𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 || 𝗔𝗸𝗮�...

נכתב על ידי OfficialSoft_Tia

she never considered herself sporty and never did too much or put in a lot of effort into anything, she alway... עוד

New Beginnings
Cherry Blossoms
lets get to know each other
Saturday date
one more step
School Festival
School Festival 02
School Festival 03

Dizzy

26 7 7
נכתב על ידי OfficialSoft_Tia

The Weekend passed by quickly and it was Monday again, i lazily got out of bed and hopped into the shower still half asleep and wore my uniform and slowly went to the kitchen and grabbed a breakfast bar before heading to school. 

I walked on the side walk my close half open, The reason why I'm like a walking dead this morning was because i couldn't get enough sleep last night, Bokuto kept calling me and told me all about How he chased that cat and how they bonded, i wanted to tell him off since it was a school night and i needed to wake up early but he wouldn't let me talk.

So i ended up having to listen to him until 1 in the morning. 

I yawned my way to the school entrance my eye's still half close and i ended up bumping into someone, my knees felt weak due to lack of sleep so o lost my balance and fell.

"Suga-san?" 

A familiar voice rang in my ears, he kneeled down to my level. 

"Akaashi...?"

He grabbed by hand and helped me up, has the world always been spinning this fast? 

"Akaashi-san...why is your face twisted?" 

"...Excuse me?" 

"Ah! Akaashi! Suga!" 

Bokuto's yell rang in my ear making me stumble around, woah my legs feel like jelly am i falling? I'm Falling. 

"Suga!!! what's wrong with you hehe!" 

what do you mean what's wrong with me, what's wrong with you, you're the one who made me like this, i didn't get enough sleep now I'm about to turn into one of the walking dead, how am i suppose to go to classes when my head is in the clouds, and how are you okay? 

I wasn't aware of my surroundings and honestly could care less who see's me or looks at me weird, i held onto the person in front of me and grabbed onto their arm while i dragged my legs to walk, the person i was holding flinched and froze for a moment before frying my arm away and holding onto my shoulders. 

"Akaashi-san we should head to the nurse's office, don't you think so?" 

"Huh? oh what no I'm fine" 

I continued walking to my classroom and sat down on the chair and laid my head down on the table, I'll close my eyes just for a bit i won't fall asleep I'll just close my eyes but my ears are wide open...I'm just resting...

Yeah, just a rest ..

//Time skip// 

"...san...Sugawara-san!" 

I raised my head quickly at the sound and hit my leg on the table. 

"W-what"

"You're seriously sleeping? it's lunch now, You've slept through 3 subjects wow you're really something aren't you? hahah" 

who are you again? 

"um you are?" 

"what you don't even know your classmates? jeez I'm Inoue Yui! i sit next to you" 

She rolled her eyes and puffed her cheeks, she had dirty blonde hair in a pony tail and brown yellow-ish eyes, she was tall maybe around 170cm just around my height, she had a slim figure too, totally a model type. 

never noticed her though. 

"I see..." 

"i just woke you up since you might miss lunch and because those 3 creepy dudes were TOTALLY! staring at you!" 

i looked over to where she was pointing and saw bokuto peeking in and Konoha standing in front of the door while Akaashi stood behind him, they must be waiting for me then, i slowly stood up and still managed to almost fall, i should eat something to set my self straight. 

I turned around to face that girl.

"Um thanks Inoue-san.."

"Yeah sure" 

she waved me off and ran out the door, i walked towards the 3 guys waiting for me and let out a small yawn. 

"did you not get enough sleep Suga-chan?"

Bokuto asked innocently and i glared daggers at him, This is because you! grr, i turned my head away and ignored him, it's petty but i can't even function properly because of Bokuto's annoying rant yesterday! and why did i have to be the victim that night, why couldn't it be Akaashi or Konoha.

I stomped angrily to the cafeteria the 3 guys following behind me shortly, food food food give me food i need energy. 

"did suga-chan just...ignore me!? w-what did i do!??"

Bokuto yelled just behind me, i can hear you! stupid Bokuto and his stupid stupid late night talks! and stupid school with stupid rules needing to wake up early! look what you've done to me you stupid stupid stupid-

"Suga-san" 

"huh?"

