The Twins

由 uhhhokaystories

What if... What if Wanda Maximoff wasn't actually Wanda her original name was Josephine Rose Potter but now k... 更多

Background/prologue
MCU cast
Marauders cast
Golden cast.
Aesthetics
Prologue pt.2
Coming Home
I need ideas!
Updated Ships (done changing)
Announcement
Seating Chart
ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ: ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ?
~Announcement~
ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ
~New Character~

ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅ ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋ

4.6K 112 10
由 uhhhokaystories

────────⊳⋆⊲────────
ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅ ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋ

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

Warnings: Strong Language, Some Violence?..

note:  Underlined and bold means speaking in Sokovian. Underlined and in italic means speaking mentally.

At Hogwarts:

Bursting through the entrance, everybody turned their attention to the fuming families. "James my boy, why are you here I thought we gave you the day off" Albus said in his "grandfatherly" tone. Ignoring Dumbledick- i mean Dumbledore, James with a furious look in his eyes yelled "WHO THE HELL SENT THIS NOTE?, 13 YEARS ARE TWINS HAVE BEEN GONE NOW SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING?!?" Lily trying to calm James down said "James calm down am sure there's an explanation behind this" "NO LILY JAMES IS NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN, SOMEBODY BETTER TELL US WHO WROTE THIS NOTE!" Sirius yelled. Meanwhile at the Gryffindor table Ron was talking to Harry "Harry mate I think your Dad has gone insane" not knowing what's going on Harry just nodded until he hear his Dad yell "13 YEARS ARE TWINS HAVE BEEN GONE!" then it all registered he never really met the twins just heard some stories about them older than him by 5 years. On the other side of the room at the Slytherin table was Aurora who looked like she seen a ghost, the twins? Her siblings, were back?? It was already hard enough to compete with Harry, the Gryffindor's "Golden Boy" for attention now she had to compete with the twins, that have been gone for 13 years?! Ignoring her parents she went back to eating. Not more than a second later other people came in, the Weasleys, Amelia Bones, Mad-eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, and Regulus Black with the Malfoys. Irritated Amelia said "Albus what is the meaning of this? You know am very busy women." Dumbledore responded with "I have no idea what's going on Ms. Bones..." "So you didn't send a note to all of us saying to meet here asap?" Lucius Malfoy asked annoyed. Before Dumbledore could respond a big portal in the same orange tone opened up, stepped out a Strange man in a red cloak. "Hello, my name is Doctor Stephen Strange am the one who sent a note to you all I have seen the future and I'm not a fan of it. So I decided that, maybe, with your help we could change it. In fact we need to change it. As for you all." the sorcerer supreme said pointing to the Potters. "Your Son, and Daughter are colleagues of mine, I believe you have the right to get know them and what happened to them." Sounding broken Lily said "Y-you know are twins?" "In a way,  but yes. Before we began some guests are missing, just a warning the twins are two of these people be careful what you say to them, they don't trust easily." The last part worried the Potters, and Lupin-Blacks more. Meanwhile Harry, and Aurora looked conflicted. They had heard stories about the twins but their parents didn't tell them much just that their names were Charles, and Josephine plus they were 5/6 years older.  Ron not getting the memo just said "Mate, I didn't know you had older siblings." only to get nothing in response Harry was to deep in thought to respond, but Hermione wasn't she slapped Ron. At the Slytherin table Aurora didn't know what to think, were they going to steal her spotlight she worked so hard to earn?? No way was she going to let that happen so she thought of a plan. 

Opening another larger portal 12 people fell out of it 8 of them falling into a pile, One woman and boy landed in spider poses, while the other man and woman floated to the ground once safely on the ground the red glow surrounding them faded but no one was paying attention to that only to the fact that the 4 of them were laughing at the pile of men. "What happened?!" "Get your ass out of my face Pigeon!" "I.AM.NOT.A.PIEGON." "Someone's crushing my ribs." "BROTHER IS THAT YOU?!" Those were some of the things that could be heard from the pile. The Sorcerer, cleared his throat causing the 8 men to scramble up. Once realizing they weren't in the compound they took fighting poses. Then a woman with short red hair said annoyed "Stark, what did you do?" a man with sunglasses and a glowing thing of his chest responded with "Hey! It wasn't me this time!"

