Options.

By Unknowns33

Small amount of options. The girls that are crazily obsessed with him. Sex, parties and family moments. Livin... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 11: Part 2.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20: Part 2.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.

Chapter 4: Part 2.

219 12 0
By Unknowns33

Is this boy being for real?

Did he really come here with two other boys to come fight me?

Youtes nowadays are just small minded and fucking stupid.

Three of them stood right in front of me. Giving me evil looks, guessing to try make me scared. But the one in the blue tracksuit wasn't.

I weren't scared, to be honest. I'm just looking dead straight in their faces.

"Can I help you?", I ask, staring at their face deadly. "Help for what? Here to give you what you deserve", says the dark skin boy taking out a chopper knife from his Nike tracksuit.

For fuck sake.

I stood back twice.

"Look like someone is scared", says this boy in grey bomber jacket. "Trust me, Kwarbz", says the dark skin boy.

Now I know the boy with grey bomber jacket on name is Kwarbz.

"Hurry, Antony man! Before someone comes", says the other boy that was wearing all blue tracksuit on. He was moving his head around to see if he sees anybody.

Finally the dark skin boy name is, Antony.

"Fam, you need to chill bruv.-", I say to Antony before he cut me off. "SHUT UP BRUV, THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK", says Antony shouting in my face.

This boy proper shouted in my face.

I looked away, kissing me teeth.

"Who you kissing your teeth at?", Kwarbz asked me furrowing his eyebrow at me evilly. "Who do you think?", I asked back to him.

He walked closer to me.

"Don't start getting cheeky, little bitch", he whispered to my face, piercing his eyes into mine.

I deadly stared in his face.

"Hurry bruv!", says the boy in the blue tracksuit. He looked scared.

Antony came towards me fast and raised the knife to my chest but I moved to the side swiftly and used my left hand to push his hand away that had the knife in it. As I see Kwarbz getting closer, I head butted Antony face hard and duck away from Kwarbz swing punch that he was about to give me.

The boy in the blue tracksuit looked at me as I was running super fast. He really did look frightened for some reason.

Didn't even know his name either.

As I was running, I looked behind sideway seeing Kwarbz and Antony running after me. They looked even more vex. Knowingly, the boy in the blue tracksuit wasn't seem to be seen.

I ran and ran fast as I could, running through corners to corners and jumping over fences. Until a black tinted Audi A3 driving my way. As I ran fast before it could pass me it stopped and I heard someone shout my name from the window. It was Lyrin. I stopped and look back and still seeing Kwarbz and Antony coming closer.

I jogged fast to the car, seeing Keelan, Lyrin and Santos in the car. I quickly jumped in the back were Santos was seating and shut the door.

I was breathing heavily.

Literally I was out of breath.

"Keiran, what's going on?", Keelan asked me apprehensively.

Then I looked between the driver seat and the other front seat pointing to the window seeing Antony and Kwarbz looking around trying to find me. Not knowing I'm in the car.

"Aint that...its him!", says Santos pointing at Antony. "Yes, it's him, Santos. N-now he wants to beef me", I told Santos still trying to catch my breath.

Santos looks at me then gave me a bottle of water from an Iceland plastic bag.

Keelan quickly parked his car. He was growing vex. Lyrin looks furious as well.

"Be right back", say Santos taking a long blade from under Lyrin seat. "Woah...Santos!", I said frighten holding him back.

Santos shakes himself of my grip.

"Stay in the car!", says Keelan looking back, screwing me.

Santos was already out the car holding the blade behind him approaching Antony and Kwarbz.

Then Lyrin and Keelan was out the car next minute.

They were all on the road.

Antony was surprised seeing Lyrin face.

I see mouth exchanging from Santos to Antony.

Santos looks dangerously angry.

Next minute I'm hearing shouting.

Then shouting turns into punches, kicking and slapping.

As I blink speechless, I see Santos stabbing Antony's chest viciously. Lyrin is pulling Santos back for him to stop.

Kwarbz was getting raw punches in his face by Keelan. He is laid on the road covering his face from the punches that Keelan was giving him.

I came out the car.

I ran to Keelan, Lyrin and Santos.

I'm hearing Lyrin shouting at Santos to stop! Since he was continuously stabbing Antony chest.

I was so fucking speechless.

It was so bloody.

I screamed "Stop, leave it. Let's go".

It caught their attention.

Then us four ran back into Keelan's tinted Audi A3 car fast.

Then Keelan swiftly reverse his car and drove off fast leaving Kwarbz and Antony on the road bleeding heavily.

Shit man.

Now I know shit is gonna happen.

Now I'm scared.

Not even scared but petrified!

As Keelan was driving, my head was in amaze. I hear Lyrin shouting at Santos from the front seat. I looked at Santos, I knew he could hear Lyrin shouting at him but his eyes was glittering of tears staring at his bloody hands even the knife.

Now I know he was scared then.

"LYRIN CALM DOWN! BARE FUCKING SHOUTING MAN. CALM THE FUCK DOWN!", yelled Keelan

I was too speechless to speak.

"What we gonna do?", says Lyrin, shaking nervously.

I looked at Lyrin, realising he has blood on his hands.

Lyrin starts to sob. He's definitely scared too.

"Were in so much trouble! This is gonna be war, bruv! This is far to dangerous", says Lyrin rushing his sentence.

No one responded.

Santos still glaring at his hands.

I'm still in the maze of what happened.

Keelan driving, mumbling to himself.

Lyrin is terrified of the whole situation.

How is my mum gonna react to this?
What if I end up in prison?
How will Cynthia cope with the child? What if she needs me? What if Jerome hurts her again? What if Kwarbz and Antony family or friends comes to kill us? What about Leah? I'm i going to see her again?

What if I don't survive for long?

I don't want to disappoint my dad.

So many questions spinning through my head.

I'm emotionally drained.

Keelan parked up his car outside Rhea's mum house.

"What's happening now?", I asked Keelan wincing in pain.

"I'm going to the police!", stated Santos. "Are fucking stupid?", replied Keelan. "Keelan, this is the right choice man. I ain't into all this long ting. Imma tell them what I did. If I get locked up, I will get locked up and do my sentence. I only did it for the love of Lyrin, seeing the fact that they wanna beef my g, Keiran and the anger of losing my brother, Kai", says Santos, starting cry into his bloody hands.

Last year summer, Santos younger brother that was only 14 years old died by being brutally beaten up. He was left laying on the pavement not far from his house. Santos found him dead. Found him dead at 10:30pm. The time he was meant to be in. Santos always wanted to find out who killed his brother but they disappeared somewhere else. But we know names. Shane and Devonté. Since him and Lyrin are so close like brothers. Santos always had his back since Lyrin had his back when Kai died. This explains why he kept on stabbing Antony on the chest. To realise all anger of losing his brother Kai and the incident with Lyrin.

"I-I'm sorry, Santos. I'll be by your side if anything. I got you bro.", says Keelan. "Your my nigga Santos, there's no way your on your own doing this. I'm coming with you", says Lyrin firmly. Wiping all his tears away.

I looked at them all. My real g's.

"Keiran, Imma take you home. Everything is gonna be alright. I'll get Rhea to sort out things for me.", says Keelan looking back at me.

I gave him a weak smile.

Where would I be, if I didn't have them?

I would most probably be running from Antony and Kwarbz.

I love Lyrin, Santos and most of all Keelan endlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 11.2K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
8.1K 26 25
My name is Mackenzie. I am 16 and I am known as the prettiest girl in school. Ya know, the girl every guy wants in their life just because of the way...
2.6K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...