Purple Stories | Taekook

Galing kay BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... Higit pa

End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-5
End Of The Contract-6
End Of The Contract -7
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-3
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*
Assistant Mommy - 20*

End Of The Contract-1

6.7K 174 40
Galing kay BlackdiaryV

Sad-angst with happy ending book

Loud moans and grunts coming out of the room.. clothes were lying on the floor showing how desperate they were for this night.. the two were claiming each other over the large king sized bed.

A beautiful girl was riding a handsome man while he was holding his ass cheeks..

"M-master you're so aahhh large.. ahhh Master I can't m-my hole can't take it anymore."

"We have a whole night slut. Just keep your fucking mouth shut! Annoying bitch!" The man aggressively spanked her ass.

"Aaaaahhhh Master no!!! No please Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" The girl kept screaming as the man kept spanking her large ass.

The man flipped their position after getting irritated by her moans. He clutched a bunch of her hair and the girl screamed after feeling the stinging pain behind her ear.

"This is the consequences of your dirty plans for.. The Kim Taehyung. What did you think of me while showing your fake tits.. huh? whore.

This punishment will remind you of me even when you spread your legs to any other men." The man said with burning eyes.

With that he fucked her hard for hours without stopping.. the girl kept screaming and crying senselessly. His large dick was ripping her hole.. and ready to them tear apart.

She kept begging the man to stop.. but there was no emotions on the face of him. The girl couldn't take it anymore she passed out after cumming for the fifth time.

Taehyung pulled his member out from her.. while looking at her disgustingly. It was almost going to be 4 am when he looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

The anger inside him to kill the girl was still there but he controlled himself. He threw a jar of water on her face due to which she wake up abruptly.. breathing rapidly.

He smirked looking at the fear in her eyes. He crawled towards her slowly and she kept backing away until her back hit the headboard.

"I-I am sorry.. I-I won't do an-anything like this in future.. please let me- let me go please. I beg you." The girl started crying.. regretting her decision to spend a night with him.

"Clean this room just as it was before.. or the I'll change my mind of sparing you.

And I want this ugly face of yours.. not in front of me before I come back to this room. Do you get it fag?" He whispered on her face.

The girl nodded quickly.. she was scared to death. She can already imagine now what he means by change of mind.

"Words slut." He glared at her soul. The girl was sure.. she peed a little on the bed.

"I-I will clean th-this room and get out from he-here." She said shivering under his gaze.

"Good. Now start your work." He commanded and with that he went inside the bathroom to clean himself. He was feeling dirty with himself for some reason.

After entering inside the tub.. his eyes fall on the maroon robe hanging on the wall.. the fruity smell shampoo and all the other vanilla smell products beside the ones he uses.

He looked at himself in the mirror in front of him with greeted teeths. His hands were shaking from guilt and anger. He looked at his hands.. particularly right hand where a simple platinum ring was caging his ring finger.

Drops of tear fall down on them making him realize that he was crying.. he bite his lips to not cry but the pain inside his heart made him push his emotions out. He covered his face with his palms in shame.

"Fucker! You cheated on your love."

"You cheated! You cheated!"

"You're a FUCKING CHEATER!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY HIM?"

"DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE HIM?"

"YOU DESTROYED YOUR MARRIAGE BY YOUR OWN HANDS!!"

"JUST DIE!"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!" He shouted to no one particular. The voice inside him was cursing him hard for his crime.

"Nooo I haven't- I haven't cheated. I am not a cheater please. I love you so much." He cried hiding his face inside his knees.

Flashback// three months ago

Taehyung stirred up from his sleep. His head was spinning heavily. His droopy eyes turned towards the clock it was almost afternoon. He groaned rotating his head to ease the headache.

He tried to sit up but his body was aching badly. He looked beside the table and saw a painkiller was already placed on the table. He gulped the medicine with water.

"Where's he?" He mumbled pouting. Sighing heavily he pulled off he comforter from his body.. but his eyes widened after realizing the next thing.

'Why I'm naked? Did we made love last night?' his confused eyes roamed around the room. It was pretty clean, the sheets were dirty and disheveled.. only his clothes were lying on the floor.

He rubbed his head thinking what actually happened last night. He remembered sitting on the living room watching TV.. and that's all.

He sighed again.. slapping his cheek annoyingly. He went to bathroom and freshened up fastly. After wearing comfortable clothes he walked out of room.

"Baby!! Are you in the kitchen?" He shouted from the stairs.. but didn't get any response. The mansion was oddly silent today.. no sound of any chores which his spouse does usually.. no sound of any songs.. no giggles that comes from the person whenever he calls him.

