PARITYAG : The story of Aadya...

By SonyDubey

It's a pure work of imagination. The Characters, the place and the names are imaginary. There were no such p... More

Let's Start
Introduction
Will they ever meet?
The deal
Who is Vashisht Dew?
Sriansh confronts Vashisht dew
The first Step
Promo
The evil plan of Sriansh (Part-1)
Your Suggestions please
The evil plan of Sriansh (Part:2)
Guilty
The Conspiracy
Our Fate
Aadyshri's truth revealed
Promo part 2
Double Trouble
Apologies
A day spend with you
Homecoming
Aadyshri to misunderstand Sriansh
Punishment and the Judgment
Revelation of the truth
Wife?
Taking care of her and Possessiveness
Will you be my friend?
Mischiefness and Sharing secrets
Meeting you
Promotion and the new adventures
PROMO 3
Pahal learns about Aadyshri's Secret
Treachery on it's peak
Have a glimpse of your upcoming classical dancers
Havoc of sorrow
Dead??
Plan of their Mission
Mission started
The scenic ballerinas
Cover
Important Announcement
Innocent Love
Filthy Order
Tug of War (Part 1)
Tug of War (Part 2)
PROMO
Kashyap's words: Curse or Boon
The twist
Did we won?
The Shattering news

Her Protector and First kiss

268 27 7
By SonyDubey

It was 1.30 o'clock in the night. The sky was covered with thick and dark clouds. Lightning was on.Strong winds were blowing at their full speed. There was high probability of heavy rain. It was a very dark night. Some soldiers were digging a pit in a big field. They all had axes and spade in their hands. There were two dead bodies lying beside them all.

"Jaldi se ye kaam pura krke Mahal chlte h. Kbhi bhi baarish ho skti hai" informed one of the soldier, while others were busy in digging.
Thee had almost completed their work. " Lao lao. Dono lasho ko isme daalo ab" suggested one of them. Two soldiers were nearly approached towards the corpse when both of them were hit hard on their face and they both fell backwards very quickly, causing them to groan with pain while others got alert.

All of the soldiers looked forward only to find Sriansh and Pahal standing in front of them with intensifying anger. "Aaayee tum dono yha waps kaise aa gye? Mna kiya gya tha na Kstijgadh me aane ke liye. Maro in dono ko" shouted one of the soldier while others attacked on them. Sriansh and Pahal too attacked on the soldiers.

The soldiers had spear in their hands. They approached towards them He started attacking both of them with his spear. They were both unarmed, so both of them adopted different techniques to escape and somehow managed to escape.

Sriansh hit a soldier on his knee and then on his eye, which weakened the grip of that soldier from that spear and at the same time Sriansh snatched the spear from him. Pahal also somehow managed to snatch his spear from a soldier and within a few minutes both of them defeated the remaining soldiers.

Sriansh held collar of one of the soldier tightly and hissed "Ab meri baat dhyan se suno. Tum sb milke ye gdhha waps bhroge. Aur waps Mahal jake bologe ki tumne kaam pura kr diya. Kisi ko pta nhi chlna chahiye ki Aadyshri aur Guru Kashyap ko hm apne sath le ke gye hai. Ab se puri duniya ke liye ye dono mar chuke hai. Smjha?". The soldier gathered some courage and while gulping he asked in fear "L..lekin tum dono y..ye l.lash le jake k..kya kroge?".
"Wo jan na tumhara kam nhi h. Jitna bola gya h utna kro. Wrna mai tumhe lash bna dunga" warned Sriansh. The soldiers nodded in fear and Sriansh left his collar.
Remaining soldiers covered that pit back with soil and left from there in haste. "Sriansh..tu Aadyshri ko utha aur mai Guru Kashyap ko utha ta hu. Bailgadi samne hi khdi hai. Hme der nhi krni chahiye" suggested Pahal. Sriansh nodded and he lifted the unconscious body of Aadyshri in his arms.

Sriansh and Pahal made the unconscious bodies of Aadyshri and Kashyap lie down in the bullock cart. "Ab hme chlna chahiye jaldi se" said Sriansh. "Itni jaldi ja rhe ho?" asked a female voice from behind them. They turned behind only to find Sumati standing there with tears in her eyes. They all smiled softly and Sriansh replied "Maa, ap to janti hai. Yhi hmari yojna thi.". Sumati nodded and said with teary eyes "Janti hu. Lekin wada kro ki tum dono mere Kashyap aur Aadyshri ka dhyan rkhoge.". "Dhyan rakhenge ka kya mtlb? Aap bhi chl rhi hai hmare sath. To aap hi dhyan rkhiega inka" announced Sriansh stubbornly. "Mai nhi chl skti beta." denied Sumati. "Lekin tay to yhi hua tha" asked Pahal.

