( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

Od maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... Více

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test

9 1 0
Od maizakatog03

Chapter: 3

Jenn's first day of school, at Saint Minnesota school. Jenn is fresh at her new school, she also has no friends and is known here.

Jenn saw the difference between her former school and now. Because everyone who goes to school is all served by fancy vehicles.

Here Jenn thought, that she was not suited to this school. Jenn wanted to leave but she thought of her parent, how much they would wait for this opportunity.

Jenn was about to go out, and there was a girl she was hugging. The girl bent down, and hurried inside but she left her wallet.

So Jenn called, but the girl did not even look back. But Jenn insisted on chasing because she left her wallet and it probably contained money.

Jenn stumbled on the run so many students laughed at her. And the girl turned around so she saw that she was the reason why Jenn stumbled because she was chasing.

The girl came back and made Jenn stand,

"Why are you running? Maybe before you're here, follow me there and we'll talk."

The girl said, Jenn obeyed and she thought this girl was very mysterious.

"What's your name? If you don't want to be bullied here don't come too close to me, because they don't want the poor like me."

"So you pretend as long as you can not to tell the true state of your life. Because they might imitate you, insult and embarrass you on campus."

"I just feel sorry for you, so I say this because I don't want you to experience all that I went through at this school."

"I'll be moving school in a few days because I can't do everything they do anymore."

The girl said to Jenn, and as she spoke cried. Jenn saw sadness and self -pity on her face.

"I'm Jenn, thank you for reminding me! What's your name?"

Jenn asked the girl.

"I'm Analiza Puentes grade 9."

Analiza's answer to Jenn.

"Nice to meet you, we're both in grade 9 too, and I'm in this school for the first time today."

"So I'm still new, don't worry about me Analiza, because I'm used to being insulted by others. We're just poor too, my dad is just a jeepney driver, and my mom is a saleswoman."

Jenn's explanation to herself made Jenn think of telling Analiza her true identity, because she didn't have to pretend just to be accepted here at school.

Because he was accepted here because of his intelligence. The school chose him so he was not afraid of any test he had at this school.

Jenn has the courage to face whatever trial she has, she will not give up for her dream and especially her parent’s dream that she can finish it.

So he can handle everything when it comes to his family. He can do everything especially with his beloved parents. While Jenn and Analiza were talking the students outside were making a fuss.

And it was as if an actor had come, they were shouting. And pushing out of the class room as well as the person he was talking to, Analiza also ran to where the shouting was.

He wondered what was going on in that school and why they were making noise, so as he approached he saw the three descending on theirescorted vehicle.

Jenn wondered what had happened to the three men who had come. It can't be called an actor because I haven't seen it on TV. What was on Jenn's mind, why would she be bothering these three men, Of all the students there as well as the teachers, he was the only one who didn't shout and the three men who came seemed to ignore him.

The youths chased the three young men, Ryan Mondragon, Luis Cruz and Ronald Manuel. These three young men are a mess on campus and they are the most handsome of all, and Ryan Mondragon is the leader of their group.

The three are known because each of them comes from the Royal family. Their parents own well -known companies in the country.

And in any country they have their own house there. Especially Ryan because he is known to be the richest his parents since his grandparents.

The Mondragon family has always been known as the best family in all of Asia. So Ryan is arrogant and stuck, because everything he wants he gets.

The three young men entered their own Class room, as they were. The classroom is separate because they can't interact with students who are not their level. So in a classroom of only 8 students there were three boys and five girls.

Because eight VIP students have their classroom separated because, their education is about their parents ’business.

Because they are the heirs to their parent’s wealth.

"Jenn, why didn't you come earlier? You know! They're the students here who are known as the most handsome of them and they're the richest in the world."

"Especially their leader Ryan Mondragon, he's the richest of the three, and he's also the most handsome so a lot of women like him."

"Jenn saw Ryan Mondragon up front earlier? Isn't his handsome really shaking me when he looked at me." Analiza's cry story to Jenn. "

I know Analiza, you have a problem, you put those men first. Do you know the handsome and rich men, they are cheaters.

Make sure Analiza so don't get me wrong, that you like them.

" Jenn kept talking, and whatever Analiza signals to her not to speak first. He still didn't maggots Analiza's signal to him. Jenn didn't know that the three men were behind her, she says.

Analiza almost wanted to cover Jenn's mouth because of the amount she was saying. And everything he said they all heard Ryan Mondragon.

"Jenn, is that right?"

Stuttering, Analiza said to Jenn, but Jenn didn't really feel sorry for her and went on with what she was saying.

"Wow! Who is this woman, she's good at talking and we seem to know each other well if we can judge!"

"Hey cheap! Girl do you know us, maybe you're a new student here. And maybe you still want us to introduce each other to you."

The anger that Ryan Mondragon said to Jenn, because Ryan was so angry because all the words he left out were too much for all the rich families. So Ryan couldn’t accept everything Jenn said.

