Greta Van Fleet - Imagines

By worldsapartmickie

Where there is love, we must live on <3 I present, Greta Van Fleet imagines. -Mickie Highest rankings: #1 Jo... More

Chapter 1. Josh Kiszka - Home
Chapter 2. Jake Kiszka - Our Secret
Chapter 3. Danny Wagner - A day in life
Chapter 4. Sammy Kiszka - Record for lovers
Chapter 6. Danny Wagner - Focus
Chapter 7. Jake Kiszka - I only have eyes for You
Chapter 8. Sammy Kiszka - Thanksgiving
Chapter 9. Josh Kiszka - Lovers Day
Chapter 10. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You.
Chapter 11. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You Pt. 2

Chapter 5. Josh Kiszka - Stargazing

264 6 0
By worldsapartmickie

Enjoy!

5/14/22

( Smut towards the end! Read at your own risk )

-
Mid-September

You woke up to the sun shining on your face. Josh always had the habit of opening the curtains early in the morning to let in the sun. His side of the bed was empty and cold. He must have been gone for a while. You checked the time. It was 10 am.

Getting out of bed, you noticed a note on your nightstand.

Good morning, my sweet Angel
First and foremost, happy birthday!
I'm sorry you had to wake up alone. I just had a quick adventure to take on for my special mama. I'll be home soon.

I love you, always!

- Your love, Josh xx

Cheeks began to hurt from the smiling. Oh, the kisses and hugs you'd give him if he was here. The surprises he gave you every year were always special.

-
Shower

You let the warm water run on your skin. The steam fogged up the shower door. You quietly hum as you wash your body and hair.

-
Room

You stood outside your closet, searching for an outfit.

"Hi, mama." You feel hands on your waist along with soft kisses on your neck. "I missed you," you say, facing him and flinging your arms around his neck. He kisses your lips, smiling within them. "Happy birthday, my sweet mama," Josh says, pulling you close. "Thank you, my love."

You smile as you continue to go through your clothes. "I have nothing to wear," you go through your clothes again. Josh stood up next to you once again, helping you. "Hm, considering the plans, you should wear this!" he held up a white dress with little flower details. "Alright, what plans?" you ask while smirking.

"Plans? Huh?" he plays it off.

Josh then giggles, "just something small, angel."

You stepped out of your towel, changed into undergarments, and then the dress.

"Can you help me?" you ask, turning your back to him. He carefully moved your hair to the side and zipped up your dress.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen."

-
After getting ready, you headed out of your shared room.

"Oh, there she is! Oh, how beautiful you look!" Karen embraces you with a big hug and then hands you flowers. "Oh, Karen! Thank you!" you hug her again.

"You look beautiful as always, angel." Josh smiles widely, making your cheeks burn. "Ah, thank you."

"I just wanted to drop off these flowers! Happy Birthday, sweetie! You guys will be coming over tonight, right?" Karen asks. Josh shot her a glare. "Oh, thank you! Uh, yeah, I hope so," you smile.

-
5 pm

Josh held your hand as he helped you up the truck. "Are you good, mama?" he asks as you nod. He then shuts the door and heads to his side.

"So, where are we headed?" you blush. "Somewhere special."

-
Destination (grass field)

"Gets pretty dark so early," you say, looking around. The stars were already peeking out of the sky. It was beautiful.

Josh held your hand, leading you down a trail, "watch your step, mama."

-

Your eyes went wide and quickly filled with tears. Josh had set up a little picnic. There were candles lit around the spot. He watched you as you looked at every little detail. "Just something small for my sweet mama."

"I love it," you say, "I love you!" you hug him. "I love you, angel," he grins, kissing your lips.

You two sat down on the blanket.

The sky was beautiful. "It's beautiful here," you say with your eyes glued to the sky.

"I may have another gift..." he says, shining a toothy grin. You shot him a glare as he handed you a big case.

It was a telescope. "WHAT?! Oh, I love it! Can we use it?" you ask. Josh giggles and nods.

He carefully pulls it out and sets it up. "Have a look!" he says excitedly. You scoot closer to him as you peek into the telescope. The sky and the stars looked so clear and beautiful. You were mind blown. "My love, look!"

"Oh, wow! That is beautiful."

You sat back, eating the fruit Josh brought. He looked back at you, admiring you. "Do you think we can see any constellations? Maybe Virgo?" you smirk as he grins. "Maybe, you might just have to search for it!"

You stood on your knees, having another look. Every look you took always surprised you. Every star you saw shined bright. You tried connecting them to see which sign you'd get.

Looking away from the telescope, you held your hand in the air, connecting the stars. "Wait, love! I think I found Taurus!" you say, quickly glancing at him. He came close, holding his hand behind his back. "Oh! Would you look at that? Taurus in Virgo season!" he kisses your cheek. You watched as he hid his left hand behind his back.