Flashback:
2

days ago:
"Sriansh...." called Sumati, who has just returned from Kashyap's room. "Ji Maa.." replied Sriansh. Every time he used to say her "Maa" , he felt a warm feeling in his heart and so was applied on Sumati. In these weeks she started loving him,started knowing him that he is a good guy. "Beta.. Mai zra ghuslkhane(bathroom) ja rhi hu. Kashyap ko maine dwa khila di hai. To tum zra uske kmre me chle jao. Usko dekhte rhna" and tears started forming in her eyes when she stammered "Wes..wese bhi wo hosh me n..nhi aa rha. 1 hfte hone ko aaye pr uski..hal..halt sudhr nhi rhi". Sriansh held her by her shoulders and consoled "Maa ap ese tut jayengi to Aadyshri ko kon smbhalega. Hm sb ko kon smbhalega. Sb thik ho jaega. Bs hme intezar krna hai.". She nodded and left.

Sriansh entered in Kashyap's room but the scene in front of him made his eyes went wide. He got dumbstrucked. Kashyap was trying to open his eyes and his fingers were moving slightly. He immediately rushed towards Kashyap and uttered in extreme happiness "Aap..aap thik ho rhe h. Dwa ka asr ho rha h dhire dhire. Mai abhi bulake...." but before he could complete his words Kashyap intterupted in his very weak chocking voice "N..n..nhi". Sriansh stopped there. He couldn't able to hear his voice as it was nearly inaudible. But he was able to see that Kashyap was trying to say something. His eyes were almost close,pale face,dry lips but still he was trying to say something by gathering his full efforts. Sriansh moved his towards Kashyap's lips in order to listen. It was almost like a whispering sound. "Dh..dhyan..se..suno. Ye log..b..bhut..bure..hai. Bcha lo. Aadyshri. Wa..wada..kro. Sath..sath..dena..us..uska..hm..hmesha. Akela mt..." but before Kashyap could say anything further, he again got unconscious.

Sriansh lifted his head and started patting Kashyap's cheeks. "Guru Kashyap..." he called softly. But he didn't. "Dwaiyo ka asr shayd dhire dhire ho rha hai. Bhut dhire ho rha hai lekin shayd Guru Kashyap bach jaenge. Lekin mai ye baat kisi ko nhi btaunga ki ye thik ho rhe hai. Kyuki agr ye baat glti se bhi faili to is ghr ke kuch log inhe nuksan phuchaenge. Mujhe nhi pta ki kon bura hai aur kon nhi. Pr aapne jo kha hai mujhse wo ho jaega. Aadyshri ko kuch nhi hone dunga. Agr aapne ese chetawni di hai to iska zrur mtlb hai ki koi to hai jo Aadyshri ko nuksan phuchana chahta hai" said Sriansh to himself.

At the day when Kabir insulted them, Sriansh intentionally left Kstijgadh along with Pahal so that he can again sneak here in order to save her. After all he couldn't fight with whole army of Kstijgadh but he could fight with some soldiers in order to save her.

When they left Kstijgadh, Pahal who was irritated asked in frustration "Baat kya hai Sriansh? Tune Kstijgadh se bahr jane ki baat kyu maan li?". "Baith. Bta ta hu.". And then He narrated the whole story to Pahal. "To mtlb hmne Kstijgadh choda nhi? Hm waps jaenge?" Asked Pahal. "Haa, hm waps jaenge. Hm yha Kstijgadh se bahr isliye aaye hai kyuki mai ykin dilana chahta tha un log ko ki hm yha se ja chuke hai. Yha tk ki unka ek sipahi bhi hmara picha kr rha tha. Taki wo is baat ki pukhti kr ske ki hm Kstijgadh se bahr ja chuke hai. Aur jese hi hm bahr aa gye. Usne hmara picha krna chod diya. Isiliye mai tujhe apna ye yojna nhi bta rha tha rashte me. Taki wo sun na le" replied Sriansh, calmly.
"Sipahi hmara picha kr rha tha? Pr mujhe to kuch pta hi nhi chla" asked Pahal, confused and shocked. "Mere nazriye se dekhega to tujhe sb saaf dikhega. Isiliye khta hu. Jo dikh rha hai sirf us pr hi nhi, jo nhi dikh rha hai us pr bhi dhyan de.". "To ab yojna kya h?" Asked Pahal.

