Pandya Store - Shiva Raavi (...

By RitaSkeeterIF

[COMPLETE] Synopsis: "So, Hetal, red chilies fell as two people bumped into each other. To be precise, Raavi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 (Penultimate Chapter)
Chapter 42 (Final Chapter)
Chapter 43 (Epilogue Series 1)
Chapter 44 (Epilogue Series 2)
Chapter 45 (Epilogue Series 3)
Chapter 46 (Epilogue Series 4)
Chapter 47 (Epilogue Series 5)
Chapter 48 (Last Epilogue)

Chapter 40

1.2K 48 4
By RitaSkeeterIF

A/N - 18+ Mature Content. Read at your discretion

Raavi dragged Shiva to the room pushing him to on his side of the bed. Settling on the edge, in front of him, she pulled out a deck of Uno cards and said, "I want to teach you how to get better at playing cards – it was supposed to be my Diwali gift to you, remember?"

He nodded, his heart beating slightly faster in anticipation of where this would all end.

Her eyes smoking, "I want to first see where your skill level is. This might take a couple of lessons so be patient. So, I'll begin my evaluation now - lets start with the basics. We will play a round of Uno. Whoever looses has to do what the winner wants." She read out the rules as if it were UNO world championship.

She looked at him and cheekily said, "Now I know it's a lot to play with me, but if you aren't up for the challenge, you can go back to watching Shah Rukh Khan, romancing other women...S-H-E-C-H-U."

"Tell me, chipkali, are you going to cheat, as usual?" he countered, amused. This movie date took a turn for the better and he wasn't complaining, at all.

"I never cheat in cards," she said proudly, crossing her arms across her chest as he scoffed at her.

"Soch ke bol rahi hai na? Agar main jeet gaya toh..."

"Tu hamesha overconfidence main udta hai. Tu kabhi mujhse jeet nahi sakta, Shiva Pandya," said Raavi. They were both equally competitive but especially more so at card games because she was naturally so good at them. Raavi also enjoyed reminding Shiva that he could never win over her. He just couldn't.

Shiva looked at her arrogantly staring at him, and mentally decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. He had been meaning to bring her down a peg or two, after her cheating escapade at their friendly soccer game couple of days ago, and there was no better a time than now.

"Acha, toh tu cheat nahi karni wali na? Aur...main tujhse jeet nahi sakta?" he asked conversationally, watching her as she nodded in agreement.

"Toh tu ek good luck kiss toh mujhe de hi sakti hai? Main bechara, harte waqt mujhe bura bhi nahi lagega..." he said, in his best 'woe-is-me' tone, fully expecting her to reject his request.

She shook her head, "No-No-No, I know what you are up to... tu mujhe apna cuteness dikha raha hai?" If they kissed, then she wouldn't be able to focus.

"What am I up to?" he asked innocently. "Main bas ek pyara sa pappi chahta hoon, chahe toh tu woh virgin wala kiss, gaal pe bhi de sakti hai. Tharki, tu hai, main nahi."

She bit her lip to stop smiling and shook her head, "HA! Tu hi hai sabse bada sexy besharam tharki. Kiss chahiye, virgin wala bhi chalega na? Toh ye le flying kiss, issi se kaam chalale," and puckered her lips, repeatedly giving him flying kisses.

Leaning sideways across the bed, he smirked, "Darpok! Fattu! SheChu!" and gestured she deal a deck.

Plaiting her fingers and her dupatta, she longed to tell him off, but he was right. If he kissed her, she was toast. As it was, he was so handsome in his T-shirt and track pants and kissing him, drowning in his kisses was her weakness. She mentally cajoled herself, koi baat nahi Raavi. When she won the game, that would show him.

She opened the game, fully intending to win and make Shiva eat his words. Couple of turns later, she and Shiva had four cards. She mentally calculated, if she played by color and the at the end did a reversal of turns, she'd win.

Shiva saw Raavi stare at her cards intently, bringing them up to her nose, so all he saw were her cute, big hazel eyes move strategizing her moves to win. His dobi may be excellent at cards, but she didn't have a poker face at all. All her emotions were written on her beautiful face, rather her eyes for him to read. His turn to have fun. He cleared his throat, "Chipkali, sun na, ye silence... date ki tarah nahi hai, aur boring bhi hai. Agar tu haan bole toh main music play karoon?" he asked politely.