"are you okay, you've been acting off since early this morning" 

Ask stupid bokuto about that! i continued glaring cold glares directed at him.

"s-suga-chan! did i do something wrong?!" 

hmp whatever

i sat down at the lunch table and slowly ate my food while bokuto continued sending pouts my way, as if that's gonna work you stupid owl head! Konoha awkwardly ate while staring at the two of us and Akaashi next to me ate stiffly. 

what the why is my food spinning, ugh my head hurts the whole world is spinning even bokuto's face, hehe he look's funny...

*thumps* 

//3rd person's view// 

Akaashi turned his head to the source of the sound next to him, it was Y/n who had fainted, her head fell to the table just inches away from her food, luckily for her she didn't get anything on her hair or her face, Bokuto looked like he was on the verge of tears, with y/n ignoring him and sending him cold stares and now fainting he thought she was gonna die and it was the end of the world for him. 

"Suga-chan!" 

Bokuto yelled and hurriedly got out of his chair making his way next to her along with Konoha who followed behind him, Akaashi stood up and moved his hands around not knowing what to do in this situation, what could he do anyway? 

"W-what.."

Konoha muttered still in a shock by the situation, Bokuto wasted no time in carrying y/n and ran to the nurses office with the two other guys following right behind him, Bokuto opened the door with his feet seeing as how his hands were occupied, the nurse flinched startled by the sudden sound. 

Bokuto laid y/n down on  one of the bed in the room and Akaashi and Konoha stood next to her. 

"What happened?" 

The nurse asked

"We don't know, she just fainted in the cafeteria" 

Konoha replied

 "she was acting weird earlier this morning too, she fell when she bumped into me and it looked like she was dizzy, she slept all through 3 periods too."

Akaashi Added

"And she was glaring at me!!!!" 

Bokuto yelled.

"...right" 

The nurse sighed before going up to her desk a with a glass of water and a pill, she handed it to Akaashi.

"since you look like the most responsible, I'll leave her to you."

"you two can go back to class, she'll be fine"

Konoha nodded and looked back at y/n before leaving, Bokuto hesitantly left and gave y/n one last look of worry before leaving the room as well, the nurse sighed once more. 

"she probably just didn't get enough sleep, she'll be fine with a good rest and once she takes that pill." 

"thank you..."

Akaashi sat down at the chair next to the bed y/n was sleeping on and placed the water and pill next to her, he looked down at her face and stared intently, she had visible dark eye bags on her face and her complexion was pale too. 

"It was probably bokuto huh....that's why she was glaring at him..." 

"An idiot and a person who's too nice to tell him off" 

Akaashi uttered to himself before checking his phone. 

Bokuto to fun-tastic four: 

Bokuto: IS SUGA-CHAN OKAY????

Akaashi: she's fine, they said it was lack of sleep. any ideas. Bokuto-san

Bokuto: Nooo??

Akaashi: did you call her last night

Bokuto: oh

Akaashi: how many hours did you call her

Bokuto: i wasn't paying attention...but it was 1 almost 2 when i ended the call...

Konoha: Bokuto you idiot, Suga-chan isn't a stamina monster like you that she can sleep at almost 2 and wake up at 6 a-okay

Bokuto: I'm sorrryyy....

Akaashi: Apologize later when she wakes up

Bokuto:  :( 

Akaashi put his phone back in his pocket and stared at y/n's face

//Akaashi's P.OV// 

hmm, i think suga-san is too nice sometimes, she should tell bokuto-san off when she needs to otherwise she'll just end up like this again, then again maybe bokuto needs to learn that not everybody is a crazy energetic guys like him. 

i touched her face and removed the strand of hair falling onto her eyes, now that im seeing her face up close again, she really is pretty huh well she doesn't look so good now because she looks sick but still. 

huh, it's getting a bit warm in here...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.6K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
1.1M 28.3K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
480 26 9
Y/N Ojiro was always seen as weird. She struggled conversing with even her own family. She stayed quiet and always listened. Such a strange personali...
9.6K 510 18
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲... 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." -Shes desperat...