Constellation of Love Season...

By estellenum

The woman who owns a company airlines is one of the most well-known and wealthiest young business woman in th... More

PROLOGUE
- INITIUM -
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Special Chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special Announcement (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 35

183 41 15
By estellenum

"Inmate #2529. You have a visitor."

The guards let someone out and went to the meeting room where the guest was waiting.

"Atty. Lozano literally beat the shit out of you." A woman appears with a smug face.

"Mirus Estelle. Why visit someone like me?"

"Oh, well. I need to confirm something from you, Owen Morales." she crossed her legs.

"And that is?"

Mirus abruptly pulled her gun from her bag and pointed it at him.

"That night, I wished I could kill you right away." May halong galit sa boses niya.

"What a-are you doing?" he quickly raise his hands.

"You murdered many women and assaulted one of my employees and Cecilia! Hindi ba't ikaw din ang nang kidnapped kay Miahri and Forest ha?!" she cocks the gun.

Everyone was outside and Corvus turned off the cameras surrounding the entire building.

"Do you think I didn't notice?" she smirks.

"When you pushed me down to the second floor, you were the man in black with his face covered. Until I burned the mansion down, you're the one behind all of this."

Owen Morales was taken aback because Mirus knew everything about him, and Leon had discovered his everything as well.

He believed that Mirus and Leon could be a formidable couple when they were together.

"Why did you do this? Killing innocent people who have no idea what is going on in the world." Owen can hear the quiet rage in her voice.

Mirus became serious, and she is ready to pull the trigger at any time.

"Miss Caelum, I've always wanted to kill you. But, because I couldn't reach you, I had to rely on your good employees." Owen grinned, not expecting Mirus to punch him in the face with full force.

"Then why doing?!" Mirus shouted again.

"My sister and Forest Lozano has done nothing wrong, and I don't want anyone to be drawn into my difficult life."

"I'm your target, then you should have approached me first!"

Dinakma ni Mirus ang kwelyo niya at sinapak niya ulit si Owen.

"I understand that the majority of the few wanted something from me. Death." she scoffs incredulously, knowing that many of her enemies wanted her dead.

"But I don't understand why the hell most of you despise me when I have done nothing wrong to anyone, including their relatives and friends."

Because I only get rid of people who don't deserve to live in this beautiful but fucked up world.

Mirus lowers her weapon, and Owen simply stares at her.

"I think Atty. Lozano will also pay you a visit later. You're done here. "

Mirus exited the room without saying anything else.

When Mirus leaves the prison, Corvus turns back on the cameras.

"I suppose I should stop here... I'm starting to have and think in bad intentions." she speaks while gazing up at the clear blue skies.

I'll leave it to your parents this time, Cecilia. My turn has come to an end here. I'm so done with this.

Mirus left the place without turning back.

She sees no reason to return to this place, which resembles a prison.

Later on, Mirus arrives at work with a melancholy expression on her face.

The Solis employees are terrified because Mirus is deadly serious, as if she is about to bite someone.

She put her head on the swivel chair once she arrived, carefully turning it while trying to think about something.

"I'm sorry for visiting you unannounced, Mirus."

"No, not at all. What exactly do you want to talk about ho? From the way you look at it, it appears to be important."

Mrs. Esteban took something from her bag, which was a red-wrapped box with ribbon.

She gives the box to Mirus, which confuses her.

"This was made by my daughter for you. Unfortunately, she did not make it in time to give you this."

Happy Birthday to my Ate Mira!

No one will open this gift except the most beautiful and kind woman I've ever met.

- Cecilia

"We visited you to give the gift. And belated Happy Birthday, Mirus."

"Thank you."

I decided to take them outside, and even though they are smiling, I can sense their sadness.

It's heartbreaking to lose a family member.

"Tito, Tita... I hope you're doing well. I know it's difficult to lose someone like Cecilia, but we can't do anything because it's a part of our lives." tugon ko at napatingin sila sa akin.

"I'm aware. I hope everything is going well for you. You treated my daughter as if she were your sister, and she had never been happier until she met you."