She looked at him like a queen at her court subjects and nodded with a tilt of her chin. Aise saar hila rahi hai, jaise sach me Chipkaliyon ki maharani hai. Chipkali ne bahot uncha climb karli hai. Thoda zameen pe toh laana hi padega. He mentally smirked, and said, "Thanks baby girl. Tu itni dildaar hai," and played a song on YouTube.

They continued playing cards. Raavi didn't say anything, but she was a little spooked that he was so good natured. By now the Shiva she knew would have called her names, tasked her to prove she wasn't cheating, and then demanded a rematch. She looked at his card: a red three card. She could put down her wild card or take one card. She was pondering what to do when she heard the song he chose, her neck nearly snapped as her eyes flew to meet his.

Work, work, work, work, work, work

He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work

He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt

"How dare you?! You promised you wouldn't tease me!" she snapped at him.

"Let's talk later, can you play your turn?" drawled Shiva in a bored voice, satisfied his Chipkali was blushing, her attention getting diverted to Rihanna dancing. Her guilty pleasure, dancing like that on him.

She flushed angrily as she picked up a card from the common deck, muttering "not fair" and saw it was a blue five card. Ugh! She should have played her wildcard, but she was too distracted. He raised his eyebrow, satisfied she was red, slightly sweaty, and already her dupatta had come off. He played his turn, laying down a card for her to 'skip a turn'.

Then, he played a plus four card, indicating she had to take four cards. She was fuming, the song and video distracting her so much so she almost took eight cards instead four, catching herself at the right time. Frowning, she was supposed to be down to three cards, and here she was with eight cards.

She glared at him accusingly, glancing at the video on his phone, where Rihanna was.... He caught her peeking. Smirking, Shiva nonchalantly said, "you should really learn to clear out your viewing history. I was setting up our date, and what do I find, your old viewing history, learning how to grind like Rihanna. Is this what you meant by watching films, the last time this topic came up?" He made a big show of evaluating his next move, casually put down a reverse turn card, another skip a turn, murmuring "UNO" and then finally a red card, grinning "I win."

I believed all of your dreams, adoration

You took my heart and my keys and my patience

You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration

You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation

"I hate you for winning. This definitely counts as cheating – I want a rematch," she pouted. She flushed, her body turning warm as she couldn't help but peek...she had moved on him like this last night. Damn him and his sexy body.

He pulled her forward, pushing them backwards to lie against the headboard and kissed her, "No you don't. You love me the most in this world. And sweetheart, we agreed to one game, one match, winner gets to make the loser what he wants. But tell me Chipkali, you sure as hell wish you just kissed me 'huh? All I wanted was a good luck kiss. Pann tu toh darpok aur fattoo nikli."

Her eyes flashed but staring into his eyes, she caught the curious smirk of whether she would rise to the challenge and she forgot everything else. She angled her hips to his and moved to the song playing on his phone. Through, her skirts, she felt his hardness, and pressed her lips to kiss him.

All that I wanted from you was to give me

Something that I never had

Something that you've never seen

Something that you've never been, mmh

But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong

"That's it, baby girl. You are so good at this, I love that," Shiva crooned at the way she kissed him and moved her hips, asking to go harder, asking her to stop, a plea to continue being a sensual goddess and play out rest of the song. Breaking apart with a gasp, he stilled her with his hands on her hips. "I think this is the first game I have won against you...I wont lie, it feels so good," he quipped. Ab ye phoolkumari muh phulaegi.

Her eyes flashed in competitive challenge. She leaned up, pressing her lips against his, trying to kiss away his smirk, "You'll be lucky if you hold my hand tonight. This will be the last game you ever win. Gadheda. Chehra theek kar!"

He grinned wider at her affronted anger. He twisted and pulled her under him and audaciously said, he needed to claim his prize which was to make her do anything he wanted.

