Chilling Love (Slappy x Reade...

By Wolfiepup987

Y/n is turning 18 yrs old soon, she dropped out of high school when she was 16, due to bullying. Now, she mus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

680 14 14
By Wolfiepup987

(Art is not mine, All rights reserved to the artist)

I woke up, noticing Slappy was not in the bed with me. I grab my 'Good girl' Collar and put it on. I then get up and head out of the bedroom to look for him. As I go into the kitchen I see something moving above me, on the kitchen Chandelier. Slappy was perched on the Chandelier. "What are you- Doing on the Chandelier?!" I yell loudly. Slappy throws his head back laughing as he swings back in forth. "I've seen better swings on playgrounds!" Slappy cackles as he then leaps swiftly off of the Chandelier and onto the table. "You really are crazy" I state. "Duh! Stop stating the obvious!" Slappy yells, turning towards me, still standing on the table.

"One of my Slave's used to call me Ol' Crazy Eyes..." Slappy says. "They gave you nicknames? Huh, that kinda makes since cause they were kids, and kids like to name there dolls" I reply. "Yeah, another used to call me Mr. Bad Boy...And one called me Smiley...My favorite was The Dummy That Is No Dummy...All my Slave's spend so much time trying to defeat me, instead of actually being a decent servant" Slappy says. "Has any of them defeated you?" I ask. "No, I'm unbeatable and unstoppable... I'm so great, the mirror says Thank you, every time I walk in front of it....Ya know, No one actually knows my age...It doesn't matter as I'm just this handsome" Slappy states. "Right. You're so modest too" I say sarcastically. "Sure, You have miles to go before you even reach mediocre." Slappy shoots back. "Of course I'm talking like an idiot... how else could you understand me?" I state, smiling at him. Slappy comes up to me, grinning.

 "I guess, if you ever spoke your mind, you'd really be speechless." Slappy shoots back, playfully. I know he was making a game out of it. "Well... um Your eyebrows look like eagle's wings" I state. "I can't insult you. The universe has already helped by making you look like that" Slappy remarks. "Well you know... erm... I'm smart, and I know you're only benefitting from my wealth of knowledge" I say. "Oh, C'mon (Y/n), I could do this for hours! We've had our little fun. Now, go change clothes, Slave. They've already been picked out" Slappy orders. "Alright, Master" I reply as I go to the bathroom and switch clothes. Slappy had picked out a black shirt that says 'Sucker For Pain' with black and red leather tight pants with silver chains and spikes.  And black high heal boots. It looked pretty badass.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Slappy standing outside the door looking at my outfit. "You're so sexy, children under 18 aren't even allowed to look at you, without parental supervision." Slappy flirts, looking me up and down. "Thank you, Master. I honestly believe that you can do anything you put your mind to. But I know what kind of thoughts you have, so maybe hold off on that for now." I state. Slappy laughs. "Yeah, Yeah, Slave" Slappy replies. "Ok, I better get going now. " I remark as we walk in the kitchen. Slappy looks up at me. 

"Alright, Slave...I don't want to say that I have Separation Anxiety when you're gone, but I'd be a lot happier If you just never left." Slappy says. "Lol. Then just get in the backpack, Silly!" I state as I grab the backpack from the counter. "Oh, Really?" Slappy asks. "Sure, It'll be fun" I reply. "Aw...You're too nice, little Slave" Slappy purrs, as he gets in the bag and sits in it. I zip it up and toss the bag over my shoulder. "Hey! Be careful, I'm antique!" Slappy murmurs, his voice muffled from being inside my backpack. I giggle. After driving a bit, I finally made it in to work. I walk in and surprisingly the employees didn't say anything about my backpack. 

(Art is not mine, all rights reserved to artist)

"Hey, (y/n)... What's up?" Gerald asks. Gerald is a cool guy, he's fun to be around, he never flirts with me, since he's got a boyfriend, and I'm ok with that. "The sky is up" I reply. Gerald laughs. "You should be a comedian." Gerald says. "I would be, but there's only so far I could get, by my looks." I reply. "Ah, you're too hard on yourself... You are beautiful and don't you dare let anyone else tell you any different" Gerald compliments. "Thanks, Gerald" I say. "See ya (Y/n)...My shifts over you can cover" Gerald, says as he waves and walks out. I get behind the counter. I was the only one in the shop, now. I put my backpack lightly on the counter. The zipper unzips. 

"Excuse me Slave, but who was that?" Slappy asks. "No one" I state. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Slappy says, and looks away. "No, I don't. Gerald is a gay friend of mine, who also works here" I reply. "Oh. Ok, Great! um... I mean cool. Yeah, well what do you do now?" Slappy asks. "I wait for a customer to walk in, and I take there order. Then I go to the back and fix it...Want to help?" I ask. "Eeh, maybe" Slappy replies. "Someone's coming, act normal" I state. "Normal is boring" Slappy replies, but goes limp as the door opens. 