In night:
Kalindi entered in the kitchen of Mansion. "Bn gyi kheer?" She asked the maid servants royally. "Ji Maharani. Bn gyi" replied one of the servant. "Thik hai. Tum sb yha se bahr jao. Mujhe kuch kaam hai" ordered Kalindi. All the maids left kitchen. At that same time Sriansh and Pahal peeped in the kitchen from a window where they witnessed that Kalindi was mixing something in the kheer. "Ab jese hi ye zahar wali Kheer Aadyshri khaegi, uska jiwan smapt ho jaega. Ab tk to Kabir ne Kashyap ki dwayi me bhi zahar mila diya hoga. Aaj Sumati ke hatho se hi dono swarg sidhar jaenge. Fir hm unhe dafna denge" uttered Kalindi to herself.

Here outside the kitchen. "Sriansh, ye to zahr mila rhi hai." murmured Pahal. "Yhi btana chahte the Guru Kashyap hme. Mujhe lgta tha ki sirf Kabir bura hai lekin yha to....Khair chodo. Ek kaam kro tum Vaid ji ke kakch me se wo dwa le kr aao jo khane se koi behosh ho jata hai aur uski dil ki dhadkne bhut hi dhimi raftaar se chlne lgti hai thode der ke liye" said Sriansh. Pahal replied "Thik hai. Mai bs thodi hi der me laata hu".

Here, Kalindi left the kitchen. "Suno, jb mai bolungi tb wo jo khana nikal ke rkha hai wo le jr aa jana. Mai ishara krungi tb hi." Ordered Kalindi to a servant. The servant nodded. Kalindi then approached towards Sumati's room. She went there to console her so that she can feed Aadyshri.

Meanwhile Sriansh mixed the medicine in a different bowl of kheer and exchanged it with the previous one. When Kalindi signed the servant, that servant entered in the kitchen and by holding that tray marched towards Aadyshri's room.

When Sumati entered in Kashyap's room after feeding Aadyshri. She talked with him emotionally and patted his forehead. But when she was about to feed that medicine to Kashyap, Pahal came in the way and held her hand. "Ruk jayie maa. Isme zahar hai." He informed. The spoon she was holding fell from her hand and she got shocked. Then Sriansh too entered there and after closing the door he narrated the whole plan of Kabir, Kalindi and Daksh to her. Sumati got dumbstrucked after listening this. "Ye log ese niklenge. Maine socha nhi tha. Kyu kr rhe hai ye log hmare sath ye?" asked Sumati, demurred.
"Rajjgaddi paane ke liye. Maharaja ke gayb ho jane se sbse jada fayda inhe hi to hua hai. Dekha nhi kese khush the ye sb, us Kabir ki rajyabhishek me" replied Pahal, frustrated. Sumati was crying. "Meri..meri Aadyshri thik to hogi na?" asked Sumati, concerned. On this Sriansh consoled her "Wo thik hai maa. Mai bs abhi dekh ke hi aa rha hu. Dwa ki asr ki wajah se behosh ho gyi hai wo. Thode der ke liye uski dil ki dhdkne km raftar or chlengi. Aur wo log smjhenge ki wo..ki..wo..." . He sighed. "Ye saari dwa aap mt dijiye inhe. Hm yhi Dwaye waps Waid ji se le aaye hai. Ye hm apne sath le jaenge." Informed Pahal. "Le jaenge mtlb?" Asked Sumati, confused.

"Mtlb, Aaj jb wo log in logo ko dafna ne le jaenge tb hm wha jaenge. Sipahiyo ko dra dhmka denge ki wo Kabir se jhut bole ki ye dono mar chuke hai aur dafna diye gye hai. Wo santusht ho jayega aur hmara picha chod dega. Fir hm whi se apko, Guru Kashyap, Aadyshri ko le kr chle jaenge. Baki aage jesa Guru Kashyap aadesh denge, whi hoga" informed Sriansh. Sumati nodded and agreed "Shi kh rhe ho. In log se dur chle jane me hi bhlayi hai. Ye log kbhi bhi kuch bhi kr skte hai". Then, they gave that medicine to Kashyap too and his heartbeat too slowed down. And every thing went smoothly after that, according to their plan.

Flashback ends.

"Manti hu ki tay hua tha. Pr mai nhi chl skti. Maharaja ko maine wachn diya tha ki mai bhi is Rajya ke logo ka wiswas nhi tutne dungi. Agr kal ko Kabir kuch galt faisla leta hai to km se km mai wha maujud rahungi to shayd mere bolne se wo Kstijgadh ke logo pr aatyachar na kre. Shayd. Logo ka wiswas nhi uthna chahiye hm pr se. Aur wese bhi mai to ek aam dasi hu. Mai kya hi bigad lungi unka. To mujhe koi khtra hi nhi hai. Lekin agr mai tum dono ke sath chli gyi to unhe shak ho skta hai ki mai achank kha chli gyi" Sumati justified.