"Josh?" you call him. "Hm?" he looks over at you. He caught on. "Okay, I may have another thing..."

Your cheeks burn to a rosy color.

"I, uh, (y/n)," he says nervously, keeping eye contact. "With you, I've never been happier. My heart led me to you." he held your hand.

"With you, I am complete. (y/n), will you?" Josh holds out his left hand, presenting you with a ring. "Will you continue that happiness with me? Forever?" Tears filled your eyes.

"Joshua.."

He looked into your eyes.

"I wouldn't want anything more," you smile as tears fall.

Josh smiled widely, quickly wiping his tears. "I love you, mama, forever and always!"

You grabbed his face, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you onto his lap.

-
2 hours later

You laid your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart. Josh shut his eyes, smiling. "Fourth birthday together, and you finally asked," you joke, smiling wide. "Oh, mama, I've wanted to the day I met you." He giggles. "I always knew you were the one for me, Joshua Michael Kiszka."

He rolled on top of you, hovering over you, and placing kisses around your face. His hands traveled down your legs, fingers slipping your dress up.

"I'm so fucken in love with you, Joshua."

Your breath hitched as he pressed his fingers against your core. "I love you, my sweet mama."

"Show me." You say, holding his face.

His fingers hook to the sides of your lace underwear, slowly pulling them down. The cold air hits your heat, making you gasp. He begins kissing you as his fingers work their way. You moan against his lips, feeling his fingers pump in and out of you. You held on to his neck, pinning your hips to the ground. "You feel so good, mama."

He began speeding up, making you moan loudly. "Josh-" you grip the blanket beneath you. Your legs began to shake. "C'mon, sweet angel, let go."

The wonders of his fingers. You release onto them. Josh brought them to his lips, "so sweet."

"I need you."

"Take me."

He quickly takes off his belt along with his pants. Josh lines himself to your heat, slowly entering you. Your eyes quickly shut.

Body feeling nothing but pleasure.

"Oh, mama.." he groans.

You held his shoulders, digging your nails into them. "You are the love of my life.." You say as Josh thrusts faster.

Josh gripped your hips, "you are mine."

After a few minutes, you were a moaning mess. "Joshua, baby, I'm close-" you say, hitting your high. Josh pulls out and lets himself go on your stomach. He groans, stroking his length.

He smashes his lips against yours. "I love you."

"I love you, my love."

-

Josh helped you clean up. He carried everything to the car. You sat in the front seat, ready to go.

-
Drive

The day was ending. You wished you could live this moment over and over again, but you were excited for what the future had in store for you two.

You stared at your ring, admiring it. Josh played his music.

*can't help falling in love plays*

He softly sang along to the song.

"Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you"

Josh sang to you. You blush, smiling hard.

It felt unreal. If it was a dream you were in you never wanted to wake up from it. You were afraid that any minute you'd wake up and it would all be over.

It was real.

You were engaged to the love of your life. Josh smiled over at you. "What are you thinking about, mama?" he asks.

"About you. I always think about you," you say, making him smile. "You're always in my mind, too, angel."

-
Kiszka residents

Josh pulled into his parent's house driveway. Karen was outside, jumping excitedly. You stepped out of the car, smiling.

Josh walked beside you with his arm around your waist. "Did it happen?" Karen asks.

Josh smiles widely, flashing his famous toothy grin, "she said yes."

Karen quickly embraces the two of you. "I am so happy!" she cries. "C'mon, come in!"

She slowly opens the door as you stood behind her.

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Tears immediately fill your eyes. "You planned this?" you asked josh. "Maybe," he grins.

Everyone came to you and hugged you. "Happy birthday and congratulations!" Jake tells you, hugging you tight. "Thank you!"

"Ah, happy birthday little sister," Sammy rubs your head playfully. "Sam, I'm two years older," you playfully shove him. "But you are still little," he says, making Danny laugh.

-
End of night

You and Josh sat on the swing outside. He held you in his arms, kissing your head. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Mrs. Kiszka," he smirks, making you blush. "Sounds beautiful," you say, softly caressing his cheek.

"Let's play another round of beer pong!" Samuel drunkenly interrupts you two.

You laugh, pulling Josh back inside with Sam.

-
A/n

I hope you enjoyed this long one!

-Mickie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 20
Narrator and Josh have spent what feels like countless nights under the stars together, lost in their own little world, so caught in the natural moti...
154K 1.3K 41
(DISCONTINUED) greta van fleet imagines, preferences...enjoy! :)
14.5K 410 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...
23K 241 21
a collection of four spins on the fake dating trope! includes nsfw/18+ content all are x reader (y/n) also available on gretavandutchy.tumblr.com