Hinatid ko sila sa labas at hindi ako umiimik at gano'n din sila.

Dumating ang sasakyan nila at niyakap ako ni Tita.

She told that everything will be okay- she should have told herself to that.

Pumasok na lang ulit ako sa loob at gusto ko na din umuwi dahil wala akong masyadong gagawin.

"Miss Caelum?" May tumawag sa pangalan ko.

"Mrs. Rentuza... How may I help you?"

Tumuloy kami sa opisina ko at nag request pa siya na handaan ko siya kahit kape lang.

May pinakita siya sa 'kin via laptop niya at maigi ko itong binasa.

You can win the price using illegal gambling that includes... Golf?

"Miss Caelum, hobby siya."

"Wait... Pumunta ka sa Las Vegas para lang sa hobby mo? You are not present at the majority of our meetings solely because of your hobby?" Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"It was an official business trip. When you were not present, I served as your representative." she gulps nervously.

"I know. Rio is the one who looked after Solis while I was away or something happened to me. Bukod sa kanya, wala na akong sinama pa. Since she's the Director of Solis."

She keeps explaining what happened in Las Vegas, despite the fact that I did not grant one of them without my permission.

Lalo na at kasali ang Solis.

"Alam niyo naman na golf lang ang hobby ko, tinanong pa ako. Sinabi ko lang na innocent hobby lang. Wala nang iba." tugon niya at tumango lang ako.

Ayaw nila sa 'kin pero ang bait kapag may kailangan. Tsk. Tsk.

"Alright." sagot ko.

Nagulat siya at lumaki ang ngiti niya feeling niya ay nanalo na siya.

Aileen Rentuza is one of the Directors and a heavy gambler. Papatulan niya kahit illegal pa ang sugal basta manalo lang siya.

"Sinasabi ko na nga ba na maiintindihan niyo ako. Maaasahan ko talaga kayo, Miss Caelum."

"May kahigpitan lang si deputy CEO. Kahit anong explanation ko sa kanya, e lagi niya akong sinasabihan na kung anu-ano. It was quite frustrating to deal with Rio."

Bahagya itong lumapit sa akin as she smiles creepier.

"She suggested that I take a year off."

"Wah... Frustrating nga talaga. Malilintikan ka talaga kapag nagkataon na mainit ang ulo niya." Puno ng kaplastikan ang boses ko habang siya ay nauuto.

"Oh, 'di ba?! I've got a lot of stress these days." Tumawa siya.

I get up and walk to my table, reaching into one of my drawers for something.

When I saw the folder, I placed it in front of her and sat down once more.

"Ano 'to, Miss Caelum?"

"Ayan? Pirmahan mo." Turo ko sa folder.

"Pirmahan ko?" Natigilan siya at napangiti ulit.

"Ah! 'yung sa letter of authorization, of course I will sign it!" May halong kaligayahan sa boses niya.

Pag bukas niya sa folder, nawala ang ngiti niya.

"Termination of contract agreement..." Binasa niya ang papel.

Tumingin ito sa gawi ko at gusto ko tumawa sa reaction niya.

"Miss Caelum... What is the meaning of this?" Nanginig ang boses niya.

"Sign it."

"Nakakalimutan mo na ba? Ako ang tumulong sa pag-unlad sa Solis! I helped you build up Solis this much!" Sigaw niya.

"Do I need to repeat myself? Sign it." Tinignan ko siya.

"Bakit niyo naman ginagawa sa 'kin ito, Miss Caelum! Hindi mo ba ako kilala? Aileen Rentuza! Aileen Rentuza!"

"I'm Aileen Rentuza, the best Director of Solis!" Tumaas lalo ang boses niya.

"Gosh. You're such a moron. Can't you understand what I mean when I tell you to do something?" I lean forward.

Gusto ko isampal sa kanya lahat, everything she did ever since. Wala akong pakialam kung malaki ang tinulong niya bilang Director.

"Sa tingin mo ba, pinaparesign kita dahil diyan sa hobby mo?" tinanong ko siya.

"Hobby? Golf? Sugal? Hindi naman problema 'yon."

