❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

נכתב על ידי namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ עוד

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

501 34 3
נכתב על ידי namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jimin woke up with a long sigh, his head Tilting to the side to find the alpha already awake "morning" the blonde mumbled getting a kiss to his forhead "good morning baby" jimin smiled at the sweet nickname the younger had been calling him for a while now, already getting used to it and the butterflies it gave him, a while has gone by and the blonde was opening up more and more to the red haired alpha who each day managed to make his heart raise. Jimin flipped over making his body lay on top of the youngers, his head against the alphas chest hearing the soft thud of his heartbeat, jungkook calmly and soothingly running his fingers up and down the olders back while loving their small morning moment. "I really love you" he heard the omega speak with his voice slightly muffled "I love you too" his fingers running quickly between the olders blonde locks "thanks for being patient with me" jungkook chuckled Looking at the omega when jimins head moved around to look up at the red haired "ofcourse I would be patient, if I didn't truly care for you we wouldn't even be here now" smiling very softly. Jimins sleepy eyes looking intently at him "what if I had made you wait longer?" Jungkook gave a thoughtful hum looking up at the ceiling and then back at his beloved "I would've done that, wait for you" smiling a little wider, after a small second the blonde whined and hid his face against the alphas chest once he felt the burst of butterflies the man had provoked on his tummy "stop it" jungkook lively laughed, his arms wrapping around the petite blonde on top of him before he flipped them around, jungkook now on top.

His arms on either sides of the blondes head who looked up at him with doe eyes and flushed cheeks, jimin watched the younger lean down just a tad more, jungkooks eyes falling to the olders plump lips. The desire not hidden.

Jungkook continued to lower down, the blonde meeting his lips halfway not able to hold himself back at all, jimins arms wrapped around the youngers neck pulling him down and closer towards himself, jungkook gulped trying to maintain his body weight off of the older but the sensation of their lips in complete sync making his mind grow foggy, or maybe that was because of the strong and sweet pheromones they had started to let out without notice, jungkooks tattooed arm resting against the beds headboard while his other arm sneaked under the omegas waist to raise him up and closer to his own body, his right knee settling between the blondes legs unconsciously to hold himself up but his actions making his knee slightly press against the olders bottom making him gasp in surprise with a small moan. The sweet noise making the alpha push himself away while gasping for air, his darkening orbs staring down at the panting omega, face flushed carmesi in almost embarrassment, eyes slightly closed after their heated kiss and out of breath "I think- I think we should stop" he forced himself away of the older man and rushed out of the bedroom, jimin layed in his bed, he unrecognized himself. Not only his wolf had craved to feel the touch of the younger, so had he, so now his mind was again a mess. He quickly stood up and tidy himself up as well the bed, their mingled scents slightly overwhelming, they might reach jungkook too, or jun-seo.

The thought of his son making him feel even more ashamed of the thoughts that he had while the alpha was on top of him. Jungkook took a deep breath making his best to calm himself down, and his junior ofcourse. "Kitchen! Cooking will calm me down" he nodded to himself and went into the kitchen, he quickly pulled out pans and ingredients to start preparing breakfast, feeling his thoughts fade away at his concentration not on the blonde anymore more but on cooking. Jun-seo woke up not long after, the hint of breakfast with the strong scent of his mom and jungkook mingled in between, he slided from under his covers with messy hair before dragging his feet towards his door until he pushed it open, the smells all over the apartment more stronger but he focused of dragging himself to the kitchen where he found jungkook by the stove "Jungkookie morning" he greeted tiredly and softly making the alpha look at him over his shoulder "hi bud, did I wake you up?" The boy nodded with a small smile "your food did" the red haired smiled and jun-seo made grabby hands, wanting to held by the alpha he had long ago started to look up to, jungkook softly sighed but lowered down to pick up the boy and hold him in his arms, he accommodated the toddler on his hip and returned to cooking. Jimin finally after controlling himself went out the bedroom and to the kitchen where he already knew he would find the younger man, the omega internally cooed at the sight of his son in jungkooks arms, the alpha rising a small piece of pancakes to the boy who hummed in approval when he tasted the bread "good morning pumpkin, hi again" greeting his son and then again the younger whime hugging them both "did jungkook sleep over?" Jimin hummed with a soft blush keeping his arms wrapped around the alphas waist "oh wait! I wanna show you something, put me down" jun-seo wriggled making the red haired man to quickly place him down, the pup running off to his bedroom. Jimins arms snaked around the tallers waist once again who turned off the stove and turn around to hug back the shorter "how about we stay in and have a very, long, movie marathon" jungkook hummed thoughtful before nodding "sounds good to me, we could invite Hoseok over so jun-seo can also enjoy" a smile pulling at the corner of the omegas lips as he nodded against the alphas chest "we will buy lots of snacks, we can pick Hoseok up from his parents place" jungkook hummed once again smiling down at the older "feels nice, to spend time with the two of you, plus Hoseok ofcourse" the two laughed lightly.

Jimins eyes lingered on jungkooks lips before he raised closer on his tip toes and pressed a chaste kiss to the youngers lips "Ew you are kissing" jun-seo spoked walking into the kitchen making the other two quickly pull back "oh- um" they both laughed nervously "you are very quiet aren't you?" Question meant for the little alpha that shrugged the alpha going around the counter and catching the boy who laughed when he was tickled "you should let us know when you are around little one" tickling longer the boy who squirmed in his arms while laughing loudly.