And Ryan has a penalty for Jenn.

“Ron, you have a yellow card there and let’s give it to this brave woman, para conscious and lose his courage. "

Ryan said that to Ronald, but his two friends ignored Ryan because they knew that Jenn, was a New student and he probably didn't know anything about their group yet.

"Ryan, please give him a second chance, that man just made a mistake, let his friend just scold him so that he doesn't repeat everything he said."

Luis said to his companions and as he spoke he stared at Jenn's gentle face. Jenn couldn't speak again because Analiza held her and when she wanted to answer Ryan Analiza covered Jenn's mouth.

Because Jenn wasn’t afraid of the three brothers group because, she knew she was right and there was nothing wrong with what she said.

So whatever Analiza insists on apologizing to Jenn won’t really do. So Luis noticed Jenn's gesture, he thought how brave this woman was.

And Ryan gets even angrier and angrier when they last longer. So Luis invited Ryan and Ronald to leave because maybe that's what Ryan did to Jenn. Because Ryan, he's going to hit Jenn on the head and maybe he'll hit Jenn.

And Luis can't accept that some of his friends are shooting at a woman. The three brothers group left and Jenn and Analiza were left behind, many students looking at the two of them and laughing at them.

And the poor girls say, Jenn would have hit those who tell them poor girls but Analiza pulled her away from people. And they go in with freedom to their room. And here Analiza tells Jenn, not to fight the three brothers group because they are handing out yellow cards.

And when you receive a yellow card from the three brothers group you have a hard time. And they will get their fellow students to torture you.

"Why are they like that Analiza, why don't we have the right to defend ourselves even though they know we're right?"

Jenn asked and was angry about why this school is like this, so it turns out that all the students here don't have good manners. Because young people are tolerated by their wrong outlook on life.

"Jenn, if you want to survive please, just listen to me, it's for you too. Because there is no place here for those like us who are poor. But if you dream of finishing here let them."

Analiza's explanation to Jenn. Jenn didn't disobey Analiza because she knew that this kind of life was difficult for Analiza. And it did and it was proof that it was time for them to enter their classrooms whatever section they were assigned.

Jenn and Analiza entered and they were in the same classroom as they were entering. And since Jenn is a new student she first needs to introduce herself up front and introduce herself.

Jenn, the teacher assigned to their subject called to introduce herself. Jenn introduced herself and went to the front, all the students listened and the others laughed at her. Because they don’t know why someone like Jenn got into a Saint Minnesota school that was difficult.

Because it is obvious from Jenn's belongings that she is just poor because her bag, shoes and other belongings are not in the class of the original brands.

"Me, Jenn Lopez is 18 yrs old_"

Jenn didn’t finish what she was going to say because there wasA man walked up to her.

Jenn was surprised because she didn't know who was holding her shoulder. Jenn would have said that they were just poor and her father was a jeepney driver and her mother was a saleswoman.

But Karl thought they would make Jenn even more miserable when she told the whole truth about her personality.

"Jenn, it's been awhile since we met again. I think when I last saw you in elementary school, we were young then. Did you remember me?"

Karl pretending to know Jenn,

"Ahhh_ Yes!"

Jenn just answered yes even though she didn't know what Karl was saying to her. Because he had just seen It, but Karl held Jenn so she wouldn't notice that they were just lying.

Chapter: 4

Jenn wonders, because no matter how hard she tries to remember Karl she still can't remember it.

Since it was their first time meeting, Karl just smiled at Jenn, while Jenn thought about how Karl met her.

So when their teacher found out that Jenn was Karl's friend and knew her, they just sit down and didn't ask many questions.

Even Analiza was surprised because she thought she was the only one who was poor on their campus.

Because Jenn was just pretending to be poor, Analiza was quiet and Jenn didn’t move to sit next to her.

"Analiza, do you know him?"

Jenn asked Analiza.

"How could I not know Karl, he's also one of the richest here on campus, but he's not like the three brothers group."

"That the classroom they go to is different, because Karl has the freedom to choose whatever course he wants."

"It's not like the three brothers group whose parents decided their lives."

Analiza explained to Jenn, so Jenn thought again about how she met Karl who was a rich man.

Since they didn't know anyone who was rich, Jenn didn't even think about it, she just took her paper and wrote what their teacher taught.

They were about to leave school, so Karl approached Jenn and Analiza. He invited the two to have lunch together later.

Jenn didn't refuse because she also wanted to meet Karl. Analiza and I were also embarrassed to eat together but she needed to know the reason why Karl did that to Jenn earlier.

And why did he help, Jenn wanted to ask a lot so she went with Karl to have lunch with Analiza.

They left the classroom and Jenn and Analiza left. Because they want to think about whether they will go with Karl or not.

"Analiza, what do you think when we have lunch with Karl?"

Jenn asked, Analiza didn't hesitate to join Karl for lunch.