"Kahit gaano karaming pera ang ginagawa mo, I wouldn't dismiss you kahit mag over speeding ka o kaya mag reckless driving ka."

"Pero bakit-" I cut her off.

"Alam mo kung ano at bakit?" Tinaasan ko siya ng boses na kinagulat niya.

"Because you useless piece of shit na walang ginawa kung hindi mag golf at mag sugal!" Dinuro ko siya.

"Since I became Chairwoman of Solis, all you've done is to skip events and meetings in order to have fun."

"Best Director? Kailan pa?" nNapangisi ako.

"I should properly dispose of trash in a garbage can."

Nakita ko ang kamay niya na nanginginig sa galit.

"Mirus Caelum, you bitch. I brought in a lot of money for this company."

"So? Then what? Marami akong ginawa sa Solis at up until now, It is still shining throughout the world!"

Patuloy niya akong sinisigawan at mas lalong sumakit ang ulo ko.

"That's how it works. Once you proven useless, you get eliminated at itatapon ka na lang. At any moment, ayun ang mangyayari sa 'yo." Umupo ako sa swivel chair, nginitian ko siya hanggang sa mag wala na ito.

"You bitch-"

"How foolish of me to forget. Alam kong masama ang loob mo, pero let me get this straight."

"Don't act as if you own the place. I am the only one who has done anything in Solis, while a piece of trash like you are just fooling around."

Lumapit ito sa lamesa ko at sinira niya lahat ang mga gamit ko sa harapan ko.

"I am going to kill you! Mirus, you bitch!"

Pumasok na din ang mga security, sapilitan siyang hinila palabas habang pinagbabantaan niya ako.

"Let go of me! I said, let go!"

"Die! Damn you, Mirus! Bitawan niyo 'ko! Mirus! Humanda ka sa akin! Fuck it!"

After that, nag hold ako ng meeting to deliver the message that Aileen Rentuza has already been fired due to her bad behavior. And her problems with gambling.

Pinalinis ko ang opisina ko and after that, I also informed dad that I fired my best director but then she failed somehow.

Bakit sa akin napupunta lahat? Minalas ba ako? That's not good.

Kausap ko si Rio and Mika at the moment kung ano ang mga gagawin namin sa event since malapit na itong magaganap.

"So this is our final plan. Sabihan niyo na lang ako kapag may gusto pa kayong idagdag."

"Yes, Miss Caelum."

Sinulat ko ang mga suggestions nila at aayusin ko na lang once na nakauwi na ako.

This is hell.

Next day, tahimik akong nag babasa dito sa Penthouse- it's weekend at maluwag din ang schedule ko for today.

"I'm hungry. Bili kaya ako ng pagkain?" Bulong ko sa sarili ko.

I close the book and kinuha ko ang jacket at susi sa sasakyan ko saka ako lumabas sa Penthouse.

Pumunta din ako sa mansion kanina at literal na walang tao dahil pumunta silang Europe na walang pasabi sa 'kin! How unfair!

Lalo na at hindi ko sila matawagan, mga nakapatay ang mga phone nila huhu.

Someone is watching Mirus from a distance as she enters the lobby.

Mirus is humming her favorite song as she walks to the parking lot. While spinning her keys to her index finger.

And the person starts following her quietly without getting caught.

"I want it that way... Tell me why..." she sings in low tone.

Then her phone rings, and she stops walking to answer the call.

"You bastard! Umalis kayong lahat! Hindi niyo man lang ako sinabihan!"

"I didn't know! Sabi din ni mom na 'wag ka na din isama kasi busy ka!" sigaw din ni Rigel pabalik.

"You'd better come back here dahil sasapakin talaga kita!" Inis niyang tugon sa kapatid niya.

"Wow, how dare you boss me around? Mukha mo ba akong utusan?! Ha?!"

"Gusto mo talagang gawin ko ha. Pasalamat ka at wala ka dito! Yari ka talaga!"

"Nye! Nye! I'm not asking for anything." May halong pang-aasar sa boses ni Rigel.

Huminga ng malalim si Mirus para pakalmahin ang isip niya- balak niya din sumunod sa kanila pero wala siyang oras dahil tambak ang gagawin niya.

