My master :Sasunaru

VictoriaMasonga

Bond to be a servant,inorder to support his mother Naruto lands in the hand of Sasuke Uchiha and the love tha... Еще

Chapter 1
chapter2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Not A Chapter
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not a Chapter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 69

4.4K 81 80
VictoriaMasonga

                Naruto's pov

I press the bridge of my nose from the frustrating phone calls from my family and of course the last little amount of friends I have,I sit down on the couch and I raise my head towards the shouting Yahiko,it has been like this since some few hours ago...... Kushina couldn't stop calling,kiba called me to find out if what was said in the news was true and sai called to ask if I was still together with sasuke, Tsunade and Jiraya even called too and then him( Yahiko ),he couldn't stop annoying me about this, I think he's the one who called me the most today.....I decided to come back to my house just maybe to explain the situation to him but he doesn't even wanna hear a damn word about anything and now he can clearly see that I'm talking on the phone to someone, he's still shouting about this.....

"You know what Nagato, I'll call you later""oh ok then"I disconnect the phone and i turn myself towards Yahiko...with a face that says"why are you doing this"kinda of face"whaaaat you know that I care about you"he says while standing Infront of me"I know and please just trust sasuke this time ok? he's gonna settle everything""Naruto why are you so naive?""and why are you so stubborn?"".......ugh never mind"he says while sitting down next to me"and where the hell is Sasuke at?""I don't know I've been trying to call him since he disappeared early in the shop, he didn't even tell me where he was going"I say while checking the number of times I've tried to call him"he must be up to something"Yahiko says while looking towards the screen........"wait... what the?, he made a conference?"Yahiko says and I quickly turn towards the screen and I see sasuke standing Infront of the audience and his body guards standing side by side With him"what the hell is he up to?"I think to myself......
"Hello everyone, thanks for attending this conference over a short notice,I'm here to clarify on the shit that was recently released about me"sasuke says while giving off his emo vibes and silence is only heard from the air and camera's clicking sound and of course sasukes voice"no I don't want to listen to him"Yahiko says while changing the channel but only find the other channel showing the same thing,he tries to change the channels several times but strangely..... only sasuke's show is shown from all the channels"what the fuck, don't tell me he bought all the tv shows?!!"Yahiko says frustrated....then suddenly the door bell rings and I head towards it,I open the door only to find a man taller than me in a black suit.....

"Ummh hello, how can I help you?""hi,I was sent by Mr sasuke Uchiha,to come and pick you up"the man says while smiling and his face strangely looks familiar"and you are?""oh I'm the uchiha driver""wait are you perhaps........zazu?""it's kazu""aha I remember you, you're the one who didn't mind seeing me get fucked up in the car""I was supposed to see it but it didn't happen"he says while still smiling at me"you are a fucked up person, just like your boss""well I'm trained not to judge my boss's weird fetishes""just....stop and let's go""oh this way Mrs Uchiha""shut up""as you wish"I get inside the car and he does the same"how come that you are still working for the uchihas"I ask"well cause they treat me well""that's it?, that's the whole reason why you stayed with them for so many years?""yes""you're weird""thank you""it wasn't a compliment!!"he Fucking pisses me off"and where are you taking me?""at the conference didn't he tell you that I would pick you up?""......NO!""well we are going to the conference"

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼

We arrive at the conference and kazu tries to clear the way for me,we reach to the front and my eyes quickly lands on his eyes"and as I was saying,there is nothing between me and Karin,the pictures which you saw  were photoshopped,I already have someone in my life....."sasuke says while still looking at me and the murmurs begin"what is he trying to do"I speak to myself"and that special someone is here, with all of us right now......."sasuke stretches his arm towards me and calls out for me"Naruto.... please come forward"I widen my eyes to the sudden calling"please don't tell me that he wants to do whatever I'm thinking right now"i think to myself,kazu puts his hand on my back showing me the way"let's go"we start to head towards sasuke and the murmurs increase,I reach for Sasuke's hand then he pulls me closer to him,I put my hands on his chest"this is the real lover of my life"WHAT???!!!!!"almost everyone says in unison"Naruto uzumaki uchiha.....is the love of my life and I can never even think of having another person in my life cause he is my life and plus......we already have child together,a five year old child.....I know all of you are wondering why we didn't announce our wedding, and why we didn't tell you about our child,well it's because we wanted to keep things on the low,we didn't want anyone to know about anything about our lives and so we did everything in our power to not let this matters known to the public but now the situation has made me to reveal about my secret life in front of you all....and now still standing in front of you,I want to take this opportunity and ask one simple question to the only person I love with my whole heart....."sasuke suddenly kneels down with a golden ring surrounded by small diamonds and one big diamond on the middle"Naruto?....."suddenly the audience becomes silent"Naruto uzumaki uchiha..... will you please, please marry me?"