"What's up Jenn, Karl is kind. It's not obvious to him that he's a rich man. Because he's kind to everyone he meets and friends."

So Jenn and Analiza went with Karl. They both went out and headed to the restaurant where Karl said they would meet there.

As they walked out of their classroom they saw Karl waiting for them outside the restaurant.

"You've been here before, why did you take so long to come out?"

Karl said and smiled at Analiza and Jenn, Jenn and Analiza were embarrassed but they didn't appreciate Karl.

"I'm sorry Karl, we took so long, because we finished writing that assignment for tomorrow."

Jenn replied, and Jenn smiled at Karl. Karl smiled at them too, and invited Jenn and Analiza to enter the expensive restaurant.

Jenn and Analiza Analiza hesitated to go inside, because they had little money. And they know that the food at this restaurant is expensive. Because only the rich eat here.

So they didn’t go in but Karl forced them to go inside and sit down.

"Karl, isn't the food expensive here?"

Jenn asked Karl.

"Don't think about the fee the first time I'm with you so I'll bet first now."

Karl replied to Jenn, and he let the two girls with him in.

"By the way, let's go in!"

Jenn said the same, and didn't even hesitate to tell Analiza and Karl.

They entered and were immediately assigned a waitress inside the restaurant.

A catalog and there is a selection for their order. Jenn looked up, and she saw how much you loved each served meal.

Jenn didn't order, because a plate of food was almost a month's allowance for their house. So he gave Karl the catalog because he didn’t know what he was ordering.

"Have you bought anything yet?"

He said to Jenn,

"Yes, I just ordered water. I'm not hungry."

the stuttering Jenn said to Karl, and she held Analiza's hand so as not to notice that they were both hungry.

"Oh you, Analiza, what did you order?"

Karl's help to Analiza,

"Karl and Jenn are just like water, we're not hungry."

Analiza said to Karl and they both looked at each other, but suddenly Jenn's stomach rang and Karl heard.

Because they have been hungry for a while but they are ashamed to order because each order is expensive.

Because Jenn thought, that’s the value of an order food at the restaurant here. Will take care of a few months spent at home.

"What does that sound like? You look like you're hungry. You're just ashamed of me!"

Karl said to Jenn and Analiza.

"Not really p_But!"

Jenn couldn't continue what she was going to say because Karl had changed the subject.

Karl has already ordered a variety of foods, and he no longer chooses Analiza and Jenn. Because he knew that the two of them were ashamed of him, when Karl first saw Jenn, he seemed to be interested in the girl.

Because Jenn, ma, is hiding her beauty but can't be released because she's just poor and she doesn't have enough tools to make herself beautiful.

"He's Karl, why do you know me?"

"Eh, actually I just saw you now, don't open up to me ahhh! But really we're just poor and you've never known mom and dad like you are rich."

Jenn asked Karl and Analiza to continue eating because she was so hungry.

And first he could taste this delicious food. And Jenn, she can barely utter what she says because her mouth is always full.

"Eat Jenn first before you ask, you might choke later!"

Smiling Karl said. Jenn stopped and she smiled at Karl as well. Until they had finished eating and had consumed all the food Karl had ordered.

Even though he ate very little of all the food he ordered. Because he noticed that his companions were hungry. Because Karl ate very little because that's how the rich eat very little and then they leave.

But because he was with Jenn and Karl all their orders were exhausted. And he told the waiter to add more food. So Jenn and Analiza were full to the brim.

"Now that you're done eating Jenn, you can ask me now."

Karl said,

"You can't even answer my first question to you?"

Jenn replied,

"By the way, I would like to introduce you in person! My name is John Karl Agustin and I'm 20 yrs old."

"Jenn, I did that so you don't have a lot of questions! Because if I hadn't done that to you, maybe that's what they asked you to do.not against your will. "

Karl's long explanation to Jenn.

"Please don't give me malice for what I did to help you, and whoever is like that in your situation, I will still do that to him."

Karl made such an explanation because he was ashamed of Jenn and he didn't want Jenn to notice that he was easygoing with the girl.

"Thank you so much Karl, for what you did. But next time don't do that if you get hurt."

Jenn said to Karl and worried.

They finished eating and they finished talking. And it was clear to Jenn why Karl helped her. Because he felt sorry for Jenn and he didn’t want to have a woman in front of him embarrassed.

That's what enters Jenn's mind, so Jenn and Analiza are very grateful that there are still students at the Saint Minnesota school who are kind and helpful to each other.

Because Jenn thought all students at Saint Minnesota school had the same habit. As he first met Ryan and his friends Luis and Ronald.

Karl was kind to Jenn, and so was Jenn to him. And Karl and Jenn became friends with Analiza.

New Friend by Jenn John Karl Agustin Of the many rich people in the world, there are also those who are not arrogant and helpful. so not all the rich are poor and have bad habits, there is also a unique common sense, just like Karl.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
110K 2.4K 40
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
22.3K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...