The Potter and Lupin-Blacks weren't focused on that though, they were more focused on the boy and girl standing next to each other holding hands. The boy, looked exactly like James Potter except for his weird blonde-ish white hair. The girl holding his hand looked like a perfect mix of Lily and James having Lily's hair and eye color but having a James hair texture and smile. There was no doubt that these two people were the lost Potter twins. Wanda noticing their stares glared at the families, who looked saddened as they looked away. 

"Avengers if you would calm down you aren't in any danger. I am Doctor Stephen Strange, sorcerer supreme, keeper of the time stone, and I brought you here. We are here to watch movies on your life's." The man in the red cloak introduced himself and, again, explained. "Oh before we begin Maximoff's meet your birth family" Strange said gesturing to the Potter, and Lupin-Blacks. The Maximoff twins looked like they seen a ghost they had already known that their parents, weren't their biological parents but still they were shocked. Snapping out of it Pietro looked angry before saying to his twin mentally "These, are the people who left us in the streets?!" trying to calm her brother Wanda squeezed his hand before looking at Strange and asking him a question. "Why now?, after all this time why do you decide that we 'want to' meet them!" Her accent coming out thick, surprising her birth family as she 1. barely talked when the last time they saw her and 2. because she was angry?.. Stephen ignoring Wanda's question opened one more portal, a stack of movies fell out of it. Stephen then left out of the same portal. After a moment of silence Tony broke it by saying "Umm, why are you all dressed like idiots?" causing a dirty blonde man to slap him on the back of the head, even though he was right they were dressed very weird. The people surrounding them wore cloaks, and all of the children looked the same. It was clear that they were at some kind of school, based on the many children. A older woman in emerald green robes spoke up "You all are at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm Professor McGonagall, deputy headmistress." "Well then please stand up so I can transform the tables and benches into couches,  Oh, and I am Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts." People did as they were asked, while the Avengers were staring at the Twins, until Wanda said angrily "What?!" making them look away (nobody likes a angry Wanda) everybody was sitting down again the Twins sitting a far way from the Potters, and Lupin-Blacks as possible. Right as they were about to begin a small portal opened and Dropped a letter on Steve's lap opening the letter Steve read:

Before we begin here are the rules,

 1. No using magic the only one who can is Professor McGonagall. 

2. Try to stay calm when watching the movies, most movies are from the past and cannot be changed. 

3. Some events didn't occur yet, I sent you here to watch the movies so you can stop them from happening at all. 

Not Everything is how it seems.

-S.S

Before anyone could speak the introductions started.

Tony Stark 

"Yay it's me!" The Avengers rolled their eyes at the man, already done with him. " "I knew that I've seen you before." Exclaimed, not to the surprise of any Hogwarts student, Hermione Granger. Tony smirked arrogant at this but before he could say anything the screen showed the next name. Steve Rogers

Dumbledore broke the silence "My, boy how?" "Science" Nat relied tracing Bucky's palm already getting a bad vide from the man, then Bruce Banner

"Y-Your a monster!" Lily Potter said outraged making Bruce look down and Remus looked hurt at the women before saying "Seriously Lily?! Well if he's a monster then I am too" Remus standing up before seating closer to the Avengers with Sirius glaring hard at Lily then following his husband the Avengers made space for the Lupin-Blacks, while James looked shocked at his wife why would she say something like that?!? Before James could say something to his wife the next named popped up, James "Bucky" Barnes.