"Basta mag-iingat kayo diyan lalo na at wala ako! Uwian niyo na lang ako ng pasalubong!" Inis niyang tugon pero may halong pag-aalala sa boses niya.

"Aww. I'll buy anything for my Rus. I'll hang up na, gora na kami. Ingat ka din diyan, bakla ka." Inartehan ni Rigel ang boses niya para lalong mainis si Mirus.

When Rigel hits the end call, she just shakes her head in disbelief at napangiti na lang ito.

"How idiotic brother of mine-" she stops talking na may narinig siyang exhaust ng sasakyan.

Tumalikod siya at nasilaw siya sa ilaw ng sasakyan to the point na hindi niya na makita kung sino ang nagmamaneho.

When the car was heading in her direction, her eyes widened.

"What the..."

Mirus was unable to avoid the sedan car hitting her body so hard that the windshield broke with her body.

Her body falls to the ground, and the sedan accelerates and quickly leave the crime scene.

The car immediately left, leaving Mirus to the ground.

Her body is trembling, and she is unable to breathe properly as blood from her face drips down and onto her chin.

S-somebody... Help m-me...

She's the only one dying in the parking lot, unable to speak properly and her vision becoming blurry.

Her left arm and ankle have been broken, and her body is becoming numb as the seconds pass.

A big shard of glass from the windshield slashed her shoulder, causing her blood to splatter to the ground.

The majority of her injuries are on her head, and she is dizzy, but blood is still dripping down.

"H-help- please..." she tries to speak.

This time, am I going to... Die?

Mirus lost her consciousness as a result of those words, and she is losing blood even more quickly.

Then, another car enters the parking lot and comes to a complete stop when the driver notices Mirus laying on the floor with blood surrounding her head.

The driver quickly exits the car and runs to Mirus' location.

"Oh, my goodness." The driver kneels his knee.

"Mirus! Mirus! Can you hear me?! Hey! wake up!"

Leon was the driver who saw Mirus. He becomes terrified and immediately dials the ambulance.

Later on, the ambulance arrives and the nurses helps them to take Mirus to the emergency room and her body won't stop bleeding.

"Okay, three, two, one." The doctor said and they put Mirus to another bed.

They check her eyes using the pen light while Leon rushes to the other doctor.

"Mirus will be okay, right? Hmm?" he begs the doctor.

"Luckily, okay naman ang mga buto niya. Except for the arm of the patient, as for the ankle ay minor injury naman."

"And we need to focus more on her head. As the bleeding is severe, we must operate right away. Brain hemorrhage is the cause."

"She'll live, right? She won't die, right?"

The doctor examines Leon, whose white shirt is stained with Mirus' blood and whose hair is disheveled.

"Take a rest first, we'll do our best. If you'll excuse me." And the doctor left.

The nurse calls Leon to sign the consent form.

He quickly signs the form so he can check Mirus without distracting him.

Mirus was taken to the operating room as soon as it was ready, and Leon had already called her parents.

Leon is the only person outside the operating room, contemplating who nearly killed her and clenching his fist in rage.

"Tell me who did this to you... And I'll do the work just for you." he stated in low tone.

It's already past five o'clock, with only a few minutes until sunrise.

Hindi mapakali si Leon, he keeps walking back and forth habang iniisip niya kung sino ang may gawa sa kanya.

"Just what is going on? Damn it- Doctor." Leon runs.

"How did it go?"

"The surgery went well. She will stay in recovery room and move to a room later in the morning-"

"Please move her to the VIP room." he favors the doctor.

"Very well. The nurse will explain in detail later, rest assured." The doctor taps his shoulder and leave with his acquaintance.

He sighs with relief that Mirus is no longer in pain.

Mirus had already moved to the VIP room when the sun came up, as Leon had requested.

Leon didn't hesitate to enter her room, and when he got inside, Mirus was sleeping peacefully, but her ankle was wrapped in the same bandage as her arm, and another bandage was wrapped around her head.

"I never saw this coming... Miss Caelum."

Out of frustration, he brushes his fingers through his hair.