*GASP*,a gasp is heard from the audience, and I widen my eyes to the sudden proposal

  🏵Events happening at the same time of the proposal🏵️

🌼 Kushina's residents 🌺

"WHAT?!!!"Kushina let's out the water which was in her mouth"wow"Tsunade says kinda impressed while looking at the screen"The kid got balls"Jiraya says while smiling, he turns towards the shocked Kushina"why are you so traumatized?we all saw it coming"Jiraya says"WELL I DIDN'T!!"Kushina yells"well they have a kid together, what's there to stop them from being together?"Jiraya asks and they both stay quiet"Tsunade what do you think, let's just get married""in your dreams old man"Tsunade says"but can you both think about this properly... he has just proposed to him, Infront of everyone""Kushina just calm down, they are not kids anymore,they know what they are doing......"Tsunade says while smiling

🌺 Uchihas residents 🌼

"WHAT THE HELL?" BOTH of the married uchihas say in unison"what the hell is he thinking?"fugaku asks kinda shocked"how can he propose so suddenly without giving us a heads up?"mikoto asks while sitting down"that boy didn't even tell me about this,I hate being left out"Madara says while puffing out the smoke from his mouth"now you can see how I feel when you guys leave me behind in doing things""oh shut up fugaku"Madara says while putting the cigar Infront of his mouth"father in-law please.... stop smoking""yeah don't worry about me mikoto, what you should be worrying about,is the wedding preparation"........"for that to happen, Naruto has to say yes first"itachi says and they all stay quiet".....sasuke is really serious about this...."itachi says doubting if his brother is ready to take the responsibility of marriage"it looks like it.....I guess he's ready"mikoto says looking away from the tv"don't worry itachi, your brother knows what he's doing".......

   💮 Back to the conference💮

I stand in awe while still looking at the kneeling uchiha, the people become quite,I can feel they are all yearning to hear my answer"naruto..... will you..... marry me?"sasuke asks again and I can see the desperation in his eyes.......I let out a sigh and then I smile at him".....yes, yes I'll marry you"sasuke widen his eyes and he quickly stands up and hugs me, the crowd starts cheering for us, whistles are heard from every angle and of course the applauds"I think you should first put on the ring"I say while still smiling and Sasuke quickly lets me go and puts the ring on my finger,he quickly puts his hand on my left cheek and he  pulls me closer to him then he smashes his lips against mine and the crowd goes wild,but sasuke doesn't seem to mind,I wrap my arms around his neck feeling how passionate his kiss is......

I break the kiss and of course I receive a groan from him,I look into his eyes and god do I know this won't end well"let's first go back home"I say, and a smirk forms on his lips"ok"he takes my hand and we leave the stage, his bodyguards protects us from all the people who are surrounding us. we get into the car and I can't help but to release a sigh of relief, the driver starts the car and drives away,I turn my face towards sasuke and I see him looking outside"Hey!"".... what?""why didn't you tell me about this?,at least you could have given me a heads up""if I did then it could have not been a surprise"I let out a sigh and I take my phone only to see a hundred missed calls,I don't even wanna check it,I quickly check all my social media apps and I see the video of me and sasuke in every single one of em".... the video is everywhere""well you are the wife of sasuke Uchiha after all""not yet""but we do what every other married couple does, and we still need to finish what we didn't a while ago when we get home""shut up, plus menma will be there""we can do it in the car""do you have a having sex in the car fetish?!!""if it's having sex with you, then I can have a fetish of having sex with you at any kind of place ""you are shameless"I say then he starts laughing.....

               At the airport               

~No ones pov~

"Aaaah it's good to be back home"the man with black long hair says while standing on the entrance of the aeroplane"sir can you please make way for the others to pass through"the man turns to the woman and a red colour quickly covers her face"ok cutie,I guess I'll have to listen to you now"the man winks at her enough to give her a nosebleed,he then goes down and heads towards the airport building"where the fuck is that vegetable, he ain't picking up"he looks around but only to have no lauck in finding his specific person, his eyes meets the tv attached to the wall, he reads the headlines and his eyes widen

"Sasuke's proposal to the soon to be....N.A.R.U.T.O U.C.H.I.H.A, aaah it looks like I came at a special moment.... ""NEJI!!!" Neji quickly turns towards the direction were the call came from and he sees his vegetable friend"Lee!"they both hug each other,neji breaks the hug and looks at lee" maaan look at you, still obsessed with green,man your father really washed your brain really good"neji says while laughing"shut up, this suit is made by the best designer"lee says trying to defend himself while touching his expensive green suit"well yeah I can't deny it,it looks good on you""great on me""yeah yeah whatever,there are all my stuff..""shit did you pack the whole house in those bags"lee says while looking to the piled up bags"stop exaggerating""gosh man you will never change"lee signs his servants to come and  take the bags"and Hy, what's with the uchiha story and the uzumaki kid?"neji asks while putting a lollipop in his mouth"yeah they are getting married""shit I guess I'm late""fuck don't tell me you are still into him, he's gonna get married to the person who was once your best friend!"lee says while driving away from the airport"he is still my best friend,we were just not in touch this few years""few?.... if you are still best friends why didn't you tell him to come and pick you up today?""he's upset with me,he didn't even pick up""so I was your second option?""yap""fuck you, anyways you better back up,if you try to mess with their relationship....I don't think things will end good for you"lee says while making a U-turn"will see"neji says while forming a smirk"you're crazy...."lee shakes his head"for that guy.....I am......."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.9K 749 24
It's been years since Sasuke was in Konoha. He left with a burden that he couldn't face with his daughter. He finally returns to see that so much has...
Loved by the prince sasukeuchia22

Любовные романы

225K 8.6K 46
The young Uchiha prince Sasuke got his eyes on kid Naruto long ago but didn't realize it was love, The innocent oblivious kid Naruto was growing up a...
32K 1.3K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
15.5K 747 25
This is a Naruto fan-fiction about Sasunaru {The shipping between Naruto and Sasuke}. Naruto finds a new home but along the way does he find a new so...