Just A Soulmate

BlueInk_xoxo द्वारा

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... अधिक

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<042>

1.6K 80 37
BlueInk_xoxo द्वारा

You know it hurts me too.

Kim Seokjin POV .

I woke to the sound of shower running .
It must be Andrea . I thought .

What happened last night started to replay in my mind . Her seducing blue eyes , intoxicating scent , her beautiful body , her bold steps , her smirk , everything .

She was so full of surprises .

I looked at the other side of the bed , where Andrea was sleeping was a few moments ago . Sheets raffled and smelled like her, sweet, sour and spicy, all at once.

As I was recalling the intricate details of her a certain face popped up in my mind and suddenly I was snapped out of ecstasy.

Hana ....

Hana was sleeping there just a few days back.

The place which Hana occupied , I gave it to someone else .

So easily.

With that all the things came crushing down on at once . Guilt , regret , sadness and anger on myself .

I felt ashamed of what I did, embarassed that I let lust blow away my consciousness.

I shouldn't have taken that step .

The way she looked at me with hooded leds , Hana did too . The way she peppered me with kisses , Hana did that too . The way she bite down hard on her lips , Hana did that too .

Just because I was in the heat of the moment , I gave in to lust . I am disappointed in myself .

What would Hana think of me ? What would the others think of me ?

I heard the shower stop , So I quickly went to the wardrobe and got myself in some decent clothes .

" You are awake " Andrea came out of the bathroom , fully dressed .

" Last night was fun " She walked towards me . Putting her hands on my chest, her nude painted nails scratched my skin in a way which only could be described as euphoric , her slightly swollen red lips claimed mine just the way it did yesterday.

" I hope you enjoyed yourself " She gave a lick to my ear and before I lost my senses I stopped her .

" Andrea " I said putting some distance between us .

" What happened ? " She had worry in those eyes .

" I regret doing it " My eyes were closed, yet I could see the utter disappointment and shock on her face .

" What ? " She whispered voice barely above a whisper .

" We shouldn't have done that . Andrea I'm sorry . I shouldn't have had sex with you .
I should have at least asked Hana before it . What would she think about me ? I let her down "
I was mumbling in my own world that I didn't notice Andrea walking out of my room .

" Wait Andrea ! " I ran after .

" Andrea please " I held her wrist .

" What's happening ? " Hoseok asked .

We were in the living room where all the others were gathered .

" Hey is everything alright between you two ? " Hana softly asked us .

I turned towards her , and the moment I gazed at her brown orbs , the guilt in the pit of my stomach increased .

" Leave my wrist " Andrea said through gritted teeth .

And the dangerous look in her eyes made me do it , without wanting .

" I'm so- " .

" Shut the fuck up Jin " She stepped closer .

" Please don't leave Andrea , please , it hurts " A tear slipped from my eyes .

" It hurts me too " She sarcastically laughed out loud .

" I'm not a toy , you can play with when you are happy , lonely or horny . And throw out once you are done " .

" Andrea why are you putting up this drama ? And what's with that attitude of yours ? " Jimin barked at the blue eyed woman, his glance was burning with rage, eyes bloodshot, I have never seen that look on him before.

" I don't have any attitude , it's my standards , and you guys are slipping out of it " She matched his burning hatred.

" If you want me, earn me " Andrea's voice was loud yet very quiet at the same time, like she was taming her uproar, which terrified me. Because you can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves, silently.

" Until then we are done "
She said and slammed the door shut .

And we were left there staring mindlessly at the now closed door , thinking about what just happened , and what it meant for us .

________________

3rd Person POV.

She walked on the streets , alone , just on her own , in her own world . The honking of the car , screeching noise of tires , the yells , everything became a distant sound to her .

The weird looks the strangers threw at her didn't bother her . Her mind was too foggy to notice it .

She recalled his words , the look of guilt and regret decorating his face , the sadness laced in his voice , the dull colour in his eyes , everything hurted her more every passing second .

She wasn't the one to simp over someone . Wasn't the one who would cry over a breakup , wasn't the one who would change herself for someone else , wasn't the one who would give a fuck about what others thought of her .

She wasn't like that .

But what happened to that Andrea Cullen?
Why she is sad about that ?
She couldn't decipher that . Is it just because they are her soulmate ?

She can forgive them but forgetting is a harder fight .

What happens now? Is it all over?

Hola !
How's your week going??

Mine has been great so far, I'm stuck at home studying day and night for my upcoming exams. That's why the chapter is kinda short, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging as we are at a very critical stage of the book.

By the way, what's your favourite subject?
📚

And thanks a lot everyone for the votes and reads, the comments and everything.
I'm so grateful to all of you.
❤️

Do we have Teen Wolf fans here?
I just finished watching the last season. It's a total blast, especially the season with void stiles.
My favourite characters are Isaac, Theo and Lydia, I love how they portrayed her character development throughout the series.

Who's your fav ? 🐺

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23K 887 39
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...
47.5K 2.7K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
113K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
43.9K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...