Hermione Granger Oneshots

By _hermione_my_wife_

I'm new to this so umm...hope you like it I make orders! More

Weasley?
they are just kissing.
Weasley (2)
shut your mouth malfoy
weasley (3)
weasley (4)
weasley (5)
secret love
weasley (6)
Grindelwald
Weasley (7)
Cormac
love you
feelings
you are not a killer
time turner
a dream
werewolf
possessive
Leave her alone mclaggen.
I just wanted a dragon.
Ginny can't keep a secret.
Sectumsempra
Misunderstandings.
Buckbeack
Hermione's wedding.
watching her from afar.
He's gone...Disapparated!(1)
N/A
dead.
He's gone...Disapparated!(2)
He's gone... Disapparated!(3)
A different Malfoy.
A diferent Malfoy.(2)
the burrow
Without news
he's gone...Disapparated.(4)
defended
yeah, what did Vicky say?
phlegm.
A/N
The Twins Joke Shop
A/N
Rita Skeeter
dangerous for everyone
heart eyes
A/N

the new teacher

1.2K 17 2
By _hermione_my_wife_

P.O.V Y/N Scamander.

In the summer of 1996 times were changing and we all knew it. After Voldemort made Dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts and an old friend of my grandfather he asks me to be a care of magical creatures teacher from 5th to 7th grade.Hagrid would take care of the rest of the ages as the Order of the Phoenix must move and we need time.

2 years ago I just left hogwarts and so far I haven't found a job but luckily Dumbledore found me and offered me one.

I am currently at the 9 and ¾ train station. Soon I hear a familiar train horn and watch the train arrive as families say goodbye to their children and head inside.

Some people know me and greet me strangely, I guess it's still a secret that I'm the new teacher...

I find an empty compartment and leave my things inside. While the train moves towards hogsmeade station I start to prepare my classes and read books about magical creatures... I'm like my grandfather Newt they fascinate me, and thanks to him I am full of knowledge of them.

Soon I get sleepy and I fall asleep until the cart lady wakes me up and tells me we're here.He grabbed my things and I start checking the cars in case someone stayed and I trip over something.

I reach down and remove an invisibility cloak it was Harry Potter with the "petrificus totalus" spell.

I lazily lower my wand and suddenly it can move.

"Thank you." He says thankfully.

"Don't worry but if you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?" I ask curiously.

"It was Malfoy," he told me getting off the train. "He hexed me and kicked me in the nose."

"Right, let me help you." I wave my wand and with a crackle his nose straightens and wipes away the blood.

"Thanks again." "By the way, you're Y/N Scamander, right?" "What are you doing here? I thought you finished Hogwarts."He tells me as we reach the Hogwarts gate and see Professor Flitwick as he asks us "identification please."

"You've known me for 6 years, sir." Says the boy with glasses.

"No exceptions Potter are the rules, very difficult times are coming..." the smaller teacher says."Mr. Scamander, what a surprise! What are you doing here?" he asks me curiously.

"Hello professor, Dumbledore hired me to take care of magical creatures but only years 5th to 7th."I told him and he just looked at me surprised along with Harry.

"Professor Dumbledore didn't tell us anything but please come in, come in." He says closing the doors behind us.

"nice nose Potter!" We hear Draco Malfoy's voice as Harry winces.

"Don't worry Harry, when I get there I'll take points off Slytherin." I told him walking towards the castle.

****

Getting inside we went to the great hall while Harry went to his table and I went to the staff table...it seems we missed the selection.

Professor Dumbledore just nods at me and stands up, opening his arms in welcome as the murmur of the room fades away.

"It's a time for me to introduce your new care of magical creatures teacher Y/N Scamander!" He tells her as murmurs spread through the great hall.

I can hear people say:

"What happened to Hagrid?"

"My God, how young!"

"He's very cute...Do you think he would go out with a student?"

"It is adorable."

"SILENCE!!!!" Dumbledore says authoritatively and all voices trail off.
"Professor Scamander will only teach the 5th to 7th grades. While Professor Hagrid the other grades."