"I'll have a large coffee and...Hey, is that dummy for sale?" The guy asks. "No, sorry, he's mine" I state. "I'll give you thirty bucks for it" The guy says. Does he know that some ventriloquist dummy's sell for over 2,000 dollars? "You can't put a price on good Ol Mister Slappy. I'll never sell him...Any ways is one large coffee it?" I ask. "Yes, thank you" The guy says as he walks out. The coffee takes 20 minutes so, he's probably out somewhere. "I appreciate you, not trying to sell me out like that. It means a lot to me, Slave" Slappy says. "No problem, why would I try to get rid of you? You're really cool" I state. Slappy blushes. I head to the back to fix the guy's coffee, Slappy follows. As I fix the coffee and brew it, Slappy watches. 

"Ah, I see so you put the filter there, in the machine" Slappy remarks, as he learns the process. Soon, the coffee was fixed and I head back into the main area, behind the counter. as Slappy sits up on the counter, close to me. The guy walks in and takes his coffee and gives me the money and walks out. Another person walks in and places there order on a medium coffee and walks out. "Oooh... Can I do it this time" Slappy asks. "Go for it" I state as Slappy walks in the back. Soon Slappy comes out with coffee. "Honestly, Don't see how humans can drink this" Slappy murmurs. I then grab the medium coffee from Slappy. Soon the person comes back in, as Slappy sits limp on the counter. They take the coffee. "This is really good" They say as they hand me the money, while walking out. "This is easy!" Slappy remarks. 

Another person walks in. This person looks pretty rough. "Hey, I'm Rowan. Got any thing spicy, dumbass?" Rowan asks, I see Slappy flinch. "Yes, we have spicy coffee's" I reply. "Ok, bitch, I'll have one of those" Rowan says as he stomps out. "Clearly rude" Slappy remarks, as he sits up. "I'm used to it" I reply. Slappy heads to the back and makes the coffee. I take it and smell it, it smells strong. "I put a little bit of extra spice in it" Slappy says, before I could respond the guy named Rowan comes in and grabs it. Rowan drinks it. And starts coughing. "What did you put in it? It's burning my throat, it's really spicy" Rowan asks. "I used some pepper's to add the spicy flavors in the grain" I lied. The guy Rowan nods, drinking it and walks out. I see Rowan get in the parking lot, his nose was bleeding and his eyes was red and watery. 

I turn to Slappy. "What did you do?" I ask. "I don't know what you are talking about." Slappy responds, sitting up. "I know you're a dummy, but stop playing dumb with me." I state. "I couldn't let him get away with disrespecting you, so I added something..." Slappy says as he looks away. "What did you put in his drink?!" I ask. 

"I used some Drain Cleaner" Slappy replies, looking at me. "D-drain cleaner! Drain cleaner is poisonous as it can kill someone!" I reply. "Oh, oopsie" Slappy says. "What if I lose my job?" I ask. "Relax, I wouldn't call this much of a job...Besides, dude's probably not gonna live long enough to file a complaint and I wouldn't worry about it" Slappy states. "No more coffee making privileges for you" I say. "You're not my boss. But, I understand" Slappy says. "Please, get in my backpack, I don't want anyone to try to steal you" I request. "Aw, you do care about me. I wouldn't let anyone steal me, from you anyways..." Slappy states, then blushes afterwards, realizing what he said. 

(Choose a color for your backpack)

Slappy then goes into my backpack, zipping himself up inside, as I put my backpack over my shoulders. Soon the shift ends. I head home and unzip my backpack. "All home, now don't get into any more trouble, ya dummy" I state, as Slappy jumps out. "You know what? I just don't know what it is about you! You're so irritating yet likable at the same time!" Slappy says, laughing afterwards. "Why, Thank you Master" I state. 

"Go take a shower, You haven't taken one in two days and I can tell" Slappy says. "How can you tell, can you even smell?" I ask. "I'm alive and breathing. Which means I can smell through my nose, and taste with my mouth. I also can see with my eyes, hear with my ears and fuck with my dic-" Slappy starts, but I interrupt. "Woah, ok. Get it. Taking a shower now, Master" I state, blushing as I rush into the bathroom. Slappy laughs. After I shower I throw on some pink and black lacey Pj's that Slappy picked out for me.

"You always remind me of the smell of new book—unique and wonderful. At least, when you shower... Hahaha!" Slappy laughs, I roll my eyes. We head to the bedroom. "But in all honesty, You make me feel feelings that I'm not really sure how to deal with. But, I sort of like it." Slappy admits. "O-ok" I stutter out as I leap up in the bed, Slappy follows. And grabs me from behind. "Goodnight, my Master" I say. "Sweet dreams, Slave" Slappy purrs in my ear as, I slowly fall into a deep slumber with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
41.6K 1.8K 63
Book 1 of The Fly Series . . . His eyes turn red and his jaw begins to tremble. "I'm toxic. I'm arrogant. I'm awful. What else? I'm a misogynist. A s...
282 31 21
* I DO NOT OWN GOOSEBUMPS OR SLAPPY THIS BOOK IS JUST MY OWN VERSION ALL THE RIGHTS BELONG TO R.L STINE* also *THERE WILL BE GORE AND SCARY SCENES IN...