Umupo lang siya sa tabi niya habang tinitignan niya si Mirus hanggang sa makatulog ito dahil sa pagod.

Habang mahimbing natutulog ang dalawa, may biglang may sumabunot sa buhok ni Leon.

"Ah! Ah- aray!" Bigla siyang nagising at napahiyaw sa sakit.

Nakita niyang may nangyayari kay Mirus, bigla siyang na kombulsyon at hindi makagalaw si Leon dahil mahigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa buhok niya.

"Ow! Mirus, let go!"

"Someone call the doctor- ahhh!"

May pinindot si Leon na call button sa itaas ng hospital bed ni Mirus at dali-dali pumasok ang doctor pati ang nurse.

The nurse assists Leon in releasing her strong grip at madaming nalagas sa buhok niya.

May tinurok ang doctor sa kanya at kumalma na ito pati ang pulse rate niya.

"Just a simple convulsion, Attorney."

"When is she going to wake up? The operation was completed several hours ago." tanong ni Leon.

"This is due to her rare condition." pMPanimula niya.

"Infrequent?" Nagsalubong ang mga kilay niya.

"Mirus is very sensitive to anesthetics." Another voice appears.

Napunta ang attention nila sa may pintuan at nakasandal si AJ sa door frame.

"Thank you, Dr. Manalo. I'll take it from here. I also apologize for being late too."

"You're finally here, please explain to Atty. Lozano the details, Dr. Celeste." Dr. Manalo smiles and left the room.

After they left, hinarap naman ni AJ si Leon.

"Mirus is none other than herself... She cannot be anesthetized completely."

"Like 'yung huling hospitalization niya. When Han Sung Min abducted her, correct?" And he slowly nodded.

"At matagal siya magising dahil sa anesthetics too. Be patient and she will wake up."

"Besides, magigising naman din siya. Normal ang heart rate niya, body temperature as well as her blood pressure. Sa nakikita mo ngayon, humihinga pa ang kaibigan ko. Go home first, at ako na ang bahala sa kanya."

"Right. Thank you, AJ."

Pinauwi muna ni AJ si Leon para mag dala ng gamit niya habang wala pa sila Rigel.

Agad din nakauwi si Leon at unang ginawa niya ay maligo dahil natuyo na ang dugo ni Mirus sa damit niya.

Inisip ni Leon ang mga nangyari sa kanya and he doesn't want to think that Mirus is the definition of masamang damo.

Kahit nag-aagaw buhay na si Mirus ay talagang lumuluban pa rin siya.

Ayaw mamatay ni Mirus hangga't hindi siya nakakaganti kung sino man nag tangkang saktan siya.

There are police officers in the parking lot investigating what happened last night, and Leon is the only witness.

Before returning to the hospital, he went to the police station and helped them find the driver.

Nagkalat na din sa social media ang nangyari kay Mirus lalo na ang mga empleyado sa Solis.

Maraming mga reporters na nagkalat sa tapat ng entrance sa hospital, lalo na sa Solis.

"Mirus Estelle Caelum, the famous Chairwoman of Solis Airlines, was hit by a hit-and-run driver in the parking lot of the Orion Castle hotel last night."

"Mr. Leon Alexanther Lozano, Miss Caelum's attorney, found her. She was discovered unconscious."

When Leon left the police station, he decided to go to the Solis to assist the others habang hindi pa nakakauwi ang family ni Mirus.

Maraming nag missed call kay Leon lalo na sa mga kaibigan niya pero hindi niya muna binigyan ng pansin.

Mabilis din siyang nakarating dahil walang masyadong traffic pero maraming reporters sa may entrance at nandoon si Rio- giving her statements.

He park his car to the side of the entrance at pinalibutan agad siya.

"It's Atty. Lozano! Please, we need updates regarding the situation of Miss Caelum!"

"Totoo ba na hindi lang hit-and-run?"

"Did someone attempt to kill Miss Caelum?! Impossibleng hindi lang hit-and-run ang nangyari sa kanya!"

"Was it motivated by retaliation?"

