SUNEATER ༊*·˚ s. lopez

By -mvlders

❛ I WILL KEEP THE TIDES IN TUNE IF YOU WILL MAKE THE FLOWERS BLOOM AND GRAVITY WILL DO THE REST AND PULL ME B... More

( 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 )
( 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 )
oo1 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
oo2 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
oo3 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘/𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘
oo4 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘/𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘
oo5 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒
oo7 - 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐒
oo8 - 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐒
oo9 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
o10 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
o11 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
o12 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
o13 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄
o14 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄
o15 - 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓
o16 - 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓
o17 - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
o18 - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
o19 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
o20 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
o21 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄
o22 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄
o23 - 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
o24 - 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
o25 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
o26 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
o27 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋
o28 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋
o29 - 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘
o3o - 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘
o31 - 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
o32 - 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
o33 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓
o34 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓
o35 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘
o36 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘
o37 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
o38 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
o39 - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
o4o - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
o41 - 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
o42 - 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

oo6 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒

2.7K 85 5
By -mvlders

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"LAST WEEK WE WERE TOO SEXY, this week we're too religious. We can't win." Tina spoke.

The next day the kids were sat in the club room, discussing the recent complaint the Kurt made against this week's lesson. "Now I know what Miley feels like," Brittany spoke.

Rachel butted in, "The real tragedy here is that I found the most perfect spiritual song to sing this week, and now it's torn away from me like Sophie's daughter."

"Guys you can still sing whatever songs you like that sum up your feelings about God, about spirit. You just can't do it on school time." Mr. Schue explained.

"I hope you're happy, Kurt," Santana spat.

"Hey, lay off," Rayanne fired back, leaving Santana pissed.

"Having the week of my life, actually," Kurt mumbled.

"Guys," Mr. Schue paused, "Back off Kurt, okay? He had every right to speak his mind."

"Look,Kurt, we're sympathetic to what you're going through, but siding with Miss Sylvester isn't gonna do anyone any good," Mercedes spoke up.

"It's doing me some good. Now I don't have to sit around listening to all you mental patients about how there's a God when I know there isn't one," Kurt explained.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS IN HER ROOM THAT NIGHT finishing up some homework before she heard the doorbell ring. She thought that her mother would get to the door since her brother was still at work, but then she heard the ring again.

The blonde got up from her position on her bed before walking to the front door, checking the side window before opening the door. There stood a tall woman in formal work clothes. This left the girl confused.

"Hi, I'm Nancy Roberts from Green Leaf Mental Institution. I was assigned to check on Cathryn Watters. Is she in?" She spoke sweetly with a smile and stuck out her hand for the girl to shake.

"Uh, yeah," She shook Nancy's hand before continuing, "I'm Rayanne Watters, Cathryn's daughter. She's in the living room." Rayanne motioned to Nany to follow her inside.

Nancy sat down on the chair across from Cathryn, who was sitting on the couch. Rayanne sat down on the couch, next to her mother. Nancy said the same thing that she said to Rayanne when she had opened the door. She continued off of her speech, "May I ask you some questions?" Cathryn nodded.

"Are you prescribed any medication?"

"Yes."

"Are you taking this medications regularly?"

"Yes."

"When's the last time you have a panic attack or mental breakdown?"

"A little over a year ago."

"Okay," She was writing everything down, then continued, "Are you smoking, drinking, or taking any non-medical drugs?"

"I've been smoking cigarettes every now and then, but I finish a pack every two weeks."

She continued to ask the questions. About work and her everyday lives. About her kids and their routines as well.

She stopped writing and clicked her pen closed. Now Ricky was home and leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Okay, Ms Watter," she paused, "I don't think you should be in custody of your children."

Rayanne's eyes started to get blurry and her face became hot. She couldn't be taken away from her mother. She loved her. Sure, she wasn't the best mother, but she did the best that she could. And taking away the only parent she had left? This woman was cruel.

