Daddy's girl • T.H

By booksxel

"You ripped my dress" "You broke my nose" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── She learns to trust him. She will give h... More

Author's note ✎
※ ·Aesthetic· ※
༻Prologue༺
༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 3༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 7༺
༻Chapter 8༺
~•9•~
~•10•~
~•11•~
~•12•~
~•13•~
~•14•~
~•15•~
~•16•~
~•17•~
~•18•~
~•19•~
~•21•~
~•22•~
~•23•~
~•24•~
~•25•~
~•26•~
~•27•~
~•28•~
~•29•~
~•30•~
~•31•~
~•32•~
~•33•~
~•34•~
~•35•~
~•36•~
~•37•~
~•38•~
~•39•~
~•Epilogue•~

~•20•~

1.4K 22 6
By booksxel

Omg 14k reads? Are you guys crazy? Thank you so much. Omg I don't even understand how this is possible. Like wow, really? Wow I am shocked.
(I hope you at least like it, and sorry if it's boring. I think it is.)

Not edited

Wk: 2k

Y/n pov:

Tom stopped the car and we didn't move, stayed seated in silence.
We had just arrived at the airport. He had to leave and I hated that, we did.
"So this is it?" I asked. My heart aches just thinking about it.
"What do you mean?" He said and faced me taking my hands in his.
I just keep looking down, not wanting to look him right in the eyes.
"Well you're going back to england." I felt the tears pick in my eyes.
"And? Hey, listen to me." He said and lifted my chin to look at him.
"Y/n, we have something, we always had. You really changed me and you have no idea how much. I'm not going to forget you, okay? Remember what we said last night when we... well you know"

~•Flashback•~

Our hot breaths were mixing as our lips brushed against each other's.
"You are so perfect" Tom breathed heavily against my skin, whispering his sweet words.
"I'll come back for you" I let another tear slip as I moaned.
"I-I'll come to you" I answered, still moaning from time to time.
He kissed me powerfully and trust a bit deeper and faster, the knot in my stomach tightened and his trust became sloppier.
"You feel heavenly" He moaned against my lips and he kissed them again and we mixed our hot breath and moaned as he brought us to our climax.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I nodded.
"You are important to me, really. And I don't let something or someone important to me get away from me. You are stuck with me beautiful" He smiled warmly at me and a tear slide down my cheek.
He brought his hand up and whipped it with his thumb.
"Say something" He whispered
"I love you" I blurted out in a very low whisper.
"What?" He whispered but still confused.

Did I just tell him that I love him!!!!
What the hell is wrong with me? Omg and now he thinks I am crazy, and he is going to leave me.

Why am I panicking? He didn't understand me, right?

Ok I need to make up something, and faster because he is just staring at me right  now.

"I-I-I...'ll miss you" I said in a shaky voice.
He smiled and leaned in and connected our lips.
Every thoughts left my mind and I felt thousands of butterflies erupt in my belly.
He leaned back, our lips leaving each other.

"I'll miss you too." He smiled at me. And we kissed again, he pushed his tongue in my mouth heating up the kiss, but he pulled back and looked down.
"We should get going." He chuckled.
I laughed and we got out of the car taking his suitcase.
A man approached us and Tom gave him his key car. Tom told him something and the man got in the car and drove away.

He then turned to me and looked at me with sad eyes.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest as he wrapped his around me.
We didn't move, just held each other tightly.
"I wish we could just stay like this forever"I mumbled in his chest.
He chuckled and then kissed the top of my head.
"I have to go" He sighed against my hair.
"What if I kidnapped you?" I said and hugged him tighter.
"Oh please do it." He chuckled again and looked down at me. I lifted my head to look at him.
He leaned down and kissed me.
He hummed against my lips.
"Can I take your lips with me?" He mumbled.
I laughed and kissed him again.
We heard a horn and I groaned.
"Ok I need to go" I said and he nodded as we pulled away from the hug.
"Yeah me too" he answered
I nodded and we looked at each other for a couple of seconds before colliding our lips back together.
We frenched kissed as his hands gripped my hips and ass, he pulled me closer as I pulled on his hair.
I moaned in his mouth. We stopped kissing and rested our forehead together.
"We really need to go." I said in a heavy breath.
"Yeah" We broke apart, definitely both being all worked up now.
"Bye" I said and slowly walked away, not breaking eye contact.
"Bye, call me" He said and walked away slowly, still looking at me.
"Yes of course" Finally we turned away, me walking to Luke's car and him to the airport.
When I arrived at the car I turned one last time, meeting once again those beautiful brown eyes.
He mouthed 'bye' smiling at me and I let a tear run down my cheek as I mumbled 'bye' back.
Then we turned around and I got in the car. He got in the airport.
It's over. Isn't it?

NO! He said it wasn't, just trust him.

"Yeah ok you sucked eachother face off but he is not you boyfriend re-"
"Shut up Luke, not now please." I said and rested my head against the window as the car started to drive away.
I felt Luke's hand on my thigh.
"I'm sorry"
"It's okay"
The rest of the drive was quiet and I slowly started to realise that I was on my way to face Rue. I really hope she is ok.

