Under the Stars

drarrycuddles द्वारा

A short fluffy Drarry story set between the war and the start of 'year eight' in which two young men are enco... अधिक

A Clip Around the Ear
Hot Summer Days
The Birthday Party
The Treehouse

Author's Note

667 22 0
drarrycuddles द्वारा

A fluffy Drarry story set between the war and the start of 'year eight' in which two young men are encouraged to become friends and relive some of their teenage years as carefree boys. Told entirely from Narcissa Malfoy's POV. Definitely limes not lemons...

I thought I would write a load of fluff after the intensity of my last one-shot but it turned into a short story because there was simply so much Drarry-fluff to write about. 

Usual caveat: I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters or universe. No money is being made, it's just a bit of fun.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

314K 24.3K 46
//WINNER! Best Drarry - Wattpad Harry Potter Fan Fiction Awards 2016 & 2017// 12-year-old Harry and Draco are evacuated from London during the Blit...
11.3K 362 2
The war has left its mark on everyone. The Ministry, as usual, is only too happy to take advantage. But Harry won't let them destroy his home, no mat...
205K 8.9K 19
A Drarry Story. Set shortly after the war and during the first term of year eight. Harry returns to Hogwarts battling with PTSD and Draco has to retu...
128K 6.5K 11
A series of snap shots, starting in their Eighth Year, that defines Harry and Draco's relationship from the moment of waking. Trigger warning for se...