"Get out of my house," Cathryn spoke, tears well in her eyes.

"Ms. Wa-"

"I don't know why you think you can come in here, ask me a few questions, and conclude that I'm a horrible mother. You don't know the first thing about what these kids have accomplished under my care. I am fully capable of taking care of these kids."

Cathryn now had tears streaming down her face. This left Nancy speechless. Ricky led the woman to the door and out of the house, after she concluded that she would take the results to the doctor to make his decision.

When Ricky returned, Cathryn and Rayanne were hugging, both crying and wetting each other's shirts. The night ended before they knew it. And although Rayanne was stressed about the results, she knew that she should treasure the moments she had if she was told she was going to be sent to an all girls home.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"I KNOW THINGS HAVE BEEN PRETTY MOROSE around her this past week," that was an understatement, "But I want to celebrate some good news for our little family." Mr. Schue continued, "Let's hear it for Finn on getting back his quarterback job and leading the Titans to a win in their second game of the season."

The conversation about football had no interest to Rayanne. Instead, she was sat in a little bundle of worry and anxiety on what might happen at home. Who even called that woman in the first place? What made it her decision whether or not her family would be seperated?

"Mr. Schue, if I may?" Kurt interrupted Rayanne's thoughts as her attention was now focused on Kurt, who was now front and center.

"Um, I wanted to thank everyone for your kind emails and queries about my dad, but for your information, his condition still remains the same. I need to express myself, so with your permission, Mr. Schue, I've prepared a number for the occasion."

"Of course, Kurt."

Kurt continued, "On the day of my mom's funeral, when they were lowering her body into the ground, I was crying. I mean, that was it. It was the last time I was ever going to see her, and I remember I looked up at my dad and I," he paused, "I just wanted him to say something, jsut something to make me feel like my whole world wasn't over, and he just took my hand and squeezed it."

He continued, "And just knowing that those hands were there to take care of me," he paused, "That was enough."

"This is for my dad," Kurt concluded.

Kurt sang "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles. Rayanne couldn't relate to his situation, but she knew how he felt. And this caused her eyes to tear up in sadness.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE WAS INVITED TO GO TO MERCEDES'S church with her and Kurt. She decided to take up the offer to be there for her friends. Thus, why she was dressed as formal as she could be, in the church.

"I'm very impressed with everyone's Sunday best. It's so Christ-chic." Kurt spoke. "I hope our genuflection to the great Spaghetti Monster in the sky don't take too long. My Sikh is coming again today at 2:00 to fo more acupuncture on my dad."

"Is it working?" Mercedes and Rayanne both said in unison.

"Not yet. Nothing it." Kurt responded as him and Rayanne both sat down on the bench.

"I have to go be with my choir." Mercedes went to the front of the church as Kurt pleaded her not to leave.

She got up to the mic and spoke, "Hi, church," the audience responded.

"I have a favor to ask you guys," The girl paused before continuing, "My friend Kurt Hummel's dad is in the hospital. And it's pretty bad. And I know that we all have our own worries and troubles, but if we could just put them aside and focus all of our payers and give them to Burt Hummel, and to my friend Kurt."

"I know you don't believe in God, and you don't believe in the power of a prayer, and that's okay. To each his own. But you've got to believe in something. Something more than you can touch, taste, or see. 'Cause life is too hard to go through it alone, without something to hold onto and without something that's sacred," She continued, "Anyway, Kurt, this song's for you."

Mercedes speech concluded and the choir began their song, singing "Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water" and it was absolutely breathtaking. The people all stood up and started to clap to the rhythm and it truly made Rayanne so happy.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

VENUZ SPEAKS !

I have no idea how to write, like, an IRS lady o' whateva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 4
❀ 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?│finn hudson / jesse st. james x fem oc 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 grace fails her spanish test, she is forced to join the glee club for...
11.2K 328 22
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐀 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
4.3K 112 8
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback finn hudson x oc GLEE SEASON ONE...