Memories (Miefer fanfiction)

By Avavevivovu

Fanfiction only ✌️ More

Prologue

1.5K 35 0
By Avavevivovu

Prologue
Summer were days where the ocean wave and waiving sun collide , along with the long palm trees reaching out itself into the sky.

I imagined myself in summer; I, a lonely ghost trying to follow ts footprints in the sand where it leads me to the deep blue ocean. The more I tried to follow the footprints of the past and connect it to where I am now; it seems that I drown myself more to the deep blue ocean that swallows me.

I feel nostalgic when summer comes and ends, I never bothered even the slightest when talking about summer vacations. It was the beginning of summer and it was getting warmer and warmer; i could already feel the summer breeze flying past against my cheeks.

"Mika, your coach called me. Are heading to Ateneo today for you training? Please take care of yourself , Promise me, okay?"

"Yes we are and I will take care of myself, you too Mom." I said.

"Do you want something from Spain?" She asked. "Nothing really, I'm good."I said.

"If you say so, enjoy your summer training darling!" She hung up the phone.

I stared completely blank against the window of the bus as we went inside the Ateneo campus when a tree caught my attention, I started to feel little dizzy because of the heat but I managed to catch a glimpse of the tree.

For many, I had everything that I wanted but in reality I lack something an important thing in my life, my memories and maybe just a simple tree could unlock everything I had been searching my whole life.

"I have something to do for today's training." I smiled back at my own thought.

15 votes for the Chapter 1 👊
Follow me on twitter: @Avavevivovu and @avavillaflores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
96.4K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
22.8K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...