Bucky tensed, while everyone had their mouth gape some staring at him but looked away when seeing the glares from Avengers. Lily was about to say something before receiving a terrifying glare for Natasha then her name popped up, Natasha Romanoff

Most girls looked at Natasha, wanting to learn her skills. "You're really hot" a redhead girl said then got a look, by what looks like to be her girlfriend. (Linny!) Clint

"Cool Arrows!" Clint just smirked before the next name popped up, Thor

"Are" "you" "really" "a" "god?" the Weasley twins asked "WHY YES AM LITTLE MORTALS" "Geez calm down, no need to scream." "Be quite brother am still mad at you." Before anyone could say anything else the next name appeared, Loki

Thor looked like he was about to cry as he said "Brother am no longer mad" pulling him into a hug "Get. off. me. you. big. baby." The Avengers smirked at the interaction, not noticing the 'love-y' eyes Wanda was making at the screen / man. Sam Wilson

some wow's could be heard, and Bucky saying "See what am talking about? Pigeon." Earning a glare from the man before the next name appeared. Peter Parker-Romanoff

"That's my son / bestfriend!" Natasha and Wanda yelled at the same time making the boy blush happy he found his family.

The Potters, and Lupin-Blacks were know worried, what has their twins gotten themselves into? But before anyone else could comment anything one of the names they have been waiting to see appeared. Pietro Maximoff

"Y-you went through all that?" Lily asked only to receive a nod in response making Lily breakdown a little, nobody being able to say anything as the second name they have been waiting to see appeared, Wanda Maximoff

There was a moment of silence as everyone was processing what they just saw until Harry broke it, "Mom Dad you never told us they could do that?!" James responded "That's because they couldn't..." Meanwhile Aurora was fuming in her seat, the twins were back and they are special?!  Things couldn't get much worse, she thought to herself... Dumbledore spoke next "If you don't mind me asking how is that possible?" Wanda getting a bad vide from the 'grandfatherly' man turned to her brother before saying "Piet I don't trust him, don't tell him anything important."  Pietro agreeing before responding with "Wands I would speak mentally you don't know who is listening also tell the others." She nodded before entering her teammates minds "Guys, don't tell the Gandalf man anything... I can sense he's trying to access are minds, but I put a block on each of your minds so he can't enter."  Angered the Avengers just nodded and glared at the man making freeze before putting a 'grandfatherly' act again. As this was happening nobody noticed the look(s) Loki was giving Wanda. Meanwhile as that was happening the Potters, and Lupin-Blacks were studying the twins trying to figure out how and why this happened to them, then the Avengers coursed together "Science" which freaked out most people, again before anyone could say anything surprisingly another video popped up. The Avengers

"Well" Steve said sarcastically "Looks like were getting new teammates." Making the Avengers humorlessly chuckle. While the Potters finally decided they didn't like their 'new family' and were going to get them out. Meanwhile with the Potter, and Lupin-Blacks "It's official are goddaughter and godson are badass'!" Sirius said amazed at their abelites making his husband chuckle, "i-i don't recognize them anymore" Lily whispered to herself. 

At the Slytherin table: Aurora was seen seething, how could this happen?! she thought to herself before she was snapped back into reality by Draco's voice "Rora you okay?" "I don't know how to feel about this Dray." Draco just gives her a look before responding "You don't know anything about them yet..." He just signs before continuing "Just, don't jump to conclusions." Aurora just glares at him, how dare he defend them?! 

At the Gryffindor Table: Harry was in his whole little world thinking to himself, The Twins are here, they have super powers that's.... AWESOME! He glances at the Slytherin table to see Aurora and Draco talking before turning to his friends and listening to their conversation. "Harry you okay you seemed by be spacing out a little?" Hermione asked worried for her boyfriend "Yea, I'm just thinking, I hope we can have a relationship with them, Mom does tend to jump to conclusions" Hermione thinks for a second before grabbing his hand and responding with "Love know matter what your parents or parent say you aren't them and if I know anything they should give you a chance just like the Stephen said be careful what you say, they don't trust easily." Harry just nodded

Haii, Everyone I hope you are having a wonderful day/night!  I finally came out with another part, just so you know I will be killing off Nat (she will be back), not Pietro... Also am working on another story were the past reacts to Harry potter's life, but should I make Harry female? Just wondering! (Videos not mine all credits go to original creators)

-Amara <3

✔ Edited

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.