"Lekin maa..." Sriansh started but got interrupted by her "Maa mante ho na mujhe? Baat ko smjho beta.". Sriansh and Pahal nodded and Pahal said "Aap chinta mt krna. Hm jald se jald waps aaenge aur sb thik kr denge. Aur agr Maharaja thik honge to hm unhe bhi lekr aaenge ". Sumati nodded and said "Mera aasirwad hmesha tum sb ke sath hai. Khush runs aur jaldi aana. Raah dekhungi tum sbki mai.".

Pahal and Sriansh too sat on the Bullock cart and it started moving further. "Rukiye bhaiya" said Sriansh, suddenly. The driver stopped the cart with a jerk. Sriansh stepped down from the cart and ran towards Sumati. She was confused of his sudden decision. He approached near her and hugged her tightly. She too reciprocated it with teary eyes. "Kya hua?" She asked, confused. Sriansh broke the hug and replied while sobbing "Pta nhi. Bs mn kiya". She tapped his head and said "Pagl ho". He smiled with teary eyes and soon they bid good bye to her.

In the way:
"To chlna kha hai?" Asked Sriansh. "Hmare ghr hi chlte hai. Whi sbse surakchit hai" replied Pahal. "Bhya, Sundarpur ki taraf mod lena" ordered Sriansh. By then it had started to rain heavily. They had reached Sundarpur in 2 hours as it was in the outskirts of Kstijgadh. "Bs bs yhi rok dijiye"said Pahal. They have reached near their home. "Pahal, ek kaam kr Guru Kashyap ko andr le ja. Mai paise de kr aata hu" suggested Sriansh. "Thik hai thik hai. Smjh skta hu ki Aadyshri ko tu hi uthana chahta hai." teased Pahal. "Tu chup krega thode der. Ek to ye baarish bhi itni tez ho rhi hai" replied Sriansh, frustrated. Pahal laughed lightly and took Kashyap inside the hut. Sriansh paid the price and moved towards the passenger area but to his surprise, Aadyshri was not there. "Are abhi to behosh thi yhi pe. Kha gyi" thought Sriansh.
"Are bhaiya, yha Aadyshri thi wo kha hai?" Asked Sriansh from the driver. "Are hm kya jane. Hm to paisa le rhe the na apse" he replied. "Achaa. Thik hai" said Sriansh with confusion.

The Bullock cart driver left from there with his Bullock cart. Sriansh was scratching his hair in confusion but he stopped when someone patted his shoulder. He took a sigh of relief as he had recognized that whose touch it was. He turned backward and asked in frustration "Kha chli gyi thi tum?". On this she giggled. He held her hand and while dragging her hand towards the hut he said "Aadyshri chlo. Bhut barish ho rhi hai. Aur upr se dwa ke nashe ki wajah se tum ab tk pure hosh me nhi ho. Chlo". She rejected but he dragged. Finding no other option she bit his hand. "Aaaahhh" groaned Sriansh in pain and thus his grip loosened on her wrist. She freed herself and ran from there while giggling.

He saw her with a jerk and called her loudly "Aadyshri...ruko kha ja rhi hi? Aadyshri....". She was running away staggering. Her speed wasn't fast as she was still in the effects of medicines, not in her senses at all. Thus, Sriansh immediately rushed towards her and by holding her wrist he asked "Kha bhage ja rhi ho? Ghr chlo". "Tum...tumse..dur. Tumse dur bhage ja rhi hu. Tumhi to mujhse dur jana chahte the na? To lo. Ab mai ja rhi hu. Khush? " she replied with teary eyes.

On this he held his ears and apologized "Maaf krdo mujhe. Wo bs ek natk tha. Tum Josh me aa jaogi to sb smjha dunga mai tumhe". "Nhi. Abhi smjhao." She demanded stubbornly. "Aadyshri, ghr chlo. Fir baat krte hai. Dekho baarish ho rhi hai. Hm pure bhing chuke hai. Aur aadhi raat ko yha khde hona thik nhi hai" said Sriansh who was afraid for her.

They were in the middle of the village, wet, alone and that too at this hour. What if someone will see them? No. What if someone will see her in this state?