"lo-lookie!" He breathed out when the man let him go "I got to draw at class with the colors I got on my birthday" he showed the couple his drawing making them coo simultaneously "you drew us together?" Jun-seo nodded and jimin took the drawing into his hands "to the refrigerator!" The boy enthusiastically pointed at the item and jimin happily obliged, he took the magnet and attached the drawing to the refrigerator "you are little artist huh? Can I have a drawing of your mom?" Jun-seo giggled while he was wrapped in a hug from the older alpha "let's have breakfast then we can go pick up Hoseok for a movie day" jun-seo gasped green eyes flying wide "hobi?! Hobi is coming over?!"

...

The third movie of the day was halfway through and the two kids had long ago disappeared into jun-seo's room, tho the two adults could still hear them making sound effects while playing, meanwhile. The couple cuddled in the comfort of the living room couch under a soft blanket keeping them warm even if they could just close the window yet it was the best decision since they kept on letting out unconscious pheromones each time they accidentally forgot the movie and payed attention at the movement of their molding lips. That wasn't the case right now apparently, jimins vivid and loud laughter was in the whole room, his eyes set on the comedy movie playing on the TV screen, but jungkooks eyes weren't on the movie and his smile wasn't provoked by the funny scenes and jokes made. But because of the sight of the blonde, the way his eyes disappeared into crescents when he laughed -or smiled- the way he unconsciously raised his hand sometimes to cover his mouth and when he didn't, he showed his slightly crooked tooth. The closeness between their faces letting him see the small freckles on the blondes face "you are beautiful you know?" His sudden words making the blonde look at him with slight shock "wh-what?" Jungkook happily hummed stealing a kiss from the older "you are" the blush of the omega making him feel proud "stop saying nonsense" folding his arms and looking away "I'm not lying! You are really the most beautiful omega I have ever seen" trapping the man in his arms and kissing his cheek "stop!" Jimin whined but his blush only making jungkook smile even more "you know... i'm very lucky to have you know, my alpha keeps on being happy about it, my omega"

Jimins heart raced, the loud thumping in his ear and face a bright red, the alpha he kept on falling for was calling him his. A claim he loved how sounded coming from the youngers lips "what if I don't stop telling you all these things?..." nuzzling his nose on the omegas nape, taking a deep breath of the flowery scent "...I love telling you these kind of things"

"Minie!!" Hoseok ran into the room making the blonde quickly tear himself away from the warm embrace of his boyfriend, "is everything okay Hoseok?" The boy hummed and hugged the blonde "can we..." Glancing at jungkook and then Whispering into jimins ear "...have more chocolate cookies?" Jimin chuckled sensing that the beta didn't want the alpha to hear in fear he might call him out to his parents "ofcourse little one" the omega noticed the beta wasn't letting go so he just picked him up into his arms and walked towards the kitchen "what are you hiding from me you slick pup" jungkook right away followed tickling the beta who giggled in jimins arms before sticking his tongue out to the red haired alpha who smiled, jimin pulled out some cookies from the tar and placed them in the plate, he placed back on his feet the white haired beta and gave him the plate "thank you!" He gave his heart shaped smile and carefully went back down the hall to his friends room, making sure to watch his steps. "Hi" jungkook quickly caught the omega on his arms, cornering him against the counter "hi" jimin giggled after the reply his hands resting lightly on the tallers waist "God why are you so fucking cute?" Jimins face squeezed together by jungkooks hands "stop it! You make me- you make me... ugh!" He whined trying to cover his eyes but being pulled back into a hug, jungkook kissing his temple "i love you" the omega widened his eyes a bit at the sudden words, but his heart warming "what?" Jimin looked up and smiled.

"Nothing, i love you too" he smiled softly pecking the youngers cheek, the red haired sensing jimin's scent sweetened like his at the mutual feeling "let's continue watching the movie"

Jimin smiled fondly later that day, night had fallen again and after a big tantrum of the white haired beta with a long sigh his parents let him stay over, right now, jungkook was on the small bed of jun-seo with one brown haired pup clinging to his side and the other white haired boy like a star half on top of him "need some help?" Jungkook smiled with a nod "I think they got tired of me just cooing at your pregnancy pictures" he chuckled lightly while carefully moving away jun-seo after jimin moved Hoseok, they tucked them in and jungkook followed the blonde outside, jimin silently closing the door behind themselves "you looked really cute with your baby bump, and jun-seo's small face when he was just born, he looks like you too" jimin smiled wide a faint blush on his cheeks "stop that" a small teasing smile on the youngers lips "what? I just say the truth" a small bloom in jimins chest but the thought of the older pregnant always present in the alphas mind, his wolf feeling shy at the idea.

"Can you stay over tonight?" Jimin was quick to ask his words making the alpha smile wide "you won't let me go won't you?" His hands on either sides of the shorters waist pulling him closer, jimin shrugged, "I just thought it would be nice having you in my nest" not intending to flirt but the way he spoke making jungkook blush "r-really?" He tried to flirt back but miserably failed "mhm, if you are fine with that ofcourse, if you don't want to you can leave and we will speak tomorrow" Jimin's honey orbs looking up with an enticing glint at the alpha "yeah, I can stay" his knees turning almost like jelly for the older who smiled brightly before dragging him into his bedroom.

Their hearts full and happy.

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
1.8K 191 29
2.5M 75.8K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ
28.2K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...