She snapped saying she already gave him what he wanted, pointedly looking down at his crotch. He laughed, "ye tune khud kiya. Tu mujhe saste main lipatna chahti hai kya, Chipkali? I am going to love you all night long, sweetheart."

She rubbed her nose against him, bit his lower lip and whispered, "You win nothing. Now, get off me!" She pushed him and scooted away before he could grab her again. "I need to evaluate your skills a bit more. We are going to play another game. It called..." Raavi looked around for inspiration.

"Pink Lehenga?" Shiva suggested, looking at her lustfully, as the first button of her top had popped off.

"Pink Lehenga," she agreed, as she slowly did up her button, exaggerating her moves, as his ears turned hot. Poor Shiva.

"How do we play this game, torturous fiend?" he groaned, before he pressed a hard kiss on her lips.

Raavi got off the bed, giggling. Poor Shiva, he was going to pay for winning against her like that in Uno. She would bother him into loving her so deeply, that when the moment came for him to leave, he would have left his imprint in every corner of her soul.

She sat down in the middle of the bed, as he laid against the propped-up pillows with his legs drawn up. She divided a set of regular cards equally between them and said, "whoever empties their deck of cards first, wins."

"What are the rules, cheating Chipkali?" he asked her warily, giving in to her games.

"I will tell you the rules as we go along. Only what I say counts, and you can't veto me," she said, her eyes glinting naughtily. She had no idea what the game would be, she would make stuff up as they went along.

"Not even one veto? Ye toh unfair hua na?" said Shiva, self-sympathetically, his eyes smoking in anticipation and calculation of how fast he could have her under him.

"Be serious. This is a very serious game," she chided him, and he looked appropriately chastised.

Raavi cleared her throat, "Lets play. There was once a princess, who had to leave her birthplace, travel far and wide to find her heart's desires only to realize what she wanted was waiting for her in the place she left behind. After she made her way back, she got married to the prince, who always fought with her. The prince too wanted his true love, but he had to fight a lot of demons before he confessed his love for the princess, but he kept following her and bothering the princess. In his defense, he always protected the princess and cared for her. Together, they kept fighting battles, playing challenges, slaying dragons, and using their powers to complete their quest."

"The princess's name is...Raavi," narrated Raavi, splitting the deck of cards in half, "and the prince's name is... I suppose is Ranvee---" but she was cut off by the said prince, "his name is Shiva."

Raavi nodded, her eyes glinting naughtily. "The princess has many powers. She is a great dancer and can turn things into horcruxes... like she can turn a part of someone into a petticoat chap forever.

Shiva snorted, "Is delusion another one of the princess's powers?" He cleared his throat and curiously asked, "What are the prince's powers?"

"He has many of them. One of them is... kissing," said Raavi stoically.

Shiva nodded gravely, thinking isse badi nautanki maine aaj thak nahi dekhi, pann thank God ye meri dramebaaz hai. He couldn't imagine having this kind of fun with anyone else.

And so, they began the game. Round 1, he put down three cards: 6 of spade, 8 of heart and 10 of diamonds. "Your turn, grinding queen."

Her eyes flashed at his nickname, and she put down two 10 of hearts cards and a 2 of spade card, "I win. You have to take all three of my cards and add to your total."

"How?" he asked just so he didn't give in without a fight, as pathetic a fight it was.

"Because I said so," she said tipping her nose up in the air. "You loose... you have to sacrifice your shirt, which will be cut up and used to stuff holes in an old house to prevent snakes from entering the place."

He shrugged, "That's fair. But the prince hurt his arm recently trying to save the princess, so he needs help from the princess to remove his shirt."

Raavi smirked, "That's fair," pushing him backwards against the headboard, and sliding to sit between his legs. Desire unfurled within her, as she lifted the hem of his shirt inch by inch, gliding her fingers all over his torso, his biceps to take it off him. "The princess has decreed; the prince can never wear a shirt again." When she got to Somnath, she was going to hide all his night shirts.

Nodding, "The prince wants to use one of his powers," asked Shiva, before pulling her close and kissing her. He took her mouth in a deep kiss that caused her to whimper and moan like a kitten.