Finally, we arrived home and I immediately ran out of the car and inside the house.
"Rue?!" I looked around.
"Your room" I immediately ran up the stairs and to my room pushing the door open seeing Angel and Rue eating snacks on my bed.
"Wha...how... a-a-are, Rue are you ok? Omg girls." I said and ran ran to them hugging each one of them and then cupped Rue's face looking right in her eyes.

She's high.

Wait a minute...
"Angel, what are you doing here?" I said and turned to look at her.
"I-I-I heard about Rue" She said and fooled with her fingers
Yeah ok I need to stop playing dumb and just tell her that I know.
"Listen babe, I know you are doing my brother. And if me being mad is what you are scared of you can relax ok?" I said taking her hands in mine and sending her a sweet smile.
"I am not mad at you."
She smiled at me, and hugged me.
"I'll just kill my brother later"
"Wow, wow, wow." she said, backing away from the hug.
"Please don't... kill him."
"We'll see" I smiled at her and then turned back to Rue who was smiling like an idiot.

"Hey what do you say about a girls night huh?" I proposed with a big smile on my face.
"Oh yes!" Angel said excitedly.
"Ok, ok but someone is missing though." I said and Angel gave me a knowing smile.
"Luke's room." Angel winked at me, and I got up walking out of the room.
I walked across the hall and was about to knock on Luke's door when Christian opened it and collided with my small figure.
"Oh sor- Omg Y/n" His strong arms wrapped around me and he lifted me off the ground hugging me tightly.
"Oh my god" He said and kissed my cheek and I just hugged him tighter.
He put me back down, and I locked eyes with him and just smiled at him. We didn't talk, I know he was grateful, and I also know he figured out it was way all too easy.
"We'll go through it." He said.

Did he just read my mind?

"I hope" I answered and looked down.
"She is awake, she missed you" He said a step away from the door.
I smiled at him and pushed the door open and walked in meeting those beautiful eyes I had missed.
In an instant my eyes watered and I felt Dotts's arms wrapped around me. Squeezing me really tight.
"Omg, you bitch! Than you so much" She cried in my arms and we fell on our knees crying and hugging
"Well hi bitch too." I kissed her head and we slowly got up hugging each other.
"You know what? Let's not talk about this today. We are having a girls night with Rue and Angel And you?"
"Yes, yes of course let's go."

*•*•*

"And then he grabbed my waist and ass and kissed me one last time, well suck my face off one last time and then we walked our separate ways and now he is probably on a plane on his way back to London."
I said and took a sip of my mojito.
"I am sorry he left." Dotts said and placed a hand on my thigh.
"But you had sex!!" Angel basically screamed and we all burst out laughing.
"Twice!" Rue screamed too. And we just couldn't stop laughing.

We are so drunk.

"So you are together or something?" Dotts asked me as I was drinking.
"Mh" I swallowed and whipped my mouth. "Well, no, we are not a thing, he left and I am here, we just had sex and honestly we never really talk about this." I explained.
"That's confusing." Angel said.
"So we'll have a new English teacher. That sucks, he was good."  Rue said.
"Is the essaie still on? Because we are starting again in 2 days and I didn't do shit." I asked.
"Well you did Tom." Angel joked and I punched her arm laughing.
"Ugh I'm gonna miss him" I said and then took a long glup of my drink.
"We are really drunk" Dotts comment looking at... well... nothing.
"We are" Angel said too.
"I want to have sex." Dotts said and got up.
"Well christian is in the guest room, that is more his room now. So..." I explained with a cocky smile.
"It was fun girls, I'm out" She said and ran out of the room, making the three of us laugh.
"Ugh me too" Angel said and got up, starting to walk out of the room.
"I did NOT agree to that!" I yelled after her, but really..., what  can I do?

The room became silent for a second, and then Rue sat up looking at me.
"I took them again." She said and whipped her nose.
"Yeah I know." I sighed.

We stayed silent. After a couple of seconds I pushed all the snacks and alcohol away and showed Rue to come lay with me.
She layed in between my legs laying her head on my stomach. And wrapped her arms around my waist as I played with her hair.

"Why?" I asked her.
"Jules fucking stab me in the back, and my friend Eliott lied to me. They hook up together." She explained.
"Oh Rue I am sorry."
"It's okay, but I ran out and that is why I came here, because I know you have some, so I took them. I am sorry."
"Hey it's okay."
"It's just, losing someone really important, just hurts so bad, Drugs really helped me." She explained and of course, I immediately thought about Tom.
It did hurt when he left, it's still hurt, and it's gonna hurt for a while.

Oh no, why am I drunk now?

My arm unconditionally reached for my drawer taking out two pills.
I showed them to Rue and she looked up at me.

"This is a really bad idea." I said and she nodded.
"Yes, it is"

(A/n: Hey I had/have a writer block, I am doing my best, and I am sorry.
~• eat 🌸
~• drink 🌺
~• and dm are always open 🪷
~• Love you all 🫶🏻
El ✨✨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 79.1K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...
168 0 9
"He came closer, putting his hands on my waist. "I hate you." "I know." He said softly, and picked me up from the ground. "I hate you so much." "I kn...
3M 39.2K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
20.8K 1.2K 115
It's not some regular mafia story you will read. The plot is little different from others. Two almost lost soul will find love in each other through...