The broken vortex

由 1eden2love

when 5 kids from queens New York come across a mysterious hole in the air they become curious onto what it is... 更多

1
2

introduction

154 12 0
由 1eden2love

The broken Vortex

cast:

Beyonce Knowles

Princess of the sea world

19

Onika Maraj

OTM / leader of the group

18

kelendria Rowland

Princesses Best Friend

17

Dwayne Carter / Lil Wayne

ride or die 1

20

Kehlani Parrish

ride or die 2

18

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

ride or die 3/ OTM Sister

20

Megan Pete

The princesses cousin

21

Description

A group of five kids were walking when they came across a weird looking hole in the sky when they tried to walk past it grew bigger. Onika examined the hole before touching it making her shoot back making her head hit a rock , she saw a girl in the hole before she passed out . Wayne heard voices coming before picking up Onika and running behind the rest of the crew . Onika woke up after the incident with curiosity wondering who was that girl and what was that hole they saw? Later that night Onika went back to that same spot seeing that the whole had become smaller "ONIKA? why are you here " she heard the familiar voice say before looking to see Wayne and the rest of the crew "I need to know what this is" she spoke before poking the hole one more time . The hole busted open before zapping the into it what could happen next?

*THIS IS ALL FICTION IT IS NOT REAL IM PRETTY SURE YALL KNOW THAT LOL BUT JUST MAKING SURE*

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...