Raavi parted her lips, and Shiva immediately sank his tongue into her, pulling her closer, and angling her head for better access. She helplessly clung to his bare shoulder, pressing herself along his naked chest and torso, rubbing the nape of his neck telling him to kiss her harder. His skin was so warm, and he was so strong, she felt his muscles rippling under her touch. She loved the feel of Shiva, he was kissing her as if he were ravenous for her, capturing her lips and stroking her tongue absorbing all of her moans, and mewls like a man drinking heavenly water.

His Chipkali's sweet response, the way she clung on to him, fuelled his hunger for her. He pulled Raavi even closer, ravaging her mouth, drugging her with his kisses, biting her lips, until he heard her gasp and hiss. Licking her lips, her tongue to soothe her, he pressed hot kisses across her lips. "Your lips are so perfect, and I will never get enough of you..."

Sinking his fingers into her hair, pulled her head back trailing wet kisses down her cheeks, jaw, throat, loving the tender spot at the base of her neck, touching her mangasultra and her heart necklace trying to protect her tender skin from him. Raavi let out soft mewls but in a moment of passion, tugged his hair painfully, making him yelp in surprise and arousal. In response, he licked the long column of her throat, and bit down on her collarbone. Raavi tugged him up, clasping his head between her palms and pressed a full kiss on his lips. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, kissing him in hot, shallow darts of mouth and tongue. Shiva deepened the kiss, intensifying his kisses, making her suck on his tongue, as his hands went to her waist, eager to pull off her lehenga.

Raavi felt his hands impatiently jerking her skirt, she pressed pecks on his lips, trying to grab his attention "Not the skirt... Shiva, wait, baby, don't rip my skirt. I swear if you rip it... I will be so mad," she warned him, lightly beating his shoulder. Somehow that got his attention, and he mercifully stopped yanking her skirt.

Panting, "Le-Lets play Round 2?" she asked him, scooting back to the middle of the bed putting some distance between them. He was already shirtless; she was sure she didn't have long before she completely lost her mind.

He vaguely remembered nodding yes, he was busy staring at the tops of her breasts, the mole on her chest playing all kinds of games with him, as three hooks of her top that had come off. Somewhere, in the back of his mind he was assessing how to get rid of her skirt.

He put down random cards he didn't know or care for, his eyes were staring at the swell of her breasts visible to him. He jolted out of his reverie when Raavi shakily yelled, "I win. You have to take my cards, too,"

He looked down, and stupidly asked, "How?"

"You put down, uh, umm 3 cards. I put down better cards, so I win," rambled Raavi, her breathing slightly uneven. She wasn't sure exactly what was happening, she was watching his biceps ripple as he was resting on his forearm. His flat stomach contracted as he leaned forward to check her story. He nodded his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. He looked like a rouge anti-hero, trying to find ways to capture the heroine. It didn't help that he was staring at her so lustfully, he made her want to fling herself in his arms, claw at him until he gave in, and he was buried deep inside her. He should know he couldn't be this sexy. It was simply criminal. And what did you do to criminals, you punished them.

Crossing her arms across her torso, she said, "You overused your powers, in the last round. So, I say, do up the buttons of my choli, without touching me."

He groaned. It was literally opposite of what he wanted to do. "Come here," he tugged her arm to wrap her legs around his hips. Straddling his lap, she waited for him to do his worst. He pulled her flush against him, their bare torsos touching, skin on skin, and through her skirts Raavi felt his erection, causing her to moan.

"Do you feel how hard I am for you, angel face?" he asked her, his desire to just bury himself deep inside her overwhelming all of his senses. He was feeling tipsy, drunk in his need to love Raavi.

Raavi nodded, wanting nothing more than that hardness inside her.

"Are you wet for me?" he asked her wickedly.

Raavi said, "what do you think?" Desire had unfurled so deep inside her, she was so hot and damp, it was a miracle she was conscious.

"Hmm, the prince thinks this is another quest," said Shiva, biting down on her bottom lip, distracting her, as his hands went underneath her lehenga, his hands trailing up to find evidence of her damp core.