Leon comes to a halt in front of all the reporters. He sighs quietly and ponders for a moment.

"The police are still looking into it. I apologize, but I can't provide any additional information about Miss Caelum's condition." he stated and went inside the building.

"Sandali! Attorney!"

"Please tell us more! Attorney Lozano!"

Hindi pa rin sumusuko ang mga reporters dahil gusto nila malaman ang sitwasyon ni Mirus. However, Leon strictly prohibited the hospital from making any statements.

"Restrict the access at mag tawag pa kayo ng police assistance dahil marami ang mga reporters na nakapaligid sa Solis building." Utos ni Rio sa mga guards

"Got it."

Habang nagmamadaling mag lakad sila Rio at Leon, tinawagan niya naman si AJ.

"AJ, please make sure na patahimikin mo ang mga kasama mo. Maraming hawak na source of information ang hospital niyo."

"I'll make sure of it."

"Thanks."

With Rio's authority, nag tawag siya ng emergency meeting at sumunod din si Leon sa kanya.

Maingay sa buong meeting room at saka lang sila tumahimik nang biglang pumasok ang dalawa.

Umupo si Rio sa gitna habang nakatayo naman si Leon sa tabi niya.

"Totoo ba talaga? Kasi nakalagay lang sa balita na hit-and-run lang ang nangyari kay Miss Caelum."

"May gusto ba talagang pumatay kay Miss Caelum? As in?"

Sunod-sunod ang mga tanong nila at hindi makahabol si Rio dahil hindi niya masasagot lahat ng tanong nila at once.

"Sino naman kaya ang gumawa sa pinakamamahal nating Chairwoman? Ang bait kaya niya!" Nag-aalalang tugon ng isang direktor.

"The police are still investigating." Panimula ni Rio.

"Hindi na 'yan nakakagulat. Sigurado akong maraming galit kay Miss Caelum." Masayang tugon ni Alfredo Tan.

"Itong mga may galit kay Miss Caelum ay isa sa mga sumugod dito at gumawa ng scandalo pero nadali din agad. Minalas nga naman. Tsk. Tsk."

Ang ibang mga kasama niya ay pinapatahimik siya dahil foul na ang mga sinasabi niya kay Miss Caelum.

"And I'm confident na she'd be destroyed like this today- oww!" Bigla siyang napaaray dahil may umapak sa paa niya para manahimik siya.

"Hello, as the legal representative of Solis, we requested your cooperation for our investigation." Leon starts talking and looking at them individually.

"We might ask you a few questions. I ask for your full cooperation."

"Yes, sir."

"Uh, since magiging busy tayo for the mean time, huwag muna kayo dumaan sa main entrance natin. Doon muna kayo sa likod para walang makakita sa inyo." Rio said and they all agreed.

"And we have another favor to ask." Mas lalong sumeryoso si Leon.

"Please avoid the reporters at any costs."

"As a result of the simple response, misunderstanding and rumors can emerge. This will put Solis in danger. Please exercise extreme caution."

"Yes, attorney."

"And please you don't have to worry. Our Miss Caelum is fine at makakabalik din siya." Ngumiti naman si Rio at nakahinga naman sila ng maluwag.

The meeting ended marami na naman tumatawag kay Leon.

"Rio, contact me if you need something. Kapag kumalma na ang lahat, you can visit Mirus."

"I will. Thank you, Atty. Lozano." Tango ni Rio at umalis na si Leon.

Pasakay pa lang si Leon sa sasakyan niya na may tumawag na naman sa phone niya at sa inis niya at sinagot niya na lang.

"Who is this?"

"Please come the the hospital quickly. Miss Caelum woke up."

"Gising na siya? Sige, papunta na 'ko!" Aligagang sagot niya.

Pinaharurot niya ang sasakyan niya pabalik sa hospital at hindi niya maiwasang mapangiti sa saya.

I knew you'd fight for it.

Wala pang trenta minutos ay nakarating na agad siya, sa sobrang madali niya, hindi niya naitabi ang sasakyan niya ng maayos at kumaripas siya ng takbo papunta sa kwarto ni Mirus.