Taehyung's heart started beating awkwardly.. his home was giving him some invisible cold stares which he can't identify. Shrugging his thoughts he was about to turn his way when his eyes fall on few things placed on the table in the living room.

He walked downstairs near it. He picked the boxes and opened it. His eyes widened looking at the beautiful cake with "Happy Anniversary Honey" written over it.

"Oh shit!! I'm dead today." He started cursed himself. He hurriedly ran upstairs to get his phone. It was their first anniversary and he forget.

He called his wife.. the phone was constantly ringing but the other wasn't receiving it.

"Ahhhhh everything was going good why I have to ruin it. God I can't even do a single thing right aiiiish." He hit his forehead in anger.

He came out of his room sadly.. hands still on the phone, calling his love constantly. While walking on his way.. he heard a ringtone coming from another room.. he recognized it soon to whom it belongs. He marched towards the room.

He opened the door and smiled in relief. There.. the love of his life sleeping carelessly.. looking like a tiny cocoon.

"He must be angry now what should I do!" He pouted tiptoeing towards him. He slipped beside his baby who was back facing him. He scooped his hands on the others stomach and snuggled on his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Wake up baby.. it's already noon. Do you forget about our plans?" He said kissing the others neck. He slowly turned his body towards himself.. but the next thing again shocked him.

He frowned examining his wife's face.. puffed eyes, tear stains all over the face and pillow..red swollen lips. He sat up and looked at him confusingly.

'Did he cried last night? But why?

Is it because I forget our day? Did I messed up again?' He shook his thoughts and tapped his wife's face.

"Kook! Kook! Wake up baby. Hey!" He shaked his body knowing the boy is a heavy sleeper. Few minutes later the boy opened his puffy eyes.. blinking them slowly to adjust with the light and the first thing he saw was the handsome face of his husband.. who was looking at him worriedly.

Taehyung observed his wife's expression how they were blank.. how his eyes were holding pain. He sighed himself helping his love to sit up.

"Love. I-i am. I'm really sorry. I messed up again. I know you're angry with me but I'll make it up to you.

But please don't ignore me. You know right how much I love you Jungkook." He said sincerely looking at his eyes, caressing his hands.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly. "At least stop lying on my face Taehyung when you exactly show me your every truth."

"What? What lie?" He asked confused.

"It's fine Taehyung you don't have to act anymore. It may be not a big deal to fool me but you can stop now." He smiled painfully.. taking away his hands back. He started moving his legs to get up but his husband held him tightly.

In a span of seconds he was lying under his husband's strong arms. Taehyung trapped him holding his hands tightly either side with an fierce expression. He had enough listening to his false accuse.

"Just because I forget our day.. doesn't mean you can accuse me for any shit." He said darkly pressing their bodies hard.

"Accuse? Haha I must be out of my mind. How can I accuse you.. my silliness. It's nothing new though. I'm always silly.. always get fooled by everyone. I should count.." he whispered himself looking down.

"What rubbish is going on your head?" Taehyung shouted gripping his wrist more tightly. He was taken aback when he saw the tearful eyes of his wife.

"Did you enjoyed last night? Did you felt pleasured?" He asked with disgusted eyes.

Taehyung looked at him briefly.. what his wife is trying to say. He knows that he had sex last night as he woke up naked but couldn't understand the looks his wife was shooting him.. nevertheless he nodded.. not knowing his one nod threw him to the worst phase of his life.

"I see.. I hope I didn't disturbed you and your ex." Jungkook gulped the sob but the tears betrayed him like his love. He knew he won't be able to control them like last night.. when his husband was having his pleasured night with his ex and he was crying outside the door looking at them.

Sucking a deep breath he pushed Taehyung hard who seem to be frozen after hearing him. He wiped his tears harshly.. and got up from the bed. He took his phone and dialed someone's number.

"Hyung can you pick me back?" He said with a broken voice. "J-just plea..." He cut the call.. words weren't forming in his mouth anymore. Before walking out of the room he glanced once at the older who was looking spaced out.

On the other hand Taehyung was still in shock.. he couldn't believe the situation. The accusation from his wife had made his body limp. Did he repeated the same mistakes again. Did he broke the promises he made to Jungkook. Thick tears started pouring out from his eyes. He exactly knows the results of his crime which he doesn't even remember.