Raavi's eyes flew wide open, as she felt his hands on her core. "You los-- ahhhh! You lost... you have to do what I asked you to do, not this," jerking at his biceps and involuntarily causing him to rub the pads of thumbs on against her core.

She felt herself flush, she was so hot. "Shiva..." she begged, not sure exactly what she was asking him. Mercifully, his hands slipped down her legs and he pressed his wet thumb against her lips, his eyes smoking in challenge. Never one to back down, she gripped his palm and sucked his thumb, tasting her arousal. Her teeth clamped down on his thumb, her tongue licking the full length of his finger, before giving a final kiss and letting go. "Do up the buttons of my choli."

Groaning, he pulled her closer, muttering "Touch me..."

"Wh-Where?" she asked confused feeling his hard length. She was going to throw herself at him, any moment now.

"Anywhere"

Raavi nodded, slowly trailed her hand down his biceps replacing her fingers with her mouth. She kissed his throat, licking his Adam's apple, the sensitive spot where his neck met his shoulder, biting his earlobe, running her lips all over his face his chest, her hands trailing the edge of his pants, wanting desperately to stroke his length.

"If you go any further south, we aren't playing any more..." he warned her, bending his head to kiss across her collarbone, her shoulders.

Restricting her curious hands, she looked down, and then back at him giving an 'are-you-serious-look'. Instead of doing up the buttons, the sexy besharam had distracted her; completely undone the buttons her choli and was trying to slip, no, kiss the top off her shoulders.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I did do up your blouse, but then the prince remembered he knows lots of spells, and so he used a counter-spell and it..." he shrugged "undid all the work."

She huffed, but he didn't seem to care too much. Trailing his finger across the strap of her bra, across the scalloped edges of the lace, "Did I tell you how much I love your floral, lacy bras? They love me too because they don't hide anything from me," he whispered, cupping the soft weight of her breast , lifting it high for his mouth, playing with the darker nipple peeking through the soft pink lace.

Adjusting her higher on his lap, he wrapped an arm around her waist and back, holding her securely in his arms, he kissed the swell of her breasts, pushing the lace down with his teeth and capturing the tender nipple, sucking hard, provoking the soft bud to peak and stiffen for him. Raavi let out low moans, fingers caressing his cheeks, and neck, as he bit the full mounds, suckling on the plush skin until was marked, and then he blew cool air to help her bruise, as her nipple pebbled, causing him to groan and kiss the hard peak again, her blouse lying on the floor like a forgotten peace offering.

"How goddess-like you are, did I ever tell you are so beautiful? Yes? No? Let me show you," he whispered, loosing himself to the peachy perfection of her smooth fragrant skin, her feminine curves, as he continued to lick between the valley, lips charting back to the bouncy skin of her breasts as his fingers, pinched and flicked the other nipple. Raavi's deep-throated moans, clinging on to this shoulders, her legs wound tightly across his low back excited him, his member twitched, threatening to push him over the edge.

"Baby, tell me more..." whispered Raavi, as she rested her forearms on his shoulders, sifting her fingers through his hair, kissing him all across his neck, shoulders, rubbing her face into the silky folds of his hair, as he outrageously complimented her, adoring her by massaging her all over, flicking her nipples. He told her she was so beautiful, so gorgeous, she gave every goddess a run for their money, as he pinched and licked her nipples, and in response she bit his shoulder.

"Raaviii...my sweetheart, lets just---" he started, and she shook her head, finding semblance of sanity, scooting away to sit in front of him, "Round 3, you go first."

He groaned, his eyes flashing, promising payback, as he put down three kings of hearts, clover, and spade.

"Hmm..." Raavi bit her swollen lips, clad in her bra and her lehenga. She put down 3 Queens in the same order, and said, "I win. One of your kings turned out be a demon in disguise named ---" said Raavi which Shiva interrupted and said "named Prafulla?"

She frowned at him, biting her lip to stop her laughter but said nothing.

"But, plot twist, this prince's wife, the princess is really a shape shifting goddess, she was the queen disguised as the king, so he wins by default."

"Fair. You win if your queen's name is Raavi," she said impishly. It would always be Raavi for him. She knew that.

