.

"Move your hand," he grunted out, his eyes focused on my pussy. I did, moving it up to rest on my belly button. He hesitated, "Actually, no. Spread your pussy lips for me, sweetie."

I dropped my hands back between my legs and spread my pussy lips, displaying my clit and hole to him. He groaned and leaned down. Before I could blink, he spat directly onto my clit and I gasped, the feeling of his spit dripping down over my hole.

"Rub it in," Harry huffed, taking one hand off of my knee to palm himself over his pants.

My chest tightened and my fingers trembled as I lightly rubbed my clit. Still nothing...

He shook his head, "Slowly, sweetie," his voice was low as he took his hand off of himself and put it over mine. He pushed my fingers harder against myself and I groaned, feeling a spark in my lower stomach. My eyebrows furrowed as he slowly began to move my hand underneath his, my mouth falling open.

I looked down between my legs, unable to see anything but his large hand. The slickness of his spit was spread along my pussy and I could feel myself becoming wetter. He rubbed in circular motions, his fingers twitching against mine as he guided me.

I sucked in a sharp breath as he pushed my hand to apply more pressure and before I knew it, I whimpered.

"Feels good?" He asked, bracing his other hand on the window above my head and I nodded, "Want me to stop?"

"No," I whined out, confused by why I felt so good now, but relishing in the feeling.

Harry chuckled and with his hand still on mine, he slid lower. I spread my legs more and arched my back as he curled two of my fingers and slid them inside of me, his hand moving up to hold my wrist and push my fingers deeper.

I hissed, feeling myself clench around my fingers.

"In and out, baby," He said, his fingers on my knuckles as he assisted me, "Good girl."

I looked up at him and he leaned down, his nose brushing mine, his mouth inches from my lips, "Please,"

He pushed my fingers deeper and my thighs snapped shut around our hands when I hit my g-spot, "There it is," he pushed my fingers against my g-spot again and I moaned, a shiver crawling up my spine, "Keep hitting that spot, sweetie. You're so close."

I did as he said, moving my fingers quicker and chasing after that feeling that was building quickly. I bit down on my lip to keep from moaning out as the heel of my hand slapped against my clit. Harry pushed my knees apart again and tilted his head to kiss my cheek.

"You're so fucking dirty," he mumbled against my face, "Fucking yourself in the backseat of my car while Jonah is just behind the partition. That's my good fucking girl."

I whimpered, my hand reaching up to grab onto his arm as I moved closer to the edge. My head started to spin and his hand gripped onto my wrist tightly, adding pressure to the knot in my stomach as he continued to assist me.

"You're gonna cum?" Harry asked and I nodded, fluttering my eyes shut as he nipped at my jaw, "Come on, sweetie. Soak your fingers."

I inhaled sharply as the knot in my stomach snapped, my nails digging into his arm as I pressed my fingers harder against my g-spot. I clenched tightly around my fingers, whimpering and whining as I bit my lip. Heat spread down over my thighs as Harry moved between them, his hardened cock pushing against the back of my hand as I shuddered.

He lifted his hips slightly and slowly pulled my hand back so that my fingers slipped from my pussy. I opened my eyes, my mouth hanging open as I watched him bring my fingers up to him mouth. His lips parted slowly, his eyes locked with mine and then I felt his tongue.

He licked the two fingers that had been inside of me, moaning at the taste before he slowly pulled them away. My hand fell limp beside me as he pulled my dress down again and sat back in his seat.

I sat up slowly. My head spinning as I clenched my thighs together and fixed myself as best as I could.

"How do you feel?'

I didn't get the chance to answer before the car screeched to a stop. My heart pounded in my chest as Harry opened his door and stepped out. My side opened and I glanced out at Jonah as he held his hand out for me to take. I made sure to use my clean hand as I stepped out, my eyes widening at the mansion in front of me.

Harry cleared his throat, "Come on, sweetie. We got a lot to talk about." He walked past me, his hand slapping my ass as he did so, "Move it."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.5K 2.4K 39
Just read (Completed)
780K 5.5K 21
"๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’š, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ...
624K 23K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 463 11
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ผŽ + ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...