Reborn

Beastmaster1 द्वारा

My entire life I've been alone on an island. I lived quietly and always kept to myself. Until a ship crashed... अधिक

1: Past and The Present (Rewritten!)
2: Already Seen (Rewritten!)
3: Moon And Sun (Rewritten!)
4: Kanniballs (Rewritten!)
5: Old And New (Rewritten!)
6: An Appraisal (Rewritten!)
7: Amongst You (Rewritten!)
8: Blue Feather (Rewritten!)
9: Fruit Grove (Rewritten!)
10: Hesitation
11: Last Night
12: The Storm

Just To Let You Know...

188 3 0
Beastmaster1 द्वारा

This story is not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16. It has non-explicit references to abuse and/or child endangerment/violence,  some general violence, and the descriptions of injuries resulting of such things- so there will be gore.

Which is why I've decided to rate this story as Mature (M).

If you're okay with that- then great! Please proceed!

(This was my warning, by the way. I won't bother with another.)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4K 251 30
Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her. Something she thought is was just a fa...
1.9M 81.9K 54
Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by people who fly with them through the sk...
83 14 7
(Note: I'm currently unable to write more for this story, so this is all that there is for now) A girl named Skye is stuck between two different real...
4.3K 542 30
Sumayya lived a normal life of a Uni student when suddenly her life starts turning into a weird angle and she finds herself lost into her own loop an...