He nodded, "It was always Raavi, sweetheart. Always and forever." He tugged her arm, so she scooted down to stand in front of him. Slowly, he undid the strings that held her skirt together. Then he dragged the side zipper down inch by inch, to reveal her hip, her thighs and the band of her underwear that was sure to drive him crazy. The skirt gave away, floating to the ground to pool at her legs, and Shiva grabbed her bottom pulling her closer.

He kissed her belly button, his hands moulding to her waist, rubbing his lips across the smooth skin of her waist, loving that she was so soft everywhere, truly made for his loving. Her waist would always drive him to insanity. His forever weakness. The vanilla fragrance of her skin mixed with her arousal and something uniquely Raavi, unleashed something very primal in him. "This is the same lotion I threw away in Somnath?" he asked biting down on her waist, licking, and kissing the edge of her floral thong. She pressed herself closer, arching her back, "Its right beside you on the nightstand. I bought another bottle when we went to the mall. You didn't even notice when you paid the bill."

Sinking her fingers into Shiva's hair, massaging his scalp, she pushed his face closer, holding him in place at her waist. "Keep loving me, Shiva, that is all I will ever want." She hissed as he bit down on the sensitive curve of her torso, relishing his little bites all over her... She really was seconds away from losing her mind, he had already pushed her too close to her limits...

"You missed a spot..." he said and dabbed the cool lotion on her waist where he left a lovebite on her, making at her groan at the dual sensations. "Don't ever stop, I am serious." He nipped and licked as Raavi whimpered and arched back, pushing herself closer, begging him to go lower. Finally, he pushed the waistband of her thong down her hip, kissing the newly exposed skin. "Shiva, I-I cant stand much longer. Please tang mat kar, kiss me..."

"Where?" he asked mischievously.

In response, Raavi boldly hiked one leg up to lay on the bed, showing him exactly where she wanted his mouth. Shiva smiled at her eagerness, but he decided he wanted to bother his Chipkali just a little. He trailed his lips across the waistband of her thong, twisting her to kiss the bouncy skin of her bottom, then going lower to kiss her nub over the lace, as she arched her head back and let out a guttural moan. He couldn't help it, he traced her warm core with one finger and almost groaned when she pushed herself to him, to feel her wetness. Not yet.

Somehow tearing his lips from her body, Shiva pulled her to sit on his lap, kissing away her protests. Kneading her waist, and bottom with one hand and her breast with another, he lightly asked her, "Sweetheart, I won this round right? And I won UNO?"

"I cant think...Why did you stop kissing me?" said Raavi confused and desperate to feel his lips on her, making her slow to react to conversations. If he wouldn't kiss her, then she would kiss him. They couldn't not kiss, not right now anyways. Raavi trailed her lips up his neck, he cupped her face to meet his eyes, and whispered, "I have decided I want a private show of your swimsuits. Your Top 5 pairs should do it."

Widening her eyes, she comprehended what he was asking her. She pressed a hard kiss to his lips, "Main kya chahti hoon, tu ye kya kar raha hai..." biting his lower lip. When she looked at him, she knew he would torture her like this, so she clawed at him like a kitten, biting his neck, his shoulder, his ear, sinking her fingers to mould his scalp, "forget the bikini, lets just keep..."

He shook his head, rubbing his nose against her. Her eyes flaring in challenge and arousal, she bit and tugged on his bottom lip, "you wont last top 2, you devil."

With that she pushed him, got up to her closet, and picked out the one, she bought at the mall just couple of days ago, just for him, in hopes that it would drive him insane. Shiva Pandya would know not to mess with his wife... or her bikinis.

She picked out a skimpy red string bikini with two thin straps at the hips holding the whole thing in place. The top was a halter neck top, with tie strings at the neck and back. It was a simple design, but the lack of modesty it implied, what it accentuated instead of covering... she hoped it drove Shiva mad.

She started to go the washroom to change but thought better of it. She stared him lounging in the bed waiting for her and decided to have fun with him. She walked up to him slowly, feeling his eyes stalk her. Standing in front of him, "I bought this just for you, to drive you crazy... and you know what? I am going to start now," she asked him, innocently, "You wanted me to wear this right? Why don't you watch me wear this bikini for you."