Suddenly the wave of fear of losing his wife falled on his entire body like a thunderstorm. He jumped from the bed running out of room. He roamed his eyes everywhere in panic. Did he left already? Is he going to lose him for ever? Taehyung felt like dying.. he felt someone is sucking his soul.. and it's painful.

He found his wife walking downstairs. He ran towards him more fastly. "J-jungkook wait i-its not like what you're thinking. P-please give me a chance to justify myself.

Please I didn't do anything wrong. Please." He cried holding his hands kneeling down near his feet.

"Your justification will only make me disgust you more Taehyung.. I don't want that.

You haven't done anything wrong. It's just our relationship which is wrong. I should have backed out before. But again I am silly." He chuckled caressing his husband's head who was now hugging his legs tightly, crying maniacally.

"This is a misunderstanding. Please hear me out once baby." Taehyung sobbed.

"Yeah a misunderstanding.. I misunderstood you love me.. misunderstood you have changed.. misunderstood you are always mine.. misunderstood you forget your ex..
misunderstood everything. Always.

Silly me.. I even thought we are gonna celebrate our first.. our first anniversary." He said looking at the abandoned cake. He slowly detached himself from his husband and walked towards the table.

A strawberry cake which he bought last night happily for his husband, a bucket of Tiger Lily.. his favorite. A gift box holding a big surprise.. but they all look too happy for the heartbroken situation.

"But we don't deserve this.." his lips wobbled more staring at them.."you don't deserve us."

He turned around and looked at his husband who was crying looking down in shame.. his heart was clenching more painfully. He moved towards him and kneeled in front of him.

"Tae.. i-its fine. You don't have to feel bad. At least you tried working on us. You don't have to be sorry for what you couldn't be able to do..

A-although it didn't work as we thought.. no as I thought. But it's okay.. I'm full with the moments we had before.

Don't cry." He wiped his husband's tears cupping his bread cheeks. "After all its just a contract marriage." He giggled but tears...

"AT LEAST HEAR MY POINT." Taehyung shouted sobbing loudly.

"There's no point left to hear Taehyung. Can't you see what's today it's our contract anniversary..

And it's over." Jungkook said with blank emotion.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT'S TODAY WHAT'S TOMORROW. I JUST KNOW YOU'RE MINE.. AND YOU WILL BE ALWAYS MINE.

THIS SHITTY CONTRACT CAN NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING WHAT'S BETWEEN US. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID KIM JUNGKOOK?" He screamed angrily gripping his jaw tightly.

"You have the audacity to say this.. even after what you did last night.

Who am I to you? A toy? A stress reliever? A maid? Entertainer? Tell me exactly fucker who am I exactly? I won't be surprised if you say yes.. because all this months I have done whatever you wanted..

I gave everything I had for myself to you.. but what I got in return? Cheating! Do you take me as joke bastard?"

"I. Never. Cheated. On. You."

"You know what you can never change yourself. And you should stay that way only.. fucking around, one night stands, your secretary.. your fuck buddies.. you should live that way.

You shouldn't change yourself for someone you don't love.. especially me.. I was expecting too much may be."

"Just because I am guilty doesn't mean I'll listen to anything you Jungkook.. do you really think I still do this? That low of me?" Taehyung spat with hurt eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore.. we are strangers now. You are not my husband anymore.. what I think about you doesn't hold any importance like my presence." Jungkook sighed turning his face away from him. His inner self was choking him for hurting his husband like this.. but he doesn't want to get heartbroken again like every time.

Taehyung pulled his husband towards his hard chest. He dipped his face on his exposed neck. Hot tears started coming out of his face again wetting his bare neck.

"Baby I'm- I'm really sorry for those times I hurted you. But please don't do this. I can do anything for your forgiveness please." He sobbed loudly like a baby.

Jungkook sighed closing his eyes in pain.. may be this the last time he thought. "Anything?"

"Anything."

"You won't back out right?"

"Never."

"Sign those divorce papers your ex bought for us." He whispered on his chest. Each word came with a fire inside him and it burned his heart.

Taehyung slowly pulled himself away from the hug and looked at the cold eyes of his wife.. which was holding his deadly soul. And everything turned black around his eyes.

________________________________________

As I have mentioned above. This is a sad angst with happy ending book framed with cheating you see. In this book we're going to read two sides of reference. The ups and downs. The importance of trust and love and promises.

Please look forward to it and give your support ❤️

Thank you 💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 649 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...
188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
154K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
263 16 11
I wish I could give you all.... shhh you know I love you right. top tae bott kook angst happy ending fluff mpreg Smut I hope you will love this stor...