Once he arrives to his designated floor, biglang may pumigil na nurse sa kanya bago siya pumasok sa kwarto niya.

"Attorney, kausapin niyo muna si Dr. Manalo, may inaasikaso lang si Dr. Celeste."

Sinunod naman ni Leon ang sinabi sa kanya at pumunta siya sa office ni Dr. Manalo.

After a few minutes, tahimik lang ang dalawa habang naguguluhan si Leon.

"Is there something you want to tell me? Can I go see her now?"

"Bago mo gawin 'yan, may kailangan ka muna malaman."

"What is it?" Nangunot ang noo niya.

"It's about her condition she's in right now."

"Why? May nangyari ba sa kanya? Tell me." Biglang kinabahan si Leon sa mismong tanong niya.

"Actually... Miss Caelum..."

"She has amnesia."

Gumuho ang mundo ni Leon nang marinig niya ang mga salitang 'yon mula sa doctor.

"What the hell... Did you say?"

"May amnesia si Miss Caelum."

"Sigurado ba kayo? B-baka naman misdiagnosis lang- how could that happen?" Natawa pa siya kasi hindi siya makapaniwala.

"I thought you scan everything especially her head. May sugat lang siya sa may sentido niya at sa pisngi niya." Dagdag niya.

"Hindi ba sinabi ko sa 'yo na may rare condition siya? I believe Dr. Celeste told you that, right?"

"Na hindi maramdaman ni Miss Caelum ang epekto sa anesthetics, tama?" Patuloy niyang tanong kay Leon.

Dr. Manalo told Leon about what happened during the surgery earlier. Mirus keeps complaining about how much her body hurts, particularly her head.

"Under anesthesia ang katawan niya kanina, pero gising ang isipan niya kaya alam niya ang prosesong nangyari sa surgery kanina."

"At dahil doon, she had developed a trauma, brain hemorrhage. Lalo na at may PTSD siya."

"At sa akin, bilang doctor niya, may amnesia siya at dahil nag caused siya ng side effect under anesthesia."

"Wala talaga siyang maaalala? Kung paano siya napunta sa hospital? Kung paano siya na hit-and-run?" Mas lalo siyang kinabahan.

Lalong natakot si Leon na nakalimutan siya ni Mirus.

"Kahit ako? Hindi niya ako maaalala-"

"Yes, attorney. Miss Caelum will most likely not recognize you." Dr. Manalo answers his question.

"Ibig sabihin... She forgot everything what happened last night." Natulala siya bigla at inaalala ang mga nangyari sa aksidente.

Namutla si Leon at mas tumindi ang kaba niya, malaki ang chance para sa evidence kapag nagising si Mirus.

"Attorney? Maaari ko bang malaman kung nasaan na ang pamilya niya para masabi ko sa kanila ang nangyari?" tanong ni Dr. Manalo pero hindi umimik si Leon.

"Attorney Lozano?" Tawag niya ulit.

Maya-maya, pumunta na si Leon and Dr. Manalo sa hospital room ni Mirus.

When Dr. Manalo opens the door, Mirus is really awake pero nakatingin lang siya sa bintana.

"Miss Caelum?" Tinawag ni Dr. Manalo ang pangalan niya.

Dahan-dahan nag lakad si Leon papasok at nakita niya na gising na si Mirus habang ang expression niya at poker face.

"How are you doing, Miss Caelum?" Mas lumapit pa siya lalo.

"Ayan ang tinatawag mo sa 'kin simula pag gising ko. Ayan po ba ang pangalan ko?" Inosenteng tanong niya.

"No, it was just your signature name. Pero ang pangalan mo talaga ay Mirus Estelle Alonzo Caelum."

"Pangalan ko ba 'yan? Mirus Estelle Alonzo Caelum?" Tanong niya ulit.

Hindi makapaniwala si Leon sa nakikita niya ngayon at talagang nawala ang memorya ni Mirus.

Nauwi siya sa pagiging inosente at walang alam sa nangyayari ngayon sa mundo.

Nawala ang pagiging maldita niya na napunta sa pagiging maamo.