She didn't know where this sensual side of hers came from, except that he always appreciated her sexuality. Under his smouldering gaze, she grew more and more brazen. Without breaking eye contact, she pulled at the straps on her hips, slowly shrugging off her thong, sticking out her bottom for added effect. She saw him gulp and his eyes glaze at the sight of her. "You should have done this... Koi baat nahi..." she shrugged.

"I will do so much more...Chipkali," his hands grabbed her bottom, curving perfectly over her one cheek, but she slapped it away, saying "you asked for this." Slithering back into her red bikini bottom, she gave him a full view of what he was missing out on. Now the real fun started. She pressed closer, bending her head down, and tipping his head up. Kissing him, and wrapping his hands around her bottom, she whispered she needed his help. She turned sat on his lap with her back to him, leaning forward and sweetly asked "unhook my bra please?" She was immediately rewarded with a twitch of his member, she purred in satisfaction.

"That's not fair, Chipkali..." he groaned. He yelled out a savage groan as she started moving on his erection, asking him to do what she asked him. He had endured more torture in the last two minutes than anything he had ever known was possible. Seeing her shimmy out of her underwear, the perfect curve of her bare bottom, then slip back into the red bikini, it all threatened to end him.

By mercy of some god, she stopped on moving on him, turning her head sideways and kissed him, whispering, "Everything is fair in love and war... and you should have thought of this, when you didn't kiss me where I wanted you to..."

Pulling her back to him, he pushed her hair to the side, kissing her along her spine slowly unhooking her bra, whispering, "Maybe you are right...I do deserve to be punished, why don't we start here, baby girl," and slid off the straps off her shoulders, down her arms. Raavi arched her spine her head fell backwards onto his shoulder. "Shivaa, babyyy" she moaned, as he peeled off her bra inch by inch, kissing every exposed part of her back, squeezing, tugging on her nipples, until she was whimpering and begging for more. As much as sensual pleasure he gave her, she did the same, grounding her hips against his twitching hard flesh. Groaning, cupping her breasts, he said, "give me your top..."

Shiva was going mad. He was sure of it. Her sensual, lithe, supple body in a red bikini, as he tied on her top, it was a miracle he was able to focus on his breathing. She stood to stand in between his legs and raised her eyebrows in question.

He raked his finger along the side of her thighs, up her hips, across her waist. Her skimpy bikini didn't cover all of her bottom or her front, so he bent to kiss the exposed skin. "I love this on you... you better wear this to our real honeymoon and cling on to me like the Chipkali you are."

She nodded. Anything he said, as long as he kissed her.

"Let's play another around," she smirked, as he kissed the sensitive spot where her hip met her thigh. He was slow on grasping the situation because he continued to nibble on her inner thigh, "Shiva, tu ne suna maine kya kaha?"

"Huh?"

"Let's play another round."

He looked at her; before she could comprehend what was happening, he grabbed their cards, and pushed her to the nearest wall by the windows. He showered her with cards, making it rain from atop her head and said, "the prince and princess have joined forces," and kissed her. He ravaged her lips with passion, his tongue stroking hers deeply, he ate at her like a starving man. Raavi was breathing heavily, as she licked his lips and sucked his tongue, as he pushed her deeper against the wall, trapping her between the wall and his chest. Fighting for dominance, playing for the upper hand, Raavi never noticed when she tugged off the rest of his clothes. Gasping into his kiss, he cupped her bottom and fit his erection against her warm, wet core, she realized he was so hard for her. "That's it, baby, you are so hard... Let me love you a little while. You know your Raavi loves you the most in this world."

Looking into his eyes, she broke the kiss, sliding lower against the wall, until she reached her destination. Cupping him at the base, she pressed light kisses along his length, then took him into her mouth. Shiva felt the fire of pleasure spread through his veins, drugging his senses making him delirious. His Raavi, his goddess, loving him so sweetly. She adored him, the warmth of her wet mouth all over him, kissing, suckling, he couldn't help but move his hips letting out fierce growls in her praise. He let out a guttural moan, a prayer, a plea all rolled into one name, his Raavi. He realized if he didn't love her this second, he was going to just erupt like a volcano. He plucked her up, muttering, "I am going to die if I am not in you soon."