On this he got a light slap from her on his cheeks, which didn't hurt him at all. But still,all of a sudden a slap? Why? "Mara kyu mujhe?" He asked. "Tum..tum gnde ho. Chod ke gye" she confessed with puppy eyes. He smiled softly and while cupping her cheeks said "Mai nhi jana chahta tha tumse dur. Pr jana pda. Kyuki...." but he stopped when he realized that she was touching his nose with so much curiosity and was paying no heed to his words. To some extent he felt it cute. She started giggling without any reason.

Plz listen the above given song on loop to feel the ahead lines.

"Pta hai mujhe na tumhari ankhe bhut achi lgti hai " she confessed suddenly while touching his eyes one by one with her soft fingers. Sriansh was not planned for this at all. His heartbeat suddenly started thumbing hard. "Aur k..kya acha lgta hai?" He asked. "Tumhare ye Gaal (cheeks)" she confessed while pulling his cheeks hardly. "Aur....?" He nearly whispered .He was looking towards her, intensified. "Aur tumhare ye hoth(lips )....." she confessed while touching his lips with her fingers, softly. Sriansh closed his eyes to feel the affection, love and the purity in her words.

Osh ki bunde jaise pighle, dil ye pighlta hai.
Dekhe tumhe jb ek na mane, tujh me hi khota hai.
Palke jhuke Sansh ruke jb tu krib aa jaye.......

"Aur...?" He asked with his eyes closed. "Pr mujhe tumhari naak nhi pasand" she confessed while poking his nose with her fingers. He opened his eyes with a chuckle. She giggled for no reason and stepped forward towards him but  her feet fell on the wet soil and she was about to fall towards the bottom of the slip and at the same time Sriansh saved her from falling by holding her from her waist. Their orbs caught each other's intensifying looks. The heat of the moment increased as they felt that Sriansh's  hand were in contact with her bare waist.

Jaaniye...ee...Dil tune chhuaa hai sau Martba. Jaaniye...ee..dil tune chhua hai sau Martba.

He made her stand properly, still adoring her. Her wet locks, beautiful eyes with thick lashes, pink plum lips which was right now covered with water droplets, her curves which was transparent through her georgette saree was doing wonders in him. She was heavenly beautiful, a living nymph on earth. She was smiling crazily by observing his gaze and so was applied on him.

He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her body got crushed with him,very closely. He brought his lips near her earlobes and while grazing his lips over there he hushed while being in daze "Mai btau mujhe kya acha lgta hai tumhare andr?". She clutched his kurta tightly in her small fists as she felt some sensations in her body. She closed her eyes and while lowering her head she just hummed.

Daasta  jo likhu apni,panne rang jaenge reshmi
Sath agr tu chl de mere,har safar ho jayega hasi.
Aaaa kyu thm gya hai ye lamha darmiya. Is lamhe ko ji le zra.

He smiled bashfully and cupped her cheeks with one of his hand and lifted her face so that he can see her shy face.While his other hand worked on her other hand, it was rubbing her palms gently in order to pacify her. She stared in his deep orbs and so did he. He confessed in a husky tone  "Sb kuch. Sb kuch acha lgta hai mujhe tumhare andr. Tumhari aatma,tumhari achayi, tumhari masumiyat aur tumhara wo durga maa wala roop bhi". Her eyes were moist. Even though she was in hazy state but still she could process that how much sincerity his words are holding.

Chule jo tu dil ko sukoon, hosh bhi gum ho jaye.
Jaaniye...ee..dil tune chhuaa hai sau Martba.
Jaaniye..ee..dil tune chhuaa hai sau Martba.

He rubbed her cheeks with his cheeks gently and moved his hands towards her lips gently, adoring her lovingly. She smiled bashfully and couldn't hold anymore. Thus, she tiptoed and kissed his both cheeks one by one causing him to went numb for a second. Both of their hearts were beating rapidly in excitement. The rain was pouring it's equivalent role in enhancing the heat of the moment. His eyes widened but before he could react further, she ran away giggling.

Jaaniye..ee..dil tune chhuaa hai sau Martba
Jaaniye...ee..
Jaaniye..ee..dil tune chhuaa hai sau Martba.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 727 51
Maharana Pratap | Faisal Khan ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป Maharani Ajabdeh | Roshni walia ๐Ÿ‘ธ #PrAja | #RoSal โ™ฅ๏ธ hellooooo PrAja & RoSal fans... I am back with yet another...
27.5K 3.7K 34
"I want to do Timetravel once in my life." A girl, spoke enthusiastically with a bright toothy smile. Without thinking much, a newly turns young eigh...
7M 444K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
36.3K 4.8K 31
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...