Naninibago si Leon dahil puno ng respeto kapag nag sasalita si Mirus at kalmado ang boses hindi katulad na lagi siyang sumisigaw kapag nag-uusap silang dalawa hanggang mauwi na sa away ang dalawa.

"Yes, it's correct. Miss Caelum. Uh... May naalala ka ba?"

Umiling lang siya at pilit na ngumiti.

"Wala. Hindi ako pamilyar sa pangalan na 'yan. Mirus Estelle Alonzo Caelum..."

"Kung may gusto kang malaman, tanungin mo lang ako at sasagutin ko lahat ng gusto niyong malaman, Miss Caelum-" Hindi natapos ni Dr. Manalo ang sasabihin niya na bigla siyang tinanong ni Mirus.

"Paano ako napunta dito?"

"Well, napunta ka dito after the car accident." Kaswal na tugon ni Dr. Manalo.

"Aksidente?" tanong niya ulit.

"Kaya pala ganito kasakit ang balikat ko, bali ang braso at paa ko." Tinignan niya ang mga tama niya.

"Pero hindi ko maalala pangalan ko..." Biglang sabi niya.

"Ah! Baka maalala mo siya, Miss Caelum." Hinila niya si Leon papunta sa harap.

Pumunta ang attention ni Mirus kay Leon na tinititigan niya na ngayon. Umiling ulit si Mirus at mas lalong nawalan ng pag-asa si Leon.

"I'm Leon Lozano... I'm the one who brought you here... Miss Caelum." Halos pabulong niyang saad.

"Take a look closer, it will help you to remember." Pagpupumilit ni Dr. Manalo.

Mirus takes a good look of him again, and she really tries her best to remember Leon.

"Hindi ko siya kilala- lalo na at hindi ko pa siya nakikita." Napayuko siya pinipigilan niya ang sarili niya umiyak dahil wala talaga siyang maalala.

"Please, remember me." he clenched his fist tightly.

"He's someone the closest to you, Miss Caelum. Isipin niyo ng maigi." Nagmakaawa lalo ang doctor.

"Malapit sa akin? Isa sa mga pamilya ko? Sino ka ba?" Bumalik ang gawi niya kay Leon.

"I guess it is easier for me to introduce myself in this way, and it pains me so much that you have forgotten everything about me." Inayos ni Leon ang damit niya.

"Sino ka ba talaga?" Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Mirus at mukhang nauubusan na siya ng pasensya.

Mas naguguluhan lalo si Mirus sa inaasta ni Leon at iniisip niya na nagpapanggap lang itong kilala siya at may iba pang intention para sa kanya.

"Me? I'm your husband... Mrs. Lozano."

A/N:

Today, we received upsetting news about to our greatest teacher, but thank you for teaching us accounting, even though you are answering my ledger for me to comprehend how to get the credit and debit balance.

Thank you, Sir Jacs! Mamimiss ka namin, fly high and rest in peace in paradise. I labyu you sir!

I'd want to dedicate this chapter to you because you constantly encourage me, especially when I write, kahit na gusto mo na ihampas 'yung columnar pad sa 'kin dahil busy ako gumawa ng chapter draft kaysa I-balance ko 'yung sagot ko. However, you continued to support me.

Kahit nasa college na kaming lahat, because your ABM 11-4 dearies, we will never forget you. Periodt.

I pray your soul find repose, Sir Jacs.

- Manila Central University -
Jose Arnold "Sir Jacs" Sagun
May 10, 1960 - May 24, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 918 49
(The Royal Series #1) Victoria Sparks is a Fair Youth from Great Amber, one of the kingdoms in the Great Kingdoms' Continent. It is inevitable for he...
2.8K 108 32
Asteria Elin Cervantes Divina. A woman who have strong mind and determination, She take the liberal arts major in psychology in Louisville University...
14K 417 52
Highest Ranking #112 Architecture ARKITEKTA GIRLS # 1 Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go..... Iselin Sana Torre is a kind of girl n...
6.5K 174 53
The Royal Series #2 Princess Laurice Enicka Vandella, known as Princess Lauren by many, is the second child of the Royal Family of Great Crystal. Vie...