"Yes, Yes, yes, take me right now," begged Raavi. He carried her and tossed her on the bed. Crawling over her, he hiked her hips and pulled her bottom and flung it across the room. He threw her legs over his shoulder, and he bent down to taste her. Raavi screamed a hoarse cry, as she felt his hands and mouth on her, tasting her, drawing pleasure from every cell. She was being consumed by heat of his passion. With his mouth and hands, he gave more love and pleasure than it was possible for her to bear.

Shiva looked up as Raavi arched her back, clutching his shoulder, her nails digging deep into his shoulder, intending to leave her markings on him, as she writhed and moaned, unable to process sensations from his fingers. He spread her thighs further, pushing a three fingers inside and Raavi sobbed his name, pleading with him to come inside her. His fingers drew out sensation from her wet core, he kissed her inner thigh, suckled her nub, colors exploded in Raavi's eyes.

Stroking his cheek, his neck, "baby, kiss me," Raavi asked. Fingers playing with her wet core, Shiva charted his way from her core, up her belly button, yanking off her halter bikini top, before claiming her lips in a sensual kiss.

Raavi whimpered, stroking his tongue to the same pace that his fingers pumped in and out of her. She tugged his bottom lip, then bit his top lip, running her tongue over his in deep strokes, mewling as he met every kiss, stroke, all the while continuing to pleasure her with his fingers.

Groaning, he felt his member twitch in anticipation to possess her. "Are you ready baby girl to take me in... your Shiva wants to be deep inside you, adore you and worship you, so much so that I see myself in you."

Nodding Raavi reached between them to stroke his burning, leaking erection, and guide him to her burning wet core. He nudged forward, pushing until he stretched her fully. Raavi held herself still as Shiva entered her but when he twitched, she gasped as pleasure spread through every pore of her being. She tipped his chin, and looked deep into his eyes, "I am so in love with you," Stroking his cheek, a tear slipped down her eye as she said, "nothing will ever come close to you."

Kissing her eyes, "Let me love you a long time, Raavi," Kissing her temples, her nose, he thrust, "You are my beginning, and my end," kissing her jaw, her, cheeks, he thrust, "my journey and my destination," kissing her lips, he thrust "you are Shiva's soul." With that he thrust again and again, and again, long, and deep, as fire danced within her. Her very heartbeat echoed in her ears as he moved, loving every part of her, like he promised.

Shiva set a rhythm of thrusts, taking what he wanted from her with passionate insistence, drinking in her flushed, perspiring skin, her eyes half-closed, lips parted, possessing her body a little bit more with each thrust, loving her with reverence, primal, earthy in their intensity.

Raavi adored him as she moved with him. Passion for passion. Love for love. She loved his low growls, grunts, his love words, sex words for her, his pleas for her to love him a little bit more. She caressed his cheek, his shoulder, as he bit down on her nipple, and thrusting so deep, she couldn't tell where he began and where she ended. He hit a sweet spot again and again until she was racked with strong waves of shudders. She yelled out his name in prayer, a cry that came from her very soul.

As her powerful strong climax hit her in waves, Shiva let out a growl, as lava of his climax erupted inside her, causing them to see stars before collapsing into each other in a tangle of limbs.

Seeing that she was breathing heavily, and disoriented, he gathered her in his arms tenderly, Shiva pulled the blankets over them, and held her in his arms for minutes until she steadied and was able to focus on him.

Cuddling her, wiping her tear, tucking her hair behind her ears, "Don't you think I have gotten better at playing cards?" he asked her, as she clung onto him and solemnly said, "after all, a student is as good as his teacher."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 5.3K 80
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
180K 7.5K 33
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
43.1K 1.5K 15
All his life shiva pandya was told that he dose not deserves any love, and that no one will love him ever except his bhabhi and his brother.. And he...
45.6K 2K 22
MAIN CHARACTERS-- Kanwar Dhillon as Shiva Pandya- Top Businessman of Delhi, 28 year old A widower, soft hearted, mature , fun loving but misses his...