I start to eat my dessert but look up to meet the eyes of Harry Potter's friend…Hermione Granger.

Yes, what has changed since the last time I saw her. Her features are more mature, more of a woman.

I look away shyly as a red tint appears on my cheeks and continue eating my dessert.

I feel eyes looking at me but I didn't care. When I finished I went to Malfoy and took 20 slytherin points from him for assaulting a student he just scoffed and he left.

****

The next morning I started to give my normal classes... Apparently not many people had signed up but after my presentation Professor Dumbledore informed me that if more people would join my classes.

It was the last class of the day and I was assigned to the sixth year class.

Gryffindor with Ravenclaw.And you can imagine who was:

Hermione.

Our eyes met as he walked down the hill with his friends Harry and Ron.

they approached me And they thanked me for helping Harry yesterday. I just dismissed him with a wave of my hand and my eyes met Hermione's again.

We stared at each other for a few seconds but she was the one who looked away this time with a blush.I just smile internally and started to teach my class.

I could tell that they liked my way of explaining and treating the creatures. Since they gave me all the attention especially the girls.

****

My classes were very popular, almost everyone liked them.

We were now at the October 31 Halloween party.I was getting ready but I heard someone knocking on my office door .

I usually receive visitors but today I did not expect any.

I go to the door and open it to find Hermione standing there.

"Hello, Miss Granger, what brings you to my humble office?" I say in a faux-elegant tone and she laughs.

"Oh, nothing Professor Scamander, I just came to ask you some questions from the previous class if you're not busy, of course." She adds quickly pulling a strand of hair behind his ear.

I stare at her for a few seconds and she blushes at my gaze.I notice and tell her quickly "sure, please sit down.

She just nods and sits while I make a couple of teas. She gladly accepts it and I ask "well? What is that doubt?"

"Oh Yes, that's right, it's about nifflers..." "I was wondering if they can grow larger than usual or stay as they are born.She tells me looking at me with false curiosity.

I look at her puzzled for a moment but then I recover "Well, they can grow bigger but there are very few cases and they can stay as they were born but the same thing happens."

"oh thank you teacher, I know it's a silly question but I was curious." She says laughing nervously taking a sip of tea

"By the way, what a delicious tea, thank you very much."

"You're welcome." We remain in an awkward silence and it occurs to me to show him the suitcase my grandfather gave me.

"Do you want to see something Hermione?" I ask and she freezes for a moment but nods.

"Okay, follow me please."

We walk to my bedroom door and I pull out my suitcase as I put it on the floor and wave at him."Come on open it." She looks at me bewildered but walks over and opens it all she can see is black.

"um, teacher? What do I want to see an empty suitcase for?" She asks me but before he can give her an answer I jump inside her.

After seeing me disappear inside she sticks her head in surprise and I tell her "come on, nothing's wrong jump."

Instantly something or rather someone falls on top of me but gets up embarrassed apologizing profusely with a blush on her face.

"Don't worry, you didn't hurt me." I tell her reassuring her.

She starts looking around and sees different types of creatures and a surprised expression appears on her face.

I just look at her funny and hear her say "Professor, this is impressive..."

"I know, but don't call me teacher, call me Y/N we're friends, right?" I say amused. "Plus it makes me look old and I'm only 3 years older than you."

She just nods and laughs an adorable smile that makes me sigh.

She notices and asks me "is something wrong Y/N?"I just shake my head at her and go, "You're beautifull."

I realize what I said and blush really hard as she does the same.

****

After that day we have been talking much more. She comes to my office and tells me about her day while I listen attentively.

I also tell her about my day but it's more boring, although she seems very interested and that makes me happy.

I'm starting to like her and it scares me, since she's a student and I'm her teacher and it's not right...Even though she's of legal age people find it inappropriate.

But if I fell in love what can I do? I can't deny my feelings.

It seems that she liked me too because it gives me several signs but... What will people say?

Do you want part two?

I can do it the other way around...Hermione being the teacher...Would you like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 65.1K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
29.5K 1.4K 17
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
3.4K 231 48
"𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣�...
2.1M 27.5K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