SUNEATER ༊*·˚ s. lopez

By -mvlders

❛ I WILL KEEP THE TIDES IN TUNE IF YOU WILL MAKE THE FLOWERS BLOOM AND GRAVITY WILL DO THE REST AND PULL ME B... More

( 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 )
( 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 )
oo2 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
oo3 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘/𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘
oo4 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘/𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘
oo5 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒
oo6 - 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒
oo7 - 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐒
oo8 - 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐒
oo9 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
o10 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
o11 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
o12 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
o13 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄
o14 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄
o15 - 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓
o16 - 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓
o17 - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
o18 - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
o19 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
o20 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
o21 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄
o22 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄
o23 - 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
o24 - 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
o25 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
o26 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
o27 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋
o28 - 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋
o29 - 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘
o3o - 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘
o31 - 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
o32 - 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
o33 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓
o34 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓
o35 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘
o36 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘
o37 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
o38 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
o39 - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
o4o - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍
o41 - 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
o42 - 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

oo1 - 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

6.9K 136 2
By -mvlders

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?" THE SOUND OF RICKY, Rayanne's brother, had called out to her as she ran down the hall. She had woken up late due to the stress of the night before.

As corny as it sounds, the blonde had been nervous the night before because of the first day of school. At a new school. In high school. Of course, she was a nervous wreck.

"Yep!" The girl slowed to a stop and ran out the door that Ricky was holding open for her. She walked down the cracked sidewalk while making it to her brother's car.

Ricky's car wasn't the nicest but believe it or not, he paid for it himself, considering he worked at a motor garage and didn't make that much money. But he knew how to make repairs.

The siblings got into the car at the same time. As Rayanne got in the passenger seat, she closed the door harder than she intended.

"Hey, be careful with the door!" Ricky scolded.

"Sorry. I mean, it's not brand new," she shrugged.

"That doesn't give you the excuse to treat it like a dumpster on wheels," he sighed.

She chuckled at her older brother's choice of words, "You mean a garbage truck?"

"Whatever," he shoved her playfully as they laughed together.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' '*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

THE DRIVE TO SCHOOL WASN'T EVENTFUL. It wasn't exactly smooth either, but it was nice. It gave Rayanne a moment to think whilst her brother's 90s grunge.

Ricky stopped in the parking lot outside the school, "Don't get into trouble on your first day, alright?" He looks toward the girl, waiting for her response.

"Yeah, alright," She nodded and opened the passenger door, and exited the car. She made her way to the entrance, avoiding the crowds of cliques.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

AFTER RAYANNE HAD GOTTEN HER SCHEDULE AND LOCKER information, she made her way through the halls trying to find her locker.

The blonde found her locker rather quickly and quickly unlocked it, distributing her books for her later classes. A boy wearing a rather nice coat leaned on the locker next to her, catching the girl's attention.

"I love your bag! Usually, a messenger bag can look worn, but you pull it off well. I'm Kurt Hummel" Kurt stuck his hand out to shake Rayanne's hand.

"I'm Rayanne. I'm new around here."

"Really? Where are you from?"

"Well," She hesitated a bit, "We kinda moved around every few months. This is the first time we settled down." Kurt's expressions turned from insightful to curious.

"That must be tough. Moving schools? I can't imagine what I would do if I had to leave my friends every couple of months."

"That's the thing. I never really made friends because of moving a lot," It technically was the truth. It wasn't the only thing that contributed to the reason why she couldn't make friends.

"Have you ever been to New York City?"

The girl shook her head 'no'. She had never been to the big cities because they had been way too expensive.

"I'm a part of the Glee Club. This year, nationals are set in New York City!" Kurt seemed ecstatic. The expression was plastered on his face as he fantasized about the future. His eyes grew wide as realization hit him in the face. He exclaimed, "You should audition for Glee! We would greatly accept new members at the moment."

Rayanne looked intrigued, "I'll think about it. It sounds interesting, but singing in front of people is hard for me."

"Well if you change your mind, show up in the Glee room after school before the end of the day tomorrow," Kurt grinned.

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for the first period. The girl left for her first class with a smile on her face as she thought about trying out for Glee Club.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

AS RAYANNE WALKED OUTSIDE TO THE COURTYARD for lunch, she saw a couple of kids wearing "New York City" t-shirts walking around. "So this must be the Glee Club," she thought as she leaned against the concrete wall, chewing a granola bar.

One of them turned on a boombox they had brought with them. The blonde had watched in fascination as she watched the Glee Club's performance of "Empire State of Mind."

Her only musical talent was school plays in elementary school and her Chorus elective in middle school. But even then, she was pretty decent, at least that's what she was told. The thought of picking up the activity again excited her.

But what about her anxiety? It reached an all-time high once and she's been keeping to herself to avoid any panic attacks. Singing in front of others may cause that.

"No," she thought. "I'm going to get over this. I'll finally sing again."

Optimism was painted on her face. Looking forward to trying out. Although she was afraid of being judged, she reassured herself that a club full of people desperate for more members would take anyone at this point. The bell rang and Rayanne made her way into the school.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE HAD TO WALK HOME SINCE her brother started working late recently to make more money. Although she loved car rides with her brother, she enjoyed the walks as well, for they gave her time to observe her surroundings in a new town.

When she reached her house, she walked up the worn sidewalk and fished the keys out from her bag. She opened the door and said, "I'm a home, mom!"

Her mother wasn't exactly well. A couple of months after Rayanne was born, her boyfriend, Rayanne's father, walked out. Even though they were never married, it took a toll on Her mother's mental health and it started to affect her everyday life. She had to raise two kids on her own.

When the kids got older, Cathryn, their mother, started getting better. She took up the night shift as a cashier at a pharmacy after they settled in Lima.

"In here!" a voice responded to Rayanne. The girl made her way over to the living room. And saw her mom, cigarette in hand, looking out the window.

Rayanne sat down on the couch and put down her bag. Cathryn followed her actions and sat down next to her. She started, "How was your first day?" She put out her cigarette.

"It was good. I was asked to join the Glee Club. I thought about auditioning."

"Oh," Cathryn paused, "I'm not sure..."

"Come on, mom. I know you're worried and I appreciate that but I wanna get over this anxiety." The girl pleaded, "Please?"

Cathryn hesitated. She was worried that Rayanne's anxiety would get worse but she did like the idea of the girl getting over it.

"Alright," Cathryn smiled as she saw the look on her daughter's face.

The girl leaned forward and hugged her mother, "Thank you so much," She kissed her mother on the cheek as she got up and made her way towards her room.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

VENUZ SPEAKS !

no santana yet hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 905 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
11.2K 328 22
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐀 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
206K 3.4K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
55.3K 721 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...